Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,344 members, 7,978,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:03 PM

I’ll Give You The World, Colombian Rapper Tells Moesha Bodoung - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Give You The World, Colombian Rapper Tells Moesha Bodoung (711 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Give You The World, Colombian Rapper Tells Moesha Bodoung by freakyamanda(f): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2018
Ghanaian actress, Moesha Boduong, who went viral after her controversial interview with Christine Amanpour, has found a man who claims to be head over heels in love with her.

In her CNN interview, Moesha had claimed that Ghanaian women cannot survive their nation’s economic hardship without financial support by rich boyfriends.

After her interview became social media sensation, a Ghana-based Colombian rapper, Andres Rodriguez, popularly known as MC Dementor, took to his Facebook page to profess his undying love for Moesha.

MC Dementor said he was not interested in having sex with her, but he just wanted her to help him spend his money.

He wrote, “Someone tell Moesha that I been having my eyes on her for long. Now that I know she loves money. She should come to MoneyPaPa Mc Dementor.

“But I never want sex from her anyways. But I will buy her the world if she’s ready to do these with me: Go to the parks and watch the sun set, Go do yoga together, tell me some sweet things before I sleep. Make me my morning tea. Travel the world with me. Go see some good movies together. Would you still love me Moesha?? No Sex!! More money for you!! And I’m handsome too.”

The musician’s comments come on the heels of the recent interview the actress granted to CNN’s Christiane Amanpour, where she revealed that she slept with men to take care of herself.

After the interview which went viral, Moesha Babiinoti Boduong attracted heavy criticisms from social media users, especially for saying Ghana’s economy makes it impossible for women to make ends meet without trading their bodies for sex.

http://www.todaysecho.com/ill-give-you-the-world-rapper-tells-sex-for-upkeep-ghanaian-actress/

Re: I’ll Give You The World, Colombian Rapper Tells Moesha Bodoung by Whizdorm001(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Moesha's kitten has destroyed this man brain.
Re: I’ll Give You The World, Colombian Rapper Tells Moesha Bodoung by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin

No comment..we shall see..

1 Like

Re: I’ll Give You The World, Colombian Rapper Tells Moesha Bodoung by wickyyolo: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
I have a feeling; Moesha go Sabi her work for the oza room Sha kiss
Re: I’ll Give You The World, Colombian Rapper Tells Moesha Bodoung by femolacqua(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

No comment..we shall see..
Hello
Re: I’ll Give You The World, Colombian Rapper Tells Moesha Bodoung by femolacqua(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
I reserve my words.
Re: I’ll Give You The World, Colombian Rapper Tells Moesha Bodoung by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
femolacqua:

Hello

grin

Hi there...what's up?
Re: I’ll Give You The World, Colombian Rapper Tells Moesha Bodoung by femolacqua(m): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin
Hi there...what's up?
I'm good and you?
Re: I’ll Give You The World, Colombian Rapper Tells Moesha Bodoung by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
femolacqua:

I'm good and you?

Im not good..too stressed in my work..I juz only peep here to laugh.
Re: I’ll Give You The World, Colombian Rapper Tells Moesha Bodoung by femolacqua(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Im not good..too stressed in my work..I juz only peep here to laugh.
Alright have fun.
Re: I’ll Give You The World, Colombian Rapper Tells Moesha Bodoung by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
femolacqua:

Alright have fun.

U too ..have a nice day ... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce, Man Tearfully Tells Judge / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Hot Body In Sultry Photos / All The Glamourous Photos From Met Gala 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.