Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,839 members, 7,952,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer (23036 Views)

Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory / Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by Realdeals(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Thats how you fail exams. Even 30% is a lot. it doesnt have to be most
You are the one that should return to the class, if I missed 30 questions out of 100, I'll still have an A.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by Scientist7: 11:52am On Apr 20, 2018
Jones4190:
President Buhari is just too blunt....

Now let's look at these established findings;

1) Do you know that over 65 million youths are illiterates in Nigeria – UNESCO, 2017

2) Nigeria also leads in the world's uneducated children - Newsweek, 2017

Nigeria has 'largest number of children out-of-school' in the world - BBC, 2017

Fact check;
You can hate Buhari, but the truth is that he stated the obvious and again, what is already known around the world. You should understand by now that PMB is not like any typical politician and because of that, he says things the way they are. He is just honest to a fault. It may not be diplomatically okay considering the environment of such communication.

Like Buhari, your view is also bigoted, go get the statistics of educated youths and compare with your figures. ASUU recently said education is underfunded under his watch as the president and he is still bold to say many youths do not go to school. Check Jambs yearly statistics of people trying to gain admission into schools before you come and defend what is indefensible

3 Likes

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by steveDpro: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
abduljabbar4:
Let the useless people go to hell. Most Nigerian youths are lazy idiots that prefer to watch big brother. if they werent lazy they would have taken time to know the difference between 'a lot of' and 'all'

Buhari till 2023!
To hell with you and your useless illiterate Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
We've had vicious kings, and we've had idiot kings, but I don't think we've ever been cursed with vicious idiot ~president~ king"... Tyrion Lannister #LazyNigerianYouth

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin grin
I laugh at all those who cannot comprehend a simple statement. What is more amazing is that, the statement is self explanatory. He said "a lot of the youths, lack education'' and he referred to them as being lazy and feeling entitled. Why are educated persons then speaking more than the uneducated ? Isn't this a subtle hint as to why the President was annoyed with his own son ?

What I find despicable is the fact that people are not asking the right questions. Reactionary comments without discernment of what they should request for.

You are complaining about unemployment. Those employed are asking for an increase in the minimum wage. Has anyone even bothered to purge the civil service of their punctuality issues ? Don't we know that the lack of discipline in the civil service is killing us in Nigeria ? A civil servant resumes work by 9 AM, when resumption time is 8 AM. Isn't that how the complacency which leads to corrupt practices start ? You dare not try the late resumption stunt in a private organisation or be prepared to face the music.

For me, I see lots of complaints and sentiments without a galvanized attempt to build a better society. We seem to feel the President or Presidency is the only problem, is it the President that goes to rob you with a gun, or is he the one who hacks into your bank account ? We have lots of problems and one man cannot solve them all, let us begin to realize this and tell ourselves the truth. How many persons have submitted a proposal to the legislator representing their constituency on what they want the legislator to achieve ? How many people belong to political parties where the business of politics is discussed at ward level ?

I do not understand, how people think they can change one person, and expect the one person to change every other person.

The Nigerian Youth who does not remember that IBB had the opportunity to reform Nigeria. Instead, he laid the current foundations of widespread corruption and maladministration. We were set backwards the most from that period when we should have made giant strides, but we were shackled by looting, corruption and lack of infrastructural development.
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by jtjohn(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
shallysgirl:
A lot =most.
What affects one affects all.
if Everyone has that mentality on what u just wrote.........

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Festy4u:

Yours is easy because you seem like an educated aboki who although leaks Buhari's balls for breakfast. Purge yourself of ethno-religious slavery!

Another example of the intellectually lazy, who doesn't even know the difference between LICKS & LEAKS and what may constitute an ethno - religious statement.

Abeg pack well and go back and revise comprehension as a subject before you ever engage me again.
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hahaha buhari is sure to wine come 2019 Niger republic are casting their votes for him as eligible Nigerian voters and few Nigerians that's needed to make up the winning vote will be given 1k-5k to vote buhari

I remember a wise man from the east who said DON'T VOTE EVEN IF U MUST VOTE DON'T VOTE BUHARI HE'S IMBECILIC, WICKED, PIDOPHILE AND IN COMPETENT

NNAMDI KANU IS MORE PROPHET THAN ANY PASTOR OR REV
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by Ayotemide(f): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=abduljabbar4 post=66865710]

How dumb can people be? I cant believe someone is arguing about this. Great extent doesnt mean a few but it doesnt have to mean majority. I think i have given you enough attention[/quote

Your defense is surely weak, try harder next time. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by Ayotemide(f): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Another example of the intellectually lazy, who doesn't even know the difference between LICKS & LEAKS and what may constitute an ethno - religious statement.

Abeg pack well and go back and revise comprehension as a subject before you ever engage me again.

you that know the difference and is going on a tirade as to whether alot means majority or a few, go back and revise your entire education (if you have one btw)!

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by Horus(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA360kilLRE

Buhari Never Said Nigerian Youth Are Lazy

Listen to the closing remark of President Mohamed BUHARI admonishing investors to reconsider investing in Nigeria. In 2:29 min he said More than 60% of the Nigerian population are below 30, and they are claiming that because Nigeria is an.oil producing Country they should get housing, health care and education all free without doing anything/working for it (sit and do nothing) this is what he implies you can listen from 2:29 min to.3min exact words of PMB
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
hotwax:

You are right like Buhari.

It is however important to say such words infront of investors and world presidents who are going to bring investments/jobs to your country.

Whoever raised you wasted his time.

No wonder you are defending Buhari

Another one of the mentally lazy brigade.

Did you even bother to read/listen to his actual words in their correct perspectives and not the twisted interpretations being spoon fed to you, without question: on what occasion he said it, where he said it and who were his target audience?

Yes, I support him; and so what?

You probably also belong to those youths making the country unsafe for investors - just take a good look at what age group bracket constitute most of the trouble makers: Boko Haram terrorists, Militants, Cultists, Kidnappers, Armed Robbers, Yahoo Yahoo, Badoo, thugs etc - all of them youths.
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ayotemide:

you that know the difference and is going on a tirade as to whether alot means majority or a few, go back and revise your entire education (if you have one btw)!

LOL, you actually believe this empty trash supports your earlier argument?
LOL, confirmed intellectually lazy.
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by famosh: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
slimghost:

You are utterly brainless!
In English language, a lot means 'many' or ' to a great extent''.
Like this young lawyer said, only imbeciles would try to defend this goof.

You Jonathan sycophants are the brainless ones, bro! So in English language, many = most, right? You don't know there's a difference?
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by Westbestside: 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
abduljabbar4:
Let the useless people go to hell. Most Nigerian youths are lazy idiots that prefer to watch big brother. if they werent lazy they would have taken time to know the difference between 'a lot of' and 'all'

Buhari till 2023!
You are mad, seriously mad. Come and put buhari on the seat na. Idiotic amajiri

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by bejeria101(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
freeze001:

I hope this includes Yusuf Buhari that has no known job or source of income but rides expensive bikes at a time 'lazy' Nigerians were queueing up for petrol his father's government couldn't supply efficiently at the time; injures himself and gets treated abroad with an undisclosed amount of public funds.
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by wakeupafricanyo: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by RexTramadol1: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Sirjamo:
You just have to know how many Nigerian youths are either on death row or serving jail times in other people's country for peddling drugs and other criminal activities to agree with pmb. Even if he had attempted to paint us white before the world, it wouldn't have worked, they already know we are black.

You are so damn lazy that you don't know the difference between JAIL TIMES and JAIL TERMS

One of those Bubu is talking about... Indolent man.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by shallysgirl: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
abduljabbar4:

The mumu in chief statement was ambiguous so we will assume alot =all.
I speak for most Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by Ayotemide(f): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, you actually believe this empty trash supports your earlier argument?
LOL, confirmed intellectually lazy.

YOU ARE DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT INTELLECTUALLY POSSIBLE.

talk you no do.. you just dey there dey blow grammar.
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by slimghost(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
famosh:

You Jonathan sycophants are the brainless ones, bro! So in English language, many = most, right? You don't know there's a difference?
Look at this hopeless efulefu. What's my business with Jonathan?. Visit the dictionary to get the definition of 'a lot' you brainless scum.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by justtoodark: 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
ebenholer:
Such statement signifies the beginning of failure for mr President but unfortunately we don't have a viable replacement for him come 2019; the present people vying for presidency are either unknown in record of good performance or in the realm of impact making even in their states of oringin

fact remains we dont have no replacement.....

atleast let him keep on kicking heads in and talking rubbish like a menstruating teenager....

nonesense...
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by ymaruf01: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
buhari need to cum media ND apologize for d youth if not youth will not frgv him fr his statement
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by Sirjamo: 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
RexTramadol1:

You are so damn lazy that you don't know the difference between JAIL TIMES and JAIL TERMS

One of those Bubu is talking about... Indolent man.
Jail times is acceptable in verbal informal communication, I haven't posted here for marks, as in, examination.
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by achiever12: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Buhari till 2023!

Your own kind of laziness is mental laziness

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by lgboks(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Buhari till 2023!
are Nigerian youths the only ones that watch big brother? they have big brother in the U.S u knw.... The rest if africa watch big brother also..... Am not after the difference btw "a lot of" and "all" what i would be pointing out is a word of wisdom that wise elders or elder is supposed to know. "you never wash your dirty linen in public". I would not expect mr president to know this though...how many countries have you seen do what he did? Or you feel countries like america don't have youths that are cyber criminals, thugs, scammers, robbers etc or feel a sense of entitlement? As loud as trump have you seen him travel to another country and start talkung down on america's youths?... The truth is bitter we know...our youths are not 100% perfect, But for a country whose youths are admired word wide his statement and judgement is very wrong. If he his not blaming past presidency its the youth or oil price going down etc forgeting he was one of our past leaders...his educated and hard working children, i wonder what they have done or achieved aside what they feel they are entitled to cus daddy is a president

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by achiever12: 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
abduljabbar4:

I wasn't expecting sense from a Muslim when it comes to Buhari issues. As far as they are concerned, religion comes before honour, dignity, integrity, honesty or even economic achievements

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by achiever12: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Sirjamo:
You just have to know how many Nigerian youths are either on death row or serving jail times in other people's country for peddling drugs and other criminal activities to agree with pmb. Even if he had attempted to paint us white before the world, it wouldn't have worked, they already know we are black.

Have you seen where Nigerian youths are hustling before? Looks like you spend your life watching movies not to see such

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by kennytosin4: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Mr President could only make such a slanderous statement if and only if there are a lot of JOB OPPORTUNITIES available for all teeming youths in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by entitylakamua: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
amInigerian:
This work done by Mike Asukwo before today (because I saw it on his twitter account yesterday) was timely and in my view sums it up nicely.

Please what software creates this? Inbox at calebea@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ayotemide:

YOU ARE DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT INTELLECTUALLY POSSIBLE.

talk you no do.. you just dey there dey blow grammar.

Baby, pls I don't have time for mentally under developed children; still in kindergarten - why not run along and do something more closer to your IQ level like watching BBNaija - apparently it is a very popular pastime of our lazy youths of today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Udom's SA, Ini Edo Empowers Constituents / Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 / Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.