Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan (32550 Views)

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? / It's Easily For An Orphan To Marry a Wrong Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Mobinga: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2010
I like this Aishatu. She's very good.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Mobinga: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2010
I like this Aishatu. She's very good.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2010
menek:

Lord! Thou are merciful unto me. OAMAJ, honestly I didn't know u are kind heart to this extent, towards me. I am deeply touch by your effort. U demostrated love and desire for my success by contributing to me. My God will never fall to contribute to u when u need him. I am touch by everybody's assistance. God! look at this ones that have made a sacrifice for me, what do i have to offer them in return, NOTHING. I only look up to u; pay them. As u attend to them pls never let me put them to shame. I beg you my lord. Let the risk that they have taken today bring back joy and happiness to them. I wish i was seeing someone, i would have jump on u for been my life saver. I had sounded so hopeless because in my calculation i  knew it's going to (take long) be tough but now i'm not far anymore. I'm very very close to the mark. I'm grateful. OAMAJ, i owns u more than thanks that the mere thank u  words can not express. Nl join me in thanking him, as he has sent me 200 dollars=30k. Thank u so much for been by my side in my low state, surely i am rising.  I wish i'm starting today for i still have a step to go (86k-30k=56k)  I'm very very eager and pressurd to do something now, I believe the lord that has done all these will never leave me alone (wisdom to sails through) I felt rejected before but now very happy and belong.
TheCongo:

May the Lord richly bless you OAMAJ. With your contributation, we are about to reach the target.
May the Lord protect your home.

TheCongo
aisha2:

Bless you Omaj. God will meet you at every point of your need, as you have watered so shall you be watered.
Menek please be patient with me, I have some really pressing situations with the kids we are sponsoring, but I will surely do my part

Thanks for the prayers. Am glad i could help.

Wish you all d best menek and that more people come to your aid. My joy will be your final success story.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 4:22am On Aug 13, 2010
Thank God finaly we shall see face to face. I'm going to PH today
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2010
Aisha2, pls i sent a mail check. Have you received it?
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2010
@Aisha2,thecongo,R132,OAjm radiant etc check ur box
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2010
Hi
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2010
Just met menek, Nice, likeable fellow
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by DivineR: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2010
aisha2:

Just met menek, Nice, likeable fellow

Goood to hear!!!
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2010
Yes oh. He is just loveable, queit, intelliget and nice. I was bsuy but he kept calling and coming
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by LFJ: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2010
aisha2:

Yes oh. He is just loveable, queit, intelliget and nice. I was bsuy but he kept calling and coming

Thanks to those people who have given help to the needy; may the blessing of God continue to be with you. Please, Aisha2 I don’t know if you are Aishat Falati, I just want to confirm if you are somebody I know.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 20, 2010
LFJ:

Thanks to those people who have given help to the needy; may the blessing of God continue to be with you. Please, Aisha2 I don’t know if you are Aishat Falati, I just want to confirm if you are somebody I know.
No oh, am not.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Mobinga: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2010
@Aishatu: Are You in Ph? kiss
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2010
Mobinga:

@Aishatu: Are You in Ph? kiss
was in Ph last weekend, will be there hopefully this week, waiting confirmation
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Radiant(f): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2010
Menek, where are we up to with the capital?

We need an update.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2010
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2010
b
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 27, 2010
hello,
been following aver awhile.

how are the contributions going?
menek should i just call you or do i contact aisha2
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 5:29am On Aug 27, 2010
I have gone to a reasonable extent with the contributions as explain above. I'm having 30k left but it wouldidn't be enough to start with. You can call me but if you have Aisha2's contact, still good you contact her. She is very very nice and friendly.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2010
Menek, sorry about your health. I will make sure my next visit is during the week when Oga is busy so i will have time to go with you. We will also sit and clearly spell out strategies. i started my organization with just N37000, and it was hard veryy hard but 3 years down the line, all i can say is Thank You Lord. it is not easy but you have to be very samrt and always think on your feet, when you make a strong effort God will always come through. Before i come, i will try and get those things i promised. thanks for your patience with me, just too many activities going on at the same time
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2010
I sincerely apologise for not updating the post as usual. I Knew strongly that few want me to take the first move. I actually want to start first before posting and God been on my side I have started. I'm sorry for the delay.
The 30k that was left with me could not take me any far as after listing the drugs to be purchase it could only go for very few items though I would have still gone ahead to start but the fact that I was still going to get my transport for the load,myself and that of a friend that will go with me (cos I need someone to go with me been the first time) from it did not help matters at all. The friend was not even encourage to go with me to buy the drugs, insisting that the capital was too small to start an average chemist with but if it is my desire. I should get another money for transportation besides the 30k.
After given it much consideration, I decided within myself to work harder and make some sacrifices so as to save some money (atleast the transport) instead of continual posting without action. It took me about two months to raise additional 10k to augment the 30k.
I'm very sorry for not giving update. Pls accept my apology. I actually want to start first which I have done, although the counters are still empty and customers have been asking of drug that I do not have, that is making me feel uncomfortable. I wish I can get one more assistance so that I can buy more drugs to attract more customers. I am grateful to everyone with your help, courage and assistance I got this far. God will see u through when u need him also.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Odunnu: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
. . .so, have you started?
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Odunnu: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2010
. . .so, have you started?
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2010
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2010
Well! It was really difficult for me to start. U may not understand. Even now after beautifying the place and keeping just few boxes of paracetamol on the counter, I am looking unserious in they eyes of many. It is understandable if u carry it in basket instead of renting a place. I wish I can attach the pic with my phone. The nature of the place is not where I can cut nails outside
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2010
ok menek. As i said to you in the email i sent you, i have been worried that u have not given any update for a while and i was hoping,  just hoping that it was because you have been very busy and you will be here soon to tell us your success story.

But if I must be sincere with you, am not too impressed. I expect you could have done a lot more. You are a young man, I expect a lot more passion and zeal for this project from you. What you got was enough to set you on motion and for you to do all you have to do to succeed. I advised that you be allowed to do the drug biz cos i expected you will put in lot of efforts cos it is your dream biz. but if all you have to say after 2 months is this, then I need to advise you to wake up and be a man. the best you can get from people is a push, and you are fortunate to get that push, but you will have to take yourself to your dreams.

I understand perfectly what it takes to start and run a biz cos I did run a biz in Nigeria too before i moved out. I started small but I put in everything I got into it, I had no room for excuses or failure and no obstacle was too big for me to surmount. I succeeded and was doing fine till I left the country and handed the biz to someone without passion who only saw challenges and obstacles rather than the joy of success.

Wake up Menek, show me you have some fire for this biz! life is not fair but the tough have learnt to get their share out of it through determination and hardwork.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2010
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by tigerpaws(f): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
menek:

I sincerely apologise for not updating the post as usual. I Knew strongly that few want me to take the first move. I actually want to start first before posting and God been on my side I have started. I'm sorry for the delay.
The 30k that was left with me could not take me any far as after listing the drugs to be purchase it could only go for very few items though I would have still gone ahead to start but the fact that I was still going to get my transport for the load,myself and that of a friend that will go with me (cos I need someone to go with me been the first time) from it did not help matters at all. The friend was not even encourage to go with me to buy the drugs, insisting that the capital was too small to start an average chemist with but if it is my desire. I[size=16pt] should get another money for transportation[/size] besides the 30k.
After given it much consideration, I decided within myself to work harder and make some sacrifices so as to save some money (atleast the transport) instead of continual posting without action. It took me about two months to raise additional 10k to augment the 30k.
I'm very sorry for not giving update. Pls accept my apology. I actually want to start first which I have done, although the counters are still empty and customers have been asking of drug that I do not have, that is making me feel uncomfortable.[size=16pt] I wish I can get one more assistance so that I can buy more drugs to  attract more customers. [/size]I am grateful to everyone with your help, courage and assistance I got this far. God will see u through when u need him also.

In other words, you need more FREE money from people online who never met you and sent money (over N100,000) to you after hearing your sob story and all you can come up with after three months is I need more money    Send more!

menek:

Well! It was really difficult for me to start. U may not understand. Even now after beautifying the place and keeping just few boxes of paracetamol on the counter, I am looking unserious in they eyes of many. It is understandable if u carry it in basket instead of renting a place. I wish I can attach the pic with my phone. The nature of the place is not where I can cut nails outside

. . . and the sob story continues. undecided

[size=16pt]Ingrate [/size]
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Odunnu: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2010
End of discussion.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Busybody2(f): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2010
N40k could only sparsely fill up the shop, so meaning that at least another N40k would be needed to keep the shelves half full, hmmm, it is well. When i was telling him he needed a contingency fund for instances like this, he rudely told me to leave matter for the Matthiases lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyway He is a miracle working God, keep your faith and hopes high cool
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
Menek Man up Jor. I started my own organization with my last 37k no help. am a woman, put your head in it and work hard. You are lucky, there is no free coffee and u have gotten more than enough. Stop this lamentation and roll ur sleaves and get to work

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. / I Told My Wife Not To Kiss My 6-Month-Old Son On The Mouth: Am I Wrong? / South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.