Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,294 members, 7,894,248 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

What Is The Difference Between The "Black" Police & "Blue" Police In Nigeria? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is The Difference Between The "Black" Police & "Blue" Police In Nigeria? (3001 Views)

Security Guard About To Sell Car Left In His Custody Nabbed By Police In Niger / Retired Black Police Officer Killed By Looters On MLK Drive / ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between The "Black" Police & "Blue" Police In Nigeria? by GeeString: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
I'm curious.

I've always noticed and never bothered to find out but today I really want to know.

Any policeman/woman in the house to school me? Do they serve a different purpose?

My gut tells me the black guys are the uneducated rough ones with limited ranks and the blue ones are higher ups most likely graduates with potential for growth. Plus the blue ones always look neater than their black counterparts.

I may be wrong...

Re: What Is The Difference Between The "Black" Police & "Blue" Police In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
Black: Can collect torn money.

Blue: Can do bank transfer/ATM on the spot.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Difference Between The "Black" Police & "Blue" Police In Nigeria? by GeeString: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Black: Can collect torn money.

Blue: Can do bank transfer/ATM on the spot.

Lol grin grin

I'm actually serious. I want to know.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The "Black" Police & "Blue" Police In Nigeria? by Cladez(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
Seriously I want to know too though I think blue ones have higher ranks............I might be wrong though.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The "Black" Police & "Blue" Police In Nigeria? by captainking(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
GeeString:
I'm curious.

I've always noticed and never bothered to find out but today I really want to know.

Any policeman/woman in the house to school me? Do they serve a different purpose?

My gut tells me the black guys are the uneducated rough ones with limited ranks and the blue ones are higher ups most likely graduates with potential for growth. Plus the blue ones always look neater than their black counterparts.

I may be wrong...
i can't recall in clear terms.. But.. I believe they all have the black and blue uniform.. But.. Blue uniform is like a ceremonial uniform.. Though mostly worn by higher officers... Just like in the navy.. Their white overall is their ceremonial outfit.. I am open to more knowledge on this..
Re: What Is The Difference Between The "Black" Police & "Blue" Police In Nigeria? by GeeString: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
captainking:
i can't recall in clear terms.. But.. I believe they all have the black and blue uniform.. But.. Blue uniform is like a ceremonial uniform.. Though mostly worn by higher officers... Just like in the navy.. Their white overall is their ceremonial outfit.. I am open to more knowledge on this..

Hmmm. Somehow I doubt that.

I saw one blue & black controlling traffic this morning. They are everywhere not ceremonial anything.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The "Black" Police & "Blue" Police In Nigeria? by captainking(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
GeeString:

Hmmm. Somehow I doubt that.

I saw one blue & black controlling traffic this morning. They are everywhere not ceremonial anything.
no probs..i don't know too..hence I am open to learning..
Re: What Is The Difference Between The "Black" Police & "Blue" Police In Nigeria? by Fahrenhite(m): 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Both the one that wear black and the ones that wear blue are all thieves

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Fraud Suspects Look Happy While Holding EFCC Crime Board: Photos / Accident At Ikeja, Lagos (graphic Content) / Michael Jackson Murdered By Doctor, Insiders Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.