Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Show Evidence We Planned To Attack You – Oil Marketers Dare Okonjo Iweala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Evidence We Planned To Attack You – Oil Marketers Dare Okonjo Iweala (437 Views)

Mc Oluomo: People That Cannot Face You In Real Life Attack You On Twitter / Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG / "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Evidence We Planned To Attack You – Oil Marketers Dare Okonjo Iweala by Emmalez(m): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2018
Oil marketers under the aegis of Depot and Petroleum Products Marketers’ Association, DAPPMA, on Tuesday dared Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala to prove her allegation.

The marketers, who spoke in separate interview with Vanguard, were reacting to the allegation made by the former Minister of Finance that some oil marketers planned to confine her to wheelchair for fighting corruption under the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

Okonjo-Iweala made the claim in her new book entitled, ‘Fighting Corruption is Difficult.’

The Executive Secretary of DAPPMA, Femi Adewale, said “she (Okonjo-Iweala) is free to make any allegation deemed fit but she can help by naming the marketers.”

Also in his reaction to the claim, the National President of Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria, IPMAN, Chinedu Okoronkwo, said that the association was not mentioned in the statement.

He said, “Why will I react to such issue? We are not importing. For IPMAN, our major operation is buying from tank farms and NNPC depots.

“So you can know that she is not referring to us. She is referring to those who are coming to claim subsidy, not us.’’

On his part, Femi Olawore, Executive Secretary, Major Marketers Association of Nigeria, MOMAN, said: “How do I know the truth?

“I can only comment on our working relationship. I enjoyed working with her because she was very accessible.

“She worked against several forces in order to reduce the subsidy claims. We had reasons to quarrel but overall, she is a good Nigerian.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/25/show-evidence-we-planned-to-attack-you-oil-marketers-dare-okonjo-iweala/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Show Evidence We Planned To Attack You – Oil Marketers Dare Okonjo Iweala by Lipscomb(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2018
That woman she is a criminal I never trust her for once . I pray God keep buhari life beyond 2019 she will vomit what she ate and not yet eat
Re: Show Evidence We Planned To Attack You – Oil Marketers Dare Okonjo Iweala by nku5: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2018
As if hooligans communicate by email or registered letters? Ifeanyi Ubah pretty much opened their nyash when he quashed their artificial fuel scarcity two years ago
Re: Show Evidence We Planned To Attack You – Oil Marketers Dare Okonjo Iweala by Omololu2121: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Member Dies In Kwara Camp / Amodu's Rejection To Join APC :group Reacts To Article. / Finally, Hospitalised Dino Reacts To Failed Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.