Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (41597 Views)

Elderly Nigerian Woman Slams Young Men Who Send Her DM Expressing Love (Video) / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by IamD18: 6:41am On Apr 19, 2018
highpriestess:
onye arula ala.cheesy goodmoney.smileywink
Morning dear, how you, today?
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by highpriestess: 6:42am On Apr 19, 2018
IamD18:

Morning dear, how you, today?
great great. feel like sleeping again. cheesy you?
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by IamD18: 6:46am On Apr 19, 2018
highpriestess:
great great. feel like sleeping again. cheesy you?
Lol, you sure went to bed late last night kiss what kept you busy last night tongue
Boutta hit to push for the day.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by shoelotng(m): 6:47am On Apr 19, 2018
That's a full bachelors of science
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by BabbanBura(m): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2018
chiroyale:
And I don't reply dMs.. It's about time

Surely you have your reasons
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by 2buffagain(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2018
Why do men beg women to be their financial slaves i.e husband? Should be the otherway round
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 19, 2018
UDUJ:

grin grin The Don, ever brutal. It's true sha, it's always the ugly ones grin grin

Sometimes I wonder if they don't have mirrors in their homes undecided

This is why I can never marry a man from Nairaland you can’t comment without bringing someone down but your probably but 40 and single running around with smallies e dey Pain you say person they go out

Let them attend it’s better than pretending in one
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by thaoriginator: 7:14am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:
With his disgusting pot belle.
you like skinny dudes?
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by 2buffagain(m): 7:15am On Apr 19, 2018
Someone tell me why this woman's hands an fingers are larger than his angry
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by sexdoll: 7:16am On Apr 19, 2018
She's beautiful.

I can't say the same for her hand though. shocked
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Jabioro: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:
Now that he got yes his belly will be equated to next tomorrow to be delivered pregnant woman.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by thaoriginator: 7:20am On Apr 19, 2018
chiroyale:
And I don't reply dMs.. It's about time
no need to start. Guys don't like ugly.. It was written..
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:

Says someone with cockroach legs....
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by tonyscorp(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:
But why . You should be believing God for your own man.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by chizagi: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:

my dear always look for the good in people. so he should not marry again because if pot belly that can be fixed in the gym in less than three months. nawa for you oo madam. dont forget you have your own errors too.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Str8talk21: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:
ring on wrinkled finger
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by nonye6194: 7:43am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:

Negative energy, everywhere.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by nonye6194: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:

Negative energy, everywhere.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by XingXhang(m): 7:56am On Apr 19, 2018
Yuneehk:

Ehn now. I thought Instagram was for pictures. I should get serious there then wink

That's how you forgot about me. cool
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by UDUJ(m): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2018
solasoulmusic:

This is why I can never marry a man from Nairaland you can’t comment without bringing someone down but your probably but 40 and single running around with smallies e dey Pain you say person they go out

Let them attend it’s better than pretending in one

cheesy grin So you're looking for someone to marry from Nairaland? shocked

You go wait tire grin grin cheesy

1 Share

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by highpriestess: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2018
IamD18:

Lol, you sure went to bed late last night kiss what kept you busy last night tongue
Boutta hit to push for the day.
lol. have a nice day.kiss
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by omocalabar(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:
jealousy go kill u
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by nonix22(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2018
Hian!
is it your belle
Or is he you Man
rheether:
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by donkilluminati(m): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:
your legs tho. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Opentokwowledge: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2018
ceejayx:

Let's see how sexy ur Bf's own is na
With ur disgusting knees
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Pusyiter(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2018
My dear, don't judge a book by its cover ooo. No marriage is bound to last. It is our commitment/efforts coupled with God's Grace that determine the longevity of any marriage.
Best wishes to the couples.
victorian:
The look on her face undecided

I pray the marriage last.

I just hope she wasn't sweet talked and cajoled to say yes. Cos those eyes are revealing alot .

i just dey feel for the guy. undecided
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 19, 2018
highpriestess:
cheesycheesy its very deep.cheesy
IamD18 what about you telling them.cheesy
Please cry
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Sharoniah(f): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2018
Dafreeguy:

that could be us
Lol
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Razkoda: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2018
rheether:

Obiageli undecided Which one you create ?

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by IamD18: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2018
sexybbstar:
Please cry
shocked shocked
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
5thElement:

Choi! Baby, se iwo niyen loju aworan abi elomiran?
Wetin your eyes find go her picture? cheesy
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by faithfull18(f): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Dafreeguy:

is it by force? Nl guyz dont need cheap stuffs

It is by force grin. Let's look at it this way. You have the same product with the same quality from two sellers(MTN & I). I offer my product at an affordable price when compared to the price from MTN and it also comes with a benefit(90days validity) that the same product subscribed for directly from MTN doesn't come with. Which one will you go for?

The truth is there will always be a target market for whatever it is one sells. I know there are exceptional cases where people will choose to buy a product of the same quality for a higher price.

P.S I don't sell cheap stuffs, I sell affordable data bundles and besides I hear a lot of people complain about how data is expensive in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers / JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.