Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Sins Of My Parents - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sins Of My Parents (12917 Views)

My Parents Didn't Name Me Chimamanda - Adichie / The Sins Of The Son / For The Sins Of My Parents (very Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sins Of My Parents by Missmossy(f): 4:48pm On May 03, 2018
Beautiful story, more please cheesy
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Oyinprince(m): 12:28am On May 11, 2018
SINS OF MY PARENTS EPISODE 7

Nora lay on the bed with her front down, as she watched her favorite series. She heard a soft knock on the door and answered, "come in!" without looking at the door her eyes still fixed on the TV, thinking it was one of the maids.
She turned to look at who had entered and she was stattled to see a tall guy with a smooth brown skin standing by the door his clean white teeth exposed as he smiled at her," did i scare you?" Nathan asked her with a chuckle.
"um am sorry I didn't expect to see you. I thought it was one of the house workers." She responded.
" I see" Nathan responded. "I just came in, am Nathan he introduced himself."
Ofcourse Nora could see the resemblance with Joe. "you must be Mr Miyoba's son"
she smiled holding and shaking his hand.
Dr Miyoba " she added. "am Nora am sure your father has told you about my coming here." She smiled.
"Yes he has, " Nathan told her. "but please call me Nathan, no need for the titles.
"sure" Nora nodded..
"Um if you don't mind I would like to hear more about my dad's condition?" he asked her after some seconds of silence.
Nora got the file and explained the details to Nathan. he nodded as he looked through the file in his hands.
"so what are the chances of him walking again?" He asked when she was done explaining..
" well.. we leave it to God but he has a 50 50 chance. I will have to take him back to the hospital for check ups every after 4 weeks. we are doing all we can to help your father Doctor," she told him..
" Nathan" , he corrected her again.
"oh yeah sorry" she said.
"am glad you are here Nora, really i was worried about my father but having you around is surely good for him. just let me know if anything comes up okay..?" Nathan sighed.
" Sure I will Nathan" she said feeling a bit uncomfortable addressing him by his first name.
" let me not interupt you any further" Nathan told Nora. "I need to freshen up, am sure will chat some more am here for a week or so."
" have a good night" Nora smilled.
Nathan walked out, he couldn't help admire how beautiful Nora was, her soft jean and floral top she wore fitted her so well revealing her perfect shape. her light skin tone and round face were unresistable. But he had to put his head in order. she was here for work and not amuse him. besides she would soon leave and go back to wherever she came from.
He removed his clothes and walked to the gym in the room across the living room for some work outs in his shorts before going to take a bath..
As Nora walked to the kitchen to grab a cup of water 20 minute later she head some noise from the other room. she walked in and found Nathan facing the window working out headsets plugged in his ears. she watched him for a couple of minutes and silently closed the door not to disturb him.walking to Joe's room she saw him reading a book.
"I thought you are sleeping" she told him as she went to him..
"oh I couldn't sleep so I decided to buy some time from this book here." Joe asnwered.
"I see "she said. "I just came to check on you and see if you needed anything."
"am okey" Joe told her, "you can rest ease. By the the way have you met my son?" Joe asked before she left the room.
" I have sir, he looks like a good person and looks a lot like you too."
Joe let a laugh. "right, but am sure he's more handsome than I am right?" He teased..
"you are handsome too" Nora smiled .." good nite." Nora added as she closed the door..
Nathan had finished working out and he walked out meeting Nora by the passage with sweat all over his body." am sorry he apolgised, I didn't know you are out here. I mean I could have covered up a bit" he said waving his hand across his body.
Nora smiled.. "it's okey, it's good to take some day's stress off."
"yeah" Nathan nodded as he walked passed her to his room...
Back in Lusaka... Thabo walked in his bedroom, he smiled at his wife as she lay under the beddings reading a Bible.
" hey honey!" he called Racheal. "still awake. "
"of course, How do I sleep when you were still out in the other room watching soccer..? " she giggled.
"You know it was my favorite team playing." he said while undressing and joined his wife..
"So have you talked to Nora..? " He asked facing her.
" yeah" she called this afternoon that she has moved in with the patient."
"I see" said Thabo " I hope she will be fine, it's just that I still look at her as our little girl."
" don't worry" Racheal sighed, "she's a strong girl and she's gonna be okay am sure."
Thabo was quite for a while. his mind went back to the time at the hospital when Racheal was due to give birth. he had waited for a long time outside the Labour ward for his wife to give birth.The Doctor came out and told him she was having some complications. he however assured him he would do all he could to save both the baby and mother's life.
Before he could think further , Racheal patted his cheek, "hey honey, what is it now?"
"Oh am sorry my mind went visit ing the past."
" what about ? " Racheal asked curiously. "forget it Honey, now is time for you and me to enjoy our time." he said pulling his wife and kissing her tenderly.
Racheal woke up with a start the following morning. she had a bad dream of her baby boy Nathan drowning. she had dreamed screaming for help as the boy struggled to swim in the pool. she then saw a man ran past her and dived in the water bringing the boy out. he lay him down and squizwd his chest as water sprout out of his mouth and he coughed. "thank you so much for saving my son's life" Racheal told the man tears in her face. The man turned to smile at her and Racheal was shocked .
" Joe ! " She shouted surprised. " what are you doing here?" she asked standing up. he didn't say anything. He just held and caresed her hand and walked away without saying a word and then she woke up..
Racheal cleared the sweat that had formed on her face as she sat up in the bed.
" What is Wrong ?" Thabo asked her concerned. " I just had a strange dream honey and am"
" well forget it" she stopped.
"i think its just a dream, let me prepare your breakfast" she said kissing him on the lips.
Thabo looked at her and wondered what kind of dream got his wife so sad. Even if she told him it was nothing her facial expression said it all.
He sighed as he stood and flipped through some business acounts records. it seemed like a tough month but he still hard some money to get him some more orders. He had to travel to South Africa by the end of the week. he wished things where a bit different and that he would find a stable job and make this business part time. thankfully, he had two other shops in his country which were doing better than the one in Zambia. but he had to help fulfil his wife's wish of staying in Zambia close to her relatives. He knew she loved her country. The the issues of Xenophobia in his country made her feel safer here. so he just had to agree to move to zambia with her...
He walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower before taking his breakfast as he explained to Racheal his plans of going for orders back in South Africa

To be continued...
©Tisa Phiri
All Rights Reserved.

Read more here - www.youngicee.com/category/sins-of-my-parents

1 Like

Re: Sins Of My Parents by skubido(m): 2:40pm On May 11, 2018
Tanks a lot for d update. Jah bless
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Uniquechild(f): 9:05pm On May 11, 2018
Nathan and Nora bikonu don't develop feelings for each other because you're related. Thanks for the update
Re: Sins Of My Parents by skubido(m): 9:08pm On May 12, 2018
Uniquechild:
Nathan and Nora bikonu don't develop feelings for each other because you're related. Thanks for the update

Smile.. I go remind u oooo.. Mo dey rol dey go sha
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Uniquechild(f): 9:51pm On May 12, 2018
I'm waiting o

Smile.. I go remind u oooo.. Mo dey rol dey go sha
Re: Sins Of My Parents by queenitee(f): 7:13pm On May 15, 2018
Hmm
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Oyinprince(m): 7:19am On May 16, 2018
SINS OF MY PARENTS EPISODE 8
Joe was still struggling, his legs still numb in the 4 weeks that passed. He however felt good because of the presence of his son and the care from Nora. Even at his age Joe couldn’t help but notice the gentle spirit and her beauty. slowly he started developing feelings for her and he realised he felt this inner peace whenever she was around him. He had not felt that for a woman in a long time..
He looked at her as she massaged his legs with gentleness and passion. he could not feel his legs yet but his heart could feel her hands on him. He was lost in thoughts as he analysed the figure and parts of Nora that he didn’t notice his son who had come and was watching him from the door..
Over the period Nathan had noticed his father was developing some unfamiliar attachment to Nora. he swallowed hard as he felt a sting of jealousy in his throat. He was sure he too had strong feelings for Nora. She was what every sane man would desire, but he took his time.
Recalling the day he had taken her for shopping one weekend, they had driven in silence for minutes before he spoke up..
“Nora , I remember you told me about your father being from South Africa. when did you move here? ”
“Well” Nora responded “we came back about 4 years ago my mother is Zambian so she insisted we moved here.”
Nathan looked at her as she talked about her mother. He couldn’t help feel a bit of jealousy. He still missed his late mother and from the description of the mother Nora was giving. he could tell she was a good woman..
“I admire you” he told her honestly. “sometimes I wish my mom was still alive. there are things that I wish i would ask her.”
Nora let a laugh. “Mmmmm Doctor what else do you want to know? you are 27 am sure you have had some necessary lessons of life already. ”
” Oh no” Nathan looked at her as he looked away from the road the car moving at a moderate speed.
“I would want to know for instance about women.”
“What?” Nora laughed her voice reaching to the heart of Nathan. he held on to the voice like the sweet music he could live listening to his entire life. everything about her amused him..
He smiled before answering.. “how to know and read a woman’s thoughts” he explained.
Nora looked at him. ” and who told you you should read a woman’s mind?” She asked stil giggling.
“well I would want to know for instance what Nora thinks about me” he quickly mentioned not knowing how she would take that from him.
Suprisingly she smiled her eyes looking ahead.
” why won’t Nathan just ask me then?” She said in a low tone.
He was quite for seconds dhouting “yes!” In his mind, he couldn’t help feel great she had noticed him.
“mmmn let me see he sighed, Tell me now how you feel about me: he said seriously.
Afraid of where the coversation was going, Nora just said,” not today my dear. I have only known you for 4 weeks and I cannot easily determine the exact you” she smiled.
” by the way” , Nora contunued “what happened to ‘only staying for a week or so’..”
she asked him mimicking his exact words.
Nathan chuckled as he drove the vehicle to a parking lot at a shopping mall.
“I love being around you” he said looking straight at her face, though he couldn’t see her eyes direct since she had dropped them slightly.
“Shall we? ” Nora interrupted avoiding his gaze as much as possible.
Now here he stood by the door and looked at his father drolling over the woman he had feelings for. he knew his father had a weakness for women and that somehow if it wasn’t for his paralysed legs he could have gone for Nora alreday.
Clearing his throat bringing Nora who was busy doing her job to his attention and his father looked at him..
“hey!” he called out.
” hey Son” The father answered.
“didn’t see you coming” Joe told him.
” yeah I noticed” Nathan answered plainly.
“so are you ready for the visit to the hospital? I want to drive you there.”
“I am.” Joe responded looking at Nora who had stood aside watching father and son talk.
” Am ready too” she confirmed.
“Okay then let me get the car keys” Nathan told them as he left the room.
Nora got the wheel chair and helped Joe on it as she sat him down. he held her shoulders his eyes set on hers.
” thank you” he said with a sincere voice. Nora smiled at him. ” don’t mention it sir remember am just doing my Job.”
” I know ” he added Still holding her not letting her stand straight.Herubbed her shoulder gently.” You are my light Nora” he whispered.
“I don’t know how I could have survived without you, your presence here gives me hope. I know you do all you could to help me heal and feel good about myself.”
Nora looked at Joe and her eyes met his, “you are welcome Sir ” she told him as he smiled his eyes brightening
“call me Joe please” he told her.
Nathan walked in at that point and Joe quickly dropped his hand.
” well I gues it’s time” he announced.
“yeah!” Nora answered feeling uncomfortable.
Later that evening Nora sat in her room after pushing Joe on his wheel chair from the TV room to his room. she switched the bulb off after saying her good night to him. she sat on her bed in her room holding a pillow and was feeling bad about the tension that had clouded the TV room. That night instead of talking and laughing as Nathan always did he was quite. She wondered what was wrong with him,all the way to and from the review at the hospital Nathan was dead silent.
She and Joe where the only ones talking and Nathan only nodded or answered a question with one word. He eat dinner in silence and when they got to watch TV he was sternly looking at the TV but one could tell his mind was somewhere else.
Joe had asked if everything was okay with him and he just answered..” am fine dad” and went to his room..
After thinking through it, Nora decided to approach Nathan the following day and find out what was wrong with him .
In the morning as she went to check on Joe, he told her Nathan had gone out and would only be back after some a days. he said he had some urgent matter to attend to Joe explained to her..
” oh I see,” Nora responded.
“By the way I want to go out this weekend I have to go and see my parents in Lusaka. I have not seen them since I came here.” She explained calmly.
Joe felt bad she was leaving but he knew she was right, she had barely gone out since she came.
“It’s okey” he finally told her.” I wil miss you Nora” he went on. ” I mean who will be checking on me and taking care of me?”
“am sure Dr Nathan will help” she smiled..” I will be back before you know it.”
In Lusaka Racheal and her husband were happy their dota was home. They spent time chatting and catching up. she was told her brother was in the campus studying. “I was offered a job here by a certain company” Her father told her.
” I was almost getting fade up with staying in the shop the whole day.” Thabo added
“am happy for you guys” Nora told her parents.” and mom?” she asked Racheal.
“does it mean you will be the one taking over the businesses here?”
” Am sure: Racheal agreed. “am also bored here at home.”
Later that evening Racheal walked in Nora’s bedroom.. “Nora !” she called her, ” I have noticed you don’t look so happy.. is there a problem?”
Nora shook her head “it’s nothing mom am okey.”
“no way.” Racheal demanded. “tell me now am your mother, who knows I might help you.”
Nora cleared her throat. “You won’t back down will you? ” she laughed
“No” . Racheal answered seriously.
“okay mom.” She sighed.. “the thing is am confused. There are two men, one is older and the younger one they are father and son.” She paused.
” yes go ahead ” Racheal encouraged . “mom i dont know what to do, i mean this man is handsome and he’s been so sweet to me and the emotions in his eyes just draw me closer to him, on the other hand, his son is handsome too with a very attractive character. his charm is unresistable and he seems interested in me but he’s not really said anything. I dont know mom. it seems I have feelings for both father and son. what am I going to do..? I cannot cause any trouble for both of them. I care so much for them but i feel am betraying them.”
Racheal was quite for some time and shook her head, ” Nora I know you have grown and are independent, but am your mother and above everything your hapiness comes first. you have to chose wisely. It’s not every man that turns out to be what they display, be careful in your choices. if you had to sit down and think through this, your heart can never lie. it will guide you, don’t think with your head when it involves love.
And the other thing” she continued.
” take your time to know the man before you open your heart to him. you cannot afford leaving a life of regrets, trust me its not a good thing, the pain and hurt of regreting will haunt you for life. have it in mind that if you are not careful you will end up destroying that family. I don’t know them but coming between them isn’t a wise thing to do. decide fast before you all get hurt.
Be wise Nora, be wise” Racheal concluded and she walked out closing the door as Nora watched her in silence.
To be continued…
©Tisa Phiri
All Rights Reserved.

Read more episodes here - www.youngicee.com/category/sins-of-my-parents

1 Like

Re: Sins Of My Parents by Oyinprince(m): 7:21am On May 16, 2018
SINS OF MY PARENTS EPISODE 9
On Monday before going back Nora sat down with her parents and said her goodbyes. Walking her to Thabo’s car outside, Racheal hugged her dota and whispered that she thinks over what they had discussed. “I will mom, i promise ” Nora told her mother.
As Thabo drove her to the station he told his dota about his new job details and how her grand parents were doing back in South Africa.
” they asked about you” he told her.
“well I miss them too Nora” sighed “especially grand mother, you know what dad?” Nora frowned, “sometimes I used to feel my grand father hated me. it seemed to me he loved my brother more than me. I don’t understand dad. why was he so mean to me?”
Thabo was quite for some time and smiled, ” no my dear, my father has always been tough with women. even your grand mother knows that.” He laughed assuring her.
” mmmn” Nora murmered, ” I don’t know dad. I don’t just look at it that way”
“. Any way so tell me more about your patient.” Thabo changed the subject.
“What can i say ?” Nora smiled thinking of Joe and Nathan. ” he’s getting there it’s only that it will take a bit of time for him to recover completely. but he’s doing ok.”
“Good!: Thabo answered ” am sure you are having some good experience there.” “yeah sure dad” she smiled..
Over the weekend she had had a serious time to reflect on the emotions she had towards Nathan and Joe. she was able to conclude what she felt for Joe was more of pity and concern. But she still wasn’t sure about Nathan. She had no clear idea whether he liked her as much as she did or he was just being nice to her.
anyway, she had concluded to stick her mind to her work, see if she could help Joe start practicing walking as the Doctors had recommended. God willing , she would be out of that house and the dilema she was caught up in.
She boarded a bus and arrived in Livingstone slightly past 19 hours. Just as she thought of getting a taxi to the Miyoba’s residence, her phone rung. she looked at the caller ID, it was Joe. she had called him to let him know she was on her way some hours before. “he probably wants to find out how far I am” Nora thought.
“Helo !” she answered putting her hand bag on her shoulders.
“Hey Nora” Joe responded in a low tone. “Are you Still on the way?” He asked
” I just got off the bus” Nora informed him. “am heading to the taxi rank right now.”
“NO!” Joe told her “I asked Nathan to pick you up from Town he should be near the station, just give him a call he will come get you.”
” um, sure Sir ” she responded.
Nora cut the line and realised she didn’t have Nathan’s number. she felt bad she had to call Joe and ask for his son’s number when she had stayed with them for weeks. As the debate in her head went on, hether to get on a cab instead or call to ask for Nathan’s number, she felt someone tap her shoulder, turning ,there stood Nathan wearing his dark blue Cago pants and a white body top. His feet in black sandles making him look like some actor from the American movies she had watched.
“Hey! ” He smiled “welcome back” he sighed looking at her.
“Oh” Nora sighed in relief “thank you I was almost calling you am just from talking to your father.”
” I see” Nathan said sheepishly. ” and how did you plan on calling when you have never bothered to ask for my line..? ”
Nora felt a bit guity, “am sorry I just….”
” anyway never mind” Nathan cut her, “am sure it’s not so necessary after all.”
Nora felt a bit disappointed with his statement but concealed it, “well shall we go then?” She asked.
“Sure” he said, ” is that all your laguage?” Nathan asked pointing at Nora’s bag.
” yeah” She answered.
“Okay then.”
The whole time they drove to the house, The car was quite. The only sound covering their quitness was the slow tracks playing on the car radio. Finally, Nathan broke the silence, “so how are your parents?”
” They are all good” she told him. ” infact they sent their greetings.”
” mmmn am sure the greetings are for dad.” he said, avoiding looking at her.
Nora looked at his side of the face. she shook her head, “it seems you have a problem with me Nathan, care to explain why you are talking to me like that?” She asked sounding offended.
“And what makes you think that? ” Nathan answered as he drove in the yard.
“forget it.” Nora responded opening the door before the car could completely stop, grabbing her bag she walked in the house and dropped her bag on the bed. she walked to the kitchen and got herself a glass of water as she greeted the maid. “Where is Mr Miyoba?” she asked when she was done drinking water and rinsed the cup from the sink.
” he’s in the study” the maid told her. “today he spent the whole day there.”
“Okey let me check on him then.”
Nora knocked on the door softly ignoring Nathan who just entered the house. he paused to look at her but said nothing and went passed her to his room..
“Come in!” Joe answered..
“How is my patient doing?” Nora greeted in a high tone .
“same as you left me” he said smiling “still grued to the wheel chair.”
Nora smiled “its just a matter of time.. remember what the doctor said, the spine is responding well and with much exercise which we are begining tomoro you will be able to run.” she said standing on the opposite of the table between them. she looked at Joe’s hands, he held a picture, though she couldnt see who was on it.
” Your wife?” She asked pointing at his hands. Joe opened the chest drawer and placed it back and pushed his wheel chair towards Nora.
“yeah.. my first wife” he told her..
“Oh I didn’t know, you had a woman before Nathan’s mother?” She asked surprised .
” yes my dear” Joe who was looking very low and some what sad told her indicating for her to sit on the chair.
“i dont know why am telling you this Nora. I bet I just feel sad today” He begun.
Nora looked at him and listened attentively..
“I was was maried to a beautiful and tender woman. She loved me with all she had and trusted me, but I failed her. I abandoned her and treated her like nothing.” Joe let a sad laugh. “I wasn’t even there when she gave birth to our son. I was just stupid and now I live each day regreting throwing away what really mattered in my life. now here I am lonely and sad in a wheel chair. my wife left me with a New born baby Nathan” he paused..
“I married Nancy the woman Nathan still thinks was his bilogical mother. I never loved her and somehow My son figured that and now he hates me and blames me for her death.”
“Am sorry that happened to you Sir,” “um Joe” she corrected, when Joe gave her a reminding look of not addressing him as Sir
“but am sure your son might understand if you told him the truth. he deserves that don’t you think?” She asked him looking at his down cast face and his tearly eyes meeting hers.
Joe shook his head ” he can’t find out yet the burden will be too much for him to bear, besides am afraid he will hate me for pushing his biological mother away. Trust me Nora. I know my son, he’s not as strong as he seems on the out side.. he has a delicate heart like his mother. Please promise you wont say a word of this to him. I will handle it myself when the time is right. ”
“It’s okay” Nora assured him touching him on the knee. ” my mouth is sealed” . she stood up and walked to the door, before pausing “.am sure Nathan is old enough to handle situations sir, maybe you should trust him more.”
Joe nodded..” thank you Nora, I mean for listening to the rantings of an old man.”
She smiled before opening the door and going out.
Joe moved back behind the table and looked at Racheal’s photo once again and replaced it back, sad memories tormenting his mind.
To be continued…
©Tisa Phiri
All Rights Reserved.

1 Like

Re: Sins Of My Parents by queenitee(f): 11:30am On May 16, 2018
Sad
Re: Sins Of My Parents by bimberry1307(f): 12:37pm On May 16, 2018
Hmmm, not knowing that's Rachael's daughter sitting right in front of him. nice update
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 16, 2018
Thanks for the update. More grease to your elbow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sins Of My Parents by Madera001(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2018
THE CHRONICLES OF TAOFIK SHAKITIBOBO -

THE MIRACLE MISTRESS
So jejely I’m just sitting at Iya Bode’s bar sipping my beer. I kuku don’t have any runs for this weekend. Bimpe had told me earlier today that her dog was not feeling fine and she would be taking her to the vet this weekend. But that Bimpe girl sha! With her sexy figure 8! After all these years of secret office dating with nothing to show for it (No kissing, No Hugging), I finally managed to convince her to spend the weekend at my place this weekend but that’s when her yeye dog knows she is going to be sick (that's her excuse). Kunle my roommate thinks she is playing me but i disagree, that girl loves me too much and i don't want anything bad to happen to her dog because of me. The yeye Kunle must be feeling like one winner now that he has the main room to himself after we had argued for almost like forever about whose turn it is to use the main room this weekend. The thought of going to Lucky our usual ashawo joint crossed my mind but the way I was beginning to have feelings for that Belinda girl is getting me scared. I mean how can a whole me Taofik shakitibobo himself be having feelings for a call girl? L’aye! Kole wek! So that brings me to why I settled for Iya Bode’s place. At least after my regular 2 bottles of beer and maybe one or two plates of pepper soup (depending on how the night goes) I will go and sleep in peace on the couch in the other room.

I was thinking of how boring this weekend is going to be and how to face Kunle when I get home, I’m sure he will definitely want to rob it in (I too make mouth about my Bimpe runs). I was so caught up in my thought I didn’t notice a lady collapsing into the chair beside me. ‘What are you drinking?’ her voice brought me out of my thought. ‘Sorry, you said’ I replied. She then looked at me more closely the way a medical doctor would his patient ‘good evening, is everything ok? You don’t seem to be here at all’ she quizzed, I’m like ‘I’m ok jare, just a little tired after the day’s work, at least thank God today is Friday, I’ll have enough time to rest’, she smiled and said ‘eeya sorry, so what’s the name of your drink, your bottle has no label’. That’s true my bottles usually has no label, I peel them off almost immediately after opening the crown cock on it, meanwhile in my mind I’m like who is this JJC girl at a bar all by herself asking me for the name of my drink, she wan pay for me? ‘Eagle….that’s the name of my drink’ I tried to pay more attention to her face, I mean, if I’m going to be chatting with a stranger- a girl for that matter- I should at least know what she looks like. She looks like an omo butter kind of girl but damn, this babe fine sha! Dark skinned, plumb body, not plumb like fat oo, like Omotola Jolade kind of plumb, big Ghana weaving hair style, her age should be between 23 and 25 and to make matter worse she even has a dimple to match her flawless dentition, omo-boy gass try his luck on this one.

PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE STORY HERE --------> https://www.nairaland.com/4490126/chronicles-taofik-shakitibobo-miracle-mistress

Re: Sins Of My Parents by Oyinprince(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2018
SINS OF MY PARENTS EPISODE 10

Nora walked to her room ignoring the sounds of Nathan's work outs in the gym. she went to the shower and stood in the middle of the falling water, enjoying the feel of the warm water flowing down on her body making her feel relaxed. The journey had got her feeling exhausted. she recalled the sarcasm in Nathan's voice.
Nora then remembered her mother's words of not coming between father and son. From what Joe had opened up to her she could feel that they needed each other so much.
"no" she told herself. It was better to ignore all the feelings she had for the good of everyone. she somehow understood Nathan could have noticed his father was getting close to her and was jealousy." Oh no!" she whispered to herself, "I cannot let this get out of hand"
She had not realised she had been standing under the shower for almost 40 minutes. she grabbed her towel and put on a small flared dress on her body. she knew what she had to do. She had to put a stop to the drama before it all got out of hand.
She first went to grab a meal from the kitchen, that night they didn't sit at the dinning table as they always did. she was told Joe had gone to his room and asked not to be disturbed, "thats alright " Nora told the maid
"what about Nathan has he eaten? "
The maid shook her head "no he hasn't,
I think he's not doing well Nora" she added. "I know him very well I started working here the time he was still a baby. I helped raise him " she explain her face displaying concern.
Nora had no idea the old woman she had been seen working around with the other younger woman had been working for the Miyoba for years and that she was the other person who knew some the truths of the house. Nora looked at her surprised, "so you have been here that long?" she asked her
" you even know Nathan's biological mother?" yeah but not in person," the maid smiled realising Nora somehow knew the truth. "I was hired when Nathan was still a little baby. I raised him before his step mom came by. oh she was an angel" the maid smiled sadily .she raised and loved Nathan from the time he was 2 years and some months until he was a man."
She sat down and frowned, "poor Nathan he was so devasted it took time for him to recover when she passed on" she shook her head as Nora held a plate she was eating from.
" you must care so much for him I can see that" she told the maid.
" I do mam, I just wish both of them would live happily. Nathan is a good child his mother has no idea what she threw away."
"yeah !" Nora smiled. "Let me see him before I go to sleep" she told her.
" that's good" the maid smiled, " it seems he likes you a lot"
Nora looked at her, she said nothing and headed towards Nathan's room.
She knocked on his bedroom door and waited. Nathan opened the door and stood holding it then he asked her, "Yes"
Nora looked at him and shook her head. "won't I come in?" she inquired holding her hands.
Nathan wore a small short and nothing upwards. he seemed not to mind that his half unclothedness was causing Nora some discomfort..
Well come in then he said indicating her to go in. Nora went in and leaned on the table filled with books. Nathan cleared his throat. "mmmmmhm ?" he said looking at Nora who was by all means trying to avoid direct contact with Nathan, he's muscline shape made her feel so uncomfortable. She however had to complete her mission, so she spoke up..
"Um listen Nathan, i noticed you are kind of upset with me for some reason. I just came to ask you to explain why and to say that if there's something I have done wrong then all i can ask for is your forgiveness. am here to work and if we gonna live under one roof we need peace, especially for the sake of your sick dad. remember we cannot manage getting him stressed as that could slow down his recovery." She struggled to explain.
All this while, Nathan watched her quitely. Instead he went and sat down on his bed.
"mmmn I see, not to worry Nora " he finally spoke up "am not mad at you or anything...."
" Yes you are " she interrupted, "please let's drop all this act already."
"Oh the act uh?" he said in a stern voice.
" you know what? I will tell you " Nathan stood up sounding upset, "you think am happy seeing you and dad flirting all over my face? Do you have any idea how much it hurts seeing you ignore me like am a piece of shit? "
"Nathan!" Nora almost talked
" let me finish Nora " he raised his hands. "yes am mad, am mad because every time i see you my heart stops beating. your smile gets to me and I can't control myself. Nora why do you hate me so much that you choose that.. that.. old man.. I mean my father over me?" He muttered. "Do you have any idea what kind of man he is? You think he's an Angel because his tied to his chair? You are so comfortable being around a man old enough to be your father but you won't even look at me."
"Stop it Nathan! " Nora almost screamed. "please stop all this nonsense now. I care for your father because I want him to walk again. It's what I was employed to do here remember that? Don't insult me I won't take any more of this from you. if you won't make peace with me I will leave this place tomoro. I don't want to come between you and your father." she snapped.
"I will recommend another nurse for your father" she added upset and tears running down her face. she wiped the tears walked out and left him standing.
Nathan watched her leave and felt bad he had pushed it too far, he sat on the bed holding his head. oh God !" he frowned rubbing his forehead.
"Nora wait!" he called her following her to her room. she closed the door before he got to her. without knocking Nathan walked in and closed the door behind him.
"Nora am sorry " he apologised watching her as she sniffed and wiped tears from her face.
" just leave me alone already Nathan please." she told him pulling up the bedding to prepare to sleep.
"No I won't leave until you hear me out, you can't leave Nora" .
"Oh why not uh? Am just a nurse and anyone can replace me. So am out of here tomoro."she responded pushing the covers on the bed aside.
Don't you do that Nora please " Nathan begged, "my father needs you " he said moving closer to where she stood holding her pillow, " and I need you here too, don't you see? I like you a lot Nora and it hurts when you are away. please don't go."
Nora shook her head but before she could say a word, he held her hand.
" please forgive me" he said in a very low tone.
"But Nathan.. I um , I can't Nathan, I can't do this anymore. I don't want to hurt anyone here. you have to understand."
Instead of responding, Nathan reached out and kissed her, she resisted and walked away, "stop doing this to me Nathan please" she told him trying to avoid his gaze by all means. But he held her to the wall, "tell Me the truth now do you have any feelings for me? "
"Oh no we are not going that path Nathan drop this now " she whispered, his face close to her face.
Nathan leaned forward and pressed his body on Nora's, "please she whispered again."
Nathan held her chin and raised her head,
"look at me Nora, you do feel something for me, just tell me already."
"I can't" she told him but her expression told him something else. He held her head by the neck and kissed her again. She felt his soft wet lips on hers and all the will to resist him was gone. She let him kiss her and closed her eyes.
Nathan withdrew.. "Nora won't you kiss me back?" He asked almost begging.
"Oh God.. Nathan don't make things more complicated I beg you."
" I won't let you go no matter what, this is where I want to be, don't you see? Am Dying for your love." he slowly and gently kissed her and he smiled as she kissed him back. Her hands wrapped around his back. Nathan held her tight as he enjoyed the pleasure of her sweet lips and the feel of her hands on him.
He slowly withdrew after a very long passionate kiss. Nora looked at him, he smiled, "you are so sweet my Angel, please don't go okey?" Nora nodded her head without saying a word. He walked to the door and she held it to close after he was gone, before leaving he kissed her lips again, "I love you Nora" he told her and walked away.
Nora closed the door and hugged herself re-living the moment as she walked to the bed.

To be continued...
©Tisa Phiri
All Rights Reserved.

1 Like

Re: Sins Of My Parents by Nobody: 7:42am On May 21, 2018
Thanks for the update. God bless. Keep it up. You are doing a very good job.
Re: Sins Of My Parents by skubido(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2018
Chai. E don happen.

Tanks a lot for the update. God bless
Re: Sins Of My Parents by izaray(f): 2:05pm On May 21, 2018
God bless you for the update, really enjoyed reading ur stories.
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Oyinprince(m): 11:54pm On May 21, 2018
SINS OF MY PARENTS EPISODE 11

Early the following morning Nathan went for his usual work out. After taking a shower, he walked to his father's room to check on him and found it empty. "dad?" He called out thinking He might be in the bath tab.
" where could he be?" He thought to himself..
Walking out he saw the maid heading to the bedrooms. " grany!" he stopped her as he always called her " have you seen dad? I didn't find him in his room."
" Yes, he is outside Nora has started helping him exercise walking."
" oh I see, " he aswered, "let me see how he's doing then."
As he walked dressed in his jeans and a loose t-shirt, he thought of Nora, he had a difficult time the previous night to sleep. he could not get over the feel of kissing her and her soft breath, she was perfect. The intensity of the kiss he had with her gave him an assurance she had strong feelings for him." I have found her " he whispered in his head " the woman of my youth."
He stood outside and watched Nora trying to get Joe to step. "Try one more time" she encouraged.
"I can't do this Nora" his father complained sadily .
"oh please let's try one more time" she begged him, " you need to stay focused and positive."
Joe sighed and tried to move his legs again. Nathan felt a bit of jealousy as he watched Nora and his father with her hands on his back. but he quickly blushed it off and walked towards them.
"Well dad, that is good. keep up like that and you will be on your feet in a week !" he shouted as his father turned to look at his direction..
" mmmn you two can make a good team" his dad teased. Nathan looked at Nora, "good morning " he smiled.
"morning " she answered avoiding his eyes.
" so how is it going here?" he asked..
"well we trying to get me walk" Joe told him.
he patted his back ." .you will be okay dad, you have the best Physiotherapist here." Nathan added his eyes on Nora who smiled shly. he let go of his father's back and held Nora's finger and withdrew quickly before his father could see him.
"Well let me leave you two continue with your work here. I wanna pick up something from Town. see you later" he told them and walked to his car in the garage.
After another session of exercising later that afternoon, she helped him back inside and gave him his super and medicine. As he sat to eat he called her.
" Nora come sit here."
" Whats up ?" She asked with a smile.
"oh well I just wanted to say that am sorry last night i was a bit off. I said lots of things I shouldn't have. I mean you are not here to listen to my problems."
Nora smiled " don't worry about it Joe. I understand, it's okey you can trust me. I mean I have been here for a while now and I feel like you people are family. so believe me it wasn't a bother. I actually feel honoured you trust me enough."
'Thank you " Nora Joe told her.
"You welcome " she responded.
" well let me get to my room then call for me if you need me.
"yeah sure" he nodded his head
She went in and grabbed the remote control to turn on the TV not noticing Nathan standing behind her. he cleared his throat and she turned stattled. Nathan smiled.
"Am sorry I sacred you. I just got this for you" he said extending his hand from his back with a bunch of fresh flowers..
"Oh Nathan, what? You should."
she could not finish her sentence and he went to hold her hand. "I just wanted to say thank you and am sorry for last night." he smiled..
"Thank you Nathan and I forgive you." she told him getting the bouquet.
" you shouldn't have gone through all this trouble for me Nathan. It wasn't so necessary."
"Yes it was for me Nora. last night was the best night i have ever had in a long time. I mean I have not felt that happy since mom was, you know...." he didn't complete his setence and Nora Added.
" I know and it's okey."
Nora sat on her bed, "I have to watch my favorite serie now she told him."
"you mind I sit and watch with you?" he asked already sitting next to her . she looked at him and smiled, cyou are unbelievable Nathan."
He removed his sneakers and climbed up the bed leaning on the wall and placing a pillow on his head. "if you ask me, it's more comfortable here" he giggled.
"Mmmn I will pass Nora shrugged.
"Okay Nora listen to me now." Nathan crawed to the side sat and touched the top of her leggings on the thigh. "I don't know how to put this but I want you in my life. please don't shut me off now. Just tell me what it is You feel for me and if you don't want me then I will let you be I promise."
Nora turned to look at him, his eyes displayed pure honesty and emotions." I can't deny it I feel attracted to you, but come on we can't do this now."
" why not?" He asked looking at her, "is it dad? "
"Please Nathan don't start with that again."
"no no don't get me wrong Nora" he interrupted.
" I just meant to say, that maybe you afraid of what he might say or something" .
"Yeah something like that" She agreed.
" we will work something out. if you want we won't tell him we are together at least not now" he added his hands on her.
"Now come here" he grabbed her hand and pulled her to the wall. he hugged her from the back and she leaned her head on him as they watched the movie.
"I always dreamt of holding you like this" he whispered in her ears. "It feels like home."
"Yeah" Nora smiled her eyes still on the TV..
They had some small talk about different things and hours later they both fall asleep still in their clothings.

To be continued...
©Tisa Phiri
All Rights Reserved.

Re: Sins Of My Parents by Nobody: 9:26am On May 22, 2018
Thanks for the update. God bless. More grease to your elbow.
Re: Sins Of My Parents by izaray(f): 9:46am On May 22, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Sins Of My Parents by skubido(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2018
E don happen, d show don start

tanks a lot for the update
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Uniquechild(f): 8:57pm On May 22, 2018
Everything is falling into place. God please let it not be that they're related. More inspiration
Re: Sins Of My Parents by skubido(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2018
Uniquechild:
Everything is falling into place. God please let it not be that they're related. More inspiration

Sist they are related.
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Oyinprince(m): 12:09am On May 31, 2018
SINS OF MY PARENTS EPISODE 12

Later in the night, Nathan woke up and noticed he had fallen asleep Nora wrapped in his hands. he thought of going to his bed, so he placed her head on the pillow, stood to go, switched off the lights and TV but then changed his mind.He slowly went back in and held her again." I won't leave you" he whispered placing her head on his chest. she mourned a bit and then fall back asleep instantly.
Nathan let a smile the feel of her heart beating felt so good, he closed his eyes and was gone too.
The following morning they both over slept. Joe from the other room noticed that it was past the time Nora usually went to say her good morning but he was surprised the old maid is the one taking his breakfast. " Nora is still asleep?" he asked her after she came to collect back the plates. "I think so Sir I have not seen her" the maid explained.
"oh I see" he nodded, " it's unusual of her " he said looking at the watch. it was 30 minutes past 08 hours, " let me find out may be she isn't well" Joe told her pushing his wheel chair towards Nora's room.
He knocked once and entered when there was no response, " oh!" he sighed in his mind. seeing his Son and Nora cuddled and fast asleep in the clothes they wore the previous day. he paused for a while feeling rather jealousy, but then thought over it. She was perfect for Nathan and not him he comforted himself. "am old and have had my chances at life so I would rather see my son happy." he smiled them in that position reminded him of the love of his life Racheal. he wheeled back and closed back the door quitely careful not to make a sound. As he pushed himself to the study he found the maid and she asked, "is she okey?"
" Yes" Joe answered with a smile, "am sure shes perfect" he said pushing to his study room.
Nora woke up almost immediately Joe went out and she realised Nathan was still besides her. she smilled as she looked at his sleepy face. Shaking him a bit she woke him up, "hey!" Nathan opened his sleepy eyes, "is it morning already?"
" Oh yeah, silly it is past 8 and I have not checked on your father yet. am sure he will start looking for me. Come on now leave before anyone sees us."
" Oh no please " Nathan yowned. "one more hour please."
Nora chuckled
"Mmm look at you? just get to your room already spoiled boy" .
Nathan smiled and turned her to him " I had the most beautiful night of my life. should I come back tonight? Please."
" no" Nora smiled "don't you even think about it. Remember what we discussed last night."
" yea yea." he shrugged we are still hiding like 15 year olds he said making a sad face. he raised his head and kissed her. " See you outside" he said before leaving the room.
"Morning dad !" he greeted his father as he opened the door to the study.
" morning son" Joe responded looking at the bright face of his son. "you slept well? " He asked him.
"yeah " Nathan smiled. "I had the best night of my life."
" uh I see the beaming of your eyes Nathan. I sure can tell you are in good spirits this morning" . Joe added pretending he didn't see anything.
"oh dad you are funny" he laughed, " let me go see my gym will see you later"
" sure son" Joe nodded, "you arent working this weekend?" He asked before Nathan closed the door
" no I think I will stay home this weekend. unless there will be an emergence at the hospital" he explained..
" great then, Son go on. "
When Nora was done taking a bath. she too went to greet him." I think it's time for your exercise Joe " she told him.
"Sorry I woke up late today."
Joe smiled widely " you are not the only one who over slept my dear. Nathan just went out too."
"Really ?" Nora answered shly . I gues we were both so tired." she added with a grin. Joe pushed his chair towards where she sat, " Nora dear, You are a beautiful, kind and honesty woman. I want you to be happy okey? "
Nora looked at him and she couldn't understand what he was driving at, "well thank you Joe " she smiled.
"yeah !" Joe patted her hand, "now let's go you do your thing on these dead legs of mine. I want to be able to walk on your wedding day" he teased.
Nora opened her mouth to say something but she quickly closed it.
"mmm you are acting funny today if you ask me " she told him as she moved him outside.
Joe laughed " am in good spirits today dear. what can I tell you."
"By the way" Joe informed her, " next week Monday the driver will come pick me up I need to check on some things from the company office. I have been working remotely but now I need to go sort a few things"
". that's okay " Nora told him.
" by the way do you know the weekend after next week will be my birthday?"
" No " Joe responded. "wow! so how old will you be turning my dear"
." 24..? she told him.
"Mmmn I see, I married Joe's mom when she was 24 and she was as beautiful as you are now." Joe smiled
"i see " Nora answered, "am sure shes still beautiful. so tell me " she continued helping him up, "do you know where she is now?"
Joe sighed "no i don't, the last time i met one of her cousins, all she told me was that Racheal was in South Africa and probably married to another man."
Nora smiled, "wow Racheal that's my mom's name she told him."
"What? You don't say?" Joe exclaimed.
" what a coincidence."
"yeah" Nora smiled, "but not to worry she can't be close to be your Racheal. from the way you talk about her am sure shes a lot more beautiful and probably older." She said laughing..
"Well " Joe giggled, trying to push his leg forward holding his hand on Nora's shoulder, "you are beautiful and am sure your mom is too."
Nora laughed " oh unfortunately people say I don't look like her. maybe am more of dad " she added
"come on," Joe told her, " you must have taken something from her as well."
"oh yeah , my fingers probably" she teased. Joe shook his head, "There you said it" They both laughed.
In Lusaka, Racheal and her husband sat in their living room talking." honey its Nora's birthday after next week. i want to pay her a suprise visit on her birthday. what do you think? "
she asked her husband, " it's a good idea honey" Thabo answered. "I think we should both go since it's a weekend."
" that's great honey" Racheal shouted excited.
"Am sure she would love that. Besides we can use a week's vacation before I start work. "
"sure" Racheal smiled happily.
The following week went by fast and Nora and Nathan where getting closer by the day..
She told him about her birthday and he was excited in his heart he planned to do something special for her.
She walked to his door one afternoon, "come in " Nathan answered, seeing her by the door he went and pulled her in.
" am glad you are finally done with your work with dad. I was dying of holding you he said kissing her. "
"I can tell by the way your hands are all over me" she laughed kissing him back.
" can you blame me, when am hooked by a woman like yourself?" He asked teasingly as he rubbed his nose on hers.
" Well , Mr lover boy, I came to tell you am going out this afternoon. I need to go check on my small house and do some cleaning and dusting I might end up having no place to go to after am done here." She shrugged.
"am going with you " Nathan told her.
"I don't think it's a good idea Nathan." Nora told him still holding him by the waist.
"why not?" Nathan winced, "I can't stand spending this whole weekend without you babe. allow me to come with you. "
"If it will put your mind at easy, then you should go alone from here then I will follow you later. don't worry about dad. I will have something to tell him."
"Oh...I don't know Nathan am not so comfortable, your father might suspect something." she complained letting go his waist.
" I am almost certain dad knows babe, hes just waiting for us to tell him. so don't worry if he hasn't said anything it means he is not mad at us."
"Alright then you will find me" she told him at last, " thank you babe " Nathan kissed her forehead.
" I promise to pay attention and watch you clean' he teased as she walked out.
" she shook her head, what a lazy Doctor." she smiled heading to say bye to Joe who was watching soccer in the TV room.
"Go on my dear" Joe told her.
" I will continue doing the exercises. I have started taking some steps, thanks to you."
" you should" Nora encouraged use the cruches as much as posible posible avoid the wheel chair."
"sure" Joe nodded.

To be continued...
©Tisa Phiri
All Rights Reserved.

Read more here - www.youngicee.com
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Oyinprince(m): 12:10am On May 31, 2018
SINS OF MY PARENTS EPISODE 13

Nora was taken to her flat by Joe's driver. she got a wrapper from her bag put it on and started dusting. It was a one bedroom self contained flat with a small kitchen attached to the sitting room.
she removed her shoes and pulled a pair of soft slippers from the shoe rack.
Humming to the gospel collection playing on her small home theater, she started working.
She had finished cleaning the bedroom leaving the tiles sparkling clean, just when she moved to start cleaning the sitting room her phone rang, " dad!" she whispered before answering..
"Helo dad! what's up!" She answered with a jovial voice.
" yes sweety i missed you, how is it going that side? " He asked.
"am doing okay dad, My patient has started taking steps, in fact he's now begining to use cluches ."
"oh sweety that's good news am proud of you." Thabo exclaimed
Nora chated for some more minutes as she sat on the only couch in the room. she heard a soft knock and she walked to the door still listening to her dad explain something about his business.
Opening the door, Nathan walked in with a packet, she smiled at him. He stepped in and she closed the door murmuring in agreement to what her father was saying.
Nathan stood behind her and wrapped his hands around her, he placed his face in her neck making her wince.
" stop!" she whispered, he shook his head smilling and biting her ear.
"Dad," Nora called out," let me get back to you" she told him still trying to escape his tickles.
" Okay Nora take care and regards from your mother." Hwe father hang up.
She gently slapped his head, " you are naughty Nathan. I was talking to dad."
" I couldn't wait " he responded turning her to face him." I missed you."
" Really ?" Nora asked smiling, "but it's only been 2 hours since I last saw you."
" that's a long time babe." Nathan answered. "I was practically flying when coming here."
"mmmn, so tell me what did you tell your father?" She asked holding him.
He let a laugh " don't worry Joe knows am working tonight."
Nora opened her eyes wide open.
" hmmmmmhm since when do you lie like that?" She teased playing with a label on his t-shirt. Instead he bend little and reached for her lips.
" since I fall in love with Nora." she smiled between the kiss.
Withdrawing , she dropped her hands from the chest she had placed them.
I have to finish cleaning this room.
"oh no" Nathan complained, "I was enjoying myself" he sat on the couch lifting his legs.
"give me the remote then I watch BBC news. I won't partake in your working" he laughed looking at her.
Shaking her head Nora got a broom and long mop and continued cleaning the floor.He watched her as they talked.
"tell me, how is your family? Any news from my in-laws?" he asked her with a chuckle.
"They are fine, my mom is officially a business woman am happy for her she was bored at home. now she will be spending time at the boutique."
" great!" Nathan answered.
She finished cleaning all the rooms and dusted the Windows. Nathan set up the lunch he came with on the plates and saved it on the table.
" you are a life saviour" she told him as she joined him on the couch.
After eating Nathan lifted the plates and went to wash them. "I will help you with these he told her."
"mmm look at you " she laughed "just because there are only two plates uh?"
" Definately " Nathan responded laughing
Nora walked to the bedroom, "let me take a quick shower then, am all sweaty.
" of course" Nathan agreed " just hurry"
He placed the plates in the small cabinet and went to lay down on Nora's bed.
he got her phone and watched some pictures of her family. he smiled when he slid to a photo where Nora was seated smiling with her mother. he looked at the photo long enough. something in him connected to the woman in the pic. he looked at another photo where there was Nora, both her parents and young brother, he felt a sting of sadiness, wishing he had his own family like that.
He was lost in his own thoughts and didn't realise Nora had come out and was dressed in a soft short going slightly above her knees and a small t-shirt.
" wow!" he shouted, " you look amazing babe."
"mmmn thank you" she said joining him on the bed.
" I feel a bit tired" she told him looking at her phone in his hands, "that's my family" she told him pointing at the photo.
"we took that photo at a family dinner last year, it was my mom's birthday"
"Wow! i admire this" he said honestly.
"you know, sometimes I wish i had a family like yours, my life doesn't feel right you know. Like i have been living a lie or some artificial life."
Nora felt pity for him, recalling what Joe told her about his first wife. he would be surely devasted if he were to know the truth, She thought. however she kept her promise to Joe and said nothing.
"Come here" she said putting the phone on the table, "don't worry other people have no parents nor the kind of life you have. so just be grateful for that and I may not know much about you and your father but i know for sure that he loves you. he is proud of who you are as a person and as a son"
Nathan held her face, "thanks babe, it means lots coming from you. so now," he cleared his throat " you smell great" he whispered drawing her to himself.
Nora smiled and reached for his lips, he mourned with pleasure as the intensity of the kiss grew, in minutes they both were lost in the passions and connection of their bodies. unlike all the kisses they had before, they both knew they had gone deeper than usual that day but none of them was withdrawing..
Without hesitation Nathan pulled Nora's top from her head and pulled out the bra as he moved on top of her. he pulled his own t-shirt off without letting go of her mouth. The feel of her pointed and hard nipples drove him wild and he held her closer to his chest mourning with pleasure as his pistol hardened.
Nora pushed him back a little, "Wait Nathan" she whispered catching her breath, "I have never done this before" she told him her eyes fixed at his.
"Really?" Nathan asked her and she nodded in agreement.
"You want me to stop then?" He asked her still on top of her.
"I just wanted you to know" she responded.
" I love you and it's hard to resist what am feeling now."
Nathan smiled " thank you and I love you Nora. I want to do this but I need you to be sure. remember your first time has to be special..with a special someone" he whispered..
She sighed, "you are that special someone Nathan" she told him running her hands on his hairly chest. He smiled and sat up pulling her short down.
she too helped him out of his pants and they lay down skin to skin exploring each other as the passion increased immensely between them. "I love you " he whispered in her ears during the act, enjoying her tightness and warmth of her inside his hands exploring all her curves.
Panting, they both lay on their backs minutes later.
"wow! am speechless" Nathan confessed. "you are amazing my babe" he said while looking at her face.
she smiled, "you are the best too" she responded, "though i have no idea about any other man and I wouldn't wish to." she added rubbing his chick.
he smiled cheerfully, "you are priceless Nora and I will never let you go. no matter what. This is the begining of my happy life I can feel it" he added sincerely.

To be continued...
©Tisa Phiri
All Rights Reserved.

Re: Sins Of My Parents by queenitee(f): 8:24am On May 31, 2018
Eeyah. Ah no oo. Nora is his sister o. Ah, Gobe
Re: Sins Of My Parents by queenitee(f): 8:25am On May 31, 2018
Eeyah. Ah no oo. Nora is his sister o. Ah, Gobe.
It's like before we fall in love these days, we have to meet our families first, introduction first o
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Nobody: 8:56am On May 31, 2018
Chai wahala dey oh,
Oyinprince weldone, nice story
Re: Sins Of My Parents by skubido(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2018
Lobatan.

Tanks a lot for the update. God bless
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 31, 2018
Incest!!! Thanks for the update.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD / Masked Love / Nigerian Girl Living In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 222
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.