Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,868 members, 7,876,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

. - Politics (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (594206 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by mightguy(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by mightguy(m): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by mightguy(m): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by mightguy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by mightguy(m): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by mightguy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by mightguy(m): 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by mightguy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by Bede2u(m): 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
mightguy:
hw far...the aba part of ph-aba dual carriage...fg dem don build am?
Re: . by centoke30(m): 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

I don't campaign for Ikpeazu. I like ogah and I support him. ave not seen anything Meagniful Ikpeazu has done. Until he pays workers salaries, rehabilitation of ABA and umuahia. "Dualization of ikot ekpene then I'll support him
Bro, do you stay in Aba?
Re: . by mightguy(m): 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bede2u:
hw far...the aba part of ph-aba dual carriage...fg dem don build am?
i don't knw about that's one. Let me ask my abia peeps for fb cos I am not in abia
Re: . by mightguy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by mightguy(m): 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by mightguy(m): 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by amaniro: 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
centoke30:

Bro, do you stay in Aba?

I grew up and am still in the North.

Been to aba only once, a terrible experience, if I had told you, you'd laugh out your eyes. Am from umuahia, I came back to Abuja this January going back December.

So tell me what's the latest development of the state?!
Re: . by mightguy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by amaniro: 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
mightguy:

am from umuahia and most of these pictures are old.
Re: . by mightguy(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Low cost housing estate

1 Like

Re: . by mightguy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

am from umuahia and most of these pictures are old.
mr. I thought u grow up in the north and rarely visit abia state?.all this pics I posted here are the campaign promises of ikpeazu and there are still ongoing one.
Re: . by centoke30(m): 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

I grew up and am still in the North.

Been to aba only once, a terrible experience, if I had told you, you'd laugh out your eyes. Am from umuahia, I came back to Abuja this January going back December.

So tell me what's the latest development of the state?!
Aba has be undergoing serious works from Aba-owerri road to faulks road off ukwu mango to Osusu, and a lot more, I only pointed out the roads I plied on when I was in Aba. the governor is doing his Best but like you pointed out earlier, he is handling salaries now.

1 Like

Re: . by mightguy(m): 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by amaniro: 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
mightguy:
mr. I thought u grow up in the north and rarely visit abia state?.all this pics I posted here are the campaign promises of ikpeazu and there are still ongoing one.

I don't visit Abia often because of the hypocrisy in the government
Re: . by uckennety(m): 12:01am On Sep 01, 2018
spyder880:
General Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi (General Iron side)

THIS MAN SHOULD BE RESURRECTED AND KILLED AGAIN AND AGAIN
Re: . by mightguy(m): 12:09am On Sep 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: . by mightguy(m): 12:10am On Sep 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by mightguy(m): 12:28am On Sep 01, 2018
Ishieke

2 Likes

Re: . by mightguy(m): 12:31am On Sep 01, 2018
Ongoing

1 Like

Re: . by OreMI22: 1:26am On Sep 01, 2018
ckenneths:
Posh building development around GRA, Enugu.......

Anyone that says Enugu is not fine is just lying to himself. Yet, Enugu does not possess the commercial capacity to drive the region. Creating special business parks for businesses to aggregate and creating special industrial estates to emphasize Agro-processing / Packaging companies will help Enugu to boom economically. Maintaining high security, helping night clubs, high quality restaurants and hotels to create amusement parks or while keeping the city clean and planting more trees and flowers will also help it attract more tourists through it's international access airport.

Infact, only Abakaliki and Owerri are cities in the SE that show signs of becoming well planned and beautiful.

We need to see the types of Abakaliki flyovers in Aba and Onitsha. These are two KEY Igbo cities that must become well planned with solid infrastructure before SE can take off economically and keep good paying jobs in the region

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 01, 2018
uckennety:

THIS MAN SHOULD BE RESURRECTED AND KILLED AGAIN AND AGAIN
why?
Re: . by OreMI22: 2:32am On Sep 01, 2018
horsepower101:

Imagine an investor that is very impressed with this thread and is very encouraged with the things that he or she was seeing about Igboland. Then all of a sudden they get to the part where you and Ofodirinwa posted gruesome pictures including pictures of dead and beheaded people. Do you think that investor will feel encouraged to invest in Igboland after that?
Please go back to those pages and delete those pictures you posted. Lets bring back respect and sanity to this thread. Thank you

In their fickle village minds, they think there is any difference between them and a Ugandan, Ghanian or Kenyan!. We are are bloody Africans. Just like we Africans don't even care to know the difference between a Scottish man and a man from Ireland. They are the same English men!

In the mind of Ofodirinwa, Anambra should crash and burn, while Chino wishes Imo should melt and evaporate from this earth. So ask them what is so different between Anambra and Imo ? If you cannot tell somebody's state of origin just by looking at them, then there is nothing different. You are the mad person thinking there is got to be some reason to discriminate against people.

The same way Koreas fought each other for decades, yet i struggle to tell the difference between them when i see them. Truth is that there is NONE. They make up fake differences to justify the discrimination against people.

Chino and Ofodirinwa and their likes are a disgrace to all Ndigbo struggling to build a virile and developed homeland for our people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ariesbull: 4:28am On Sep 01, 2018
They don't know that....they keep shouting Biafra up and down...I took time and thought about the Biafra thing and I figured out that as the world is tilting towards capitalism...access to bigger market is the key ! That's why China is big ! That's why India would be big, Brazil, Russia, EU (tiny countries coming to create a big market ) USA , Brazil etc...we should be looking at this from the capitalist perspective which igbo are not from the communist

The best bet for igbo is simple....get a regional restructure that would gurantee us access to 190 million strong market ...so that we only have ECOWAS region to bother...Let's be reasonable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 4:32am On Sep 01, 2018
Mr. Man, id you didn't know Canada has a smaller population than River State. It has no problem with 'bigger markets' and doesn't need to attach it's self to saudi arabia and abeokuta to trade. In your brain you think the NIgerian market is 190 million strong when the majority of that 190 million don't know where their next meal is coming from.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.