Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,631 members, 7,926,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

. - Politics (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (604619 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
sweetonugbu:
northern guy
Just shut it.
Re: . by okpalaAnambra: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
hammerF:
YEARS BACK, IPOB LAUNCHED BSS AS A SECURITY OUTFIT FOR NDIIGBO.

SE GOV WENT AND GOT ZOO ARMY TO PROSCRIBE IT.

TODAY, YORUBA HAVE LAUNCHED AMOTEKUN AND SE GOV ARE ACTING SURPRISE.

THE DAFT UMAHI SAID SW STOLE HIS IDEA AND OHANAEZE IS APOLOGISING TO IPOB.

NDIIGBO, HOLD YOUR GOV AND OHANAEZE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAVE CONTINUED TO GO WRONG WITH U.

WITH LITTLE OR NO RESOURCES IPOB WAS ABLE TO DO SO MUCH IN A SHORT SPACE OF TIME.

WAT IS THE EXCUSE OF OHANAEZE AND IGBO GOV?

This small boy sef, ..u lack knowledge..how can you compare what a security outfit set up by a legitimate govt by the one set up by secessionists? You're indeed daft as iPob ..bunch of clowns
Re: . by ChimaAgbalajob: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
hammerF:
ANY SECURITY OUTFIT IN SE, SHOULD BE MANAGED BY IPOB.

SE GOV SHOULD DELEGATE IT TO IPOB UNDER ANY COVER OR GUISE.

WE ALREADY HAVE THE FRAEMWORK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ictH67O4hY8

Nobody will leave anything "security" to touts called IPOB.

Oga,

Imagine the US army that does not care if Americans are killed, does not care about the opinion of Americans on issues and does not believe any American statesman or elder is worthy of their attention or respect. That is what IPOB has become to the Igbo struggles in Nigeria.

IPOB has demonstrated recalcitrance and indifference towards the feelings or aspirations of Ndigbo. All it wants is to sneakily grab power posing as an Igbo organization. While in reality, they totally reject the Igbo culture of Egbe belu Ugo belu. They HATE any discussion on the best strategy. It is always either their way or the highway.
Nobody can trust the security of Igboland in the hands of touts and criminals like IPOB that will quickly sell us off if the enemy offers the right price.

5 Likes

Re: . by Dedetwo(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
ChinenyeN:

Something sensible. Finally. You don't win hearts and minds by force. You don't coerce people into becoming soldiers. You inspire them.

I'd hazard to say that you are slightly missing the mark on this "code" aspect. You seem to be basing it off of the limited idea of "think groups" or "think tanks" composed of "proudly Igbo members". In reality, "think tanks" do not actually achieve much of anything. There are so many Igbo think tanks that have popped into existence and shortly after ended up defunct. There is a reason for it. All think tanks are funded in one way or another by people of affluence. Your predecessor think tanks likely has no such funding. Perhaps they presumed that "goodwill towards and for Igbo" would be sufficient. That is a miscalculation.

So it might be of more benefit to you if you instead focused on a code that is centered on controlling affluence.

A na-enwe obodo enwe.

Affluence is what your target should be. The code then would be along the lines of ensuring that it's members are aware of mutually assured destruction if they fail to maintain the edicts of the organization that you want to create. To that end, the organization can neither be a public one or an NGO. Direct access to membership would be limited and controlled by invite-only protocols. The organization itself is barely spoken of and the composition of it's membership is effectively unknown to non-members.

You essentially need a modern day Okonko. Affluence controls the world. You can then discreetly create the context that essentially has the public inherently playing the roles you want and furthering the agenda you set forth.

This is my own personal opinion of course, but I doubt an open, public, "proudly Igbo for the sake of being Igbo" approach (even if it is a public and international movement/ideal) would be more effective than what I've just described.

Why would any reasonable Igbo person coerce or even inspire by another reasonable Igbo person to join or standup to defend landscape of their forbearers? Nigeria a silly joke and I do not give ratass about the foolery of its inhabitants.
Re: . by ChimaAgbalajob: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
hammerF:
[s][/s]

Even if you insult me, it changes NOTHING!

As a typical IPOB, your only tactics is to insult people unless they tow your line.

Just Pitiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by AKswift: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
hammerF:
[s][/s]

THE ONLY THING ZOO ANIMAL FEAR IS IPOB.

THAT IS THE ONLY VOICE EVEN OHANAEZE AND IGBO GOV DEPEND ON TO BARGAIN WITH THEIR FULANI OVERLORD, DONT THINK WE ARE BLIND TO THAT FACT.

IPOB DESERVE MORE FUNDS FROM ALL THE SE STATE.

Did l read ...’managed by IPOB’? Well, everyone is free to make an opinion! Imagine the core North setting up such security group that’s 100 percent rampaging herdsmen? Most IPOB, though bonded with the will to act, are unguarded, un-intelligent, not strategic and chaotic in action. You empower this set of folks, then you have succeeded in creating a brutal and un-democratic marlians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
Well, Ndigbo only sees IPOB as a comic relief organisation, same as MASSOB/BZM headed by clowns. The SE already have an established security outfit per state. So we'll not be forced to follow the Yoruba's with their politically motivated Amotekun, with the sole purpose of wrestling power from Buhari.
Igbo leaders have already made their position known in every constitutional conference since the civil war. From the Aburi accord to the national conference headed by Abacha, till Obasanjo's faux third term bid, down to the sovereign national conference by GEJ we've always spoken on the need for a restructured and fair country.
We're not in competition with any tribe or zone. IPOB should get that into their thick skull and stop pre-empting the SE leaders. If the SW sincerely want a regional outfit then they should stop dancing to the gallery and do what is constitutionally right. They should use their energy to call for constitutional amendment and every ethnicity will take them serious.

3 Likes

Re: . by okpalaAnambra: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
hammerF:

[s]THE ONLY THING ZOO ANIMAL FEAR IS IPOB.

THAT IS THE ONLY VOICE EVEN OHANAEZE AND IGBO GOV DEPEND ON TO BARGAIN WITH THEIR FULANI OVERLORD, DONT THINK WE ARE BLIND TO THAT FACT.

IPOB DESERVE MORE FUNDS FROM ALL THE SE STATE[/s].
You're obviously still a child who knows nothing, when you grow talk to the elders and we will educate you on what's happening
Re: . by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
UdechiHD:
Well, Ndigbo only sees IPOB as a comic relief organisation, same as MASSOB/BZM headed by clowns. The SE already have an established security outfit per state. So we'll not be forced to follow the Yoruba's with their politically motivated Amotekun, with the sole purpose of wrestling power from Buhari.
Igbo leaders have already made their position known in every constitutional conference since the civil war. From the Aburi accord to the national conference headed by Abacha, till Obasanjo's faux third term bid, down to the sovereign national conference by GEJ we've always spoken on the need for a restructured and fair country.
We're not in competition with any tribe or zone. IPOB should get that into their thick skull and stop pre-empting the SE leaders. If the SW sincerely want a regional outfit then they should stop dancing to the gallery and do what is constitutionally right. They should use their energy to call for constitutional amendment and every ethnicity will take them serious.

Exactly same thing I said here.

I don't know why most Igbos are easily deceived. First of all you aren't dealing with illiterates.

They knew quite well that anything that involves region must pass through the national assembly not state per say.

Uptill this moment, SW are purely avoiding constitutional amendments issues and their senators aren't doing anything about that.

If Amotekun needs to be regional that's good and We are totally in support of it but first let's go through constitutional amendments to make it solid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
It is only a fool that will play to the gallery.

If they need amotekun let each state legislate how it should be.

If they need regional Amotekun let everyone go over to the national assembly to get it done.

AGF malami insist it is illegal (fact)
No law supports regional security (fact)
Police minister (unconstitutional)
Military (forget about amotekun)
Malami also said- If you need amotekun regionally it must be backed by law. I don't want what we will allow today then tomorrow it will be disbanded by another administration but if backed by the constitution it will stand (fact)

Now someone knew all these and still want a regional security through backdoor. More like we need 2023 or we will begin to threaten you illegally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
hammerF:
[/s][s]

AFONJA AND ABOKI DISTURBING US HERE WILL NOT LAST.

You know the likes of people that always reply you.

Engage them.
Re: . by BeerParlour: 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
hammerF:
ANY SECURITY OUTFIT IN SE, SHOULD BE MANAGED BY IPOB.

SE GOV SHOULD DELEGATE IT TO IPOB UNDER ANY COVER OR GUISE.

WE ALREADY HAVE THE FRAEMWORK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ictH67O4hY8
Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
Dedetwo:
Why would any reasonable Igbo person coerce or even impair another reasonable Igbo person to join or standup to defend landscape of their forbearers? Nigeria a silly joke and I do not give ratass about the foolery of its inhabitants.

Dedetwo, l'ugwnu ghu, that is exactly what Igbo nationalists are doing; force and coercion. Igbo nationalists simply lack an army and a navy with which to violently enforce it. However, I am of the strong opinion that Igbo nationalists would be as violent and as bloody as China and even Israel with how they've dealt with their neighbors. The internal activities going on during Biafra are even a prime example of the hostility Igbo nationalists are actually capable of.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NaijirianKing, I hope I am not being presumptuous, but it does indeed seem to me that you are conflating white history in strange ways in order to justify your approach. To begin with, the Inquisition were not about race. They were about power. They were about keeping the Catholic Church in power and silencing dissent by any means necessary. The Inquisition was terrorism. I hope you understand that. It was not a grand plan to create "white power". It was terrorism by the Church to ensure that the Church held supreme power. To that end, force, fear-mongering and indoctrination were specific tools utilized by the Church to achieve this. If you truly want to liken your approach to that of the Inquisition, then I am beyond words. It simply sounds like you want to terrorize people into being die-hard Igbo fanatics. The Inquisition was not about white empowerment. It was not about white unity. It was about the Church.

I am severely concerned by your approach. Just at face value, I can see how much at odds it is with what I believe you truly want. I believe you truly want Igbo people to be true nationalists. In other words, their loyalty and pride comes from their own passion. I am of the opinion that you cannot achieve such true pride and true loyalty from an Inquisition-styled approach. You need to provide for people's basic needs or at least provide an environment in which they can acquire those basic needs. Undoubtedly, the decorum and the code will enforce itself in this manner. Any other approach, especially what I understand from you, is nothing short of terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: . by SLAP44: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Amotekun is here to stay grin
Re: . by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Exactly same thing I said here.

I don't know why most Igbos are easily deceived. First of all you aren't dealing with illiterates.

They knew quite well that anything that involves region must pass through the national assembly not state per say.

Uptill this moment, SW are purely avoiding constitutional amendments issues and their senators aren't doing anything about that.

If Amotekun needs to be regional that's good and We are totally in support of it but first let's go through constitutional amendments to make it solid.

Very funny that this is the first time I'm agreeing with your post, even though I find you trying to cause division amongst us sometimes.
IPOB are just irrelevant bunch of nuisance.
Re: . by topboss1: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
music

It is like pouring water to calm nerves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Jd1R8uVM4
Re: . by Smoke55: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ipob have made it clear severally that they aren't a political organisation.Ipob main purpose is to actualize the state of biafra which constitute both the south south and south east states,if the igbos politicians want an organisation or group to be used to achieve their political interest then let them form it in the east! ipob involve both those at the river side part of the old eastern region and shouldn't be used by the east to achieve any thing politically....those bashing kanu for not beeing a political tool in the hands of the selfish igbo politicians should bow their heads in shame.

5 Likes

Re: . by Smoke55: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
hammerF please stop wasting your time explaining to people who aren't ready to listen,every body knows that ipob controls 95% of south east,south south populance(those that doubt should go do their investigation on the streets of igbo state)ipob have come to stay those that doesn't like it should pack and leave the east...if they think kanu isn't doing it the way they think its right, let them form their own movement and do it the way that seems right to them,for those calling ipob miscrants and touts,hope you really understand the word "TOUT"?ipob is an organisation that is legally registered and operates in over 50 countries of the world,you that hardly leave your state of origin cant just wake up and call those guys touts...as i said earlier if ipob isn't doing it the way that pleases you,then form your own group and do it your way...don't just sit and throw blames.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Smoke55:
[s]Ipob have made it clear severally that they aren't a political organisation.Ipob main purpose is to actualize the state of biafra which constitute both the south south and south east states,if the igbos politicians want an organisation or group to be used to achieve their political interest then let them form it in the east! ipob involve both those at the river side part of the old eastern region and shouldn't be used by the east to achieve any thing politically....those bashing kanu for not beeing a political tool in the hands of the selfish igbo politicians should bow their heads in shame.[/s]

Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist. He should embark on operation clear Abia and create employment.

Attract investors and engage the ever talent abians and not printing receipt to be collecting dues.....Onye Ohi.

What has he done for Abia state if I may ask?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by Smoke55: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist. He should embark on operation clear Abia and create employment.

Attract investors and engage the ever talent abians and not printing receipt to be collecting dues.....Onye Ohi.

What has he done for Abia state if I may ask?
sorry! seems you dont no me! i really dont respond to irrelevant stuffs,try quoting me when you have some thing reasonable to say..thanx!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=Smoke55 post=86106341]
[s]hammerF please stop wasting your time explaining to people who aren't ready to listen,every body knows that ipob controls 95% of south east,[/s]

There is nothing like IPOB in my state let alone city area. Infact you hardly hear such names. Only fugitives at bus stop and beer parlour are their members.

south south populance(those that doubt should go do their investigation on the streets of igbo state)

Fallacy fallacy. Too much shouting of Umu chineke has even made you to sit in your room and be dishing figures. Haaaa

ipob have come to stay those that doesn't like it should pack and leave the east...if they think kanu isn't doing it the way they think its right, let them form their own movement and do it the way that seems right to them,for those calling ipob miscrants and touts,hope you really understand the word "TOUT"?ipob is an organisation that is legally registered and operates in over 50 countries of the world,you that hardly leave your state of origin cant just wake up and call those guys touts...as i said earlier if ipob isn't doing it the way that pleases you,then form your own group and do it your way...don't just sit and throw blames.

I am yet to see any umu chineke member that reasons like human being.

Just tell him to stop printing payment tellers. He is a fraud.

Let him go and fix abia his state first. Charity begins at home not at another man's state.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Smoke55:
sorry! seems you dont no me! i really dont respond to irrelevant stuffs,try quoting me when you have some thing reasonable to say..thanx!

I am sorry for you and how one man really brainwashed many beyond recognition and at he end he will shout Umu chineke.

You don't have anything to respond to Mr because IPOB has no vision let alone mission
Re: . by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
This is pan-Igbo thread and not for clowns shouting Umu chineke.

The thread is meant for Igbo controlled states of Anambra, Imo, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi states.

Entertaining deviations from a group such as IPOB who has no vision should be nipped to the mud.

They are now myopic and Lost focus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.