Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,212 members, 7,880,782 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:45 AM

Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo (25980 Views)

$16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused / Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by IdeyFindWife: 8:57am On Apr 22, 2018
Buhari wey don cast tey tey
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2018
Charley boy is braver dn DAT afonja called Fela
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by buhariguy(m): 8:58am On Apr 22, 2018
Johnnyessence:
igbo people should rally round and campaign enmass for Charlie boy in 2023 for President. but he will have reach 70 + by that time.
see this one,

Area father that is a grandfather, that is still a grand youth.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by okolet(m): 8:58am On Apr 22, 2018
V
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by ironkurtain(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2018
we the Nigerian youths have to prove our president wrong by engaging in viable economic activities to uplift both ourselves and the country. we should stop hoping on our government, especially this current administration.

anyway if u are at home after work and bored, and perhaps looking for a way to earn extra income, why dont u do so by just viewing online ads. it is easy and you don't have to pay or install anything. There's nothing to lose. Just click on my signature and follow the instructions.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by buhariguy(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2018
jen4r:
I thought this guy has given his life to christ..........
if he do, I will go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by buhariguy(m): 9:06am On Apr 22, 2018
vizkiz:
By the time Nigerians are done with buhari, he will wish he had never granted that interview.

E don tey whey we keep am for mind
you have already claimed it before buhari allegedly say you are a lazy criminal.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by SmartMugu: 9:07am On Apr 22, 2018
jen4r:
Even if he did, he hadn't committed any sins through his comments. Unless we are assuming his religious beliefs should make him silent on political matters.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by victorazyvictor(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2018
cosmatika:
I know at least 5 nigerian medical doctors that are below 30yrs that left Nigeria for UK ystday. The failed shithole is driving our best brains away. The only reason I'm still here is because I'm waiting to vote Bihari for 2nd tenure so that those that wanted to punish d Igbos by voting him in d 1st tenure will continue the suffering
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by wonlasewonimi: 9:11am On Apr 22, 2018
keypad1:
sowore? a Yoruba man? I will pass.

green snake on green grass
At this point, anything to get the daura stick out of office will do... You have to keep on trying until you get it right.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by MrMoney007: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2018
Johnnyessence:
igbo people should rally round and campaign enmass for Charlie boy in 2023 for President. but he will have reach 70 + by that time.
Idiot
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2018
An analog mentality can not rule a digital generation - Omoyele Sowore.

Our Mumu Don Do.

Better people dey sleep, Mumus dey rule must stop now.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2018
Johnnyessence:
igbo people should rally round and campaign enmass for Charlie boy in 2023 for President. but he will have reach turned 70 + by that time.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by activistjohnny(m): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2018
cosmatika:
I know at least 5 nigerian medical doctors that are below 30yrs that left Nigeria for UK ystday. The failed shithole is driving our best brains away. The only reason I'm still here is because I'm waiting to vote Bihari for 2nd tenure so that those that wanted to punish d Igbos by voting him in d 1st tenure will continue the suffering
oh my God, please don't think that way please. it's so so unfortunate in this nation that our best brains are all traveling out from this nation. so so painful.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2018
MrMoney007:

Idiot
No mind am.. Na Germany hin be Wan run go as appointment date no come dey, the guy nearly killed himself. And him pple dey rule ooh.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2018
buhariguy:
you have already claimed it before buhari allegedly say you are a lazy criminal.
Who truncated democracy in 1983? ..wasn't it criminal? Ur mumu Don do.

1 Like

Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by newoffer: 9:32am On Apr 22, 2018
vizkiz:
By the time Nigerians are done with buhari, he will wish he had never granted that interview.

. We will take back our country
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by grandstar(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2018
keypad1:
sowore? a Yoruba man? I will pass.

green snake on green grass

You tribalist no go kill person with laughter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by efficient25: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2018
You cannot understand buhari until you have business of your own
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by keypad1: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

At this point, anything to get the daura stick out of office will do... You have to keep on trying until you get it right.
olohun maje....with what Yoruba have done to me. maybe next life
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by salisb(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2018
All this lazy youth have started again, when your uses uncle Ebele Jonathan was saying stealing is not corruption you couldn't troll back a single word, but the best President says the truth about most of d youth you come out with your smelling mouth to talk abeg make una go take seat for back because PMB go still win 2019 election.

Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Nigeria never commot from the Yoruba rally around Buhari that slotted us into this problems n ur calling for another one grin.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by salisb(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2018
All this lazy youth have started again, when your useless uncle Ebele Jonathan was saying stealing is not corruption you couldn't troll back a single word, but the best President says the truth about most of d youth you come out with your smelling mouth to talk abeg make una go take seat for back because PMB go still win 2019 election.

Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by Lotechi(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2018
kaorama:

So when someone gives his life to Christ, he learns to keep quiet in the face of oppression and brutality. Your kind is part of our national problem.
when I saw his write up I almost started weeping. His kind is really part of our national problem.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2018
hezy4real01:
Seriously I don't believe in all these posts here and there.... Go get your PVC and vote out these looters
Vote in who?
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by kalu61(m): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2018
cosmatika:
funny guy who
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by kalu61(m): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2018
cosmatika:
funny guy
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by Cyriloha(m): 10:37am On Apr 22, 2018
jen4r:

Lol he collected it back to attack buharia
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by kiyosaki1(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2018
vizkiz:

Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by smirn(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2018
Let us say the truth, majority of Nigerian youths are very very lazy. Youths should take this as a challenge and truly wake up.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by smirn(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2018
TheGoodJoe:
An analog mentality can not rule a digital generation - Omoyele Sowore.

Our Mumu Don Do.

Better people dey sleep, Mumus dey rule must stop now.
What make you think you are better?
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by sukar886: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2018
our youths are indeed lazy,they will still collect bribe and vote for buhari again...u guys should come let's vote this old man out...he has no future for the youths..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives / #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal / Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.