Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death (45253 Views)

Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide / Facebook Post Of Father Joseph Gor In January Before He Was Killed By Herdsmen / Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by justiz5(m): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
zoba88:
One of the priests,Rev. Fr. Gor Joseph,killed today by Fulani herdsmen in Benue state had in January told his people that herdsmen are still living with them.He said his people were living in fear when he made the post and today he is gone.May his soul RIP.Amen!  

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/see-what-one-of-priests-killed-by.html?m=1
Any time the Rev. comes to our Plaza everyone keeps smiling. He plays with every one any time he comes around.

Rest on Reverend.

To all the ''Men of God'' in Nigeria who are still afraid to speak out against the Islamilization agenda of Buhari, next shall be your turn.

3 Likes

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by northvietnam(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Qrisful:

This is one of the 15 million mumus who voted an international embarrassment as president

please meaning into my post Ogan
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
[s]
Qrisful:

This is one of the 15 million mumus who voted an international embarrassment as president, a religion and tribal jingoist, i am not even move by the killing because the middle belt allowed themselves to be used a a willing tools in hands of the invaders the hausa/fulanis, next time they will understand why the igbos has been shouting to free them from shackle of northern vampires.
[/s]

Sarcasm
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by tokrizy: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
northvietnam:
I got first hand information that no priest was killed in Benue by Innocent fulani herders...

So my take on this issue is that this is PURE Propaganda by Enemies of the state/ Idiotic pigs of BIAFRA to tarnish the image of Muha-maid Buhari...

Cyba-ber till 2023...

Omenkalives, sarki, buhariguy, ipobarecriminals, Ngene, Bremex and other Nairaland Resident Zombies.... Hope i spoke ur shallow minds
ah
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
kaen1317:
After Benue it will now be the turn of the southeast. Another 4 years then its all over
Igbo's are waiting for them they should try it and see deadly civil war never experience in mankind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by buhariguy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Qrisful:

This is one of the 15 million mumus who voted an international embarrassment as president, a religion and tribal jingoist, i am not even move by the killing because the middle belt allowed themselves to be used a a willing tools in hands of the invaders the hausa/fulanis, next time they will understand why the igbos has been shouting to free them from shackle of northern vampires.
so, because middle belt voted for honest President, that is the reason idiotic pigs of Biafra and their party PDP sponsored killer herdsmen to kill good people of middle belt.

My God will punish every sponsored evildoers sent to buhari government
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by northvietnam(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firefire:
[s][/s]

May the blood of the departed souls be upon Mohomodu Buhary $ Osunbade.
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by northvietnam(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firefire:
[s][/s]

May the blood of the departed souls be upon Mohomodu Buhary $ Osunbade.
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by benuejosh: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
andyanders:
From with you have posted, I can only deduce your rant as that of a mad man. Your user name already identified your person.
don't mind the foolish pig. He wants to get noticed.
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by 9ja083: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
It's like you are a fulani herdsman. You always defend and support them even when the truth is before your eyes. I believe you have knife of different types for killing ppl.

northvietnam:
I got first hand information that no priest was killed in Benue by Innocent fulani herders...

So my take on this issue is that this is PURE Propaganda by Enemies of the state/ Idiotic pigs of BIAFRA to tarnish the image of Muha-maid Buhari...

Cyba-ber till 2023...

Omenkalives, sarki, buhariguy, ipobarecriminals, Ngene, Bremex and other Nairaland Resident Zombies.... Hope i spoke ur shallow minds
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by northvietnam(m): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
andyanders:
From what you have posted, I can only deduce your rant as that of a mad man. Your user name already identified your person.

Nairaland resident Z spotted

1 Like

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by jamace(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Why should Benue people allow the blood suckers live among them? Presently I don't expect ANY village in Benue to allow bloodletters remain in their domain.

Must they wait until they are killed before they do the needful?

1 Like

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by DidierDrogba: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
northvietnam:

Cyba-ber till 2023...

your Dad's spermatozoa was wasted
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Softhands(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Amen!
simplemach:
oh! God
are we going to continue like this? see the way the human you created has been reduced to nothing.

meanwhile the security men that would have been used to protect the lives of helpless Nigerians are stuffed up in Dino's Residence, holding him hostage.

God please, for the sake of the human lives lost on daily basis, intervene in our situation in this country.

in Jesus name I pray.....
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by DidierDrogba: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
northvietnam:

Cyba-ber till 2023...

let the blood of dead be on your head and your family also...you slowpoke let the blood of the dead be on your head and your family..you slowpoke
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by northvietnam(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
DidierDrogba:

On ur mother...

he even told me he did it countless time and she begged for more...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by wink2015(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
LT. GENERAL THEOPHILUS DANJUMA ( rtd ) WAS RIGHT!

Go and defend yourself with guns and any weapon you think you can acquire.

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by rickyrex(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
northvietnam:

Cyba-ber till 2023...

Omenkalives, sarki, buhariguy, ipobarecriminals, Ngene, Bremex and other Nairaland Resident in Zombies.... Hope i spoke ur shallow minds
this was the same first hand information your president got yet he could not defend his people
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by shallysgirl: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
buhariguy:
so, because middle belt voted for honest President, that is the reason idiotic pigs of Biafra and their party PDP sponsored killer herdsmen to kill good people of middle belt.

My God will punish every sponsored evildoers sent to buhari government
Do you understand that people (men of God )have just been mowed down by fulani herdsmen, and you make caricature of it or try to divert attention or politicise it?
Well I know you are a muslim and this is beautiful in your sight. Tufiai.

1 Like

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Curvinus(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
northvietnam:

Cyba-ber till 2023...

Your sense of sarcasm needs a bit of work
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by shallysgirl: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
northvietnam:

Nairaland resident Z spotted
You took the sacarsm too far. Most people didn't read your comment to the end.
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by stevedre: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
DidierDrogba:

He was abusing people supporting Fulani heardsmen. Read again till the end and see where he mentioned the people always supporting the government even in sad events like this.
He is on your side so no need to abuse him or his father.

1 Like

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Adekdammy: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
buhariguy:
Rip
I can't imaging myself just die like that,

Me, a man of God go just die like that.
Is better I die doing the work of him that sent than to die for course of men- politician

Are you ok at all?
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by SalamRushdie: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
nnokwa042:
oga use ur head his on ur side

I didn't even bother readibgvhis comment to the end ..i thought he was a zombie

2 Likes

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by uchaymart(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
R.I.P Rev father Joseph, a kind hearted man you were when I first knew you as a seminarian. May your killers never go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by buhariguy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Follygunners:

Ogbeni, sharap make we hear word joor. angry

Even the disciples of Jesus died gory deaths.
his disciples died preaching the good news.
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
(just saw the sarcasm)

First hand information from where ? You can see his corpse there and you are still saying nonsense...what is post even about ? Are you saying Fulanis are not killing people in Benue?

there is sarcasm in his post .read it again.

1 Like

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hmmm

northvietnam:

Cyba-ber till 2023...

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by SalamRushdie: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
lefulefu:
he's being sarcastic, bros.read the post again.

Yes I saw it late because I didn't read his comment to the end ..I thought it was one of those BMC zombies

1 Like

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Reelectbuhari: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
zoba88:
One of the priests,Rev. Fr. Gor Joseph,killed today by Fulani herdsmen in Benue state had in January told his people that herdsmen are still living with them.He said his people were living in fear when he made the post and today he is gone.May his soul RIP.Amen!  

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/see-what-one-of-priests-killed-by.html?m=1

this is just communal clashes and church clash.....

benue state is an extension of sokoto caliphate......

I only pity my benue frnds who always attack me on Facebook that am heartless.....but they forget that from 1967 to 1970 they were more heartless fighting for the caliphate against eastern nigeria.....karma

anyway.....

Buhari is an arch-genocidist and blood sucking demon......may his days in he'll be in eternal torment.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Were Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau (Graphic Photos) / Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) / Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.