Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,114 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

. - Politics (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (599148 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ghostfacekillar(m): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
hammer6F:

lolllz grin grin grin grin
bros don't mind this people
Re: . by onuebonyi: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Liar. Which means you are a poor man. When i was single, girls were the ones coming to visit me on weekends. It is only a poor man that goes to bring a girl from her house

Girls look for men with their addresses. Someone has came all the way from Abuja to visit me, the other one came all the way from Jos. At times chicks will even clash at my house. I enjoyed my bachelorhood.

Poor man, you need to upgrade so that girls will start coming to visit you instead of you going to bring them from their houses. I thought you are even a guy man. Jew man. Shame..lol

vanbonattel:

She's coming for weekend and I have to go pick her up. I also want to see her people too.

2 Likes

Re: . by pazienza(m): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Let's look at the coming Gubernatorial elections in SE states.

A .Abia

1. Okezie Ikpeazu PDP( incumbent)
2. Alex Otti. APGA
3. Uche Ogah. APC.

B. Ebonyi

1. Dave Umahi. PDP. ( incumbent)
2. Sonny Ogbuoji APC

Imo and Enugu are yet to conclude their governorship primaries.

Anambra governor position is not vacant until 2022.

So, let's discuss the front running governorship candidates of Ebonyi and Abia, and the way forward for those two states.

3 Likes

Re: . by NonsoWow: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
pazienza:
Let's look at the coming Gubernatorial elections in SE states.

A .Abia

1. Okezie Ikpeazu PDP( incumbent)
2. Alex Otti. APGA
3. Uche Ogah. APC.

B. Ebonyi

1. Dave Umahi. PDP. ( incumbent)
2. Sonny Ogbuoji APC

Imo and Enugu are yet to conclude their governorship primaries.

Anambra governor position is not vacant until 2022.

So, let's discuss the front running governorship candidates of Ebonyi and Abia, and the way forward for those two states.

You are a PDP sympathizer, what is there to discuss again?
Re: . by pazienza(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Looking at Abia candidates, I think Alex Otti should be the best candidate from the three.

Ogah is running on a wrong platform, where as in Ikpeazu, Abians have a stooge of T. A Orji, who is a continuation of the rot, OUK imposed on Abia State.

Abians need and deserve a clean break from T. A and OUK, and Ikpeazu represents a continuation of the legacy of non performance of both.
Re: . by pazienza(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dave Umahi has exceeded expectations in Ebonyi, he should therefore be given the opportunity to continue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by NonsoWow: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
pazienza:

That Ph airport is dead on arrival. It will die with the expiration of Buhari reign.

We should rather use Lagos and Abuja airport than even consider PH airport. That way, it will keep our desire to revive Enugu international Airport burning and alive.
We must resist every attempt to be sucked back into the future theatre of Ikwerre-Ijaw battles, called Ph.

Enugu bu nke Anyi.
Enugu airport cannot be revived no matter the effort. It is located in a state known for entrepreneurally lazy people.
Re: . by pazienza(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
My opinion though. The floor is open for those with contrary opinions.
Re: . by vanbonattel: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
onuebonyi:
Liar. Which means you are a poor man. When i was single, girls were the ones coming to visit me on weekends. It is only a poor man that goes to bring a girl from her house

Girls look for men with their addresses. Someone has came all the way from Abuja to visit me, the other one came all the way from Jos. At times chicks will even clash at my house. I enjoyed my bachelorhood.

Poor man, you need to upgrade so that girls will start coming to visit you instead of you going to bring them from their houses. I thought you are even a guy man. Jew man. Shame..lol

And you never visited any girl in their house, even your wife Mr Richman? grin

1 Like

Re: . by NonsoWow: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
Port Harcourt is an Igbo city. Pay no attention to wawa and abakaliki rants here. I understand ikwerre dialect better than nsukka and abakaliki gibberish.

1 Like

Re: . by vanbonattel: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by vanbonattel: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
NonsoWow:
Port Harcourt is an Igbo city. Pay no attention to wawa and abakaliki rants here. I understand ikwerre dialect better than nsukka and abakaliki gibberish.

So says a Yoruba man.

3 Likes

Re: . by GuyWise(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
Pazienza I thought Otti lost the Apga flag to Udensi... Okezie Ikpeazu is trying but he is not doing enough if we find a credible candidate then Okezie should step down.

As for Ebonyi Umahi should complete his 8yrs so he can complete his good work

2 Likes

Re: . by vanbonattel: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
NonsoWow:
Enugu airport cannot be revived no matter the effort. It is located in a state known for entrepreneurally lazy people.

Because if Enugu airport is allowed to compete with Lagos, Lagos will have more brown roofs than Ibadan in five years grin

1 Like

Re: . by onuebonyi: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
I only visited a girl in my university days. As a bachelor i never visited any girl. Once you have a house and a job, girls will be crashing in your house steady.

vanbonattel:

And you never visited any girl in their house, even your wife Mr Richman? grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Xander85: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
hammer6F:

Where i take fear Ikwere hatred of Igbos, is the way Wike nearly finished that Igbo speaking Militant group of Don Wanny.

Even followed one of them to Enugu.

Okorocha had to step in to save them.

Now, wat stop Wike from doing same to his Ikwere or even Kalabiri Militant who are more in numbers?

Weren't they from Omoku? I seem to remember them destroying his base at Omoku.

2 Likes

Re: . by ariesbull: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
onuebonyi:
I only visited a girl in my university days. As a bachelor i never visited any girl. Once you have a house and a job, girls will be crashing in your house steady.

Gbam

My dad would say look for money women would look for you

1 Like

Re: . by olaitoro(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
pazienza:

Onicha is one of those proto Igbo word that it's meaning has been lost.

Another wildspread Word like Onicha used all over Igbo speaking realm is "Owerre".

1. Owerre-Uratta (Popular Owerri Imo capital)
2. Owelle-Ezukala (Orumba Anambra)
3. Owerre-Olubor (Ika Delta)
4. Umueleke Owerre ( Mbano Imo)
5. Owerrinta (Abia state)
6. Owerre. (Awgu Enugu)
7.Owerre-Obukpa (Nsukka Enugu state)
8. Owerre-Nkwoji (Nkwerre Imo state)
9. Owerre-Ebeiri (Orlu Imo state)
10.Owerre-Aba (Abia state)
11.Ihitte-Owerri (Orlu, Imo state).

You forgot
Owerri aja (Obosi, Anambra state)
Owerr Akokwa (Ideato, Imo state)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Xander85: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Purehuman:

The only problem I have with we igbos is our lack of a cohesive front. These people we love to romance see us as a side-chick at best. They will love lick the feet of others but try to form hardness when it comes to dealing with us.

I was stunned when I saw Wike licking the feet of sultan and other northern leaders. He doesn't see us the way we see him. But we are here chanting his name all over nairaland because he bears Wike.

Ndigbo should map their territory well and start doing something about creating a livable economic epicentre for us all because we don't have friends in this country. We can keep fighting ourselves till "thy kingdom come" but the present situation will still linger.

You're right about Wike. I've noticed with consternation how he's so quick to kiss the arsse of the northern elite establishment...and to a lesser extent, the west.

I remember once he was holding a function, and he invited the Sultan of Sokoto and Ooni of Ife....no Igbo traditional ruler was invited. During the height of the IPOB agitation, he went to the north to assure them 'one Nigeria' is still intact; i bet they breathed easy after this as this is what they always wanted to hear! They fear loosing the rich oyel blocks that has sustained them these past decades if those 'pesky nyamirees' succeed in their quest of leaving! lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by basilo101: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
pazienza:
Looking at Abia candidates, I think Alex Otti should be the best candidate from the three.

Ogah is running on a wrong platform, where as in Ikpeazu, Abians have a stooge of T. A Orji, who is a continuation of the rot, OUK imposed on Abia State.

Abians need and deserve a clean break from T. A and OUK, and Ikpeazu represents a continuation of the legacy of non performance of both.
I thought otti lost the primary
Re: . by AuthorityXYZ: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
olaitoro:

You forgot
Owerre-Umudioka (Orlu)

2 Likes

Re: . by ariesbull: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
olaitoro:

You forgot

Ịrụ Owerre ...Igbo ukwu

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
NonsoWow:

The guy thinks everybody reads the trash he always paste here.

1 Like

Re: . by GuyWise(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
We have many owerri ooo cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
Xander85:

Weren't they from Omoku? I seem to remember them destroying his base at Omoku.

Not seem, they destroyed it.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
pazienza:
Dave Umahi has exceeded expectations in Ebonyi, he should therefore be given the opportunity to continue.

I disagree
Re: . by pazienza(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
Guys, I appreciate your updates on the Owerre issue. I appreciate and have reflected your suggestions on the original list.

Please let's keep it coming.

Anioma1stson, I believe there should be more Owerres from the Anioma axis.
Help US with them, let me update them.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
basilo101:

Ovoko fake news.
Re: . by pazienza(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
basilo101:

He won.

http://thenationonlineng.net/alex-otti-udensi-emerge-guber-candidates-apga/

He is not the best Abia should afford, but he seem best out of the three front runners.

2 Likes

Re: . by pazienza(m): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
NonsoWow:

I'm an Igbo sympathizer.
Don't get it twisted.

3 Likes

Re: . by basilo101: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
pazienza:

He won.

http://thenationonlineng.net/alex-otti-udensi-emerge-guber-candidates-apga/

He is not the best Abia should afford, but he seem best out of the three front runners.
According to your link there are two factions with two different winners
Re: . by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
basilo101:

According to your link there are two factions with two different winners

The other was screened out but he organised his faithfuls and conduct an illegal primary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.