Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,539 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

. - Politics (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (595146 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
The event centre inside polo park mall, Enugu.......

2 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Trans Ekulu, Enugu........

2 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Estate development near Ebeano tunnel........, behind GTC college building. ......

1 Like

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Inside The Government Technical College, GTC, Enugu

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Inside ESCET, Enugu state college of education, technical (formerly IMT) Enugu.

1 Like

Re: . by redflame: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Urban reconstruction of Aba roads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
redflame:
Urban reconstruction of Aba roads

Bring it on bro, let me rest a bit. cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Xander85: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
ckenneths:
The event centre inside polo park mall, Enugu.......

Where did they find the space for that? shocked

1 Like

Re: . by redflame: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
More pics

1 Like

Re: . by redflame: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Rural inroads are not left out for construction
Re: . by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
AfonjaSlayer:
Igbo land which in 50yrs ago was bombed and leveled to the ground is now seriously developing and fiercely overtaking the city of those that bombed and leveled her land cheesy

Chukwu gozie ndigbo nile.

The civil war is the main reason I don't contribute money in my church to help IDPs in the NE. All these herdsmen killings going on in the northeast is a way God wants those people to suffer for their sins. If it was left for me alone, I will order all the military personnel in the North to stop their work let northerners kill off themselves.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Ttipsy(f): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Enugu is such a beautiful place I must say. am enjoying the pictures. Abia state how far na... lolzz

1 Like

Re: . by Cjrane2: 2:29am On Sep 08, 2018
Xander85:

Where did they find the space for that? shocked
Still a lot of undeveloped space at the mall.The mall was supposed to have two tall buildings on the entrance side by the Crunchies restaurant. See original Mall development plan below.

They never finished the mall to its designed specifications and i wish they do that and rent the buildings out to act as a modern business edifices for Enugu. Banks and other businesses will love to be i such buildings in a prime area.

The difference between Oyibo man and African is that oyibo man will develop those adjacent properties and rent them out and perhaps use the ground floor as events center for weddings etc. The money generated by those buildings will act as security in case the mall does not yield expected dividend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by hammerF: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2018
On 2019 matter, instead of Saraki, it is better to support David Mark with a Yoruba Muslim Vice.

We have done enough for Saraki.

We made him Senate President and dat is more than enough.

Of the four Northerners, my analysis is that Kwankwaso is very pro- north.

Tambuwal is also pro north. Makarfi is unknown.

The only person that appears moderate is Atiku.

1 Like

Re: . by redflame: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2018
Ttipsy:
Enugu is such a beautiful place I must say. am enjoying the pictures.
Abia state how far na... lolzz

Another wannabe trying hard to rub shoulders with abia. Enugu and abia aren't dragging anything. They both have their potentials and weaknesses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by vanbonattel: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2018
hammerF:
On 2019 matter, instead of Saraki, it is better to support David Mark with a Yoruba Muslim Vice.

We have done enough for Saraki.

We made him Senate President and dat is more than enough.

Of the four Northerners, my analysis is that Kwankwaso is very pro- north.

Tambuwal is also pro north. Makarfi is unknown.

The only person that appears moderate is Atiku.

Which Atiku, that old sack? What s the difference between him and bubu sef? What s his highest education attained? It's just like selling a dog only to use the money to buy a baboon. Saraki is young, smart and intelligent, and has shown he can work with our own.

But ultimately, we need our own country more than anything.

2 Likes

Re: . by hammerF: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2018
vanbonattel:

Which Atiku, that old sack? What s the difference between him and bubu sef? What s his highest education attained? It's just like selling a dog only to use the money to buy a baboon. Saraki is young, smart and intelligent, and has shown he can work with our own.

But ultimately, we need our own country more than anything.

Please, I want to talk to Igbo people here not Yorubas.

I know many yoruba people have mental problem, but not on the Igbo thread.

Mental problem did not stop anybody from opening a Yoruba thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by hammerF: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2018
If u are Igbo, I apologise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by hammerF: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2018
Atiku is healthy, unlike the lifeless vegetable presently occupying Aso Rock.

Atiku has single handedly empowered and employed alot of people in Adamawa State.

He has built School and various community projects.

He took time to write a book about how we are all Biafrans. (Peace maker and diplomatic)

The man is a moderate muslim and very tolerant.

I hear, he is also very helpful and giving to the poor.

Only animals will want a herdsmen like Buhari to continue his massacre.

Afterall, Britain is signing contracts on the back of dead babies and pregnant women raped and cut open.

Britain wil do anything to keep Buhari alive, no matter how many babies are murdered.

1 Like

Re: . by hammerF: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2018
Politics is all about activism and participation.

If in doubt, go with the one among you that is certain and decisive.

There is no room for sitting on the fence.

Events will over take you and before u know it, u become victim of political violence and murders.

It dont matter if Atiku dont get the ticket, we will still field him again under APGA and hopefully APGA will then sweep the entire Southeast and start looking forward to Rivers State and Akwa Ibom State in the SS first. (Even Bayelsa)

Politics is like this. It is not about moral or friend but wat favour u and ur people.

Then again, we still have David Mark as option B should Atiku fail.

Saraki is OPTION C
Re: . by hammerF: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2018
If PDP fail to field either Atiku and igbo vice, David Mark with yoruba muslim vice or Saraki with an Igbo Vice, they would have succeeded in destroying that party indefinitely.

APGA will show dem the way out of the entire SE states and start heading towards the SS.

States like Rivers will be very easy once APGA take the entire SE.

Akwa Ibom also will be very straight forward but we need to be pro active and decisive.
Re: . by Ogbuefi2020: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

You have come again.
The well own interchange in the entire SE is the Upper Iweka interchange which has be shown several times on different Igbo threads, the Aroma and Amawbia bridges in Awka are flyovers not interchanges. Even a layman can identify a flyover.
first pic is an interchange at upper iweka, second pic is the kwata flyover Awka, third pic is Ebeano tunnel Enugu, the fourth is a standard tunnel found in developed nations.
What is wrong with this id.iot. The only interchange you know is cloverleaf because you are not in the field. Secondly cloverleaf is not in anyway superior. It all depends on how the road intersect. If two federal highways intersect at crossroad you use cloverleaf. If they meet at T-Junction you use Trumpet or semi cloverleaf. But if minor state road crosses a federal express in the busy city centre you use the diamond interchange. The enugu "Tunnel" is a railway overpass. Ignorance plus arrogance is your case

4 Likes

Re: . by vanbonattel: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2018
Same people who supported the lifeless one now supporting Atiku? Go and vote him in your own region.

2 Likes

Re: . by redflame: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2018
Ogbuefi2020:

What is wrong with the id.iot. The only interchange you know is cloverleaf because of you are not in the field. Secondly cloverleaf is not in anyway superior. It all depends on how the road intersect. If two federal highways intersect at crossroad you use cloverleaf. If they meet at T-Junction you use Trumpet or semi cloverleaf. But if minor state road crosses a federal express in the busy city centre you use the diamond interchange. The enugu "Tunnel" is a railway overpass. Ignorance plus arrogance is your case

Don't mind the e-diot jaare....
Re: . by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Ttipsy:
Enugu is such a beautiful place I must say. am enjoying the pictures.
Abia state how far na... lolzz

@Ttipsy I'm sure that you are the person behind that stupid prince57 moniker that posted the pictures of a flooded road in Aba on nairaland. That stupid picture made front page, I hope you are happy now that you are contributing to defacing Igbo land in the eyes of outsiders.

@Juliusmalema, u are very stupid for all those your stupid comments on that post. If you want to talk about igboland, come to this Igbo thread where outsiders won't see what you are saying but you prefer to embarrass Ndigbo on front page, well-done you here.
Re: . by hammerF: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2018
vanbonattel:
Same people who supported the lifeless one now supporting Atiku? Go and vote him in your own region.

I should vote him in the SE?

Wat region are you from?

Wat alternative do u propose or u came here to wail?
Re: . by Ogbuefi2020: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2018
nnamdijonathan:
Willie is Working.
Gov. Willie Obiano defies the rains to inspect the
palliative works on going at the Nibo-Umuawulu erosion
affected road.
Credit: TundeBricklayer
Pouring asphalt on the ground is not road construction. Engineering design matter. The place is a kind of valley and water will definitely cross the road at that point therefore a culvert should be provided. But because it was constructed during dry season without professional guide they thought that painting the road was all

2 Likes

Re: . by SwedishDocument: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
They are laying granite before they will start the actual tarring.

Ogbuefi2020:

Pouring asphalt on the ground is not road construction. Engineering design matter. The place is a kind of valley and water will definitely cross the road at that point therefore a culvert should be provided. But because it was constructed during dry season with professional guide they thought that painting the road was all

2 Likes

Re: . by SwedishDocument: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lecture the bushman please.. cheesy

nnamdijonathan:

You have come again.
The well own interchange in the entire SE is the Upper Iweka interchange which has be shown several times on different Igbo threads, the Aroma and Amawbia bridges in Awka are flyovers not interchanges. Even a layman can identify a flyover.
first pic is an interchange at upper iweka, second pic is the kwata flyover Awka, third pic is Ebeano tunnel Enugu, the fourth is a standard tunnel found in developed nations.
Re: . by Ttipsy(f): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

@Ttipsy I'm sure that you are the person behind that stupid prince57 moniker that posted the pictures of a flooded road in Aba on nairaland. That stupid picture made front page, I hope you are happy now that you are contributing to defacing Igbo land in the eyes of outsiders.

@Juliusmalema, u are very stupid for all those your stupid comments on that post. If you want to talk about igboland, come to this Igbo thread where outsiders won't see what you are saying but you prefer to embarrass Ndigbo on front page, well-done you here.
ok
Re: . by Cjrane2: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
SwedishDocument:
They are laying granite before they will start the actual tarring.

This is good that they are making the road surface stronger.

The problem with our engineers is that they have not learnt the principle that drives erosion, so they always focus on road surface instead of reducing the SPEED OF WATER RUNOFF.

Americans and people in advanced countries their engineers already know that flood water must NEVER fall from a height to a bare ground, else it will lead to a massive erosion. In Nigeria, our half-baked engineers build roads and channel the drainage water to the bush knowing that there is a valley in the bush and water runoff will probably drop at great speed on that portion. They abandon that it and only after a few months of rain, the erosion created is enough to threaten the roads.

Our engineers need to know that once the see that water will drop from a height, that areas the water is expected to drop must be reinforced with concrete encasement and effort made to slow the speed of the runoff flood water.

We must learn how to slow that runoff water in gully erosions in the second picture

3 Likes

Re: . by Ogbuefi2020: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
redflame:

Don't mind the e-diot jaare....
Lol. We will manage to educate those villagers irrespective of their arrogance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.