Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death (45247 Views)

Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide / Facebook Post Of Father Joseph Gor In January Before He Was Killed By Herdsmen / Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by revolt(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
northvietnam:

Go through my post again and read meaning into it...

then come bk and Edit urs
hes probably one of the lazy youths. He's not tht intelligent. Wasting ur tym.

1 Like

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by breeze23: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
And they are still buying and eating cow meat. without knowing that they are indirectly sponsoring fulani herdsmen.
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by kaen1317: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
SANCTO:
fulani agenda is mainly to conquer plateau, benue and taraba states. unfortunately these were d people that killed igbos most. let d vengeance of d blood of innocent igbos continue.
nice one
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by blessedjohn: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
I hope father mbaka is still alive to see this?
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by onward4life(m): 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
northvietnam:
I got first hand information that no priest was killed in Benue by Innocent fulani herders...

So my take on this issue is that this is PURE Propaganda by Enemies of the state/ Idiotic pigs of BIAFRA to tarnish the image of Muha-maid Buhari...

Cyba-ber till 2023...

Omenkalives, sarki, buhariguy, ipobarecriminals, Ngene, Bremex and other Nairaland Resident Zombies....

Hope i spoke ur shallow minds

keep Resting in the lord my Dear REV.

The chances of the middle pants you just mentioned losing their off springs to hearse men is like 90percent! (Furani investors)
Let dem keep pleasing their kaftan masters that keep cleansing them!

Source : death stock market..(of burari)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by godliman: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Edonojie007:
When Humans Starts Viewing Their Fellow Humans As Animals,they End Up Killing Men As Chickens.
Buhari Is Furstrated Beyond Anything,he Never Mearnt This; Although He Had Good Intention,but He Does Not Have The Wisdom To Express His Intention. Atleast,he Would Have Learnt From Solomon,whom Demanded Wisdom From God,and Not Wealth/looting.
Note: If You Intend On Becoming A Great Leader,what you Just Need Is WISDOM.
YOU MEAN YOU STILL BELIEVE BUHARI HAS GOOD INTENTION? I AM SPEECHLESS BROS. GOD HELP BOTH YOU AND HIM
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by steveDpro: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Rip
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by NSK4U(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
only devil will vote APC back to power again.
so because people refused cattle colonies, FG is relaxed to allow murderers go without any penalty??

may God's wrath go after those seeing the corpses of others as mere woods and continue to rant in campaign for APC 2nd term! APC again? NEVER!

Alakiyayi!!
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by presh2dk(m): 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
northvietnam:
I got first hand information that no priest was killed in Benue by Innocent fulani herders...

So my take on this issue is that this is PURE Propaganda by Enemies of the state/ Idiotic pigs of BIAFRA to tarnish the image of Muha-maid Buhari...

Cyba-ber till 2023...

Omenkalives, sarki, buhariguy, ipobarecriminals, Ngene, Bremex and other Nairaland Resident Zombies....

Hope i spoke ur shallow minds

keep Resting in the lord my Dear REV.
Ignorance is not the problem. THe illusion of knowledge is
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Nik77: 6:37am On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
(just saw the sarcasm)

First hand information from where ? You can see his corpse there and you are still saying nonsense...what is post even about ? Are you saying Fulanis are not killing people in Benue?

He is just being sarcastic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel / The Nigeria Police And The Phone Search Saga. / Lady Among Gang Of Interstate Armed Robbers Arrested By Police In Edo. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.