Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,545 members, 7,905,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

. - Politics (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (600267 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by hammerFC: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
We dont know who is this yet.

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
A GOOD SHEPHERD KEEPS COUNT OF THE NUMBER OF HIS SHEEPS.
Re: . by hammerFC: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
ONLY TWO, IGBO CAN CLAIM, THE REST ARE NOT IGBO.

Re: . by basilo101: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
Xander85:

I love this! Build-up of sediment on the sides of the road is one of my biggest bugbears in urban sanitation!

They should make sure they pack am comot as well!
The rugged udi hills has prevented Enugu city from merging with 9th Mile for a long time. Good to see 9th Mile now getting enugu's kind of sanitation now.
Re: . by hammerFC: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
[s]
basilo101:

The rugged udi hills has prevented Enugu city from merging with 9th Mile gor a long time. Good to see 9th Mile now getting enugu's kind of sanitation now.
[/s]

ONLY TWO

Re: . by somalianprince: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Condition of public schools in Enugu. Wawa hates education cheesy

Re: . by hammerFC: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Even dat two, Yoruba eye still they for Bianca Ojukwu even after 3 grown up children.

They dont want us to have anything.

IgboticGirl:
Nigeria has left u people ooo

Nothing way una get

Re: . by hammerFC: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
IgboticGirl:
Nigeria has left u people ooo

Nothing way una get
Re: . by hammerFC: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
I hope u guys now understand wat is going on wen Yoruba start doing this on Bianca/ Igbo thread.

1 Like

Re: . by somalianprince: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
Public schools in Enugu needs immediate attention more especially now that election is approaching. But nothing can be done because wawa people are docile awkward villagers. tongue

Re: . by murphyibiam15(m): 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
basilo101:

The rugged udi hills has prevented Enugu city from merging with 9th Mile for a long time. Good to see 9th Mile now getting enugu's kind of sanitation now.
it will be far more easier for Enugu to merge with Ebonyi from Emene axis than Enugu merging with 9th mile BC of those rugged hills..i once stayed in 9th mile during those early days and it used to be so filthy..I'm so happy sanitation is returning there, have lots of Ngwo friends over there grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
[s]
somalianprince:
Public schools in Enugu needs immediate attention more especially now that election is approaching. But nothing can be done because wawa people are docile awkward villagers. tongue
[/s]

Leave Enugu alone, Anambra is no better, we are all moving in the same direction.

U have been warned.

1 Like

Re: . by DawatNama(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=hammerFC post=72841522][/quote]

you are a fraud, Anambra State is an artificial creation and they are not a distinct people. We are In Anambra State but we are not holding tenaciously to Anambra State, we are not part of the monolithic nonsense . Anyi na echi Ozo mana Odekpe anara echi, anyi na eti mmonwu mana Odekpe anara eti.

How are we monolithic, that we find ourself in Anambra currently does not mean Okija will be backward if we didn't.
Anybody that rope Okija in the monolithic Anambra identity nonsense will be stoned to death.
If you are I'm not.

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
[s]
murphyibiam15:

it will be far more easier for Enugu to merge with Ebonyi from Emene axis than Enugu merging with 9th mile BC of those rugged hills..i once stayed in 9th mile during those early days and it used to be so filthy..I'm so happy sanitation is returning there, have lots of Ngwo friends over there grin grin
[/s]

Senseless comment.

Enough of all this gay talk.

Grow some balls.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
hammerFC:

If u are Igala, Nwoke m get out of this thread.

This thread is meant for Ndiigbo.

U can continue on Anambra thread, until we get fed up of your nonsense there.

Igbo Unity remains paramount of our AGENDA.

Continue with ur igbo unity am not interested, infact my family are not interested.

Same igbo unity nsukka boys assassinated anambra business man in kogi last week......

If u go to look greener pastures annd it didn't favour u, go home, stop disturbing other people, if they refuse una go gang up to assassinate the person...

Anambra muru nu anya.....thats how a well knnown rich man lost his life to nsukka boys....

Unity my foot.

This is second time within space of 7 months we are losing two anambra hefty business men to these retards.....to same assassination.

Igbo unity....continue.
Re: . by hammerFC: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
[s]
DawatNama:

you are a fraud, Anambra State is an artificial creation and they are not a distinct people. We are In Anambra State but we are not holding tenaciously to Anambra State, we are not part of the monolithic nonsense . Anyi na echi Ozo mana Odekpe anara echi, anyi na eti mmonwu mana Odekpe anara eti.

How are we monolithic, that we find ourself in Anambra currently does not mean Okija will be backward if we didn't.
Anybody that rope Okija in the monolithic Anambra identity nonsense will be stoned to death.
If you are I'm not.
[/s]

Get with the topic and explain how 7 pictures of beautiful igbo women were posted and only two are married to Igbo men.
Re: . by hammerFC: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
If u notice, i talk about women alot.

That is becos, i am a hetrosexual male.

I dont enjoy going back and forth with my fellow man.

It will end in hot blows being exchanged.

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Its funny you told him that because Okija people migrated from Ogidi in Idenmili, my next door neighbor. And Ogidi had western Igbo link and is related to Akili Ogidi in Ogbaru who are western Igbo descendants.

But he had been here insulting Igala and Bini people...What a shame.
A big shame indeed.
I think the problem here from my observation is that most people especially Igbos really don't ask relevant questions from their elderly relatives, all they do is visit the village, catch some fun, see other relatives from other places and they leave for their bases.
Do you know that I've met people with surnames like Onoja, Attah etc who are from Anambra, everyone should know that those two names I mentioned are pure Igala names with no meaning in the Igbo language and some people here expect us not to acknowledge them and worse of all we should deny any link with them.
I am very proud of my Nri root and Igala as well, proudly Omambala, proudly Igbo.
Re: . by hammerFC: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
[s]
Osagyefo98:

Continue with ur igbo unity am not interested, infact my family are not interested.

Same igbo unity nsukka boys assassinated anambra business man in kogi last week......

If u go to look greener pastures annd it didn't favour u, go home, stop disturbing other people, if they refuse una go gang up to assassinate the person...

Anambra muru nu anya.....thats how a well knnown rich man lost his life to nsukka boys....

Unity my foot.

This is second time within space of 7 months we are losing two anambra hefty business men to these retards.....to same assassination.

Igbo unity....continue.
[/s]

Nwoke m, take ur Igala ass back to Anambra thread.

This is not your cup of tea.

Igbo unity is top of the AGENDA
Re: . by hammerFC: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
ALL THE iGALA BOYZ SHOULD HEAD TO ANAMBRA THREAD AND I WILL MEET U THERE.

LEAVE THIS THREAD FOR NDIIGBO.

IGBO IS UNITED.
Re: . by somalianprince: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
Condition of public schools in Enugu state. You would think its only in the North you had find something like this. Enugu state is worse than Bornu state. cheesy

Re: . by hammerFC: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
[s]
somalianprince:
Condition of public schools in Enugu state. You would think its only in the North you had find something like this. cheesy
[/s]

I THINK U SHOULD HEAD TO SOMALIA FROM WHERE U HAIL, ABOKI.

1 Like

Re: . by basilo101: 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yyeske:
A big shame indeed.
I think the problem here from my observation is that most people especially Igbos really don't ask relevant questions from their elderly relatives, all they do is visit the village, catch some fun, see other relatives from other places and they leave for their bases.
Do you know that I've met people with surnames like Onoja, Attah etc who are from Anambra, everyone should know that those two names I mentioned are pure Igala names with no meaning in the Igbo language and some people here expect us not to acknowledge them and worse of all we should deny any link with them.
I am very proud of my Nri root and Igala as well, proudly Omambala, proudly Igbo.
Are you confused about the bone of contention in the debate? Your Nri/igala roots is not shared by other towns how is anambra monolithic?
Re: . by DawatNama(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
please those with igala and Fulani ancestry should create a thread for themselves and leave this place for pure Igbo blood free from any contamination
Re: . by somalianprince: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
somalianprince:
Condition of public schools in Enugu state. You would think its only in the North you had find something like this. Enugu state is worse than Bornu state. cheesy

While they are busy with propaganda, people are exposing them from another angle. You can see why Enugu state people are not different from northerners

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
We will remain here till it sinks into every thick skull that we are proud of our Omambala identity.
We will continue watching this space from time to time.
Re: . by hammerFC: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
[s]
somalianprince:

While they are busy with propaganda, people are exposing them from another angle. You can see why Enugu state people are not different from northerners
[/s]

SOME OF THEM HERE ARE ABOKI.

SEE WEN THIS MONIKER WAS CREATED.

Somalianprince's Profile
Nairaland Forum / Somalianprince's Profile

(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To somalianprince

Time registered: November 08, 2018

Time spent online: 17 hours & 8 minutes

View Somalianprince's posts (85)

Section Most Active In: Politics
Re: . by hammerFC: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
ANYWAY, I URGE ALL PROUD NDIIGBO TO ABANDON THIS THREAD FOR 24 HRS.

I HAVE DETECTED AFONJA AND ABOKI POSTING PICTURE.

LET US RECONVENE TOMORROW.

ALL PROUD SONS OF IGBO LAND, REGARDLESS OF STATE OF ORIGIN.
Re: . by basilo101: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yyeske:
We will remain here till it sinks into every thick skull that we are proud of our Omambala identity.
We will continue watching this space from time to time.
You are clearly confused about the subject matter here
Re: . by somalianprince: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is how timid and backward most part of Enugu state is, no road, no water, no electricity, no school, no hospital. This is happening in the 21st century cheesy

Re: . by hammerFC: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
basilo101:

You are clearly confused about the subject matter here

WE MUST LEARN TO WALK AWAY AND RECONVENE.

SOME OF THEM HERE ARE PROFESSIONAL THREAD PUSHER THAT WANT TO WASTE OUR TIME AND PROMOTE NAIRALAND.

WEN IT GETS TO THAT POINT, LET US LEAVE THE PLACE FOR THEM.
Re: . by Yyeske(m): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
basilo101:

Are you confused about the bone of contention in the debate?
Bone of contention here is Anambrarians be you Igbo or Igala have decided to have an Omambala identity which of course didn't go down well with people like you, you want an encompassing Igbo identity which angered so many of us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.