Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:31 AM

Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! (7495 Views)

Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti / Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) / Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by gidson12(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2010
so what are u guys saying, is it a bad thing for him so set up a facebook account, the guy has not even signed in una don dey use una mouth talk trash, is there a thing u guys dont talk negative of, na wa o
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by kkkossy(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2010
CNPP opposes Jonathan on Facebook account
By Agency Reporter
Monday, 17 May 2010

View All (0) Comment(s)
Print
Post Comment
Facebook
Twitter
Send to friend

The Conference of Nigeria Political Parties on Sunday challenged President Goodluck Jonathan to drop the idea of setting up a Facebook account as his contribution to the debate for electoral reform.

The CNPP rather said that he should rather submit the Uwais report to the National Assembly for adoption.

A statement signed by CNPP Publicity Secretary, Mr. Osita Okechukwu, said that the rational commitment it expected from Jonathan was to mobilise over 800 out of 990 members of state Houses of Assembly nationwide, over 260 out of 360 members of the Federal House of Representatives and over 90 out of 109 Senators of the Peoples Democratic Party which he leads, to alter the relevant sections of the 1999 Constitution and 2006 Electoral Act in accordance with the Uwais report.

Instead of wittingly embarking on a Facebook “voyage of discovery,” the group said the President should rather work with the members of the National Assembly to leave a legacy that would cure the nation of its electoral ills.

AND THEY THINK NIGERIA WILL NOT MOVE FORWARD EVEN WHEN HE JOINS FBK. CRAZY FOOLS!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by kaboninc(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2010
Kobojunkie, u sound like sme1 who likes a civil society where d rule of law dictates is d order of d day. Ironicaly, u dont want implementd here in Nigeria. I think every leader should develope a mechanism for reachng out 2 his ppl. And 4 d president, facebook is one. U talk of dis FOI bill, but like some1 rightly pointd, its not on d president's desk. It has not yet been pased by d NASS. We should channel our critisms 2 d right person.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by Agbalanze(m): 6:13pm On May 17, 2010
It's a welcomed development. bringing himself closer to the people.
For those not confortable with it and u stays along the banks of River Niger, pls take a dive!
If u re in lagos, 3rd mainland bridge is there for u to go and lie down, probably take a siesta!
If reside near rocks, pls hit your head there!
Better still, go and hug a life transformer! nonsense angry angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On May 17, 2010
kaboninc:

Kobojunkie, u sound like sme1 who likes a civil society where d rule of law dictates is d order of d day. Ironicaly, u dont want implementd here in Nigeria. I think every leader should develope a mechanism for reachng out 2 his ppl. And 4 d president, facebook is one. U talk of dis FOI bill, but like some1 rightly pointd, its not on d president's desk. It has not yet been pased by d NASS. We should channel our critisms 2 d right person.

You contradict yourself there. How can I want a civil society and not want it implemented in Nigeria? Where in the world does Facebook come into creation of civil socities? Seriously, Think about that bogus link you tried to make there. Where in the world, in fact in the tenets of a democratic society, in government does FACEBOOK fit in? Where??

A BILL does not have to be on the president's desk before the president does something about it. Please instead of swallowing up what you read from 'SOMEONE', do your own research extra to ensure the person is even right in thinking the way he does. FOI does not have to be on the president's desk for the president to canvas or push for it. If you want an example, think OBAMA's HealthCare.

Leaders don't have to sign up to Facebook or other social sites to access the people. Facebook is sort of like yesterday's townhall meetings. It is nothing more. But at the end of the day, access to the people goes beyond that. And access to the people in a democracy should also include giving people access to information. There is no point government having access to the people when the people don't even have access to government. It only works to the 'give us bread/give us light' extent but until  the people really understand what goes on beyond the sign on pages, and the PR measures, there is not much to be gained.

Like I said earlier, I am not a FACEBooker and I don't want to become one but I would like to access my government's info on my time and access government whenever I want to afterwards.  There are a whole lot of Nigerians with no access to internet or electricity that will not be able to access their government via facebook. Is the same government going to provide them other avenues to reach it or is this just PR moves to galvanize the youths to possibly vote for him come next election? I suspect that is probably what this is in the end.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by proproman(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2010
ah, i'm not suprised Kobojunkie does not support GJ's move. No insults intended, but i'm yet to see any of her posts that support any move by anybody in Government in this country, not even Fashola. I really don't see anything wrong with his move, it's not as if he'll spend twelve hours everyday facebooking. He feels he can connect with the large number of Nigerians on Facebook, so what? Does not mean it's his only way of connecting with his people just a way of connecting with those on facebook, whiwh is quite a large number. Being on Facebook won't prevent him from from getting the FOI bill passed or taking care of his other responsibilities as president just like Facebooking does not prevent any of us from going to work or attending to other things that concern us. And we're certainly more addicted to Facebook than he is. Y'all should probly take large doses of chill pills.

@kobojunkie, some Nairalanders are pessimistic and should be addressed as such. Some posts on this thread reek of something worse than pessimism. Just an outright hatred of anything connected with the Nigerian Government.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On May 17, 2010
proproman:

ah, i'm not suprised Kobojunkie does not support GJ's move. No insults intended, but i'm yet to see any of her posts that support any move by anybody in Government in this country, not even Fashola. I really don't see anything wrong with his move, it's not as if he'll spend twelve hours everyday facebooking. He feels he can connect with the large number of Nigerians on Facebook, so what? Does not mean it's his only way of connecting with his people just a way of connecting with those on facebook, whiwh is quite a large number. Being on Facebook won't prevent him from from getting the FOI bill passed or taking care of his other responsibilities as president just like Facebooking does not prevent any of us from going to work or attending to other things that concern us. And we're certainly more addicted to Facebook than he is. Y'all should probly take large doses of chill pills.

@kobojunkie, some Nairalanders are pessimistic and should be addressed as such. Some posts on this thread reek of something worse than pessimism. Just an outright hatred of anything connected with the Nigerian Government.

Let me put in layman's term for you. Some of us Nigerians are sick and tired of Government, after Government, PISSING down our backs, only to tell us it is raining each and everytime. We sat back for OPTIMISTS like you to continue to swell our minds with FALSE hope through Obasanjo, Yar adua, while we watched the same old mistakes and gimmicks applied over and over. And We don't want the same to happen with this new one.

I am glad to see that some organizations out there are already taking it on themselves to let the government know we do not want gimmicks but for it to get to working and focus on the job rather than facebook PR. And I hope more and more groups will be vocal enough to demand this man get to work and stop trying to do PR work for his next election. I only wish we could let him know that if he does not perform during this test period, he will never get elected ever in Nigeria.

If you do not like that we do not see this move the way you do, I am sorry, I cannot help you there!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by Nymphnode(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2010
ZUBBYNWA:

it is O.k, who knows if we are going to have minister of facebook

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by kaboninc(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2010
Kobojunkie. Facebook is one of these PR measures ppl use in reachng out 2 d public. And I dont knw if government cannot use it 2 get intelligent contributions from her people. Nobody told me abt d FOI bil becos I've been followng it. I do want 2 know wht d government is doing with my money so I'm also interested. U said something abt Obama's health care bill which he influencd d senate 2 pass, but u forgot dat it was one of his campaign promises. Obama used facebook and infact YOU TUBE during his campaign and stil uses it. Other officials do use these social networkng sites. U also said dat millions of us do not have acess 2 d internet, well, dats not true! We do.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by dayokanu(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2010
Hi Goodluck Jonathan,

I would hereby like to apply to your cabinet as Minster of Facebook affair. I have 5 years experience of serious facebooking.

I am an expert at loading pictures, adding friends, poking people and doing Mafia wars on Facebook.

Waiting for your favourabloe respose

Yours sincerely

Dayokanu

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by Kobojunkie: 9:15pm On May 17, 2010
kaboninc:

Kobojunkie. Facebook is one of these PR measures ppl use in reachng out 2 d public.
But you do realize that PR is not necessarily same as reaching the people with details on how their government works, right?

kaboninc:

And I dont knw if government cannot use it 2 get intelligent contributions from her people.
OK! Not saying ‘intelligent contributions’ cannot be gotten from this avenue, but I have a question for you. Is it that you are convinced the ONLY reason why Government is not doing IT’s JOB today is because the people have not told Government what it’s job is or that the Government has absolutely no clue what the people want or how to do it’s job?
I hear people speak of people contribution and what not and I wonder if it is the case that a whole load of people out there believe they have the answers for Government or something along that line.

kaboninc:

Nobody told me abt d FOI bil becos I've been followng it. I do want 2 know wht d government is doing with my money so I'm also interested. U said something abt Obama's health care bill which he influencd d senate 2 pass, but u forgot dat it was one of his campaign promises.
Are you somehow implying that ONLY if FOI was on Jonathan’s campaign list can Jonathan push in some way to have senate vote quickly and in favour of the bill? I don’t understand what you mean by the above.

kaboninc:

Obama used facebook and infact YOU TUBE during his campaign and stil uses it. Other officials do use these social networkng sites. U also said dat millions of us do not have acess 2 d internet, well, dats not true! We do.
Obama used facebook and Youtube to CAMPAIGN for office and still stay in contact with those who still support him and his measures via those mediums. So?

So, are you saying that 150 million Nigerias all have access to the internet? Where? Since when?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by kaboninc(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2010
Kobojunkie. U also 4got dat d world is changng. New methods and ways of aproaching issues are evolvng. If u say no of FACEBOOK, why not say so 4 d INTERNET? After d government could as well us d TV, Radio and d prints media 2 diseminate infomation. Obama using Facebook does not mean dat dey do not have proper means of distributng information so also with d Nigerian gov. There one thousand and one benefits of using facebook. Remember d context and d setting in which he used it. I dont knw why anything from here pisses most folks like u.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by Kobojunkie: 9:39pm On May 17, 2010
kaboninc:

Kobojunkie. U also 4got dat d world is changng. New methods and ways of aproaching issues are evolvng. If u say no of FACEBOOK, why not say so 4 d INTERNET? After d government could as well us d TV, Radio and d prints media 2 diseminate infomation.
Make no mistake; I never forget that our world is changing. As I mentioned in an earlier thread, the Facebook of today is the Townhall of yesterday. I remember attending a couple of those back in the hay days. People were more informed on the goingons in government back then and used TownHall meeting opportunities to air their issues with plans and what not’s( plans they already had clues/knowledge of probably through accessing info at the town counsel and other government agencies.)
Using the internet for proliferation of information is welcome, but Facebook is not a site designed to handle that task for Government. That is why Governments around the world have Government sites where people can be sure to get the latest information on their government and how their money is being spent.  Even Radio, TV and print medias have been used and continue to be used in countries like America. I have personally never really been a radio fan, a fan of watching my government on TV but I have direct access to information through government site and through my local government offices.

kaboninc:

Obama using Facebook does not mean dat dey do not have proper means of distributng information so also with d Nigerian gov. There one thousand and one benefits of using facebook. Remember d context and d setting in which he used it. I dont knw why anything from here pisses most folks like u.
Proper means of distributing information on Facebook? Again, is FaceBook BUILT to enable  GOVERNMENTS around the world to properly distribute information? Do you also think the same of Twitter and Maybe IM?  Does our government currently have ANY proper means of distributing information? Mind you America ALREADY has so many other PROPER means of distributing information to the public. Even the public library helps you with information on your government without you necessarily signing up to a  Social Site or club for it.

By the way, where exactly do you have me saying I am pissed off? Or are you one of those who like to play the US vs THEM game as some way of labeling yourself GOOD and other others EVIL and enemies of progress?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by kaboninc(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2010
Kobojunkie. Since u agree dat FB its a good PR mechanism, do companies use it 4 giving out important details say abt their products or profit and loss account? If u say no, so also d gov cant use it 2. It'll only serve as a feedback mechanism or a purse for sugestions and contributions in analogy 2 sugestion boxes. Since u want 2 apply generalisation with respect 2 acces 2 internet 4 Nigerians, do a 100 percent Americans have acces to d internet? Wht I said abt Obama's health care was dat it was one of his campaign promises and a veritable tool for PR which he used and stil uses is Facebook and You Tube. There're and will always be formal channels of diseminating information and decisions by gov and certainly not facebook. But facebook can also play a role 2 bring contributions, critism, ideas, opinions and sugestions 2 d attention of gov. Thats wht I think he meant when he said so.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by proproman(m): 9:54pm On May 17, 2010
Alright, layman's terms, i get it. Apparently, we that are more favourably disposed to GJ's idea enjoy being pissed on by Government and being told it's raining, innit? I see no reason for pessimism if you expect a positive change from the government. Pessimism in this case is losing faith in the system and if you've lost faith in the system, it would be hypocritical to expect the same system to bring positive change. I advise a change in the way you view goverment's actions. I'm not asking you to follow goverment officials with cymbals and tambourines, singing their praises. Praise them when they deserve it and criticize as when appropriate. Your viewing Goverment's acts through critical and cynical lens doesn't really help. If you pay your children's school fees or buy them things, it's expected of you, it's your responsibility as a parent but how would you feel if they show no appreciation, instead criticize your paying their fees and make more demands without a word of thanks? It's the same thing you're doing. I didn't see anywhere that GJ said he would spend twelve hours a day on Facebook or because he would start facebooking, he would forget about the FOI bill. Neither did he say it was going to be his only means of connecting with the people. It's far easier and faster to setup a Facebook account than getting a bill passed or setting up a government information website so it's not as if it would take months to set it up. Be a bit more objective. You don't have to be with me on this but I'd like you to be more objective as regards Government and Politics.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On May 17, 2010
kaboninc:

Kobojunkie. Since u agree dat FB its a good PR mechanism, do companies use it 4 giving out important details say abt their products or profit and loss account? If u say no, so also d gov cant use it 2. It'll only serve as a feedback mechanism or a purse for sugestions and contributions in analogy 2 sugestion boxes. Since u want 2 apply generalisation with respect 2 acces 2 internet 4 Nigerians, do a 100 percent Americans have acces to d internet?
Government is NOT a company! It runs on public money and so should provide the public with detailed information that is vital to their understanding what is  going on, not via social sites but Government organizations/agencies,  that is my opinion and I am old fashioned about Government in that way. FaceBook is NOT used by Obama as way of disseminating detailed information on Government policies – Face book is NOT built for such, and ought not to be used for such. What next? Government sign on to dating sites as way of reaching youths with detailed state info?

Millions of Americans do not currently have internet access and that is mainly why they can easily access information by visiting their local government offices or calling in to government agencies or even filling out request forms at the local post office. Nigerians do not have these options currently. We do not have Governments sites to provide us with detailed information on our Government and its dealings.  Most of the sites are scarcely online today, and most all have no updated information on the government.

kaboninc:

Wht I said abt Obama's health care was dat it was one of his campaign promises and a veritable tool for PR which he used and stil uses is Facebook and You Tube. There're and will always be formal channels of diseminating information and decisions by gov and certainly not facebook. But facebook can also play a role 2 bring contributions, critism, ideas, opinions and sugestions 2 d attention of gov. Thats wht I think he meant when he said so.
We currently DO NOT HAVE working formal channels by which information and decision by government. WE LACK THOSE RIGHT NOW. WE DO NOT HAVE THEM. We have been at the mercy of the RUMOUR FACTORY (The Nigerian media) for way way too long now. When I read news from Nigeria, I look for international links to verify the information I read.  Therefore, Facebook means little to me without functioning formal channels. Hope that helps !

By the way, I am still waiting for you to show me where exactly you have me stating this facebook move pisses me off.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by kaboninc(m): 10:08pm On May 17, 2010
Am very suprised u're askng if d gov has any PROPER means of diseminating information. Lets start by asking d kind of information u want. Becos 4 any issue from finance, 2 tourism d gov has proper avenues. There're so many agencies and dey're have avenues. Is it dat u're lookng 4 a particular information and u cudnt find any and now u're concludng dat there's NONE? Haba. There're and more dan u can ever imagine. Why I said dat issues from here pisses u ppl off is dat most times, we dont try to find d underlyng reason behind a decision as in this case and we conclude.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On May 17, 2010
kaboninc:

Am very suprised u're askng if d gov has any PROPER means of diseminating information. Lets start by asking d kind of information u want. Becos 4 any issue from finance, 2 tourism d gov has proper avenues. There're so many agencies and dey're have avenues. Is it dat u're lookng 4 a particular information and u cudnt find any and now u're concludng dat there's NONE? Haba.
What? I didn’t know we already had freedom of information signed in Nigeria for me to access any information I wanted on my Government. shocked
kaboninc:

There're and more dan u can ever imagine. Why I said dat issues from here pisses u ppl off is dat most times, we dont try to find d underlyng reason behind a decision as in this case and we conclude.
Please do not go around assuming people who do not think as you do think alike!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by kaboninc(m): 10:25pm On May 17, 2010
At no time did I say dat Facebook can act as a FORMAL means of distributng information and dat d gov. is a COMPANY. Besides who told u dat I could not get information frm my local gov, abt her policies? Why u may experience hitches here and not there cud be d formats of how these info are sent. Becos I do know dat over there due 2 advances in technology, they may not experience some of the things we go through over here. One other thing cud be d official's attitude. Except u're lookng 4 something dat has 2 do with politics.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On May 17, 2010
kaboninc:

At no time did I say dat Facebook can act as a FORMAL means of distributng information and dat d gov. is a COMPANY. Besides who told u dat I could not get information frm my local gov, abt her policies? Why u may experience hitches here and not there cud be d formats of how these info are sent.

Ofcourse many of our government websites online are filled with BOGUS policies but what has that to do with information people ought to have access to? . . .  if that is all you feel people speak of when they speak of freedom of information, then I suggest you do your homework  please. I can access the constitution does not mean I have access to all on Nigeria.

Ok!! Here is something you can do for me please.  Can you please get me data on your government’s financials ; Projects that it has embarked on in the last year at least, money that was spent on each and how those projects were managed up until present stage. I really want this information and if you can get it for me, I would appreciate it.
kaboninc:

Becos I do know dat over there due 2 advances in technology, they may not experience some of the things we go through over here. One other thing cud be d official's attitude. Except u're lookng 4 something dat has 2 do with politics.
Dude, I suggest you re-evaluate your statements at this point to figure out why what you have does not even work in line with what you have said earlier on govermment providing formal details.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by davidif: 10:39pm On May 17, 2010
Nice,

This will bring him closer to the people

Nigerians are very very funny ha ha ha, does anyone actually think that he is going to be setting up the account? its probably going to be his secetary or the it technician in aso rock.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by kaboninc(m): 10:52pm On May 17, 2010
I can infer from wht u're sayng, which is u want info on gov contracts or anytin dat involves money. Abi? Dis FOI bill we're even talkng abt, and with respect 2 d US, I learnt its not a 100 percet info abt govt and so its not 'any', but 'some'? If dats true, there cud be some info which u're not entitld 2? Nobody has 2 be with me on any issue but I'll prefer sound, concrete and objective reasonng.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On May 17, 2010
kaboninc:

I can infer from wht u're sayng, which is u want info on gov contracts or anytin dat involves money. Abi? Dis FOI bill we're even talkng abt, and with respect 2 d US, I learnt its not a 100 percet info abt govt and so its not 'any', but 'some'? If dats true, there cud be some info which u're not entitld 2? Nobody has 2 be with me on any issue but I'll prefer sound, concrete and objective reasonng.

Ok !! I will tell you right now. If there is anything I hate when debating, it is DISHONEST DEBATING.  Stop comparing what is obtained in the US to what is right now in Nigeria. We already established earlier that when it comes to dissemination of information, you couldn’t compare what the US has for its reasons for NOW using facebook, to Nigeria's reason.

You claimed you had access to information from your LGA and I gave you a task to help me with. I can easily access the same information from my government here. Rather than come back at me with what you have above claiming ‘people do not have 100% access in the US’ as EXCUSE please inform us instead if it is the case that you do not have access to such data from your LGA as you initially indicated you did. You are not chatting with an im-becile here!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by Slim101(m): 11:10pm On May 17, 2010
I'm sorry to say this, but really hace to. I think kobojunkie is just trying too hard to be myopic on this subject matter.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by 2kurupt(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2010
Guys, why all d yappin' GJ is already on FB. I know coz i'hv been a fan on his page for some weeks now,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by Kilode1: 11:45pm On May 17, 2010
true democracy is freedom of information, I would prefer the government sign FOI,

Word!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by proproman(m): 12:11am On May 18, 2010
@slim101, if that's kobojunkie being myopic, you should check her other posts on government and politics. You'll have a whole lot to comment on. Abt trying hard, don't think so. She seems like the type that takes a skeptic stand on more or less everything. Just an observation of mine. Again, no insults thrown.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by Nobody: 7:12am On May 18, 2010
I heard people saying 'it will bring government closer to the people and i was sought of disappointed.how many average nigerians have access to the internet not some youths,i mean those with brains to contribute to development of the country.what jonathan ought to do is to take is publicity to those old men and women in the villages and creeks.we need a populist government not an aristo type.honestly,i still dont know how such idea will be beneficiary to nigerians.i guess dora will now be minister of information and facebook.rubbish
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by marvix(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2010
@bluetooth the fb page is not d only thing Jonathan wants to do, and there is no one single thing he wld do dat wld be all, democracy also does go beyond the FOI, it goes beyond providin stable electricity and infrastructure. If Jonathan has decided 2 hav a fb page 2 receive comments he is on a right track @ least those of us here who are neva happy with govt can xpres urselves there.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by liksy(f): 12:36pm On May 18, 2010
President Jonathan on Face book

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! by segunjowo(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2010
He will create a dummy account for someone like Ima Niboro to manage. And of cause, Ima will also delegate,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Owns DANA Airlines? / Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success / River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.