Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group (14755 Views)

2021 Workforce Group Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme / Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions / Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by CapitoneMax(m): 12:46am On Jun 23, 2018
My man, invites for Accessment centre abi or which one are you talking about?
McAnarchy:
check your in boxes, invites have started rolling in.
Congrats guys!
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by Pinkiee(f): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2018
tunemike:
I almost reneged on my faith. On to the next stage. Thank you God.
What's the next stage? Have u done AC?
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by tunemike(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2018
Pinkiee:
About to do AC.
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2018
Pinkiee:
It's the 2nd phase of the AC, successful candidates from analytical exercise and essay got the invites.
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by Trudie: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Got an invite for AC. June 27, 8am
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by Uchgreen: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
Me too
McAnarchy:

June 28th, 1pm
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by tunemike(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
About 15 minutes more to the commencement of the Assessment. Goodluck to everyone.
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by Adechrist1(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
How was it bro?
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by Oneytee: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2018
tunemike:
About 15 minutes more to the commencement of the Assessment. Goodluck to everyone.
How'd it go?
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by Iraborist(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
E gree reply?

Water pass garri and sugar no de grin
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by tunemike(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Iraborist:
E gree reply?

Water pass garri and sugar no de grin
lolzzz...funny you. It was okay. Just make sure you are prepared for the competency based interview as that the questions are situational kind of.
You will be okay..just be yourself and make friends.
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by Kayceenaz(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2019
Uchgreen:
The test wasn't bad, who has an idea on what's gonna be the next stage
Good day! Bro. Please, what was the nature of that Workforce top talent test you took last year? I anticipate your Informative feedback. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by AlienRobot: 11:11am On Jul 19, 2019
For assessment test questions and answers, Send a mail to Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by Casper98: 3:26am On Jul 20, 2019
Pinkiee:
please how’s the CBT like?
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by wanderlust007(m): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hello guys... I wrote the first stage last monday and I got another mail today for the same taste with a new date (August 2) found 2 other people in the same shoes.Did they mean to invite us for another stage or it was a mixup? Please signify if you got the second mail... What do we do?
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by Solonapoleon: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2019
wanderlust007:
Hello guys... I wrote the first stage last monday and I got another mail today for the same taste with a new date (August 2) found 2 other people in the same shoes.Did they mean to invite us for another stage or it was a mixup? Please signify if you got the second mail... What do we do?

U can send them a mail stating that you have already taken the test.
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by Basilekeh: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2019
wanderlust007:

Check the code...did you apply for both..Academy and Top Talent
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by wanderlust007(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2019
Solonapoleon:

U can send them a mail stating that you have already taken the test.
I already sent them a mail, the phone number on their site is switched off
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by teekrackz(m): 8:42am On Jul 29, 2019
wanderlust007:

I already sent them a mail, the phone number on their site is switched off

Bro is it advisable for me to go as I don't ve original waec certificate but only my result print, i have other documents intact.
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by wanderlust007(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2019
Basilekeh:

Check the code...did you apply for both..Academy and Top Talent

Nice one bro. the codes says it all.. the introduction of the mail reads the same thing "thank you for applying for the top talent graduate trainee program" but the codes were different.

the first one was TTGT (Top Talent Graduate Trainee) while the one for august is WFGA (Workforce Group Academy).

So, I'll have to travel again
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by wanderlust007(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2019
teekrackz:

Bro is it advisable for me to go as I don't ve original waec certificate but only my result print, i have other documents intact.

I used my school's statement of result too
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by NanoSec: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2019
Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com for past and answers
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by teekrackz(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2019
wanderlust007:

I used my school's statement of result too

Thanks for the reply boss
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by JOHEOBE1988: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
wanderlust007:

Nice one bro. the codes says it all.. the introduction of the mail reads the same thing "thank you for applying for the top talent graduate trainee program" but the codes were different.

the first one was TTGT (Top Talent Graduate Trainee) while the one for august is WFGA (Workforce Group Academy).

Abeg guys, I heard those above the age limit were prevented from writing the test, please What's the situation report for those that have written already?
Please I need an urgent reply before i start going to Lagos.
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by NanoSec: 2:02am On Jul 31, 2019
For past questions and answers, Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by wanderlust007(m): 5:14am On Jul 31, 2019
JOHEOBE1988:

Abeg guys, I heard those above the age limit were prevented from writing the test, please What's the situation report for those that have written already?
Please I need an urgent reply before i start going to Lagos.

So it was, they were sent back
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by Antheus: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
What's the age limit?
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by Solonapoleon: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Please who has heard anything with regards to the TOP TALENT graduate trainee program. Have they started getting back to people.
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Join Real Estate Consultants Team Today.

Start earning passive incomes for yourself.

We have Estates in Lagos, Abuja and some other notable States across Nigeria.

How does it work?

Market and sell our Estates start earning commendable incomes.

For more info and how to go about it.

Join the Whatsapp group.

https:///FwlkqkR2X9644QHkYy4i7F
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by Solonapoleon: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
Bro, pls have you heard anything about the top talent. Have they called people already . Cos I have not gotten any mail regarding the recruitment.
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by Solonapoleon: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
wanderlust007:

Bro do you have am idea of they have called anyone as regards the top talent graduate trainee program
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by wanderlust007(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
Solonapoleon:

Bro do you have am idea of they have called anyone as regards the top talent graduate trainee program
No idea bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nestle 2016 Recruitment Thread / Access Bank Password For The Day / Tosin Adekanmbi, Shares Tips On Writing A Successful CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.