Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

. - Politics (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (594053 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by B2mario(m): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ogbuefi2020:

This is the economic hub of anambra not the east. The NBS report on investment inflow put abia first in the east (3rd in nigeria) and enugu 2nd (8th in nigeria)
This is the truth they wont accept. And someone will come here and tell the public that when he went to Abia state he did not see anything worth snapping with his old useless camera.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Boy saying Abia and Enugu economy is bigger than Anambra is height of stupidity, I don't like engaging my tribe's men, biggest economy in Southeast is Anambra, followed by Enugu, next is Imo before Abia, Abia is second to Anambra in commerce

Tell them oo cheesy
Re: . by uckennety(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
chisco82:

Not even my parent but my grand parent,
Probably my parents were not born then or they were still very young abi?
Smh.

Yes am saying so cuz even if they were born

They were simply naive youths

No offense my dad was still a baby during the civil war

My aunty was not up to 12years

So my grand father is an excellent story teller and he resided in lagos as of then

I dont about your own parents

But my grand father was about 38years old during that time
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
chisco82:

Not even my parent but my grand parent,
Probably my parents were not born then or they were still very young abi?
Smh.

LOL! Your mouth is very sharp these days.

1 Like

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
B2mario:
And someone will come here and tell the public that when he went to Abia state he did not see anything worth snapping with his old useless camera.

Hehehehe..The highlighted has pained you so much but unfortunately that is the bitter truth. There is nothing to capture with camera in your state except the person is out to make caricature of the state. Sincerely I have been there twice this year, there is nothing worth snapping.
Re: . by EzeOnyembo: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
[s]
BeijinDossier:

Hehehehe..The highlighted has pained you so much but unfortunately that is the bitter truth. There is nothing to capture with camera in your state except the person is out to make caricature of the state. Sincerely I have been there twice this year, there is nothing worth snapping.
[/s]
See you're just foaming like an epileptic patient, Abia state is doing very well in all ramifications, though I reside outside naija but I have people that do give me informations about the going in the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
Clown stop crying and start showing pictures. The person that said that he did see anything worth snapping is not even me so why are you crying on my neck? Ndo oo cheesy

[s]
EzeOnyembo:

See you're just foaming like an epileptic patient, Abia state is doing very well in all ramifications, though I reside out naija but I have people that give me information about the going in the state.
[/s]
Re: . by BeijinDossier: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
Since you guys are all living in the moon and has not camera phone. Outsiders have gone to the state to get the pictures. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4708062/forget-lies-deceits-aba-total

Re: . by DanielOc: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
vanbonattel:

this man, why do you have too much good brain like this sef? Your name should not be Daniel, but Solomon grin

thanks man....
Lets make our HOME Greater again...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TundeBricklayer: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Since you guys are all living in the moon and has not camera phone. Outsiders have gone to the state to get the pictures. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4708062/forget-lies-deceits-aba-total
Please can you stop

3 Likes

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
I respect you bro but sincerely speaking this guy called b2mario and chef2000(ezeonyembo) will do worse if they were in my shoes. I knew them before now. The first Anambra thread was actually derailed by this same B2mario, that was when I started following him to put him in his place, eventually he turned a new leaf because of so much heat coming from me. Now he is pretending as if he is a nice person. cheesy

TundeBricklayer:

Please can you stop
Re: . by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
uckennety:

Yes am saying so cuz even if they were born

They were simply naive youths

No offense my dad was still a baby during the civil war

My aunty was not up to 12years

So my grand father is an excellent story teller and he resided in lagos as of then

I dont about your own parents

But my grand father was about 38years old during that time
My Dad was born in 1933 and also fought Biafra war sir.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ogbuefi2020:

Who is this one exposing gross ignorance on cyberspace. Does anybody build bridge where there is no water? "Flyovers" is commonly used for all grade separated intersection and enugu has over ten of them. But if you are arguing based on about flyover in strict engineering sense then enugu has one (at 9th Mile) and that's the only one in the east

A flyover is a form of bridge which crosses over another road or rail line to ease traffic while a bridge is a structure built to connect two sections or points which have been demarcated by either a river or any other natural body, so you can see that the guy you quoted and called ignorant is actually correct in the sense that Enugu only has more bridges than flyovers or no flyover at all.
From this your statement " But if you are arguing based on about flyover in strict engineering sense then enugu has one (at 9th Mile) and that's the only one in the east", you are very wrong because Ebonyi, IMO, Anambra and even Anioma all have flyovers, at least one.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL! Your mouth is very sharp these days.
Haba, Wetin my mouth do naa?
Re: . by EzeOnyembo: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
BeijinDossier:
I am a clown and a bastard
Fixed cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Cjrane2: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
BeijinDossier:
I respect you bro but sincerely speaking this guy called b2mario and chef2000(ezeonyembo) will do worse if they were in my shoes. I knew them before now. The first Anambra thread was actually derailed by this same B2mario, that was when I started following him to put him in his place, eventually he turned a new leaf because of so much heat coming from me. Now he is pretending as if he is a nice person. cheesy

Chino,
I understand these guys b2mario et. al are touts. What i struggle to understand is YOU.
So posting disgusting pictures of Abia state in a thread we are promoting to showcase the new, prosperous and modern Igboland is a way to get back at Abia state people? Why don't you post it in Abia thread and slug it out with them there?

I also struggle to understand the mindset of "If i can post more foul pictures of Abia or Anambra, "I have won". So what did you win? Anambra people here are disgusted by your conduct, and lash out too many times that you do not speak for them. It's not as if we all have never been to these places to know the facts. There is a true disconnect between adults here trying hard to promote Igboland and the children who think everything is the usual joking arena to post all sorts of foul pictures. Perhaps you don't know it, but some people send the links to these threads to important investors to see how Igboland they are being asked to invest looks. This is a serious thread if you can apply a little restraint and avoid those thugs, we will be grateful.

A business colleague of mine in USA sent me a youtube video of Enugu last year and asked me to investigate if this city really existed as he would like to visit and invest, i said yes. So you can see that your posts are reaching far beyond your room. So show some sense of yourself and your people. Africans are always known for destroying everything they touch and using every tool negatively. Just as they used voodoo meant to fight injustice in the society to become a tool for tying people's progress and killing people. Let us be the generation of Africans that built Africa instead of destroying it. Let us use internet for good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Q1sclUvoM&t=218s

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ok nwanne let us reason. Do you still remember this same B2mario few years ago and how he was messing any Anambra thread? I need you to be sincere because you were among the people around then.

Cjrane2:

Chino,
I understand these guys b2mario et. al are touts. What i struggle to understand is YOU.
So posting disgusting pictures of Abia state in a thread we are promoting to showcase the new, prosperous and modern Igboland is a way to get back at Abia state people? Why don't you post it in Abia thread and slug it out with them there?

I also struggle to understand the mindset of "If i can post more foul pictures of Abia or Anambra, "I have won". So what did you win? Anambra people here are disgusted by your conduct, and lash out too many times that you do not speak for them. It's not as if we all have never been to these places to know the facts. There is a true disconnect between adults here trying hard to promote Igboland and the children who think everything is the usual joking arena to post all sorts of foul pictures. Perhaps you don't know it, but some people send the links to these threads to important investors to see how Igboland they are being asked to invest looks. This is a serious thread if you can apply a little restraint and avoid those thugs, we will be grateful.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
Limca road Obosi, Anambra state.

See Obosi's aerial view looking well arranged and beautiful like some European cities. All Onitsha metro needs are more paved streets, covered gutters which will act as walkways, repainting of the houses and maybe tree planting and we will successfully have our own Barcelona in Anambra state. From this pic, it is clear that Onitsha metro has better arrangement than the likes of Florence, Rome and Venice but lacks the popularity and environmental orderliness when compared to those European cities I mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: . by Cjrane2: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Ok nwanne let us reason. Do you still remember this same B2mario few years ago and how he was messing any Anambra thread? I need you to be sincere because you were among the people around then.

Of course i remember him very well. But adiro ibuo aghi ala. You cannot be mad with a mad person just to measure up with them. Show some restraint bro. Biko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ogbuefi2020:

This is the economic hub of anambra not the east. The NBS report on investment inflow put abia first in the east (3rd in nigeria) and enugu 2nd (8th in nigeria)

Thank you jare. Your head is correct, it shows you are truly following the news.
Re: . by EzeOnyembo: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
Cjrane2:

Chino,

I also struggle to understand the mindset of "If i can post moreAnambra, "I have won". So what did you win? Anambra people here are disgusted by your conduct, and lash out too many times that you do not speak for them. It's not as if we all have never been to these places to s. There is a true disconnect between adults here trying hard to promote Igboland and the children who think everything is the usual joking arena to post all sorts of foul pictures. Perhaps you don't know it, but some people send the links to these threadnt investors to see how Igboland they are being a
The earth and the heaven have rejected the fool

1 Like

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
Cjrane2:

Of course i remember him very well. But adiro ibuo aghi ala. You cannot be mad with a mad person just to measure up with them. Show some restraint bro. Biko

Thank you for this acknowledgement. Sincerely speaking I am a perfect gentleman in real life. Ask (Tundebricklayer) we met recently and had a chat for 2hrs. We talk on phone almost everyday just like so many people here like my brother Buddha etc. But I need to check these people that run around with the name of Anambra in a negative way. I can't sit and watch them float freely without doing something.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Boy, saying Abia and Enugu economy is bigger than Anambra is height of stupidity, I don't like engaging my tribe's men, biggest economy in Southeast is Anambra, followed by Enugu, next is Imo before Abia, Abia is second to Anambra in commerce

how are you doing your own rating? In terms of IGR, Enugu is the richest in the SE and in Nigeria, the largest economies are determined by the states yearly IGR. In terms of trade and commerce, Anambra and Abia takes the lead but it seems Enugu has other ways of generating higher IGR than Anambra and Abia and it has been prevalent for the past 8 years.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

A flyover is a form of bridge which crosses over another road or rail line to ease traffic while a bridge is a structure built to connect two sections or points which have been demarcated by either a river or any other natural body, so you can see that the guy you quoted and called ignorant is actually correct in the sense that Enugu only has more bridges than flyovers or no flyover at all.
From this your statement " But if you are arguing based on about flyover in strict engineering sense then enugu has one (at 9th Mile) and that's the only one in the east", you are very wrong because Ebonyi, IMO, Anambra and even Anioma all have flyovers, at least one.
if so,their one at aba (ph-enugu rail runs under it)
Re: . by BeijinDossier: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
Stop running around like a headless chicken. Study this report to know which state is on top and the pariah ones. cheesy

nnamdijonathan:

how are you doing your own rating? In terms of IGR, Enugu is the richest in the SE and in Nigeria, the largest economies are determined by the states yearly IGR. In terms of trade and commerce, Anambra and Abia takes the lead but it seems Enugu has other ways of generating higher IGR than Anambra and Abia and it has been prevalent for the past 8 years.

1 Like

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
BeijinDossier:

Stop running around like a headless chicken. Study this report to know which state is on top

1 Like

Re: . by Cjrane2: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
BeijinDossier:

Thank you for this acknowledgement. Sincerely speaking I am a perfect gentleman in real life. Ask (Tundebricklayer) we met recently and had a chat for 2hrs. We talk on phone almost everyday just like so many people here like my brother Buddha etc. But I need to check these people that run around with the name of Anambra in a negative way. I can't sit and watch them float freely without doing something.

As Igbos say, AKU BU ILO!

USA is the richest country on earth, has it occured to you that perhaps that is why they have so many enemies and detractors more than a poor country like Nigeria?

Must you respond to every anti-Anambra post? Let Omambala and others respectfully respond sometimes, and just chill out with your style of posting gutter images to ruin the thread for everybody. I know you love e-wars. That is what gets the best of you on the internet and not contributing ideas. But, please post it in Abia state or Anambra state threads and just do it for us as a favor here. We need to showcase this thread for the entire Igboland.

Many many thanks to Spyder880 posting amazing pictures of Ebonyi and Anioma so we do not forget the far fringes of our land.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Cjrane2:

USA is the richest country on earth, has it occured to you that perhaps that is why they have so many enemies and detractors more than a poor country like Nigeria?

Must you respond to every anti-Anambra post? Let Omambala and others respectfully respond sometimes, and just chill out with your style of posting gutter images to ruin the thread for everybody. I know you love e-wars. That is what gets the best of you on the internet and not contributing ideas

You are busting me. LOL. These guys turned me into a ''beast'', and I think its all fun for me now. Thank you, I have heard you.cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by EzeOnyembo: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Cjrane2:

Must you respond to every anti-Anambra post? Let Omambala and others respectfully respond sometimes, and just chill out with your style of posting gutter images to ruin the thread for everybody. I know you love e-wars. That is what gets the best of you on the internet and not contributing ideas
You want to reason with a mad man that called you a short ugly man and threatened to release your pictures on nairaland? continue cool

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
eduj:

if so,their one at aba (ph-enugu rail runs under it)

you must know that a flyover is different from a tunnel. If there is one in Aba, then that is good for them but, I honestly don't feel that a flyover is what makes a city look beautiful. In this time and age, high rise buildings and wonderful city skylines are the main focus of photographers when taking pictures to showcase the level of urban development of a city not flyovers. Even Chicago that used to showcase the pictures of its beautiful flyovers years back has stopped using those pictures.
Re: . by Cjrane2: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
BeijinDossier:

You are busting me. LOL. These guys turned me into a ''beast'', and I think its all fun me now. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nobody determines who you are, unless you surrender all your will power as a human being to them. Then you have become a zombie that they toy with whenever they want to do e-war. Practice how to ignore things and say to yourself, " I will not waste my data responding to that pig " grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by uglyafonja: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
BIKO umunem, nyere ni aka....a bum nwata akwukwo.....e needirim ego nri ..ole obuna enyeremu..Chukwu ga agosi gi....dalu umunem.

0044077010........Diamond bank

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.