Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo (25974 Views)

$16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused / Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by Olysmile(f): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2018
Charlie boy when will you become Charlie man, just asking?
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by Hotzone(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2018
Charley bob risky, this one u carry 'papa, papa' wan spoil the whole message!
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by adamsy5111(m): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2018
NIGERIAN YOUTH ARE LAZY# point to observed from reseachers.in a wider perspective some of Nigerian youth are very lazy. Negative societal perceptions is the major factor that contributes greatly for the laziness of youth which hinder youth to realized their full potential but go after white collar job, bad group(politics), fraudstars instead of self reliance. while there is a mess in the country over a decade. the development of any Nations requires the collective effort of it citizen, Nigeria as a developing country with a population of one hundred and eigthy million people is battling with economic, social, political, extreme poverty, youth unemployment problem, most recently security, and educational challenges. The challenges led to the introduction of different educational reforms at several levels of the national operation. The reforms were designed to bring about developments in areas of needs through infusion of modern methods, and values. Specifically, education constitutes of a major focus because it is believed that education is an instrument for national development, and thus, it could be employed to achieve political, economic, and social developments. for instance youth in rural settings of some geopolitical zone of Nigerians are still illiterate especially north east, central, west and south East, south and west. Hence some Nigerian youth are very lazy##
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by homegirl1: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2018
Johnnyessence:
igbo people should rally round and campaign enmass for Charlie boy in 2023 for President. but he will have reach 70 + by that time.

Can you please shut the Bleep up. You are such a nuisance.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by chiboy441(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2018
To my opinion, shocked Mr president statement was to challenge youths to do more. We all know that Nigerians are very hard working people. But mistake was about were he said it. He could have tell us right at home.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by hezy4real01(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Vote in who?
Anyone you know will rule this country well with the fear of God in him/her
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by dam2000(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2018
If youths say anything bad about dis old man ruling hate speech
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
smirn:

What make you think you are better?

I do not understand your post. Better than who? If it is President Buhari, for start, I would not have ever given a go ahead to search for Crude Oil in the Chad basin, wasting billions of Naira. Instead I would channelled that money into the development of top up refineries and Modular refineries. This is turn would have saved us forex in a long run, boost job creation, local production and help local companies grow.

Our Mumu Don Do.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by RonJeremy: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
VeniJu:

"He will have reach 70"
which kind akpu English b dat?
Na lazy Nigerian Youth English be that.....
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by Whyke141: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
This is for the recent brouhaha in Nigeria.

This is for truth and wisdom to prevail in Nigeria.

This is for the sense spoken into us in Nigeria.

This is for the President of Nigeria.

This is for Various wailers in Nigeria.

This is for the YOUTHS he- BUHARI, called LAZY.

This is from Akinbola Khadijat.

You won't want to miss this voice talking sense into every one who cares to listen. Are you really lazy? Or this statement is mere fallacy? Should you've responded to the call of being lazy at first? Maybe Yes Maybe Not...

This poem is for me, you & every youth out there to digest... Enjoy!!���
http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/04/for-youths-he-buhari-tagged-lazy.html?m=1

Proudly Whyke.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
hezy4real01:
Anyone you know will rule this country well with the fear of God in him/her
No, so why the PVC noise is what I don't get.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by steveDpro: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by emanns(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
this is the video for those of you that haven't listen to it and you are criticizing

don't be fool by PDP and there Agent
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by emanns(m): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
this is the video for those of you that haven't listen to it and you are criticizing

don't be fool by PDP and there Agent this is the video for those of you that haven't listen to it and you are criticizing

Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by CoolAmbience(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
shadelek:
Nigerian youths should just get ready for this coming election by voting out this ungrateful soul just as we voted out Jonathan

Why don't we like the truth?

There is nothing wrong with what the president has said.

The youths have to do more in terms of developing themselves.

Trying to capitalize on this to earn political points will only amount to a futile effort.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by Antoeni(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
The quiet majority who are for PMB are not talking while the loud minority are everywhere on media insulting him.
We shall cut PDP and wailers to size in 2019.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Elfmannisback:

No, so why the PVC noise is what I don't get.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by activistjohnny(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Antoeni:
The quiet majority who are for PMB are not talking while the loud minority are everywhere on media insulting him.
We shall cut PDP and wailers to size in 2019.
and who's the majority? I just dey laugh. I hope you know that karma is a bitch, it will surely backfire.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by deomelllo: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
cosmatika:
I know at least 5 nigerian medical doctors that are below 30yrs that left Nigeria for UK ystday. The failed shithole is driving our best brains away. The only reason I'm still here is because I'm waiting to vote Bihari for 2nd tenure so that those that wanted to punish d Igbos by voting him in d 1st tenure will continue the suffering

You don't know and have never met any 5 Nigerian doctors exiting Nigeria.

What happened? All 5 of them came to you to narrate their ordeal and future plans to you? They even gave you their age, travel plans, and date of departure?

You Igbos can lie sha.

We know you Igbos rejoice at any kind of negativity and anti-Nigerian sentiments, but must you lie and fabricate rubbish and silly nonsense just to display your hae and bitterness against Nigeria?

Who did this to Igbos and Internet comedians? grin grin
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by Achadu76: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
Naija youths hope you all heard Oga charley.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by Edifyer: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
shadelek:
Nigerian youths should just get ready for this coming election by voting out this ungrateful soul just as we voted out Jonathan
Lying Hypocrite. U didn't vote for PMB in 2015. PMB till 2023 By God grace. I think u need to visit your 2015 post to remind u that. Hypocrite
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by Fourwinds: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
VeniJu:

"He will have reach 70" which kind akpu English b dat?

Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by fancy4eve(f): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
cosmatika:
I know at least 5 nigerian medical doctors that are below 30yrs that left Nigeria for UK ystday. The failed shithole is driving our best brains away. The only reason I'm still here is because I'm waiting to vote Bihari for 2nd tenure so that those that wanted to punish d Igbos by voting him in d 1st tenure will continue the suffering
nwanne ima ihe
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by cosmatika(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
deomelllo:

You don't know and have never met any 5 Nigerian doctors exiting Nigeria.

What happened? All 5 of them came to you to narrate their ordeal and future plans to you? They even gave you their age, travel plans, and date of departure?

You Igbos can lie sha.

We know you Igbos rejoice at any kind of negativity and anti-Nigerian sentiments, but must you lie and fabricate rubbish and silly nonsense just to display your hae and bitterness against Nigeria?

Who did this to Igbos and Internet comedians? grin grin
U think every member of NL is lowlifes like u? I'm a medical doctor, and I have colleagues from medical school, Housemanship mates, fellow corper doctors and PLAB groups members. FYI, young doctors re leaving this shithole on dly basis
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by deomelllo: 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
[s]
cosmatika:
U think every member of NL is lowlifes like u? I'm a medical doctor, and I have colleagues from medical school, Housemanship mates, fellow corper doctors and PLAB groups members. FYI, young doctors re leaving this shithole on dly basis
[/s]

cosmatika:
Buhari the tribalistic, nepotistic,terrorist, corrupt, fura-sipping baboon

cosmatika:
Even Afonjas know. They wish they have someone half as courageous as NK. Unlike Awo the sniper king

cosmatika:
I read somewhere dat he advised Trump to give more Yorubas visa, den start producing Amala & Ewedu. Dat earned him d sack

cosmatika:
DinoMayLie, the slayer of Tinubu & Afonjas, I hail u. Ngeneukwenu & Omenkadies & Sarrki will not like dis

STFU, you are nothing but a worthless raving village ipob loser and tribalistic bigot so stop forming.

The above quotes says a lot about your ignorant and unintelligent existence.

Lazy mentality fake and imaginary villager doctor. Who dash you?.
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by vikithor(m): 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
MyFIFUL FERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE (ie in a fulani man’s voice )
WHY YOU ALL cant SEE THAT THE EXISTING POLITICAL GEO STRUCTURE OF MONKEY WORKING (NIGER DELTA OIL )BABOON THEY CHOP (NORTHERN PARASITES )IS NGERIA OVER WEIGHING BURDEN ,COMPOUNDING THE PROBLEM IS HAVING A DEMON OF A LEADER OCCUPYING A HUMAN SEAT !

UNTIL THRRE IS RESTRUCTING ,NO BODY SHOULD VOTE ANY BODY,EVEN IF ITS ME CONTESTING, DO NOT VO T E !

SO DIAFOR ,IF YOU AGREE TO VOTE ,EXPECT THE STATUS QUO TO KWUNTINUE
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by cosmatika(m): 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Who takes a stupid jealous afonja serious. If u like dig up all d comments I've made on NL, I don't give a hoot abt a lowlife like u. Mudafuka

STFU, you are nothing but a worthless raving village ipob loser and tribalistic bigot so stop forming.

The above quotes says a lot about your ignorant and unintelligent existence.

Lazy mentality fake and imaginary villager doctor. Who dash you?.

Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by deomelllo: 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
[s]
cosmatika:
Who takes a stupid jealous afonja serious. If u like dig up all d comments I've made on NL, I don't give a hoot abt a lowlife like u. Mudafuka
[/s]

lmao @ fake, imaginary and fantasy village doctor.... grin grin

What's happened? Village doctors spend their days and nights on NL spewing afonja and tribal nonsense on NL instead of treating village patients with rashes and akpu overdose?

Silly ipob villager..

grin grin
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by tribalmall: 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
cosmatika:

Your mumu never do
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by troublemakea(m): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
[quote author=victorazyvictor post=66922886][/quote]

either you go or stay only you and your family feels it so you can rant as long as you want

nigga no ones gives a damn about you

please next
Re: Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo by okagaga: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2018
He has the election already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates / Paul Offu: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu / Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.