Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

Unnecessary Tagging And Sharing On Fb And Nl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unnecessary Tagging And Sharing On Fb And Nl (342 Views)

Apology For Unnecessary Downtime / Guy Shares Photo Of Himself “knacking Girl” Behind A Sheet On FB; Girl Replies / Savagery!! See How Girl Called Out A Guy For Always Tagging Her On Facebook(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unnecessary Tagging And Sharing On Fb And Nl by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
please don't mind my grammar or whatever just grab the message and play along.
how i wish people know
the reason why
facebook taging is
introduced so that they
will stop tagging me in
post and pictures that doesn't concern me
tagging me won't make
me like anyone picture i
will only like sensible
funny and interesting
things and things that concern me
please don't tag me
unless am in the picture
or the post is about me
thanks also sharing things with me on nairaland can be so annoying most especially things that doesn't matter to me.

How do you feel about unnecessary tagging and sharing of pictures and post on facebook and nairaland ?

(1) (Reply)

Analysis Of Life. / ‘I Would Have Been Part Of Herdsmen Attacking People’ – Buhari / Fully Funded Association Of Commonwealth Universities Fellowships In Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.