Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (41601 Views)

Elderly Nigerian Woman Slams Young Men Who Send Her DM Expressing Love (Video) / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
UDUJ:

cheesy grin So you're looking for someone to marry from Nairaland? shocked

You go wait tire grin grin cheesy
No I’m just saying the quality of men has reduced so what if one attends weddings and one is single

I’d rather be single than step in a marriage I’ll regret daily but respect for women you won’t be here had your dad taken your stance

I reject it remind me to invite you it’s never about perfection but mutual respect
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
faithfull18:

It is by force grin. Let's look at it this way. You have the same product with the same quality from two sellers(MTN & I). I offer my product at an affordable price when compared to the price from MTN and it also comes with a benefit(90days validity) that the same product subscribed for directly from MTN doesn't come with. Which one will you go for?

The truth is there will always be a target market for whatever it is one sells. I know there are exceptional cases where people will choose to buy a product of the same quality for a higher price.

P.S I don't sell cheap stuffs, I sell affordable data bundles and besides I hear a lot of people complain about how data is expensive in Nigeria.

The only reason why i don't patronise stuffs like this is that majority if not all of u guyz are scammers..how do i know that u r genuine?
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by faithfull18(f): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Dafreeguy:

The only reason why i don't patronise stuffs like this is that majority if not all of u guyz are scammers..how do i know that u r genuine?

Check my profile or my topics. My Contact is there. You can buy the least amount to confirm.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
faithfull18:

Check my profile or my topics. My Contact is there. You get buy the least amount to confirm.

ur contact guarantees nothing..meanwhile #250 is something if lost
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
Wetin your eyes find go her picture? cheesy

Not my fault jare. I have a condition called wandering eyes. See as the babe set.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
IamD18:
Wow, very very lovely.

While the ugly ones that are forming "I don't reply PMs" are busy jumping from one wedding to another every Saturday dragging malt and rice.

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
IamD18:

Bdghdj dhjw aa dibnfkk sjehdf a dB iwu ikpu oke shbx vjh zuu so
wich language come be ur own biko?cheesy
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by faithfull18(f): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Dafreeguy:

ur contact guarantees nothing..meanwhile #250 is something if lost

Yes, it is but when compared with my reputation and business, I am going to lose more. I can't afford not to live up to expectation. If you check my profile, quite a number of people have given feedback on my service which should be enough to convince you.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
faithfull18:

Yes, it is but when compared with my reputation and business, I am going to lose more. I can't afford not to live up to expectation. If you check my profile, quite a number of people have given feedback on my service which should be enough to convince you.

how is the transaction gonna be?
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by UDUJ(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
solasoulmusic:
No I’m just saying the quality of men has reduced so what if one attends weddings and one is single

I’d rather be single than step in a marriage I’ll regret daily but respect for women you won’t be here had your dad taken your stance

I reject it remind me to invite you it’s never about perfection but mutual respect

I agree with you sis. Like I always say, no one should ever take what people say on Nairaland serious. Lots of us come here to ease ourselves from the everyday stress of work or family. That's why you see a lot of annoying and hilarious comments. It's an anonymous world where you can be whomever you want to me.

I could even tell you I am worth a billion dollars right now cheesy

Just relax and have fun cool

I wish you a lovely day smiley

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by faithfull18(f): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
Dafreeguy:

how is the transaction gonna be?

You make payment, I confirm and send you the data.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
faithfull18:

You make payment, I confirm and send you the data.
and how is d payment made?
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by faithfull18(f): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Dafreeguy:

and how is d payment made?

You pay via bank transfer or airtime.

Can further mentions be done on my thread, please. I don't fully know how nairaland works but I know one can be banned for the smallest things like making comments different from what the title of the thread states.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
faithfull18:

You pay via bank transfer or airtime.

Can further mentions be done on my thread, please. I don't fully know how nairaland works but I know one can be banned for the smallest things like making comments different from what the title of the thread states.

u are right tho..one can be banned if comments made isn't related to the topic..i also think there is a limit to mentions too.
Meanwhile i don't do transfer stuffs, buh i will be needing d data anytime soon..
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by StUriah(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
She must have been jilted by her play boy or divorced by her original hubby. Boy becareful o! She's just coming to you as the last option. Buy her allum to wash that slacked punna for you to enjoy it.

Happy married life.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by faithfull18(f): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Dafreeguy:

u are right tho..one can be banned if comments made isn't related to the topic..i also think there is a limit to mentions too.
Meanwhile i don't do transfer stuffs, buh i will be needing d data anytime soon..

Okay,till then.
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
faithfull18:

Okay,till then.
ok till then..see u around
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
UDUJ:

I agree with you sis. Like I always say, no one should ever take what people say on Nairaland serious. Lots of us come here to ease ourselves from the everyday stress of work or family. That's why you see a lot of annoying and hilarious comments. It's an anonymous world where you can be whomever you want to me.

I could even tell you I am worth a billion dollars right now cheesy

Just relax and have fun cool

I wish you a lovely day smiley

I understand but you insulted me there’s nothing wrong with a guy being a gentleman nowadays
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Yuneehk(f): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
XingXhang:

That's how you forgot about me. cool
Forgot you how? Or you're someone I know with a different moniker?
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by XingXhang(m): 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yuneehk:

Forgot you how? Or you're someone I know with a different moniker?

Smithy
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
5thElement:

Not my fault jare. I have a condition called wandering eyes. See as the babe set.
You be bad guy cheesy Na to follow the babe up be that baba

1 Like

Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2018
tosyne2much:
You be bad guy cheesy Na to follow the babe up be that baba

Abi now. Man no get choice. wink
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by Yuneehk(f): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
XingXhang:

Smithy
Okay. Long time really. Trust you've been well smiley
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by XingXhang(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
Yuneehk:

Okay. Long time really. Trust you've been well smiley

Yeah sure. Hope you have too?
Re: Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) by ArcFresky(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ediomihenry:
God bless you my brother,leave all dz boys that keeps asking us when we'll hang out with them i wonder if we're cobwebs.

If we don't hang out... how will I get to know you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? / Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.