Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,513 members, 7,965,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:29 AM

. - Politics (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (612771 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ogbuefi3030:
I don't get it. So what he said were printable and what said were not printable? Huh? This is the problem, when our fellow Enugu person says something foul it is never an issue but when someone else respond in the like sum it becomes unprintable.

He came and said that Anambra leaders are clueless but you did see that as unprintable until i responded[b]. I came and said that Enugu leaders are focus less and direction-less but everyone took offense.[/b]

The double standard here is so much. Ofcourse peace and unity will be far from this thread if people think they can insult others here without getting an overdose of what they said. Everyone should respect himself on this thread or whatever you throw at me would be thrown at you thrice.

Well ,calling Enugu leaders names wasn't the only thing you said. If only you had stopped there, I'm very sure I wouldn't have replied.
I don't really care much about what you say about Enugu leaders, I'm talking about the tirade you launched against Enugu state as a whole and the entire people of Enugu, like seriously I didn't see the guy attacking your state and neither did he atrack the people of Anambra .
Anyway I'm glad you've accepted where you're from.
You must think this thread is full of ding dongs.
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Heliu estates site........ Enugu........

3 Likes

Re: . by EzeOnyembo: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
The sit at home was very very sucessful, as it stands now IPOB is the people's only voice not Ohaneze ndi ohi or foolish SE governors....

God bless Nnamdi Kanu the fearless leader of our generation.... we must continue.

Oga spyder emela maka photo ndia.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pazienza(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
EzeOnyembo:
The sit at home was very very sucessful, as it stands now IPOB is the people's only voice not Ohaneze ndi ohi or foolish SE governors....

God bless Nnamdi Kanu the fearless leader of our generation.... we must continue.

Easy tiger.

We need synergy between the elders (Ohanaeze) and the Youths (IPOB) to strike a balance and get the best deal possible out of our current conundrum.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
EzeOnyembo:

The mods or whatever they call them on nairaland, are very biased people. All the posts that contained pics of the successful sit-at-home protest did not make front page but those that posted fake news of failed compliance have made the front page 3 times in just 6 hours. The posts containing pics from Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu, Rivers and Abia all did not get to front page but those which were posted by one idiot with multiple accounts ( juliusmalema ) spreading false news has made front page 3 times to make people believe the protest was a failed protest.

2 Likes

Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
spyder880:
Anambra state government is trying to rescue us, if not, we will be walking from Enugu to Onitsha.

They should complete the rescue by dualizing the road.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
pazienza:

Easy tiger.

We need synergy between the elders (Ohanaeze) and the Youths (IPOB) to strike a balance and get the best deal possible out of our current conundrum.
Exactly! I hate it when I'll informed youths insult our elders without understanding that Ohaneze wants the best for us. Although they sheepishly backed the proscription of IPOB - either as a tactical move or not - but it was still Ohaneze and the SE governors forum that saved our asses from an unprepared conflict with the Feds. A conflict that would have destroyed our means of livelihood and push us back both politically and economically to the post civil war days. IPOB as a youthful entity are usually fond of making rash moves without planning and we saw a bit of this from Nnamdi Kanu's rhetorics, near war ginger and disapperance.
Ohaneze is a much respected organization and IPOB must learn to work with them in order to achieve our dreams and aspirations as a people.
Re: . by EzeOnyembo: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

The mods or whatever they call them on nairaland, are very biased people. All the posts that contained pics of the successful sit-at-home protest did not make front page but those that posted fake news of failed compliance have made the front page 3 times in just 6 hours. The posts containing pics from Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu, Rivers and Abia all did not get to front page but those which were posted by one idiot with multiple accounts ( juliusmalema ) spreading false news has made front page 3 times to make people believe the protest was a failed protest.
JuliusMALAM is the same person as yyeskee, he is a northerner who resides in Anambra and understands some Igbo words, he is afriad of IPOB because he see them as a threat to the zoo and he also sees IPOB as a unifying point of the Igbo people which an average northerner hates to see or hear.

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
EzeOnyembo:

JuliusMALAM is the same person as yyeskee, he is a northerner who resides in Anambra and understands some Igbo words, he is afriad of IPOB because he see them as a threat to the zoo and he also sees IPOB as a unifying point of the Igbo people which an average northerner hates to see or hear.
The same juliusmalema aka Yeske, aka nonsowow is still the same entity with the chino handle. Don't be surprised if he (chino) comes for our head for mentioning his alternate moniker.

2 Likes

Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Afam4eva:

Here is exactly my problem with every Igbo discourse. This conjuction always finds its way into Igbo matters and i wonder why. The earlier we started fending for ourselves the better for us. Our heads have been up our azz for too long and it's time to take it out.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: . by EzeOnyembo: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Chiwude:
The same juliusmalema aka Yeske, aka nonsowow is still the same entity with the chino handle. Don't be surprised if he (chino) comes for our head for mentioning his alternate moniker.
gringringrin at the bolded,

what else do he have to say other than "your state is dead, you are not Igbo, your state is a failed one etc"

I have resigned in attacking Anambra State, never again will I attack my people because some idiotic and useless Afonjas and Abokis.... I beg for pardon cause of the ones I've done in past with my chef2000 accnt it won't repeat again, never.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 15, 2018
EzeOnyembo:

what else do he have to say other than "your state is dead, you are not Igbo, your state is a failed one etc"

I have resigned in attacking Anambra State, never again will I attack my people because some idiotic and useless Afonjas and Abokis.... I beg for pardon cause of the ones I've done in past with my chef2000 accnt it won't repeat again, never.

Neglecting other trash, am happy to note that u hv decided to turn a new leaf.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 15, 2018
EzeOnyembo:

Let me just laugh abeg grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Chri08102702694: 6:27am On Sep 15, 2018
You can't take this cowardice step now are fully ready with more pictures and videos of Aba and Abia state at large. We must continue. cool

EzeOnyembo:

Re: . by LLobiorah: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=Chri08102702694 post=71196657]

Not at all. Now listen to this short video. It was a commissioner of information in Ebonyi. He spoke to ChannelsTV. He was actually speaking for the government of his state.

He said and i quote, "No Ebonyi citizen will ever accept the sort of restructuring that will return Ebonyi to the former Eastern region because of the humiliation and neglect Ebonyi entity suffered at that time"

Watch between 7-8minutes of the video to confirm this. They are already talking out of experience. So in Biafra Ebonyi people will become slaves and 3rd class citizens.

You is right tho!
Re: . by mightguy(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2018
What kind of nonsense is this. Y can't this people leave us alone
Re: . by mightguy(m): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2018
People should ignore this mad man by name Chino and his numerous accounts. He creates accounts to comment and also reply himself with another account

2 Likes

Re: . by Afam4eva(m): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2018
Please, is anybody aware if any Igbo city has a city center. I think we need to start introducing the concept to our cities.

2 Likes

Re: . by spyder880(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
Afam4eva:
Please, is anybody aware if any Igbo city has a city center. I think we need to start introducing the concept to our cities.

Can you explain further?

2 Likes

Re: . by Afam4eva(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
spyder880:

Can you explain further?

In most European or american cities, there's always a city center with a very large space, currounded by building on almost all sides where people can go and just chill. Madison Square Garden in New York is one of such places but it's not your typical city center.

2 Likes

Re: . by Cjrane2: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
Afam4eva:

In most European or american cities, there's always a city center with a very large space, currounded by building on almost all sides where people can go and just chill. Madison Square Garden in New York is one of such places but it's not your typical city center.

Obviously building central business districts in our already built up cities will no longer be feasible.

The concept of building BUSINESS PARKS used in many American cities should be adopted in Nigeria.
Ex-Gov. Peter Obi half-heartedly started this important concept in Onitsha, but ended up not building truly imposing buildings in the areas and everything ended up being shoddy. They should learn to engage billionaire entrepreneurs to adopt building a structure in there NOT government alone. Business parks areas around the city designated for building commercial office buildings.

The government and business entrepreneurs are encouraged to build 3 storey office like buildings in the area within 2 -3 years.
Flowers and trees are planted in the area to make them truly modern and conducive for businesses to rent office rooms in the area.

Something like how Ebonyi state built a new areas for it's secretarial complex. The only difference here is that effort is made to make the buildings spectacular and stand out.

If 5 or 6 imposing buildings of just 3 storey height are built in each business park, it will change the landscape of any city where they are located.

4 Likes

Re: . by spyder880(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
Afam4eva:

Ngwo park in Uwani Enugu.
Ejindu park in Coal camp, Enugu.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
spyder880:

Ngwo park in Uwani Enugu.
Ejindu park in Coal camp, Enugu.

Spot on, about Ngwo park.
Old Enugu is indeed well planned

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by achi4u(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
Oji ofor ga ana...

Once I placed a curse on someone because of his evil doings so shall it be till the end of his life.

A lone Ranger. A wanderer. An earth worm.

*spit on ur corpse.

The multiple monikers.
Re: . by Afam4eva(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
Cjrane2:

Obviously building central business districts in our already built up cities will no longer be feasible.
Our cities can only be said to be built up if you consider the limits of the current cities. But there is ample space to spread the cities in the exteriors. For example, a new area outside Enugu town can be developed as a new business district.
Re: . by Cjrane2: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
Afam4eva:

Our cities can only be said to be built up if you consider the limits of the current cities. But there is ample space to spread the cities in the exteriors. For example, a new area outside Enugu town can be developed as a new business district.

Exactly, that is what i'm talking about.

Using the concept of business parks to develop new standard areas around the city.

2 Likes

Re: . by Afam4eva(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
Cjrane2:

Exactly, that is what i'm talking about.

Using the concept of business parks to develop new standard areas around the city.

I wish i knew Enugu very well in order to propose a new area outside the city. But anywhere along Enugu-Awka and Enugu-Port-hacourt expressway will do just fine.

1 Like

Re: . by Chri08102702694: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
achi4u:

Biafra is our last hope.

Hehehehe

Imagine a 3rd Igbo from Ebonyi state seeking for Biafra. I spit on you cursed slaves from Ebonyi. Almajiri-igbos= Ebonyi people.

1 Like

Re: . by Cjrane2: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
Afam4eva:

I wish i knew Enugu very well in order to propose a new area outside the city. But anywhere along Enugu-Awka and Enugu-Port-hacourt expressway will do just fine.

I believe that in time, these concepts will begin to take root as multinational businesses begin to consider being based in the SE rather than Lagos.

The Akanu Ibiam International airport will be a big part of that change. That is why the enemies of Ndigbo are hell bent on closing the airport using all sorts of lies and excuses to do "repairs" which they will NEVER do, so that the airport remains shut indefinitely.

5 Likes

Re: . by mightguy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
Cjrane2:

The concept of building BUSINESS PARKS used in many American cities should be adopted in Nigeria.
Ex-Gov. Peter Obi half-heartedly started this important concept in Onitsha, but ended up not building truly imposing buildings in the areas and everything ended up being shoddy. They should learn to engage billionaire entrepreneurs to adopt building a structure in there NOT government alone. Business parks areas around the city designated for building commercial office buildings.

The government and business entrepreneurs are encouraged to build 3 storey office like buildings in the area within 2 -3 years.
Flowers and trees are planted in the area to make them truly modern and conducive for businesses to rent office rooms in the area.

Something like how Ebonyi state built a new areas for it's secretarial complex. The only difference here is that effort is made to make the buildings spectacular and stand out.

If 5 or 6 imposing buildings of just 3 storey height are built in each business park, it will change the landscape of any city where they are located.
when will our land be like this. Sky scrappers Chai. It's gonna be cool jst that no light here for the elevator and also management issues by landlords

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.