Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

. - Politics (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (593569 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Voicing international statues without actually putting the necessary infrastructures and gazetting cannot grant you international status. Enugu international airport is just in the name. Let us face the reality

hammer6F:

U always see problem in your people but wat about yourself

U want to tell me that an Airport that was given international status in 2012 is now local?

And u just accept that.

1 Like

Re: . by OreMI22: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
BeijinDossier:
That's the problem with our people. We like sentiment than reality. There are only 4 international airports in Nigeria and these airports were the ones being Concessioned. Enugu airport is not part of it. Forget the building, because building does not make an airport to become international.

Oga,
Enugu is an international airport whether you believe it or not.
I have flown from Enugu to Washington DC too many times to count
You can feed yourself with lies, but it does not change reality.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by hammer6F: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
BeijinDossier:
FG only Concessioned 4 international airports

That is yoruba hand work and why they were quick to remove GEJ but thank God the airport structure is already in place.

Once we see GMB out, we return things to where we stopped off in 2015.

Enugu is an international airport, dont ever let anybody tell you any different.

They will all die where igbo people are concerned.

They want us to perpetually live and pay them tax in their regions, whilst we abandon ours.

It cannot work with this present generation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by selemempe: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
hammer6F:

Wat, I find most ridiculous about the Ikwere is their arrogance and pride.

In the sense that, they think, saying we are not Igbo makes them better.

Yet, I see them being in a worst place than the said Igbo.

Like, you said they lost it all and continue to lose.

From, Odili being used and dumped by OBJ to losing all their oil companies to Lagos.

As we speak, there are plot to carve out the entire oil producing part of Rivers state into a Oil River state, leaving the Ikwere landlocked.

Fast forward to today, Rotimi Amaechi is also being used and dumped.

After 4 years in power as Minister, not even Port Harcourt Airport does he have to show.

Realizing their mistake Amaechi is claiming Igbo in hope to use the 2023 spot of Presidency wen it comes East after missing that of the SS.

Nwanne, Ikwere really need to retrace their step and make peace with the SE, if ever they want to progress otherwise they keep losing.

u said the truth. To the sad extent that enugu is now being said to be more beautiful than ph. We cant even talk of security. Nightlife in ph has almost died because of killings. Infrastructure in ph is fast decaying...only a shadow of its former glory. And this was the richest city of the old eastern region.

The ikwerres should ask the igbos for forgiveness and come to the table to discuss how to move forward as one. Most igbos would rather go to lagos and establish than come to ph. Its really sad.

As for amechi bcoming president on an igbo ticket....lol...i wish him well. If he becomes president on igbo ticket then the ikwerres wont say again that they are not igbos

3 Likes

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Read this carefully.

FG okays concession of Kano, PH airports
TAIWO OJOYE
20 SEP 2017
Ifeanyi Onuba, Maureen Ihua-Maduenyi and Success Nwogu

The Federal Government on Tuesday said it had approved the concession of Kano and Port Harcourt airports, as well as transaction advisers for the process.

The Minister of State for Aviation, Hadi Sirika, disclosed this while speaking on the certification of Nigerian airports at the ministry’s headquarters in Abuja.

On September 11, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, said the Federal Executive Council had approved the concession of the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos and the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja.

Osinbajo did not mention the Kano and Port Harcourt airports.

But Sirika, while commenting on the latest certification of the MMA by the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, noted that FEC had also approved the concession of both Kano and Port Harcourt airports.

He said, “President (Muhammadu) Buhari has approved that the Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Port Harcourt airports be under concession.

“The Federal Executive Council has also approved it as well. FEC has also approved transaction advisers for the airports and they will start the process soon.”

On the recent certification of the MMA by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, Sirika described the feat as noble, adding that the Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kaduna airports were the next in line.
Re: . by horsepower101: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
hammer6F:

From, Odili being used and dumped by OBJ to losing all their oil companies to Lagos.

As we speak, there are plot to carve out the entire oil producing part of Rivers state into a Oil River state, leaving the Ikwere landlocked.

After 4 years in power as Minister, not even Port Harcourt Airport does he have to show.

Realizing their mistake Amaechi is claiming Igbo in hope to use the 2023 spot of Presidency wen it comes East after missing that of the SS.

Nwanne, Ikwere really need to retrace their step and make peace with the SE, if ever they want to progress otherwise they keep losing.

If you pay close attention Ikwerres are beginning to retrace their steps. Their Igbo denial didn't do much for them and the younger generations are ashamed of what their parents did. The damage has been done and its will take years for the wound to heal. But the wound will eventually heal if the rest of us Igbos embrace those that identify sincerely with us.

3 Likes

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
horsepower101:

Actually, a lot of south east Igbos have moved into port Harcourt massively over the years and established so many successful ventures. Basically, they have gotten back 10 times of what they lost during the war. So many new developments and houses in port Harcourt is actually owned by SE Igbos. The ikwerre people are beginning to realize that their hostilities in the past didn't really give them any advantage over the rest of the Igbos. They are far much more tolerant today because of it.

that's fine an inevitable. There are Igbos trickling into Mogudishu. Onitsha has doubled in since in 2 years and this is a city with no airport, no university and only a river port. You already know where Lagos went after the civil war economically. Igbo people will be fine no matter what. Idk if Ikwerre is Igbo because it's not by force, but their own fate is set in stone. Igbos as a whole were looking at PH the way Yorubas look at Lagos. Today Igbos as a whole look at Lagos the way Yorubas look at Lagos. What happened.

Lagos was smart enough to hold it's hostility, PH was not. So this trickling of Igbo people in PH is ok, but the wave of generations of Igbo people that went to Lagos and everything they built there is a property that would have been in PH has they had foresight beyond coveting 50-60-year-old homes that are now slums.

It's too late for PH. When Igbo's speak of Biafra the #1 burning issue is the fact that we're not 100% sure we can relay of PH. This is small but in the bigger picture, it means that Igbos permanently don't see Ikwerre people as a group of people that can be relayed on. Igbos are today fighting for a port in Akwa Ibom, Anambra, and Abia. What does that tell you? Does PH plan to be a port city that only caters to the imports of 4 local governments when Awka Ibom handles 6-8 states? Right now that is having effects economically and politically. No coastal city has ever survived fighting its hinterland.

4 Likes

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
I don't care what you believe nwokem but the truth can set us all free. Have you asked yourself why it is just one flight Ethiopia land at the airport for almost 5 yrs? In the eyes of FG the airport is not recognized in Nigeria as an international airport.. because they only consider Lagos, Abuja, PH and Kano as the only international airports in Nigeria. Even Kaduna stands a better chance right now because it has been recently equipped.

OreMI22:

Oga,
Enugu is an international airport whether you believe it or not.
I have flown from Enugu to Washington DC too many times to count
You can feed yourself with lies, but it does not change reality.
Re: . by Banmeallday: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Did someone say time for Biafran Football Federation.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDX93IX_95s

1 Like

Re: . by horsepower101: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
I also agree that cities like Onitsha and Aba will surpass PH in the next 10/15 years. There's simply more economic activity, PH people are currently shopping in Aba regularly more than Aba people are shopping in PH. PH is probably the only shrinking city in Nigeria. If not for the bottlenecks in standard of living that plague Aba, there overtake of PH would have happened in this decade but it's moving slowly because Ariara market is a mess, the roads are poor, and there's little visible improvement.

As far as Amaechi and Odili, it' seems to be a local tradition. Elechi and co take this back even further. Now, the federal roads leading from the east to PH are in shambles.

This may seem small, but the dead of the federal road from the SE to Calabar is the reason Calabar is a dead city today. OWerri has become what Calabar was predicted to be ten years ago. It now has the vibrant tourism industry that Donald Duke thought he would get started.

Today, Uyo is quickly becoming the 'south-south' city that matters.

Well said. Aba is well primed to over take port Harcourt soon. They just need critical infrastructure in place Electricity and Good roads

This is why I am very excited about the massive brand new economic city planned for Aba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
horsepower101:

Well said. Aba is well primed to over take port Harcourt soon. They just need critical infrastructure in place Electricity and Good roads

This is why I am very excited about the massive brand new economic city planned for Aba

for sure. As a matter of opinion, I think they should fix the old city with the money it would take to build a new city. Aba has the best grid layout in Nigeria, and possibly West Africa. It's perfect for running an industrial economy. Often these 'new cities' mean 'we give up on the old'. But a new city isn't a bad thing so I'm for it. PH could have been Onitsha, Owerri, and Aba combined and fumbled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by horsepower101: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

that's fine an inevitable. There are Igbos trickling into Mogudishu. Onitsha has doubled in since in 2 years and this is a city with no airport, no university and only a river port. You already know where Lagos went after the civil war economically. Igbo people will be fine no matter what. Idk if Ikwerre is Igbo because it's not by force, but their own fate is set in stone. Igbos as a whole were looking at PH the way Yorubas look at Lagos. Today Igbos as a whole look at Lagos the way Yorubas look at Lagos. What happened.

Lagos was smart enough to hold it's hostility, PH was not. So this trickling of Igbo people in PH is ok, but the wave of generations of Igbo people that went to Lagos and everything they built there is a property that would have been in PH has they had foresight beyond coveting 50-60-year-old homes that are now slums.

It's too late for PH. When Igbo's speak of Biafra the #1 burning issue is the fact that we're not 100% sure we can relay of PH. This is small but in the bigger picture, it means that Igbos permanently don't see Ikwerre people as a group of people that can be relayed on. Igbos are today fighting for a port in Akwa Ibom, Anambra, and Abia. What does that tell you? Does PH plan to be a port city that only caters to the imports of 4 local governments when Awka Ibom handles 6-8 states? Right now that is having effects economically and politically. No coastal city has ever survived fighting its hinterland.

Once the demand for oil globally drops, cities like port Harcourt will struggle. Their only hope is to open up their shallow sea port to south east business community for import. There is no shakara for this. It just the only option for them to remain economically vibrant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by horsepower101: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

for sure. As a matter of opinion, I think they should fix the old city with the money it would take to build a new city. Aba has the best grid layout in Nigeria, and possibly West Africa. It's perfect for running an industrial economy. Often these 'new cities' mean 'we give up on the old'. But a new city isn't a bad thing so I'm for it. PH could have been Onitsha, Owerri, and Aba combined and fumbled.

The New city will be south of the old one. There will eventually be an integration of both areas as the cities continues to grow. The new city will be run by the private sector just like Eko atlantic.

3 Likes

Re: . by Handsomegod(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Read this carefully.

FG okays concession of Kano, PH airports
TAIWO OJOYE
20 SEP 2017
Ifeanyi Onuba, Maureen Ihua-Maduenyi and Success Nwogu

The Federal Government on Tuesday said it had approved the concession of Kano and Port Harcourt airports, as well as transaction advisers for the process.

The Minister of State for Aviation, Hadi Sirika, disclosed this while speaking on the certification of Nigerian airports at the ministry’s headquarters in Abuja.

On September 11, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, said the Federal Executive Council had approved the concession of the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos and the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja.

Osinbajo did not mention the Kano and Port Harcourt airports.

But Sirika, while commenting on the latest certification of the MMA by the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, noted that FEC had also approved the concession of both Kano and Port Harcourt airports.

He said, “President (Muhammadu) Buhari has approved that the Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Port Harcourt airports be under concession.

“The Federal Executive Council has also approved it as well. FEC has also approved transaction advisers for the airports and they will start the process soon.”

On the recent certification of the MMA by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, Sirika described the feat as noble, adding that the Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kaduna airports were the next in line.
For those who don't know,the pictures below are Kano (International) airport. Last year,my company was invited as one of the prospective facilities management company to remodel both the old and new terminals. Not only was I grossly disappointed,it further deepened my anger at the atavistic politics being played in Nigeria. The entire airport was a complete waste rack and endless kilometres of dusty plains! I was visibly shaken with shame and anger. I later met the airport manager and clearly could not hold a reasonable discussion with him on system maintenance and how best to run the airport as a viable business. You can as well then guess the staff perspectives and attitude to work. He later took us to eat in one ramshackle thatched house that has all the trappings of the sahelian movie,The God's must be crazy. I know much I won't say here but trust me brothers,those who are vehement in their calls for either restructuring or complete balkanization of this union are the genuine people around. The amount of injustice and sheer wickedness that propel this nation is sickening. Now,is that Kano airport we all see here more deserving of International status than Enugu,Owerri or even Asaba?

4 Likes

Re: . by hammer6F: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
horsepower101:

Actually, a lot of south east Igbos have moved into port Harcourt massively over the years and established so many successful ventures. Basically, they have gotten back 10 times of what they lost during the war. So many new developments and houses in port Harcourt is actually owned by SE Igbos. The ikwerre people are beginning to realize that their hostilities in the past didn't really give them any advantage over the rest of the Igbos. They are far much more tolerant today because of it.

Actually, it was the Kalabari in Bayelsa, Alfred Diete-Spiff that ordered the abandoned property against the Igbo immediately after the war.

His people were the major gainers from that policy.

The blow back is the fragmented relationship between Igbos and Ikwere.

Investment moving from Port Harcourt to Lagos including Oil companies.

Whilst Lagos boomed and blosomed, port harcourt dwindled and became gloomy.

Even Kano is fighting to keep Igbos in their City. They know their worth.

Lagos, wont even allow us open an international airport in the East becos they want to divert our traffic west.

Ikwere should go back to the SE and make a bold declaration of brotherhood and guarantee that will see movement of investment and people back to port harcourt. How Igbo ended up massively in Lagos is still unbelieveable to me, clearly, Port Harcourt is within their region.

No more island mentality for Ikwere. They are not an island.

3 Likes

Re: . by Handsomegod(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Some more pictures of Aminu Kano International Airport. I could not take much because of the scorching sun. I calculated something between 38 to 42 degrees. The red building in the background is the major terminal building

Re: . by horsepower101: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
hammer6F:

Actually, it was the Kalabari in Bayelsa, Alfred Diete-Spiff that ordered the abandoned property against the Igbo immediately after the war.

His people were the major gainers from that policy.

The blow back is the fragmented relationship between Igbos and Ikwere.

Investment moving from Port Harcourt to Lagos including Oil companies.

Whilst Lagos boomed and blosomed, port harcourt dwindled and became gloomy.

Even Kano is fighting to keep Igbos in their City. They know their worth.

Lagos, wont even allow us open an international airport in the East becos they want to divert our traffic west.

Ikwere should go back to the SE and make a bold declaration of brotherhood and guarantee that will see movement of investment and people back to port harcourt.

No more island mentality for Ikwere. They are not an island.

Thank you for saying this very important point that I personally have said in the past. A lot of igbos don't know that it was Actually the Ijaws that instigated the Abandoned property saga in the old rivers state. It WAST NOT the ikwerre people. The Ijaws saw a perfect opportunity to become inland dwellers and they took it. Historically, Ijaws are river nomads just like the Fulani's.

Also It was also the Ijaws that instigated the Igbo denial syndrome in the old Rivers state because they were Marginalizing the sub Igbo groups politically after the civil war.

In fact, ikwerre didn't really take much properties from Igbos in comparison to the Ijaws who were more desperate to have a foothold inland.

1 Like

Re: . by hammer6F: 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
horsepower101:

Thank you for saying this very important point that I personally have said in the past. A lot of igbos don't know that it was Actually the Ijaws that instigated the Abandoned property saga in the old rivers state. It WAST NOT the ikwerre people. The Ijaws saw a perfect opportunity to become inland dwellers and they took it. Historically, Ijaws are river nomads just like the Fulani's.

Also It was also the Ijaws that instigated the Igbo denial syndrome in the old Rivers state because they were Marginalizing the sub Igbo groups politically after the civil war.

In fact, ikwerre didn't really take much properties from Igbos in comparison to the Ijaws who were more desperate to have a foothold inland.

Wat have the Ikwere done to make peace with the Igbo since then?

I know Amaechi was accused by Mama Peace of building for Igbo people in Port Harcourt, when he began the greater port harcourt project.

Should Ikwere not be thinking of returning Igbo people property or commence New Estate development for Igbos?
Re: . by selemempe: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
horsepower101:

i never new about this....but who told ikwerres to keep denying being igbo in 2018? Certainly not ijaws.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by horsepower101: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
hammer6F:

Wat have the Ikwere done to make peace with the Igbo since then?

I know Amaechi was accused by Mama Peace of building for Igbo people in Port Harcourt, when he bagn the greater port harcourt project.

Should Ikwere not be thinking of returning Igbo people property or commence New Estate development for Igbos?

My writing was not in Defense of Ikwerre people. To me personally, Igbo don't needs those properties back. We have acquired bigger and better properties since then.

They need us now far much than we need them.

On a side note; I didn't know Mama peace will make such a comment. And if she did, she wasn't wrong about it because the natives of port Harcourt will find it hard to afford those houses he was building.
Re: . by mightguy(m): 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
hammer6F:

beautiful. Amaechi is jst one of those politicians who denials igbo but at any slight opportunity will use the same igboness he despise soo much for his own gain.. Echem na aju mmadu aju ihe nille si na ahu onye ahu puta
Re: . by hammer6F: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
horsepower101:

My writing was not in Defense of Ikwerre people. To me personally, Igbo don't needs those properties back. We have acquired bigger and better properties since then.

They need us now far much than we need them.

On a side note; I didn't know Mama peace will make such a comment. And if she did, the wasn't wrong about it because the natives of port Harcourt will find it hard to afford those houses he was building.

Igbo dont need that property back but they require a signal for them to have confidence to invest in Port Harcourt again.

I have bought land in port Harcourt and resold it becos my dad said so.

It is better for them to clear one area and hand it to Eastern Govs to distribute to Igbos free as compensation for their properties taken from them after the war.

They need to do something for there to be healing.

1 Like

Re: . by horsepower101: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
selemempe:
i never new about this....but who told ikwerres to keep denying being igbo in 2018? Certainly not ijaws.

Exactly!!!

I think is a combination of Stubbornness, Years of cultural/political brain washing and SHAME of their deeds.

There are now many of them that have said enough is enough, we are Igbos While there are still many who would rather die that admit it.

1 Like

Re: . by horsepower101: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
hammer6F:

Igbo dont need that property back but they require a signal for them to have confidence to invest in Port Harcourt again.

I have bought land in port Harcourt and resold it becos my dad said so.

It is better for them to clear one area and hand it to Eastern Govs to distribute to Igbos free as compensation for their properties taken from them after the war.

They need to do something for there to be healing.

Well I hope they do something symbolical but I highly doubt it.
Re: . by hammer6F: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
horsepower101:

Well I hope they do something symbolical but I highly doubt it.

If they level a huge part of Port Harcout and hand it to eastern Gov for Igbos, u will get inflow of investment from the likes of Dr Maduka, Ifeanyi Uba and Co.

That area will be developed and becos of the guarantee, investment will spread to other areas.

Oil companies will return.

They might have created an alternative to Lagos.

Give another 20 years, you will not recognise Port Harcourt again.
Re: . by hammer6F: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
The secret is Igbo people.

That was why the jealous ones had to take their property in the first place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
horsepower101:

The New city will be south of the old one. There will eventually be an integration of both areas as the cities continues to grow. The new city will be run by the private sector just like Eko atlantic.

Wow! You just redeemed my hope for the city! What's the story of Nnaji's Geometric Power project? It's hard to get news out of Abia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by horsepower101: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
hammer6F:

If they level a huge part of Port Harcout and hand it to eastern Gov for Igbos, u will get inflow of investment from the likes of Dr Maduka, Ifeanyi Uba and Co.

That area will be developed and becos of the guarantee, investment will spread to other areas.

Oil companies will return.

They might have just created an alternative to Lagos.

Give another 20 years, you will not recognise Port Harcourt again.

I rather that investment be pumped into ABA than used to develop port Harcourt more. Aba needs so much investment. Even with bad infrastructures, they still manufacture and EXPORT so many good daily.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by hammer6F: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is who ordered the abandoned property.

The person standing next to him is the Then Prime Minister of Great Britain, Harold Wilson in 1969.

Alfred Diete Spiff was only 26 year-old Rivers State Governor.

Today, how many British Prime Minister visits Rivers or when was the last time they visited Rivers State.

They got everything from Diete Spiff free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by hammer6F: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
horsepower101:

I rather that investment be pumped into ABA than used to develop port Harcourt more. Aba needs so much investment. Even with bad infrastructures, they still manufacture and EXPORT so many good daily.

Aba investment is assured, the Rivers issue is a case of rewriting a wrong.

1 Like

Re: . by hammer6F: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
If any state will be created out of Rivers, It should be Kalabari state, with the exception of Okirika, Bonny and Opobo, as well as Ogoni.

Boundary need to be redrawn between Rivers and Bayelsa. Ekpeye in Bayelsa should rejoin Rivers.
Re: . by horsepower101: 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

Wow! You just redeemed my hope for the city! What's the story of Nnaji's Geometric Power project? It's hard to get news out of Abia

Enyimba Economic City : Abia, Ruyi Group, Geometric sign agreements

Prof. Bart Nnaji, the CEO of Geometric Power Company, Aba, Abia State, signed the agreement with the Ruyi Group for equity investment in the Geometric Power Company to enable the Chinese firm to mobilize immediate funds for the completion and start-off of the Geometric Power Plant at Osisioma, near Aba, Abia State.......

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/enyimba-economic-city-abia-ruyi-group-geometric-sign-agreements/

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.