Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,812 members, 7,889,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

Any Printer In The House? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Printer In The House? (532 Views)

Urgent ! A French Company Needs A Textile Printer In Nigeria / Looking For A Textile Printer In Lagos / I Need A Very Good Printer In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Printer In The House? by mintceo: 10:51pm On May 16, 2010
We're searching for an experienced printer to package our monthly publication at an affordable price.Send samples of work done complete with quotations to the mail address below.
mail_mint@yahoo.com
N.B Include phone details.
Re: Any Printer In The House? by naijacutee(f): 11:12pm On May 16, 2010
If you're based in Lagos, I can refer you to a printer of very good quality, who undertakes printing work for ETB. I'll send you an e-mail as I don't have permission to post his details on a public forum.
Re: Any Printer In The House? by KennyG6(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2010
naijacutee:

If you're based in Lagos, I can refer you to a printer of very good quality, who undertakes printing work for ETB. I'll send you an e-mail as I don't have permission to post his details on a public forum.
is he based in nigeria? do u have any uk based printers?
Re: Any Printer In The House? by naijacutee(f): 12:12am On May 17, 2010
Yes, this person is based in Naija. In the UK - it depends on what you're printing. I've used 247printhouse.co.uk and their quality is amazing for promotional material. If you're printing something like a book, then there's a printer/publisher that prints for a charity which I do some work for. But contact 247printhouse via their website, and ask them to send you some samples of their work in the post. They will send it free of charge.
Re: Any Printer In The House? by KennyG6(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2010
naijacutee:

Yes, this person is based in Naija. In the UK - it depends on what you're printing. I've used 247printhouse.co.uk and their quality is amazing for promotional material. If you're printing something like a book, then there's a printer/publisher that prints for a charity which I do some work for. But contact 247printhouse via their website, and ask them to send you some samples of their work in the post. They will send it free of charge.
thanks for the info, I'm actually looking to print a magazine.

(1) (Reply)

For Genuine Crude Oil Sellers - 07026795808 / How can I Publish With Ease? / Can Anyone Help Me Out Is Very Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.