Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:58 PM

2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group (14750 Views)

2021 Workforce Group Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme / Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions / Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by fajeemeh: 12:19am On Aug 19, 2019
Solonapoleon:
Bro, pls have you heard anything about the top talent. Have they called people already . Cos I have not gotten any mail regarding the recruitment.

I wrote my test on the 22nd of July and I recieved a mail on the 16th of August (Friday) to come for the next stage which is the assessment centre.

Sequel to your performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT) you took at Workforce Group, we are pleased to inform you that you have been progressed to the next stage of the Workforce Group Academy Recruitment Programme - The Assessment Centre.

Details of this invite are given below:

Date: Monday, August 19, 2019.

Time: 1:00 PM (all candidates must be seated by this time)

Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Express Way, Beside UPS Gbagada Lagos.

Dress Code: Corporate (*See below for allowed dress codes)
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by nonye6194: 1:26am On Aug 19, 2019
angry
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by fajeemeh: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2019
nonye6194:
My issue is with their dress code for Male. Someone should help me explain better cos I dont have a suit but have a plain white shirt, black pants, blue tie and shoes to match. Shebi it's okay or we must wear suit ni. Abeg someone should reply asap

DRESS CODES:

Male

Shirts – must be plain white or plain blue only.

Tie – must be either red or blue (not both) Kindly note: no bow ties please.

Complete Suits – must be dark colored (dark blue, dark grey or black).

Shoes – must be corporate shoes that match your belt.

Grooming – Properly shaven and neat haircut.

Bro, Anytime you are asked to dress corporate, you MUST wear a suit.

Emphasis on the must
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by nonye6194: 1:06am On Sep 05, 2019
fajeemeh:

Bro, Anytime you are asked to dress corporate, you MUST wear a suit.

Emphasis on the must

I didn't, thanks to better explanation of the dress code. Suit wasn't a must. Thanks for the advice btw
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by lachenzy1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
"Avoid Mental [center][/center]Masturbation… WALK INTO 2020 WITH SMILES…"

Dear Friend,
Remember how you made fantastic new year resolutions in your brain… on how you're gonna be rich this year 2019, how you're gonna make so many millions, buy that car/house and so on…
Let me ask you a simple question… and I need an honest answer…
"Where You Able To Achieve Those Fantastic New Year Resolutions?...
I am 100% sure… only 1% achieved it… that's the truth of the world and no one can deny that…
That is what I call "Mental Masturbation"
But did you honestly ask yourself why you couldn't achieve them?... because you're never prepared and you do not have the right SKILLSET, MINDSET, and MANUAL to achieve many of your goals…
Let me use this opportunity to put you back on track for the remaining few days this year… with this FREE MANUAL that REVEALS - Effective Ways To Land 6-Figure Copywriting Clients Before The Year Ends.
I have read over the years how Copywriters complain about not getting a client to write for… and I begin to wonder what's the bridge between you and your next client…
These companies need you, especially small businesses that can't pay agencies to write for them...
If you're seeing this right now… I'm here to burn that bridge between you and your next six-figure copywriting client and I guarantee you are getting your next client in 2 weeks or less.
"END YOUR 2019 IN SMILES…"
I applaud your courage and determination to take a bold step towards the most powerful career path in the world. As powerful as it could be, it is not easy to become an expert in this powerful skill.
So you're a Copywriter?... Congratulations
So you're not a Copywriter?... Congratulations too, as I will hold your hand and walk you through the Zens and logic of turning WORDS into CASH
You must be so lucky to come across this letter, now it's your turn to make the decision to change your life and your finances before the year ends…
I'm happy you even know what copywriting is all about… a great sign you're on the right path to a good life.
COPYWRITING simply means turning WORDS into CASH
Growing up, I was a lover of advertisements on Newspapers, TV and Radio, that I could sing the gingles like I sing songs from Akon.
I was also in love with Billboards I see all over the city.
It was an inert trait in me, I never knew it was a powerful gold mine.
It will surprise you that I'm a Geology Graduate, who should be drilling some oil wells or mining some minerals in the countryside… studied nothing related to Marketing nor media publishing nor advertising.
See me today now… "A Geologist turned Direct Response Copywriter…" That's the best decision I've ever made in my entire life...
I have trained and learn from copywriting masters Dan Lok, Gary Halbert, Frank Kern and Grant Cardone, their Copywriting courses changed my life and if I have any advice for my 5-year-old daughter, it would be… Go learn copywriting.
With a few years of experience in the field of copywriting and marketing, I have been able to successfully work with clients who's sales had 5X, 8X and even 10X….
How was that possible?... PERSUASIVE WRITING.
"So many businesses are waiting for you to come to rewrite their story, shape their sales, review their sales process, write their newsletters, write their sales letters" IN EXCHANGE FOR CASH
These companies need you NOW… they're finding it difficult to write a compelling sales letter, they're looking for you right now…
Go after them, provide your best service and get paid in 6 and even 7 figures.
As I said, let's help ourselves together burning that bridge between you and your next client…
To burn that bridge, I have put together step-by-step and effective methods you can follow to land your next copywriting gig in an 18page MANUAL.
Just 18pages… loaded with a powerful approach to land your next 6 figure copywriting gig… This you can study and assimilate in 20minutes.
If you follow the Manual religiously, you will:
Build your copywriting portfolio even though you're still a beginner
Learn the basic skills you need to approach the best-paying clients
Learn how to cold call/email your prospects, with 100% working templates
Learn how to use the power of social media to get your 6 figure copywriting gig
Understand the best PERSUASIVE words to use when cold calling your prospects
Learn how to handle pricing and bargaining your hours of engagement
Be thought how to handle rejection
Learn how to approach a Mentor in a way he/she will never refuse you
All in an 18page manual… "THIS IS TOO MUCH OF A VALUE!!!" says my favourite student
The MANUAL was formerly 10pages but I decided to add more values and add little changes to suit the present-day market requirements.

I first published this MANUAL in December 2018, and had sold over 1,000 copies for $39 each… that was too cheap…
Now I have added value and my team is asking it should go for $45…
But… GOOD NEWS…
11th of Nov is my Mum's Birthday and I am giving away 50 copies of this MANUAL for $9 to 50 lucky persons...

$9 = FREE… but for the fastest fingers...
I will put out the download link and after the first 50 downloads, be set to pull out your card to purchase at $45 only… This is not worth the value you will receive in the MANUAL
But I learned a life lesson from my Mentor Dan Lok… who said… "What will be your legacy after you leave this life if you're not ready to impart in people's lives?..."
These are the two reasons I am getting this out for the first 50 people who are ready to take action to change their lives today…

https://paystack.com/pay/chenemiabraham

Do not miss this great opportunity, all you need to do is, be among the first 50 people to CLICK the LINK below and the FREE MANUAL is yours.
The implications of not taking action now is… You will be charged $45 to get what you should have gotten for FREE…
Procrastination is dangerous and you should not be known for it…
Get your FREE MANUAL NOW and Land your 6 figure copywriting client before the year ends. https://paystack.com/pay/chenemiabraham

Chenemi Abraham
(Direct Response Copywriter)

Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by phonym40: 8:15am On Mar 27, 2020
Re: 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group by Isaatin72: 8:58am On May 04, 2023
Isaatin:
add me up on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Career Opportunities At Coca-cola Hellenic Bottling Company / N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City / Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.