Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,365 members, 7,888,177 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

. - Politics (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (596347 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ChinoElects1: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2018
What does Aba with 100% bad roads needs flyover for? Hehehehe

To imagine that this flyover is the only project that the failure has been doing for 4ys, meanwhile they have not done 20% and it has been abandoned. Lol

1 Like

Re: . by AfonjaSlayer(f): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2018
Enyim can't you just shut up, all these you mentioned are trash compare to the massive development happening in Abia Agriculture, Schools, health care etc, just that we don't like to make too much noise. [s]
nnamdijonathan:

That's their business. When Ebonyi and Anambra are fighting to beat Kebbi in rice production and become major producers of Maize, soybeans, cassava, yam etc, Abia state is doing nothing concerning Agriculture, IMO state government renovated 455 pry and sec schools across the state, Anambra state just recently introduced computer programming in public secondary schools, Enugu state is training its teachers on coding and has equipped most of it's public schools with computers but in Abia, things are still constant that is why the governor can't tell us his work in the education sector of the state. If not for the brilliant students in Abia who perform well in WAEC, people would have known the true backdrop in the school infrastructure in Abia.
[/s]
Re: . by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2018
B2mario:
They are countless bro, starting from road, education, health and commerce.

did you just mention commerce? When last did you see the documentary of new market and Ariaria? Do you see how the commercial centers in Aba look like fish ponds with fast growing algae? I wonder how people enter their shops, even Ogbete market in Enugu that is very ugly, is better than most commercial centers in Aba. Guy stop praising Abia ex governors. Can you compare those idiots to the former and present governors of Kano, Cross river and Akwa ibom?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2018
ChinoElects1:

To imagine that this flyover is the only project that the failure has been doing for 4ys, meanwhile they have not done 20% and it has been abandoned. Lol

Flyover is what state governors are using nowadays to deceive their people that they are working, that is how Ekiti state government built a flyover in Ekiti where only few cars ply the flyover per hour. As for Abia, a flyover might be good because according to one book on fuel consumption in Nigeria, it showed that Abia consumes a lot of fuel due to high vehicular activities in the state just after Lagos, Anambra, so a flyover might be good for Abia
Re: . by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2018
AfonjaSlayer:
Enyim can't you just shut up, all these you mentioned are trash compare to the massive development happening in Abia Agriculture, Schools, health care etc, just that we don't like to make too much noise. [s][/s]

you too shut up. Go and check agricultural statistics in Nigeria and you will see that Abia and IMO are lost in the east. As for schools, Anambra, IMO and Enugu are massively progressing, from technical education to ICT to school infrastructure, school enrollment, teaching hospitals etc, even Ebonyi state's teaching hospital is recorded to be one of the best in the east and still, nothing from Abia.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2018
ChinoElects1:
This road is Portharcourt road Aba. This is the only major road in Aba. It runs down to what could be called the city center of Aba. Anyone can confirm it even spyder.

Oya Abia bad governance supporters should come and confirm if this is true and pls don't tell me that it is a federal road

1 Like

Re: . by AfonjaSlayer(f): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2018
ChinoElects1:
This place is Osisioma areas of Aba. Anyone can confirm it now.
Now this is the same place in 2018, omojie stop living a stupid life, these your pics are ten years old... the bar can attest.

Re: . by ChinoElects1: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2018
AfonjaSlayer:

Now this is the same place in 2018, omojie stop living a stupid life, these your pics are ten years old... the bar can attest.

Liar. What you posted is Aba-Owerri road opposite Aba Poly. What is in your picture is the pedestrian bridge in front of Abia poly, while what's is in my own picture is iron bill board. Look closely.

What i posted is Osisioma area of Aba near by Ariaria. Anyone in Aba can confirm it now. Stop your propaganda so that Abia can see some development

1 Like

Re: . by AfonjaSlayer(f): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2018
If I start posting 2010 pics of anambra nairaland will not contain them.
Re: . by AfonjaSlayer(f): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2018
Atleast the bar in the pics can attest between you and me who the liar is[s]
ChinoElects1:

Liar. What you posted is Aba-Owerri road opposite Aba Poly. What is in your picture is the pedestrian bridge in front of Abia poly, while what's is in my own picture is iron bill board. Look closely.
What i posted is Osisioma area of Aba near by Ariaria. Anyone in Aba can confirm it now. Stop your propaganda so that Abia can see some development
[/s]
Re: . by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
AfonjaSlayer:
If I start posting 2010 pics of anambra nairaland will not contain them.

lol, can you see your life? You want to use 2010 pics of Anambra to counter 2018 pics of Abia just to defend the misrule in Abia.

1 Like

Re: . by SwedishDocument: 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Frustration has set in. Hehehehe

Re: . by AfonjaSlayer(f): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

lol, can you see your life? You want to use 2010 pics of Anambra to counter 2018 pics of Abia just to defend the misrule in Abia.
Can you now see your own life he is posting 2008 pics of Aba but if I post a more recently pics of anambra 2010..... you and fool you are supporting are id!ots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by SwedishDocument: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Now it is clear why Abia state is a mess. He is calling pictures of Aba taken yesterday old pictures? I give up on these people. cheesy

Let the ugly Ikpeazu continue with Orjis to rule Abia state till 3030. At least i will have something to laugh at the state from time to time cheesy

Re: . by Ttipsy(f): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
ChinoElects1:

Abia state is always having elected foolish people as leaders with its Pple or citizens being daft at its peak. a state with numerous bad roads constructing a flyover which seems abandoned.. lol Abia state is not getting it right. haba

1 Like

Re: . by AfonjaSlayer(f): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
This is another chino acct with which he replies himself.[s]
Ttipsy:
Abia state is always having elected foolish people as leaders with its Pple or citizens being daft at its peak. a state with numerous bad roads constructing a flyover which seems abandoned.. lol Abia state is not getting it right. haba
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by horsepower101: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Spyder880, once again thank you for taking your precious time to show a different version of Aba.

I still stand on my initial proposal that we need an Igbo only website where we can promote the progress happening in igboland.

Ndigbo have too many haters and their hatred manifests on threads like these on a website with biased moderators.

Having an Igbo only website where we can come together and truely discuss our development issues while monitoring our various projects.

That is the only option.

That’s my personal mission now. I will pay someone to design the website and make Spyder880, Cjrane and Xander the super Mod. God bless all true igbos contributing positively to our development

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by AfonjaSlayer(f): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
horsepower101:
Spyder880, once again thank you for taking your precious time to show a different version of Aba.

I still stand on my initial proposal that we need an Igbo only website where we can promote the progress happening in igboland.

Ndigbo have too many haters and their hatred manifests on threads like these on a website with biased moderators.

Having an Igbo only website where we can come together and truely discuss our development issues while monitoring our various projects.

That is the only option.

That’s my personal mission now. I will pay someone to design the website and make Spyder880, Cjrane and Xander the super Mod. God bless all true igbos contributing positively to our development
That will be so nice horsepower and also remember to make each Igbo state to be represented in the moderating room.... we will definitely make it a booming place within three years..

2 Likes

Re: . by B2mario(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
ChinoElects1:

If you are referring to Osisioma around Ariaria, I can then tell you that this road does not exist in Aba.

1 Like

Re: . by SwedishDocument: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
Why is everyone in Abia state living in denial? Why can't you guys be sincere for once. Everyone knows that this place is Aba, precisely Osisioma/Ariaria axis but you guys will still come here to deny it. Ok get us pictures of Osisioma.

B2mario:
If you are referring to Osisioma around Ariaria, I can then tell you that this road does not exist in Aba.

1 Like

Re: . by Ogbuefi2020: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
horsepower101:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUCEMENT

Below are all the accounts created by the Famous Anti IGBO Character(s).DO NOT RESPOND TO HIM.

I will keep updating the list as he continues to create more accounts

SwedishDocument
Anitabeuty
chef2000
Ogbuefi5050
Ogbuefi2020
Chris070370845022
Beijingdozzier
Bestviewer
chino
Oneast
abagoro
Abagworo
GenScatt
bestview,
bestviewer,
lasgidiowner,
abia1stson,
lmo1stson,
onuebonyi,
paulnsk,
chri070
chri081
asha80,
asha9,
mxrap,
beigindossier,
kasyn081
dav081
BeautifulSE
bubu56
Murphyufere
I am Ogbuefi2020 while he is Ogbuefl2020.
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Imo River cheesy

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
This river is so clear. ......

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Do people actively fish in this river?

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Because the majority of people I see working on this water, are mining sand to be used in either Aba or Port Harcourt.

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
More..........

Re: . by Ogbuefi2020: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

go to Awka and see the Aroma flyover or go to Onitsha and see the Nkpor flyover for yourself.
Those are diamond interchanges. Upper Iweka is cloverleaf interchange, obosi is Trumpet interchange, Zuba in FCT is semi cloverleaf. A flyover has no link road connecting the upper and lower roads within the vicinity of points of intersection eg 9th Mile. This is in strict engineering terms. In common use all overpasses are flyovers and enugu has uncountable. This is for those who want to learn in this forum. Not for you arrogant bushmen

3 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
Where is this place? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ogbuefi2020:

Those are diamond interchanges. Upper Iweka is cloverleaf interchange, obosi is Trumpet interchange, Zuba in FCT is semi cloverleaf. A flyover has no link road connecting the upper and lower roads within the vicinity of points of intersection eg 9th Mile. This is in strict engineering terms. In common use all overpasses are flyovers and enugu has uncountable. This is for those who want to learn in this forum. Not for you arrogant bushmen

You have come again.
The well own interchange in the entire SE is the Upper Iweka interchange which has be shown several times on different Igbo threads, the Aroma and Amawbia bridges in Awka are flyovers not interchanges. Even a layman can identify a flyover.
first pic is an interchange at upper iweka, second pic is the kwata flyover Awka, third pic is Ebeano tunnel Enugu, the fourth is a standard tunnel found in developed nations.

5 Likes

Re: . by AfonjaSlayer(f): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
ckenneths:
Where is this place? cheesy
Somewhere in Imo State cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.