Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,833 members, 7,935,607 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:11 PM

. - Politics (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (606618 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by NaijirianKing: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
2nd Naija River Bridge:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by NaijirianKing: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
2nd Naija River Bridge:

2 Likes

Re: . by NaijirianKing: 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
2nd Naija River Bridge:

2 Likes

Re: . by Purehuman(m): 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
So you guys have not ended this decade long argument of who and who is igbo. Alot of time spent on these arguments will not make your states better.

4 Likes

Re: . by NaijirianKing: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: . by NaijirianKing: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
business.

3 Likes

Re: . by NaijirianKing: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Stone base for Owerri-Okigwe road inside Okigwe town commences

2 Likes

Re: . by NaijirianKing: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Setraco at Ihube Okigwe

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
NaijirianKing:
As part of efforts to draw attention to the economic opportunities in some of Nigeria’s industrial clusters and grow the Made in Nigeria mindset, Ford Foundation and a group of experts and industrialists have come together to organize and sponsors an investment summit for Nnewi the manufacturing hub located at south-eastern part of Nigeria.

Pioneered by leading marketing communications agencies, TBWA\Concept Unit and C & F Porter Novelli, the Investment Summit, themed; Revitalizing the Manufacturing Hub of Africa, is designed to leverage the already thriving industrial and commercial activities in Nnewi and harness them for the wider economic development of Nigeria.

Expected to lead the conversations at the inaugural edition of the summit, which will hold on February 6 and 7 2020 in Nnewi, Anambra State Nigeria include: former Presidential candidate and Development Economist, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu; Ike Chioke, CEO Afrinvest Ltd and Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, West Africa Regional Director, Ford Foundation.

Speaking on the Summit, CEO, TBWA\Concept Unit, Mr. Kelechi Nwosu, said the Nnewi Industrial hub should further developed and should bepromoted as a model for economic growth in Anambra state andNigeria in general.

Nwosu noted that Nnewi is a unique town where young entrepreneurs and courageous artisans with limited formal education exploit their wit to create amazing stories of manufacturing and industrialization in Nigeria.
“The overall agenda of the summit is to draw the attention of stakeholders to the benefits of revitalisation and rebranding of Nnewi as an industrial hub in Africa by leveraging on its past glory and current potential. We are also expecting this Summit to startthe formation of alliance development that will create a blended intervention programme involving Policy makers, Private investors and Donor Organization (Philanthropists)” the marketing communications guru stated.

Sponsored by the Ford Foundation in partnership with the Nnewi Chamber of Commerce and Industries and Anambra Broadcasting Service, the two-day Summit is envisioned to drive the growth agenda for young indigenous businesses by outlining how they can scale with the right exposure, branding and capacity building projects.

Also speaking on the Summit, Chairman C & F Porter Novelli, Chief Nn’Emeka Maduegbuna said the event will be important in fostering collaboration among businesses to increase comparativeadvantage within Nnewi and environ.

While raising expectations that the Summit will attract foreign and local investors that would create jobs and have an impact on businesses in Nnewi and Nigeria at large, Maduegbuna said it will also seek to sensitize and create awareness for a new way of thinking that will create opportunities for young men and women within and outside the region while also generating better quality and quantity employment opportunities for young men and women via entrepreneurial activity and direct employment.

Jesus

How did my church building reach nairaland. Immediately I saw it, I didn't need any dibia to tell me this is my church.

You guys should stop snapping pictures from nnewi and be dropping it here.

Let others be snapping and let us be watching.

I just prefer it that way...
Re: . by NaijirianKing: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
concrete based

1 Like

Re: . by NaijirianKing: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Attention

1 Like

Re: . by NaijirianKing: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
Interesting.

4 Likes

Re: . by NaijirianKing: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sure?

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hon Chinwe Ugwu the chairman of Nsukka local government making the people of Nsukka and state in general happy.

Empowerment. ........Empowerment....Empowerment.

Enugu is in the hands of God.

When the righteous is in power the people rejoices.

1 Like

Re: . by NaijirianKing: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sure?

3 Likes

Re: . by NaijirianKing: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sure?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by NaijirianKing: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
AMC Awka coming up.

3 Likes

Re: . by NaijirianKing: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Interesting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
B2mario:
Are you truly Ngwa? Please answer my question right now not later, what's the meaning of Ohuhu in Ngwa dialect?

Ohuhu used by Ndi Ngwa has nothing to do with Ohuhu clan in Umuahia, forget the cock and bull story of Ndi Ngwa migrating with the Ndi Mbaise, Ndi Mbaise stopped and were roasting yam while Ndi Ngwa did not waste time they hurriedly cross Imo river. Brother this story have no co-relationship with the meaning of Ndi Ohuhu as used in Ngwa dialect.

What you are displaying here does not represent 0.5% of Ngwa aspiration, you are a liar. Any Ngwa man is 100% ready to die for Igbo unity course. Stop creating an illusionary division that does not exist.

Ngwa is an offshoot of Isu and has never for once since time immemorial seek for separate identity from the larger Igbo. 99.99% of Ndi Ngwa don't know about what you are saying here.

Please, WHO ARE YOU?
And why must you used proud Ngwa as your signature?
What do you really want to achieve?

You are obviously confused B2mario and want to be a headache to me today. Believe me, if I believed you really wanted an honest answer from me, then I would answer. Anyone who has known me long enough on NL knows that. But right now, you seem more like a frantic rooster with ruffled feathers. I will wait for you to calm down before I give you an honest answer. So unfortunately for you, that means later and not now.

Also, don't make demands of me as if I owe you anything. That is one of the quickest ways to NOT get anything from me.
Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
pazienza:
ChinenyeN might have his issues, but we know he is Igbo. He is only suffering from Anambraphobia, which is easily curable once he sees that he has nothing to fear about Anambra.

The character you quoted on the other hand, is not Igbo.
He has multiple handles here which he uses to reply himself. His agenda here is very obvious to all. Don't let him fool you.

Lool Anambraphobia? Please. Yes, I have little to no respect for nationalistic, propagandist Igbo, and Anambra contributes the most toward nationalistic, propagandist Igbo, but aside from that I have no problem with actual Anambra itself. My only issue is when nationalistic, propagandist Anambra try to overstep and call me a descendant of that uninspiring name "Eri". We have no association with that individual or his descendants.

My real annoyance is when disgusting Igbo people like you, Pazienza, try everything you can to write a propagandist history of your new colonial-based identity and then attempt to rob everyone else of agency for the sake of said new colonial-based identity. My problem is that this discussion of "who is and isn't Igbo" SHOULD HAVE BEEN SQUASHED YEARS AGO, so that we in the SE could have moved forward with addressing more relevant issues. But nooo, nationalists and propagandists like yourselves just cannot let go, for the sake of your Christian God.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
ChinenyeN:

You are obviously confused B2mario and want to be a headache to me today. Believe me, if I believed you really wanted an honest answer from me, then I would answer. But right now, you seem more like a frantic rooster with ruffled feathers. I will wait for you to calm down before I give you an honest answer. So unfortunately, you get later, you don't get now.

Also, don't make demands of me as if I owe you anything. That is one of the quickest ways to NOT get anything from me.

Just shut it.....already.
You want to spread one inferior language around and term it an ethnicity. That won't happen under our watch.

Ngwa is a sub group of Igbo and must follow the footprints of Igbo culture as laid down....no addition no deduction.

Who are you to question existing order or norms. If you're not comfortable in Igboland then move to guinea or cote d'ivoire.

1 Like

Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Just shut it.....already.
You want to spread one inferior language around and term it an ethnicity. That won't happen under our watch.

Ngwa is a sub group of Igbo and must follow the footprints of Igbo culture as laid down....no addition no deduction.

Who are you to question existing order or norms. If you're not comfortable in Igboland then move to guinea or cote d'ivoire.

Puritan. Puritan lei. Nnurnu m whne odo lei. At a certain point, you will either need to accept that you actually care about my lone voice, or show that you do not care about my lone voice, if you get me.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
ChinenyeN:

Lool Anambraphobia? Please. Yes, I have little to no respect for nationalistic, propagandist Igbo, and Anambra contributes the most toward nationalistic, propagandist Igbo, but that I have no problem with actual Anambra itself. My only issue is when nationalistic, propagandist Anambra try to overstep and call me a descendant of that uninspiring name "Eri". We have no association with that individual or his descendants.

My real annoyance is when disgusting Igbo people like you, Pazienza, try everything you can to write a propagandist history of your new colonial-based identity and then attempt to rob everyone else of agency for the sake of said new colonial-based identity. My problem is that this discussion of "who is and isn't Igbo" SHOULD HAVE BEEN SQUASHED YEARS AGO, so that us in the SE could have moved forward with addressing more relevant issues. But now, nationalists and propagandists like yourselves just cannot let go, for the sake of your Christian God.

If they say you're from Eri then you from there. You don't dispute what you don't know...

We all know how Igbo culture started and how it spread.

1 Like

Re: . by NaijirianKing: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
True or false?

1 Like

Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:
If they say you're from Eri then you from there. You don't dispute what you don't know...

We all know how Igbo culture started and how it spread.

Alright. You're obviously not a serious human being. Thank you for showing me the depths of your ignorance about the Igbo ethnolinguistic region.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
ChinenyeN:

Puritan. Puritan lei. Nnurnu m whne odo lei. At a certain point, you will either need to accept that you actually care about my lone voice, or show that you do not care about my lone voice, if you get me.

Stop ridiculing yourself with those nonsense language. It shows you're suffering from Inferiority complex. You don't come online and be spreading an an archaic and inferior language.

Igbo language is there for all to learn and communicate and that's what you must speak.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
ChinenyeN:

Alright. You're obviously not a serious human being. Thank you for showing me the depths of your ignorance about the Igbo ethnolinguistic region.

Your ngwa agenda is already dead as it started. So no need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by NaijirianKing: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Interesting.
Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Stop ridiculing yourself with those nonsense language. It shows you're suffering from Inferiority complex. You don't come online and be spreading an an archaic and inferior language.

Igbo language is there for all to learn and communicate and that's what you must speak.

Well well well, at least there is one small thing you said correctly within this waste of a quote up here. I doff my hat to you for that one small thing. As for the rest of your statement, yawn. Feel free to enter into a spasm, while I continue speaking my Ngwa.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
NaijirianKing:
True or false?

Please remove that first picture there is no Igbo king there.

The pics is simply yoruba, hausa fulani and Edo.

Search for Obi okosi of onicha and replace it.
Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Your ngwa agenda is already dead as it started. So no need.

Thank you, Puritan. Please, I do hope all your future responses to me are as brief and as empty as this going forward. It would be a shame for us to continue wasting bandwidth, when all you need to do is convey this resolve and keep..it..moving.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
ChinenyeN:

Well well well, at least there is one small thing you said correctly within this waste of a quote up here. I doff my hat to you for that one small thing. As for the rest of your statement, yawn. Feel free to enter into a spasm, while I continue speaking my Ngwa.

These are the entities bringing division to Igboland.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.