Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,631 members, 7,926,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

. - Politics (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (604614 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Unbiased1: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist. He should embark on operation clear Abia and create employment.

Attract investors and engage the ever talent abians and not printing receipt to be collecting dues.....Onye Ohi.

What has he done for Abia state if I may ask?

This Idiot is still disturbing this thread? Leave Igbo matter for Igbo people to worry about na? What kind of cursed soul is this for God's sake?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Unbiased1:

This Idiot is still disturbing this thread? Leave Igbo matter for Igbo people to worry about na? What kind of cursed soul is this for God's sake?

I forgive you because I am a committed democrat who believes in freedom of speech.

What exactly are you doing on this thread if I may ask?

This is pan-Igbo thread for igbos.
Re: . by Unbiased1: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I forgive you because I am a committed democrat who believes in freedom of speech.

What exactly are you doing on this thread if I may ask?

This is pan-Igbo thread for igbos.

Nobody is against or depriving you of your freedom of speech, just leave this thread for Ndigbo to discuss about matters that concern their land. Stop spewing trash here pls. And pls, avoid commenting on yoruba threads on front page because ur comments are full of hatred and always lead to tribal insults which will be directed on the Igbo people without the Yorubas knowing that u are actually an outcast from God-knows-where causing problems for Ndigbo with ur stupid comments.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Unbiased1:

Nobody is against or depriving you of your freedom of speech, just leave this thread for Ndigbo to discuss about matters that concern their land. Stop spewing trash here pls. [b]And pls, avoid commenting on yoruba threads on front page [/b]because ur comments are full of hatred and always lead to tribal insults which will be directed on the Igbo people without the Yorubas knowing that u are actually an outcast from God-knows-where causing problems for Ndigbo with ur stupid comments.

Avoid rather....

Wonders of the world, Infact 7seven wonder of the world.

So because you're in mid-west/west I won't say things as it.

We are know you're a yoruba man but you have no right dictating others what to say and what not to say.

The pan Igbo thread for structured for Igbo states of Anambra, Imo, abia, enugu and Ebonyi to full interact and project without recourse to a particular trajectory the attainment of Igbo developmental vision.

So I don't know why you will jump uninvited to dictate to us what to do and what no to do.....

Are you okay?
Re: . by topboss1: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
music

it feels great to be igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuGwwq9htjo

4 Likes

Re: . by topboss1: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
[s]
Osagyefo98:
This is pan-Igbo thread and not for clowns shouting Umu chineke.

The thread is meant for Igbo controlled states of Anambra, Imo, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi states.

Entertaining deviations from a group such as IPOB who has no vision should be nipped to the mud.

They are now myopic and Lost focus.
[/s]

Yet, u are not even Igbo, aint u ashamed to be making so much noise here?

Wat concerns u?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
topboss1:
[s][/s]

Yet, u are not even Igbo, aint u ashamed to be making so much noise here?

Wat concerns u?

You're not noticed.

1 Like

Re: . by pazienza(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Avoid rather....

We are know you're a yoruba man but you have no right dictating others what to say and what not to say.

The pan Igbo thread for structured for Igbo states of Anambra, Imo, abia, enugu and Ebonyi to full interact and project without recourse to a particular trajectory the attainment of Igbo developmental vision.

So I don't know why you will jump uninvited to dictate to us what to do and what no to do.....

Are you okay?

Igboland is certainly beyond SE.

It encompasses at least Aniocha/Oshimili some parts of Rivers state ie Oyigbo and Egbema in the present .
And can be very much more in the future.

9 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:
This is pan-Igbo thread and not for clowns shouting Umu chineke.

[s]The thread is meant for Igbo controlled states of Anambra, Imo, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi states.[/s]

Entertaining deviations from a group such as IPOB who has no vision should be nipped to the mud.

They are now myopic and Lost focus.
Wrong. It's for Igbo's irrespective of states and zone. States, countries, zones and their nomenclature can change from time to time, but ethnicity remains the same.
The day Nigeria expires is the day the post civil war borders will be redrawn, no hard feelings. This is the reality, especially for those who still don't get it. Maybe they'll understand it the hard way.
There are things, you should never bring up no matter the intent on this thread, because many of us will counter it. I don't know your motives here, but it's obvious it isn't pro-Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: . by IDENNAA(m): 5:15am On Jan 26, 2020
I
topboss1:
music

It is like pouring water to calm nerves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Jd1R8uVM4

I know the chic...Colette Nwadike. Anambra chic.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 26, 2020
“If indeed the aim of the South West leaders is to use Amotekun as weapon to coerce the nation into ceding the presidency to them in future, CNG finds it pedestrian and tactless as brigandage will only jeopardize their chances the way IPOB did to South East politics. On the contrary, any section of the country that is able to present a credible alternative shall certainly gain the support of Nigerians without the need for resorting to bluffing.

https://www.nairaland.com/5651915/northern-groups-back-amotekun-demand#86114187

This is exactly what IPOB and Nnamdi kanu did to you guys politics and are continuing with same damage.

Garbage of clowns.
Re: . by hammer6F: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2020
topboss1:
music

it feels great to be igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuGwwq9htjo

Phyno is simply prolific rapper.

Igbo version of Drake.
Re: . by hammer6F: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2020
IDENNAA:
I

Wat is Colette Nwadike upto these days.
Re: . by ignis: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2020
Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

I am a proud igbo from Aguata LGA, Anambra state.

3 Likes

Re: . by hammer6F: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:
Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

I am a proud igbo from Aguata LGA, Anambra state.

Nwanne Nnooo Ooo...

1 Like

Re: . by hammer6F: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2020
I PROPOSE, IGBO PARENTS BAN SPEAKING OF ENGLISH IN THE HOUSE.

ONLY FORM OF COMMUNICATION AT HOME SHOULD BE IGBO.

2 Likes

Re: . by ignis: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2020
hammer6F:

Nwanne Nnooo Ooo...

nnoooo

Kedu ka imere?
Re: . by hammer6F: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:

nnoooo

Kedu ka imere?

emere m nke oma...
Re: . by hammer6F: 8:53am On Jan 26, 2020
IDENNAA:
I

The type of stunning girls we have in Igbo land is y some people dont want to leave us alone.

1 Like

Re: . by ignis: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2020
hammer6F:

emere m nke oma...

Udo di
Re: . by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2020
hammer6F:
I PROPOSE, IGBO PARENTS BAN SPEAKING OF ENGLISH IN THE HOUSE.

ONLY FORM OF COMMUNICATION AT HOME SHOULD BE IGBO.
Yeah, and when the kids go to official gatherings and places of formal education, they can learn and speak English over there.
Most of us were trained with Igbo lang; we're not exactly deficient in English.
Parents would of course give their kids English lessons at home but primary communication should be in native lang.
For Igbos of today, the inability to communicate in their native tongue is "cool" and exotic and shows that the kid was given quality education and upbringing.

1 Like

Re: . by hammer6F: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2020
Rgade:

Yeah, and when the kids go to official gatherings and places of formal education, they can learn and speak English over there.
Most of us were trained with Igbo lang were not exactly deficient in English.
Parents would of course give their kids English lessons at home but primary communication should be in native lang.
For Igbos of today, the inability to communicate in their native tongue is "cool" and exotic and shows that the kid was given quality education and upbringing.

THEY SHOULD GIVE THEM IGBO LESSON.

ENGLISH IS ALREADY DOMINANT FORM OF COMMUNICATION.

I FEAR THAT ONCE A COUPLE OF GENERATION PASS, IGBO MAY PASS WITH THEM UNLESS WE TAKE DRASTIC STEPS NOW.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2020
hammer6F:

THEY SHOULD GIVE THEM IGBO LESSON.

ENGLISH IS ALREADY DOMINANT FORM OF COMMUNICATION.

I FEAR THAT ONCE A COUPLE OF GENERATION PASS, IGBO MAY PASS WITH THEM UNLESS WE TAKE DRASTIC STEPS NOW.
I meant they should simply be given English lessons at home the same way they receive maths,basic science, computer etc lessons at home just to ensure they don't lag behind in studies.
Like I said primary communication should be in nothing else but Igbo.
You're right, with the way things are going Igbo language will be the first to go extinct in Nigeria.
Igbos are always the ones that have a problem with "igbotic names" "igbotic accent" etc

2 Likes

Re: . by hammer6F: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2020
Rgade:

I meant they should simply be given English lessons at home the same way they receive maths,basic science, computer etc lessons at home just to ensure they don't lag behind in studies.
Like I said primary communication should be in nothing else but Igbo.
You're right, with the way things are going Igbo language will be the first to go extinct in Nigeria.
Igbos are always the ones that have a problem with "igbotic names" "igbotic accent" etc

OK! BUT BE SPEAKING IGBO AT HOME RIGHT?

THAT IS FINE. I UNDERSTAND U NOW.

2 Likes

Re: . by hammer6F: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2020
IGBO IS AN IMPORTANT SOCIAL LANGUAGE TO LEARN.

THERE ARE SO MANY SOCIAL PACKAGE THAT YOU WILL REAUIRE AN UNDERSATANDING OF IGBO TO ACCESS.

PARTICULARLY, WITH THE RATE OF DEVELOPMENT IN THE SE.

IF EVER, U WILL BE GOING TO THAT AREA, U NEED IGBO.

GLOBALLY IT SHOULD BE THE LANGUAGE U USE TO INTERACT WITH YOUR PEOPLE, WHERE EVER U FIND THEM.

2 Likes

Re: . by Unbiased1: 10:21am On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Avoid rather....

Are you okay?

Trash.
You are not from any of those states u mentioned above, why don't you get out of here then? I have dictated to anybody on what to do here, I'm also enjoying the discussions taking place here but seeing an outcast like you poking you nose and mouth in Igbo issues is really annoying.
I blame the mods of Nairaland for this because I don't know why they can't ban your numerous monikers for life. I know u will soon spew another rubbish in a Yoruba thread on thread that will make the mods ban this ur current moniker then u will move back to your MelewaZewani or whatever that stupid moniker is called or that ur Ndibuna moniker u use in disturbing the Anambra thread and I'm forced to wonder the kind of restlessness u suffer from.

1 Like

Re: . by Unbiased1: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2020
Just see how sick this guy can be.

Re: . by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2020
Unbiased1:

Trash.
You are not from any of those states u mentioned above, why don't you get out of here then? I have dictated to anybody on what to do here, I'm also enjoying the discussions taking place here but seeing an outcast like you poking you nose and mouth in Igbo issues is really annoying.
I blame the mods of Nairaland for this because I don't know why they can't ban your numerous monikers for life. I know u will soon spew another rubbish in a Yoruba thread on thread that will make the mods ban this ur current moniker then u will move back to your MelewaZewani or whatever that stupid moniker is called or that ur Ndibuna moniker u use in disturbing the Anambra thread and I'm forced to wonder the kind of restlessness u suffer from.

Simply put, if you enjoy the thread then keep quiet read and pass.

Your opinion is not needed. Persons like beachlife do same.

This is pan Igbo thread not Niger delta thread
Re: . by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2020
Unbiased1:
Just see how sick this guy can be.

Lol

You goes about snapping likes and shares. Do that add anything to you.

It is quite obvious you are on same clique of reasoning with those humans but I pity you also.

Because fate has a way of shaping the future that I will be showing such sympathy to you for years if such scenario happens.

How old are you?

I will advise you to kindly bow of here and remain across the Niger rather than poke nosing on issues of Igbo interest.

You can as well stay in yoruba thread and stop disturbing us.

For the second time........Esu Mara Ife, tuo onu gboo.....
Re: . by okpalaAnambra: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2020
Lol.. here is home to jobless miscreants..lol cheesy cheesy
They keep going in cycles over same thing for how many years now grin grin
Osagyefo98 is the chief jobless man and a non Igbo terrorising here
Re: . by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Lol.. here is home to jobless miscreants..lol cheesy cheesy
They keep going in cycles over same thing for how many years now grin grin
Osagyefo98 is the chief jobless man and a non Igbo terrorising here

Sorry man. tongue

I don't need to agree with you ooo. My Comments here remaisn one in a while and I am not commenting to agree with but for everybody to mind their business and pursue their own development at the pace they deemed fit.

I will always move against lumping states together because it is not viable and also it erodes values.

Live let me live.

Biri ka m biri.
Re: . by okpalaAnambra: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Sorry man. tongue

I don't need to agree with you ooo. My Comments here remaisn one in a while and I am not commenting to agree with but for everybody to mind their business and pursue their own development at the pace they deemed fit.

I will always move against lumping states together because it is not viable and also it erodes values.

Live let me live.

Biri ka m biri.
Stop using Google translator.. you're not Igbo..get off your dirty ass and leave here..Open an Edo thread and we will support you there

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.