Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

. - Politics (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (594047 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by B2mario(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
redflame:

Who was the idiot that faked my handle that you quoted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by EzeOnyembo: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
B2mario:
Who was the idiot that faked my handle that you quoted?
You don't need to ask, the idiot that's following you with many monikers is the one that cloned you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Chri08102702694: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
People from dead Abia state are not supposed to be talking in public. With the pictures I captured from Aba yesterday, I have already considered your matter closed. I will take you and lala unawares, before you say ''jack'' it has landed on frontpage. You don't know what I have prepared for you. Keep yapping. cheesy

EzeOnyembo:

You don't need to ask, the idiot that's following you with many monikers is the one that cloned you.

1 Like

Re: . by mancanoe: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
I observed from google earth map that OWAZA a community in ukwa west LGA OF ABIA STATE which hosts shell gas & crude oil installations is now seen as a Town in Rivers state..... Its just like seeing OBOLLO AFOR A TOWN IN ENUGU STATE IN KOGI OR BENUE STATES FROM GOOGLE EARTH MAP..... Or is google earth map not an authentic map source/reference?
Re: . by EzeOnyembo: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Chri08102702694 post=71166807[/quote]
The ediot has responded cheesy Now let me make this clear to you, I will never in any way attack Anambra state again because of one ediot from benin, continue posting ya fake pics while the mods remove ya posts and ban ya ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Chri08102702694: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
EzeOnyembo:
-------

Hehehehehe..my pictures from Aba yesterday were well detailed with signposts and date stamp. I made it in such a way that there is no way it will not hit frontpage. You are in for a very big shock. cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Chri08102702694: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Chef2000 aka Ezeonyembo, open this page, I did it in 2016 and it hit frontpage within 10mins. I have repeated the trip again in 2018, and it will hit frontpage. By the time I am through with you on NL you shall be avoiding me anywhere you see me. This is what we do and get paid in thousands of dollars. cheesy

Just open this and see what I did in 2016. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/jennynkk/posts/1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by EzeOnyembo: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Chri08102702694:

Hehehehehe..I am an ediot!
Ngwanu I don hear.

Re: . by superlightning: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Chri08102702694:
Chef2000 aka Ezeonyembo, open this page, I did it in 2016 and it hit frontpage within 10mins. I have repeated the trip again in 2018, and it will hit frontpage. By the time I am through with you on NL you shall be avoiding me anywhere you see me. This is what we do and get paid in thousands of dollars. cheesy

Clap for yourself. You have been noticed. Inconsequential loser. *yimu*

1 Like

Re: . by Chri08102702694: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
I wanted to be sure you have seen our handwork on Abia state, by the time we are through even your governor would be begging to pay 5000 dollars. He paid before in 2016 and he shall pay again. It is a win-win for us. cheesy

EzeOnyembo:

Ngwanu I don he

Chef2000 aka Ezeonyembo, open this page, we did it in 2016 and it hit frontpage within 10mins. We have repeated the trip again in 2018, and it shall hit frontpage yet again. By the time we are through with you on NL you shall be avoiding me anywhere you see me. This is what we do and get paid in thousands of dollars. hehehehe

Just open this and see what we did in 2016. cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by EzeOnyembo: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
Chri08102702694:
I wanted to be sure you have seen our handwork on Abia state, by the time we are through even your governor would be begging to pay 5000 dollars. He paid before in 2016 and he shall pay again. It is a win-win for us. cheesy

Chef2000 aka Ezeonyembo, open this page, we did it in 2016 and it hit frontpage within 10mins. I have repeated the trip again in 2018, and it will hit frontpage. By the time I am through with you on NL you shall be avoiding me anywhere you see me. This is what we do and get paid in thousands of dollars. hehehehe

Mynd44, Lalasticlala Seun you guys should take note so that when he creates a thread with fake pictures it should be removed immediately.

1 Like

Re: . by Chri08102702694: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
EzeOnyembo:

you guys should take note so that when he creates a thread with fake pictures it should be removed immediately.

Hehehehehehe..don't panic yet, we run this NL. There is no way a genuine information can be shut out from this site. It can only be removed if it is a fake report but what we are coming with is a genuine report/documentary that will make your governor pay us more than he did in 2016. What we suffered with bad roads in Aba to get these pictures will not go away like that. Your governor must pay as soon as possible or we take the images to the opposition to buy it and we shall still splash it on NL. This is what we do and get paid in thousands of dollars. cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by superlightning: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Chri08102702694:

Hehehehehehe..don't panic yet, we run this NL. There is no way a genuine information can be shut out from this site. It can only be removed if it is a fake report but what we are coming with is a genuine report/documentary that will make your governor pay us more than he did in 2016. What we suffered with bad roads in Aba to get these pictures will not go away like that. Your governor must pay as soon as possible or we take the images to the opposition to buy it and we shall still splash it on NL. This is what we do and get paid in thousands of dollars. cheesy

Mumu incorporated

1 Like

Re: . by achi4u(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
How can one person who claims to have a job sleeps in this particular thread baffles me.

Ajoo afo gbara aka laa.

5 Likes

Re: . by Chri08102702694: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hawking of gala is not a job. Ifeanyi i told you that hawking under sun and rain is not job but suffering. This is why i said that Ebonyi people are awusa people. You guys are worthless. cool

Am about shutting down. We shall continue when i get home.

achi4u:
How can one person who claims to have a job sleeps in this particular thread baffles me.

Ajoo afo gbara aka laa.

1 Like

Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

don't mention Kano there, even Owerri receives more passengers than the Kano airport. Enugu airport has a higher passenger traffic than most airports in Nigeria and its just behind Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Owerri and Kano.

Must you reply everybody that comments on this thread?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Bede2u(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Chri08102702694:

Chef2000 aka Ezeonyembo, open this page, we did it in 2016 and it hit frontpage within 10mins. We have repeated the trip again in 2018, and it shall hit frontpage yet again. By the time we are through with you on NL you shall be avoiding me anywhere you see me. This is what we do and get paid in thousands of dollars. hehehehe

Just open this and see what we did in 2016. cheesy

it would really break my heart if it turns out that this person is actually igbo...

I havent seen anybody on NL hate on igbos so much...except maybe ngeneukwenu....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by achi4u(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
Chri08102702694:
Hawking of gala is not a job. Ifeanyi i told you that hawking under sun and rain is not job but suffering. This is why i said that Ebonyi people are awusa people. You guys are worthless. cool

Am about shutting down. We shall continue when i get home.

Your type don't achieve anything meaningful in life, I mean they don't make it big.
Let me describe your type ;
*They'll be acting like they're hustling but it is their wife that is paying the bills.
*They'll be too arrogant to everyone around them (like what you are displaying here) making it very difficult for you to connect and associate with people who can help you.
*Your type will be very aggressive and quarrelsome to his wife and children because you're living a fake life but wanted to believe otherwise.
*Your type will finally retire to his old man house in the village because he has never price a bag of cement in his entire life.

*Your type find it difficult to settle with his umunna because he will assumed that he knows everything both in the cities and in the village by telling them how he usually climb Obiano flyovers to take pictures and how he made Nairaland his second home.

*your type will, when he can't pay his monthly meeting of his umunna will be ranging with anger and hatred, this will lead you Chino to start giving your innocent umunna poison.

*At the end Chino will die miserably with nothing to bury him properly, if his bad shape spirit to scare children, the Dibia around will cage his evil spirit to evil forest.

Chino this is just the beginning.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Chri08102702694: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
achi4u:
Your ......

Ifeanyi John Igwe..All these long grammar because i called you a gala hawker. Aren't your people known for gala hawking?

I have told you that i have so many abakaleke people working for me and you cannot be different. You are suffering as a hawker and you think you are actually in a job. Chai Ebonyi people are so hopeless and worthless. Hehehehe

I am a blunt person and i don't take prisoners. I treat fuc.k up without delay. Ebonyi people are known to be low class people. They are not considered as Igbos. I am yet to see any Ebonyi person that actually has an SUV or even a car except for okada.

For me i treat anyone from Ebonyi as abaki man that does not deserve something good and Ifeanyi you cannot be different.

This is my personal house. A 5 bedroom duplex in the heart of Ngozika estates and my gateman is an hausaman from Ebonyi state.

Ok show us the uncompleted building where you are. Hopeless frustrated gala hawker. cheesy

Ifeanyi John Igwe(achi4u) will die mysteriously and miserably that the community will take his corpse to evil forest. As i call your name with red candle so shall we draw your into disaster. I have placed a curse on you.

4 Likes

Re: . by superlightning: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
Chri08102702694:

Common remove that hausa one-legged, illiterate, incompetent local champion from the list of Igbo leaders.

Though with the exception of nationalist like Zik others in your list are regional players but they are good to go than one useless hausa clown claiming to be an Igbo man.

What you don't know, you don't know. When did alvan ikoku or aguiyi ironsi become a regional player? Asaru ishi gi asa?
Re: . by Chri08102702694: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
Achi4u(Ifeanyi John Igwe) i am back home. Come i want to tell you why Ebonyi people are treated like shiiit. Igbos see Ebonyi people as abokis. Lol

2 Likes

Re: . by spyder880(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
Let's go eat new yam at Issele Uku community, Delta state.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
spyder880:

That's my king, just unfortunate I won't be going for this this festival.

@Handsomegod come and see the true spelling of Issele Uku. I told you that it is Issele not Isele, and Uku not Ukwu but, you like wahala as usual.
Re: . by spyder880(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Program of events.........

3 Likes

Re: . by Abagworo(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Handsomegod:
Oga Abagworo. There was nothing inexperienced about Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna.They were moved by genuine nationlaistic and patriotic motives to partake in the coup. They were victims of same igbiphobia still alive till date.Perhaps,you should tell us what led to the massacre of Igbos in Kano 1953 and Jos 1945. The 1966 coup was initially applauded and received nationwide acclaim until the spin doctors went to town and altered the narrative to give it a tribal shade. The rest they say is history. Many objective accounts of military era and civil war had these truisms. For a start,Max Soullions classic "Soldiers of Fortune", Emefiena Ezeani's "In Biafra Africa Died" ,Major Ademoyega's "Why we Struck"and Fredrick Forsythes accounts all lay credence to the above. By all means,get yourself properly educated.Your description of Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu as inexperience only serves to perpetuate the same wrong,deceptive and self-hating narrative that the January 1966 coup was an Igbo coup. With the exception of Awolowo who had a formidable intellect but was consumed by anti-Igbo sentiments,none of the other gutter snipes mentioned in my original blog can hold a light in refinement,patriotism and nobility in the same league as Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu.
And in the league of great Igbo leaders,you inserted Okoroawusa's name in same line as Ironsi,Zik,Ikoku,Akanu Ibiam and MI Okpara? Oga carry your time! Rochas is a pestilence and a mortal danger to Igbo's long term enlightened interest if allowed to succeed in all his plans and purposes. We have since seen how he is wiling to throw the entire Igboland under the bus for a plate of porridge. He,along with Joe Igbokwe are the Ike Nwachukwu and Elechi Amadi of our generation.

Elechi Amadi followed the interest of his ethnic group which of course is not Igbo interest as they were part of the gang up. Ike Nwachukwu's only offence is his mother being Hausa but Okorocha is a full fledged Igbo man. His only problem with some Igbos is his plan to be President. His hate by some Igbos stems more out of envy than out of our interest as an ethnic group. For example if I ask you his wrong you won't have any tangible point.

Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna didn't understand they were putting an entire ethnic group at risk if the coup failed. They were used by unseen forces that would have benefitted from the success but those forces narrowed down the risks ab initio to Igbo ethnic group. It's no different from Nnamdi Kanu's use by PDP as a pun. The aim remains to use Igbos as martyrs in their quest to return back to power and whereby an uprising occurs every other ethnicity would exonerate themselves.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Abagworo:

Elechi Amadi followed the interest of his ethnic group which of course is not Igbo interest as they were part of the gang up. Ike Nwachukwu's only offence is his mother being Hausa but Okorocha is a full fledged Igbo man. His only problem with some Igbos is his plan to be President. His hate by some Igbos stems more out of envy than out of our interest as an ethnic group. For example if I ask you his wrong you won't have any tangible point.

Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna didn't understand they were putting an entire ethnic group at risk if the coup failed. They were used by unseen forces that would have benefitted from the success but those forces narrowed down the risks ab initio to Igbo ethnic group. It's no different from Nnamdi Kanu's use by PDP as a pun. The aim remains to use Igbos as martyrs in their quest to return back to power and whereby an uprising occurs every other ethnicity would exonerate themselves.
ike nwachukwu fought the biafran army at the rivers state sector of the war,then he didn't go by the name ike nwachukwu.He was also the guy buhari replaced mbakwe with (ending his industrial revolution in the east) ,and guess the first thing he did ? he sold off equipment bought to secure steady power in the east ,at a discount to the south koreans,who then used it to develop their country.Their is also his adult tax policy (for which he has nothing to show for).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Abagworo:

ike nwachukwu fought the biafran army at the rivers state sector of the war,then he didn't go by the name ike nwachukwu.He was also the guy buhari replaced mbakwe with (ending his industrial revolution in the east that gave birth to shells gas pipeline in aba,imo airport,glass industries aba,gilden guniea brewery aba,nkalagu cement etc) ,and guess the first thing he did ? he sold off equipment bought to secure steady power in the east ,at a discount to the south koreans,who then used it to develop their country.Their is also his adult tax policy (for which he has nothing to show for).Ike nwachukwu has never been, and would never be a quintessential igboman!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Handsomegod(m): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
Abagworo:

Abagworo,with full knowledge of your anti-Igbo pedigree and an unrepentant lackey of Okoroawusa,i will dignify you with a response yet.At what point did Ikwere become a distinct ethnic group from Igbo? Before or after the war? You keep spewing trash and garbage in the name playing your sinister roles.Ikwere was part and parcel of the Igbo Union formed in 1942. One of Gowon's decree suspended and criminalise all ethnic unions. That was followed by the propaganda and sowing anti-igbo consiousness in all Riverine and fringe Igbo enclaves only after the horrible events of the war. Ike Omar Sanda Nwachukwu fought on the side Nigeria during the war and was rewarded by the Caliphate to take over from Mbakwe and destroy not only all progressive structures he met in place but to institute the rot that continues to trail Imo state till date. May such self hating and thoughtless man never come to life again. As for Okowawusa,his sins are legion. His anti-Igbo stance and snide remarks against Igbos all for a Presidency that will elude him in 100 lifetimes are all documented. His shambolic performance,littering Imo state with dead end projects, providing a safe heaven for jihardists in Imo state,the debt trap he is leaving Imo state in,his blatant disregard for democratic ideals by insisting his son in law succeed him not to talk of the long months of salary areas against civil servants are all testament of his mindless governance. He remains a pestilence. Just like Ike Nwachukwu,may we never see his type again in Imo state. You kept on the narrative that Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna were deceived just to sustain the narrative that the 1966 putsch was an Igbo coup even after I recommended books to cure your ignorance. Again,you are yet to tell me what led to the massacre of Igbos in Jos in 1945 and Kano in 1953 almost a decade before Njeogwu and Ifeajuna even enrolled in the army. And who would have been the major beneficiary of that coup? You are incurable sir. So in your wrapped thinking,IPOB was a PDP creation? But IPOB was a vibrant organisation while PDP was in power so what's the logic? Shame! Anything to justify the current shambolic relic in power I s your forte. So who threw up the terrorist herdsmen and Boko Haram? I wish you can exert same efforts to condemn them. Have Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB not been justified and proved right afterall? I understand you have to earn your pay sir but do not assault our sensibilities with your annoying jaundiced views. Dalu!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by spyder880(m): 12:16am On Sep 14, 2018
Nteje bypass road works and new bridge in progress. The Onitsha-Enugu federal government express has become totally impassable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by spyder880(m): 12:18am On Sep 14, 2018
Anambra state government is trying to rescue us, if not, we will be walking from Enugu to Onitsha.

4 Likes

Re: . by pazienza(m): 12:49am On Sep 14, 2018
spyder880:
Anambra state government is trying to rescue us, if not, we will be walking from Enugu to Onitsha.

Ikegwuru.

Passed through this road recently.

Igbo tolu ato. Our case don pass be careful.

God will bless Obiano abundantly, if he can fix that road.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by NonsoWow: 2:34am On Sep 14, 2018
Chino is an Igbo hero! He should be celebrated in this thread. His revelations in this thread is worth commendation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.