Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan (32552 Views)

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? / It's Easily For An Orphan To Marry a Wrong Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2010
Can't find one of my post. I want to say again that I'm sorry for starting so late. Why would I have started this late if i have everything going for me
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 3:31am On Oct 29, 2010
@Menek

It is not that am disappointed or angry with you, I was only not impressed with your report. I reacted that way cos I need you to brace up.

Just rise up to the challenges and succeed. I still believe in you.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2010
I beleive the poster too. Its just that he doesnt have the oooooooommmpppphhh to wrap things up.

What he needs is a good woman who will lead him from behind cool cool cool wink
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2010
^^Any recommendation ?
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 9:35am On Oct 29, 2010
^^^^ grin grin grin grin

maybe we can find him one on NL lol
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2010
Well since you guys are otunba's & asiwaju's in the romance section, maybe you can recommend a few good single ladies for him. cool grin
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by ifyalways(f): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2010
chaircover:

I beleive the poster too. Its just that he doesnt have the oooooooommmpppphhh to wrap things up.

What he needs is a good woman who will lead him from behind  cool  cool  cool wink
You think so??I doubt.
He needs to be up and doing,stand on his feet and hussle,atleast make out something good for himself first,utilise his potentials then a woman can help him maximise his potentials.I might be wrong be he seems to be lazy  undecided
A real man with free 100K from online strangers wont come back in less than 3 mths with this kind of story.It is dissappointing,theres no point painting it less.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2010
IfeAway, Pls don't simplify the 100k u said this way nowoh. U make people that help me feel bad. See, the rent is 60k, just ask owner of any patent drug store around your vicinity how much they collect for registration now. After that talk of shelve and showcase, u will also paint it white after that get your capital. I even face opposition and envy from others. I just can't say somethings here. If i had come up to update every now and then, people would definitely say because I've received money that's why am given flimsy excuses for not starting. Since I've start. Just ignor the previous ok. Thanks. Let move on, I assure you of success
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by no1madman(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2010
Hahahahaha!i just dey laugh!YEPARIPA!
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by ifyalways(f): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2010
menek:

IfeAway, Pls don't simplify the 100k u said this way nowoh. U make people that help me feel bad. See, the rent is 60k, just ask owner of any patent drug store around your vicinity how much they collect for registration now. After that talk of shelve and showcase, u will also paint it white after that get your capital. I even face opposition and envy from others. I just can't say somethings here. If i had come up to update every now and then, people would definitely say because I've received money that's why am given flimsy excuses for not starting. Since I've start. Just ignor the previous ok. Thanks. Let move on, I assure you of success
OK.
@Bolded,Goodluck and Amen.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by tigerpaws(f): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2010
chaircover:

r231:

^^^^ grin grin grin grin

[b]maybe we can find him one on NL lo[/b]l

Where do you think all the funds went to earlier grin grin grin
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Radiant(f): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2010
Some people take a while to stand while for others it's fast but all in all Dreams are hard to follow but don't let anyone take them away - Mariah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vByOKe0Uk2w&feature=related

Menek, be your own Hero. God will give you strength.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Busybody2(f): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2010
chaircover:

OAM4J:

^^Any recommendation ?

r231:

^^^^ grin grin grin grin

maybe we can find him one on NL lol

Can you all please stop drawing unnecessary attention to him before those Jezebel and men with (f) on their profile on Nairaland, chance him and scam him out of the remaining coin in his pocket biko cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by madlady(f): 6:24am On Oct 31, 2010
menek:

Well! It was really difficult for me to start. U may not understand. Even now after beautifying the place and keeping just few boxes of paracetamol on the counter, I am looking unserious in they eyes of many. It is understandable if u carry it in basket instead of renting a place. I wish I can attach the pic with my phone. The nature of the place is not where I can cut nails outside

Pls ignore my id name.

@menek, I am yet to send you the financial help I promised earlier on this thread,are you able to give me your account number so I can pay said into it? I am in the UK, so if you would prefer I can send it via a money transfer shop on Monday.

I wish you all the best in your new business.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by jaybee3(m): 6:39am On Oct 31, 2010
^^
I also plan to send some through CC so i guess you can do that as well.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2010
Thanks.
City: Port-Harcourt.
Phone no:
  I would have love to
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Radiant(f): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2010
Thanks guys for still sticking to your promises. smiley
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2010
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by madlady(f): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2010
chaircover:

If anyone I know; "e-know" grin is thinking of sending paypal payments from the UK, I am happy to convert to N & pay into meneks account for you on a one off.

Thank you @chaircover, I will give the money to @jay bee, he will pass it unto you.

Thank you.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2010
Hiya Madlady; Long time no see  grin

That will be fine; Please give it to Jaybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  smiley

@Menek do you mind sending your account details to my Email box okeado@yahoo.co.uk
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2010
Chaircover, thank you for helping.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2010
chaircover:

Hiya Madlady; Long time no see grin

That will be fine; Please give it to Jaybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee smiley

@Menek do you mind sending your account details to my Email box okeado@yahoo.co.uk

you can do paypal to nigeria?

i didn't know that

thats cool
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2010
@r231 nooooooooooo oooooooooo!   smiley

Its just a private one off arrangement where the funds will be paid into my paypal acct here and I transfer the funds into meneks acct in N
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2010
oh ok

i tot it was like regular paypal

by the way since you are the guru of family section

wish me luck lol

go to - www.titilolaandadesegun.com
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2010
^^^^^ Oh my gosh, that is so wonderful. You guys look so happy together and the things you said about each other brought a tear to my eye.

I wish you both the best of luck. Congratulations Bro. My womanly intuition tells me that you are doing the right thing and will be very happy together by the Grace of God. Amen smiley
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2010
see, thats why i said you are the guru lol

thanx so much

just trying to do the right thing @ the right time grin cheesy
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2010
Dont know about guru LOL grin

Go for it bro; Remember, he who finds a wife finds a good thing. Wishing you many blissfully happy years together.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2010
thanx you so much
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Radiant(f): 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2010
Awww. . . r231, congratulations! Not an easy decision to make so I applaud you  cheesy

Bless you two and may God give you the grace and wisdom to live a happy married life. Two people off the market  wink grin
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 12:13am On Nov 01, 2010
Radiant:

Awww. . . r231, congratulations! Not an easy decision to make so I applaud you cheesy

Bless you two and may God give you the grace and wisdom to live a happy married life. Two people off the market wink grin

lol

Amen. . . . we really appreciate it

its not easy grin grin grin
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 3:46am On Nov 01, 2010
Hwy R231! Big congrats. That's a real bold move. (thumb up)

I wish you all the best. You too are beautiful together. wink

Oluwa a mu ojo ro o, Oluwa ase yin ni ore ara yin kale o.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2010
r231:

oh ok

i tot it was like regular paypal

by the way since you are the guru of family section

wish me luck lol

go to - www.titilolaandadesegun.com

Awww . . . see my darling oh!

Congrats dear! kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. / I Told My Wife Not To Kiss My 6-Month-Old Son On The Mouth: Am I Wrong? / South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.