Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,753 members, 7,935,241 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:43 AM

. - Politics (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (606552 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

That's why Anambra people are fools and their stupidity not only led Ndigbo into civil war but also led Awolowo to play on the intelligence of Ojukwu like a toddler. You are so proud of Igala heritage and yet Lokoja, the capital of Igala civilization is the most backward and uncivilized state capital in Nigeria and can't be compared to Abakaliki.
Cry us a river

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
IF U NOTICE, PAZIENZA LONG WALKED OUT OF THIS THREAD.

LET US JOIN HIM FOR 24 HRS.
Re: . by hammerFC: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
THE THREAD WILL BE REOPENED 1500HRS TOMORROW.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

That's why Anambra people are fools and their stupidity not only led Ndigbo into civil war but also led Awolowo to play on the intelligence of Ojukwu like a toddler. You are so proud of Igala heritage and yet Lokoja, the capital of Igala civilization is the most backward and uncivilized state capital in Nigeria and can't be compared to Abakaliki.

Anambra is stupid.....alright sire....can u now mind the non-stupid ebonyi state.....lolzzzzz

Am I mad to hapu ebe ana echi ozo gaba ebe ana-aru agwu......tufiakwa....

Face ur ebonyi abeg.
Re: . by somalianprince: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
He said that to make you sleep because you have cried enough.

ANAMBRA IS A MONOLITHIC STATE tongue

[s]
basilo101:

Thank you very much for finally acknowledging this. The question is, how can you sit in your house and command that no part of anambra must be touched when you know it's not a monolithic entity? Isn't it the same complaint igbos have against nigeria?
[/s]
Re: . by hammerFC: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
I WILL NOT COME HERE TO RESCUE UMU-IGBO AGAIN, I AM SIGNING OUT.

IF U CONTINUE REPLYING THEM, THEN U ARE EQUALLY STUPID AND THUS, THOSE COMPLAINING ABOUT THEM SHOULD KNOW THE PROBLEM IS FROM OUR STUPID IGBO BROTHERS.

BYE.

24HRS SHUT DOWN, FIND SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR SATURDAY.
Re: . by Yyeske(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
basilo101:

Pan igbo thread is not a place for low lives to spread fraudulent claims that is an insult to historical facts
Question is this, why are you pained because a group of people decided to identity themselves as one?

1 Like

Re: . by somalianprince: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Imagine the same Ebonyi people that are being treated worse than a.boki. Hehehehe

Osagyefo98:

Anambra is stupid.....alright sire....can u now mind the non-stupid ebonyi state.....lolzzzzz

Am I mad to hapu ebe ana echi ozo gaba ebe ana-aru agwu......tufiakwa....

Face ur ebonyi abeg.
Re: . by hammerFC: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
ANAMBRA OR IGBO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WAT IS GOING ON HERE.

NDI ANAMBRA ARE NOT STUPID.

LEAVE THESE ABOKI AND AFONJA NOW.
Re: . by somalianprince: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Good question Hehehehe

Yyeske:
Question is this, why are you pained because a group of people decided to identity themselves as one?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Who gives a ratass about you. After all the bragging I see from Anambra people online, the Anambra boy who stays close to my house will still ask me for money for recharge card and for a place to straff.

Ok....mr rich ebonyi man....

Inukwa wealthy..... cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: . by basilo101: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Whatever that means, all I know is that Umu Omambala have decided to associate with a common identity, nobody cares about the Bini, Igala, Nri, Aro or any other links, Omambala identity has taken care of that and that is why we are not interested in the balkanization of Anambra in any form because we see ourselves as one people already.
Lol. Omanbala identify is cheap and lame attempt to cover up for lack of large grouping. The Omanbala identity is an administrative identity and not a lingo-cultural identity. Every other states also have the state identity so it's not like anybody is against your Omanbala identity but the fraudulent claim of homogeneity

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
U SEE HE KEEPS POSTING.

HE WILL BE HERE TILL 2AM AND CONTINUE THE NEXT DAY.

HE IS SEUN OSEWA.

LET US GO AND BE FRUITFUL.

I WANT TO LEAVE WITH IGBO HERE, TOGETHER IN UNITY AND SOLIDARITY.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
somalianprince:
Imagine the same Ebonyi people that are being treated worse than a.boki. Hehehehe

The issue that I can't see myself discussing ebonyi.

Akpukpu ukwu nwe size.

1 Like

Re: . by somalianprince: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
See crying lol

Then go to your wawa state and claim whatever you like.

Leave Anambra people to stand with what they believe.

ANAMBRA IS MONOLITHIC

[s]
basilo101:

Lol. Omanbala identify is cheap and lame attempt to cover up for lack of large grouping. The Omanbala identity is an administrative identity and not a lingo-cultural identity. Every other states also have the state identity so it's not like anybody is against your Omanbala identity but the fraudulent claim of homogeneity
[/s]
Re: . by hammerFC: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
BASILO END THE DISCUSION IT IS A NO BRAINER.
Re: . by basilo101: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Pained? Should knowledgeable people keep quiet while you pollute the cyberspace with ignorance?
Re: . by Yyeske(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Who gives a ratass about you. After all the bragging I see from Anambra people online, the Anambra boy who stays close to my house will still ask me for money for recharge card and for a place to straff.
Akiko n'egwu, do you even have #200 to top up your airtime? Ana ako!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Cry more

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
[s]
basilo101:

Pained? Should knowledgeable people keep quiet while you pollute the cyberspace with ignorance?
[/s]

U ARE ONE OF DEM.

U PROBABLY HATE NDI ANAMBRA OR WAT ELSE ARE U REPLYING DEM FOR?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Akiko n'egwu, do you even have #200 to top up your airtime? Ana ako!

Lolzzzzzzzzzzz
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by somalianprince: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lol.. what's knowledgeable about Enugu state people? You are not qualified to question us because you are a slave.

[s]
basilo101:

[/s]
Re: . by UgwuAghachi: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
basilo101:

I want igbo unity. Anambra can as well have anambra unity. But unity is not uniformity. The uniformity claim by anambra is fraud

'Anambra is monolithic' mantra is a scam. And anyone peddling such lie is insane - Dr Obafemi Awolowo, 1960
Re: . by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
basilo101:

Cry more and more

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
MONOLITHIC OR HOMOGENOUS OR NO HOMOLITHIC, IS TAHT A TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION?

IS DAT WAT U WANT TO TALK ALL SATURDAY?
Re: . by somalianprince: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

U ARE ONE OF DEM.

U PROBABLY HATE NDI ANAMBRA OR WAT ELSE ARE U REPLYING DEM FOR?

Basilo101 is a low esteemed Nsukka illiterate. He is threatened by the MONOLITHIC stance cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

'Anambra is monolithic' mantra is a scam. And anyone peddling such lie is insane - Dr Obafemi Awolowo, 1960

Bewe...cry

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
THOSE PEOPLE U ARE REPLYING ARE NOT IGBO AND THEY WILL KEEP POSTING PICTURES WITH MULTIPLE MONIKER ALL DAY BECOS THEY ARE STUPID.

I AM FROM ANAMBRA AND I BRIDGE THE GAP TO ASK U TO DROP IT AND LET US WALK OUT TOGETHER ON THEM.
Re: . by somalianprince: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Cry more and more

The clown is pained seriously. I now know how to always make him cry lol
Re: . by Yyeske(m): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
basilo101:

You're still going round a circle, I've given you my take on the homogeneity of the people because of that Omambala identity, others could have other reasons but it all still boils down to one thing, the Omambala identity.
Re: . by basilo101: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

The need to belong to a large grouping is psychological. The absence of such large grouping is responsible for this madness of monolithic claims. But the fraud must be foiled
Re: . by hammerFC: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
basilo101:

U CONTINUE WITH HIM, U DO SO ON YOUR OWN STUPIDITY.

ANMABRA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WAT U AND DEM ARE DOING.

U PEOPLE ARE JUST DISTURBING MY VERY PEACEFUL STATE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.