Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State (14987 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by Chiedu4Trump: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2018
Tofax:
The time has come to unite and fight this monster called "Fulani herdsmen from Libya". Lets put our differences aside and fight for the sake of Nigeria.
Which Nigeria?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by MTKbudapest(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2018
After the Hausa Muslim's Fulani herdsmen have done killing in the north and middlebelt let them remember to kill their Muslim brothers in the south west.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by Olatara(f): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2018
Turantula:
Buhari has finally outdone Hitler.
Dear middle Beltans its never too late to ask for forgiveness for the evil you did to Ndigbo.
Hopr there will be human beings left in Benue state come 2019
Everything is not all about the Ndigbo, shit happens. it's not only the Nigerian civil war that was fought, so being selfish and why Shud the Benue peeps apologize to Igbo.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2018
Megatrix:
Kyase and omenkalives I will continue tagging both of you on these kinds of threads until your zombified brains are reformatted to factory settings
omenka is now progress69

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2018
chiagozien:
In 1997 You joined yoruba to kill igbos just to make hausafulanis happy,now they have turn against you,

that remind me of lucky dube song:you gona reap what you sow.

what is this one saying?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by Cyberleets: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2018
Benue though their enemies were the igbos and their friends is the Hausa/Fulani

As for me!! I don't care..

The North is paying for the sins They committed During the 1966 pogrom!! you Can't escape Karma.

Next up are the Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by progress69: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
omenka is now progress69
Ok
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by elhbb: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
One idiotic Christian will still tell me this is not a targeted killing of Christians been wiped out from Benue
Thesame idotic Christian will tell you the killings in Zamfara are targeted at Hausa Christians.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by elyonspy(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2018
end time killings
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by cosmos1440: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
sotall:
Na wa ooo...

Who Benue people offend??

ibos.
according to some comments here.
they said the fulani herdsmen are revenging for them
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by cosmos1440: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
if only we see ourselves the way others sees us.
I know your ignorance and hatred will not let you reason properly,
but going by the comments some of you ibos are making here, just shows clearly why other ethnic groups , especially your south-south neighbors, hate you.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by islandmoon: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Buhari has ordered our immigration to keep the border open for his kinsmen from Niger, Chad , Sudan and Mali. they are busy installing Seriki in our cities and if we act, he will send the army to defend them but he couldnt send the army to stop them from killing us in Benue, Taraba etc, we now have them in every state riding okada, picking trashes and selling stuffs in the wheel barrow, they all claim they are from kano because they see Nigeria as America. they even have our voters card that some Nigerians do not have.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari must be voted back to Daura in 2019.
Any individual who doesn't get a PVC to vote out the dullard is worse than this Fulani herdsmen.
I have my PVC but I’m not voting anybody come 2019..I have made up my mind to ride the rough waves of whatever will come after that..let those who installed the tyrant be the ones to vote him out.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by lotusbeta: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Turantula:
Dear middle Beltans its never too late to ask for forgiveness for the evil you did to Ndigbo.

Your type are so annoying in your continuous pathetic need to be victims. What evil was done to the Ndigbos? If the whole of Nigeria seems to always pick on you or do evil to only you, I suggest you take time out to reflect on your attitude
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by alebz007: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good afternoon dear friends, How're we doing today? Just want to wish you all a beautiful day Thinking of building a second income stream? Join Oriflame today!!
Details/Enquiries? Kingsley 08149322437
God bless you.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
Just imagine your question, you think Benue is 15 hours away from you? the question should be is Nigeria turning to Somalia. They are going LGA by LGA there is a pattern to this fulani 'madness', people have just decided to be blind, Nigerians are getting displaced but people are chanting he is trying, I just laugh, sowore2019 or your state is next

truefact:
Is Benue turning to somalia

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
It is only a weighty matter that compels the elders to start heading towards the Village Square in ones and twos. The sighting of droves of the dragon fly is a clear indication that the harmattan season is nigh, just as no one needs to consult an oracle to know that a dumb person cannot be made spokesman of the clan, nor given the title of "Onu na ekwuru oha".
Time to act against dis issue is now

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by guru03(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Turantula:

And u think you're safe, your village is the next target.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
This is sad indeed
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by doctokwus: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

I have my PVC but I’m not voting anybody come 2019..I have made up my mind to ride the rough waves of whatever will come after that..let those who installed the tyrant be the ones to vote him out.
I beg of you in the name God or whatever you believe in,don't allow your anger make you indifferent.
The mistake has been made,by even my type,as educated and enlightened as I am,and millions of others.We accept it has been a monumental error and wish to correct it,as we are already doing,culminating on the voting day itself.
Your vote is needed,I implore you,please,plan to vote that day,please and please.Biko!

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
truefact:
Is Benue turning to somalia
...Somalia...

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by jimrog: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Turantula:

Na everybody dey do evil to ndigbo. Ndigbo no dey sin against others. Yeye victim mentality...
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Turantula:
...it's...
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by MYHUBBY: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
let's give Fulani herdsmen amnesty and see how the killings we stop- Buhari

I regret ever having someone like buhari in my country, he ought to be made in animal form, perhaps some wild animal and kept in the zoo forever

he's a sample of beast of the nation. to L with y'all if you still vote for this good for nothing lab waste product comes 2019
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by cosmos1440: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
MTKbudapest:
After the Hausa Muslim's Fulani herdsmen have done killing in the north and middlebelt let them remember to kill their Muslim brothers in the south west.

southeast is next.
As you can see for yourself, the entire landmass of the southeast is smaller than Benue state, so the Fulani herdsmen will overrun your region in less than 24hours when they leave Benue state.
if you doubt me check the map. 2 of your states even shared border with Benue

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
chiagozien:
In 1997 You joined yoruba to kill igbos just to make hausafulanis happy,now they have turn against you,

that remind me of lucky dube song:you gona reap what you sow.

...Yoruba...Igbos...Hausa/Fulani...Now they have turned against you...
That reminds me of a Lucky Dube's song...

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Any individual who doesn't get a PVC to vote out the dullard is worse than this Fulani herdsmen.
...these Fulani herdsmen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by dokyOloye: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I beg to disagree.
He must be allowed to stay and fulfill d prophecy we foretold but they refused to listen.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by nnokwa042(m): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
cosmos1440:

southeast is next.
As you can see for yourself, the entire landmass of the southeast is smaller than Benue state, so the Fulani herdsmen will overrun your region in less than 24hours when they leave Benue state.
if you doubt me check the map. 2 of your states even shared border with Benue
ask your self is there any igbo state in hands of fulani or igbo state been ruled by fulani emir? Then think of kwara
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by cosmos1440: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
lotusbeta:

Your type are so annoying in your continuous pathetic need to be victims. What evil was done to the Ndigbos? If the whole of Nigeria seems to always pick on you or do evil to only you, I suggest you take time out to reflect on your attitude

leave them alone, they are just confessing that they are born to be victims.
Remember the saying " You are who you say you are"
And that is what they will soon be.
VICTIMS
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers, 17 Others In Benue State by cosmos1440: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
mumu
southeast is next. your fellow ibos on this platform has already accepted their fate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha / Driver Tortured By NDLEA In Kogi Dies (Photo) / Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.