Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,369 members, 7,929,153 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:07 AM

My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife (21952 Views)

My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by ijustdey: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
A 32-year-old hairdresser, Mrs Sherifat Ojelabi, on Friday, told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos that she contacted s3xual Transmitted Disease (STD) from her husband.

She also told the court that her husband, Bolaji, used to litter their bedroom with condoms he used on his girlfriends.

The petitioner further told the court that her husband, with whom she had a child in their three years of marriage, was also adulterous.

“Bolaji brings home girls of different sizes, shapes and colours and made love to them on our matrimonial bed.

“I used to see used condoms hang on every corner of our bedroom.

“One of the girls he brought home got pregnant and gave birth to a baby.

“Whenever he made love to me, I suffered infection with serious itching on my private parts that I have to use drugs before relief,” she said.

The hairdresser said that Bolaji owned her N620 000, adding that her husband used her Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) card to withdraw the money without her consent.

“My husband borrowed N170,000 from me and took N150,000, my contribution money in our room without telling me.

‘’He also took my ATM card to withdraw N300,000 from my account without my consent.

“When the issue resulted in a fight, his mother singlehandedly paid N350,000 out of the money.

The estranged wife said that Bolaji always threatening to kill and their son.

“My husband is a wife-beater who always disgraces me in public by stripping me naked during the beatings.

“He used to tell me that he was a cult member, that he committed atrocities in school which made him be rusticated, that he could do such atrocities to me.

“Bolaji also threatened to use our son for ritual,” the petitioner told the court.

She described her husband as an irresponsible husband and father, claiming his mother had been playing his role in the house.

The housewife, therefore, begged the court to terminate their marriage, claiming that the love she once had for her husband had faded.

However, Bolaji accepted that he was owning his wife money but said that the money was not up to N620,000.

“Yes, I took her money in the room and also took her ATM without her consent to withdraw only N120,000 when I was in need of money and she refused to give me.

“But all the money together is not up to N620,000 as she claimed but my mother had paid N350,000,” he said.

The 36-year-old public servant denied littering their bedroom with condoms but agreed that his girlfriend got pregnant with him.

The respondent said that he never threatened his wife’s life with the cult.

“I am not a cult member, I left the school willingly because some cult members wanted to force me into their groups,” he said.

According to him, he cherishes his son and cannot use him for the ritual.

He agreed that he beat his wife but denied stripping her naked.

Bolaji urged the court not to grant his wife’s request for the dissolution of marriage, adding that he would change for better as he was still in love with her.

The President of the court, Mr Akin Akinniyi, advised the couple to reconcile, saying that they were too young to be separated.

Akinniyi adjourned the case until May 24 for possible reconciliation.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/my-husband-infects-me-with-std-wife-tells-court/

lalasticlala
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by merrypakman: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Na wa o!
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by pocohantas(f): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bolaji, used to litter their bedroom with condoms he used on his girlfriends.
...Bolaji brings home girls of different sizes, shapes and colours and made love to them on our matrimonial bed.
...I used to see used condoms hang on every corner of our bedroom
...One of the girls he brought home got pregnant and gave birth to a baby.

...My husband is a wife-beater who always disgraces me in public
...Whenever he made love to me, I suffered infection with serious itching on my private parts
...Bolaji also threatened to use our son for ritual

Ahn ahn! Boda Bolaji!
Se won (fin ob*) shepe fun e ni? shocked shocked

14 Likes

Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by Lalas247(f): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bolaji bet why grin only you all this accusations na wa o ... fear God na

Aunty so u noticed all that and still stayed it’s the man ... she ain’t serious
Fed up of ladies crying over spilt milk ... that is stoping her from sorting her life out
He threatened to kill u and your son ..... undecided
Got girl preggo
Give you std

Even God will not help u till you help yourself .. I see why Bolaji is so brave it’s your fault ... let a guy treat you like a doormat what do u expect

Hold up he even stole money
O pari grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by MissJoy29(f): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
Na wah o. She's "too young to be separated from her husband".

But she isn't too young to die undecided
But madam, you try.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by baby124: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
What kind of judge is this? Too young to be separated after all the wife narrated? Some judgements are enough for judges positions to be reviewed.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by NwaAmaikpe: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
shocked

What type of endtime wives do we have these days?

Women who can't stomach small challenges marriage throws their way?
How much is ordinary antibiotics that she can not quietly buy to treat herself and still live in peace with her husband?

Our grandfathers had plenty wives and concubines yet our grandmothers were both loyal and also receptive of these aides.
What happened to those good days of old?

It's so sad that women demand equality at the homefront, forgetting that they lost that right the moment their brideprice was paid for.

Nothing stops a man from keeping concubines as long as he is responsible and alive to his duties at the homefront.
Women must accept that it is in man's nature to be polygamous while a woman must forever remain committed to her husband.

"Eziokwu eh, uwa na acho ikpu"

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by oyetunder(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mr Judge...that guy admitted almost all the allegations stated by the wife. I hope they shall not be too young for one of them to die in this boko haramic marriage. That judge is too young to occupy the bench.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by Abbeyme: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
Igando is sooo rampant with this kind of news.

Haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by tallskinnyperv(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:
Bolaji bet why grin only you all this accusations na wa o ... fear God na

Aunty so u noticed all that and still stayed it’s the man ... she ain’t serious
Fed up of ladies crying over spilt milk ... hat is stoping her rom sorting her life out
He threatened to kill u and your son ..... undecided
Got girl preggo
Give you std

Even God will not help u till you help yourself .. I see why Bolaji is so brave it’s your fault ... let a guy treat you like a doormat what do u expect

Hold up he even stole money
O pari grin
dm me... want us to go out.. how much
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
He brings different girls home and u waited till u got infected with HIV.
That's absurd
shocked
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by naijjaman(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
shocked
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by GeeString: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Cry me a river.

You didn't know all these before you spread your legs, had a baby for him and got married?

Besides, most cheating men never bring their sidechicks home. There are hotels everywhere in Lagos.

If he's that bold then its very possible he has caught you pants down before and is doing this deliberately to get back at you.

Madam, complete this story.

1 Like 1 Share

MY DEHAIR, IT IS CALLED KARMA

WAS THAT NOT HOW YOU WERE SLEEPING WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S HUSBANDS BEFORE TOO undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by Drnice: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
If I say Afonja, you say ...? Why is it that Yoruba Men are addicted to sex so much that they even forget their condoms when used? Yet they pretend to be Holy on the outside, indeed Holigans! If u talk say na lie, then why are mostly Yorubas polygamous? Quote me anywhere, any man who loves polygamy loves SEX(addicted to it). They both go hand in glove.
Note: Humans, animals, ..., love & cherish sex but it all depends on the way, time, & principle in which we partake in or into it. Only Wise Ones will read & understand my little piece/comment here.
Meanwhile, Madam We are sorry for your carelessness. You should have watched over his silly actions & call him to order. Now, you don get STD for free, that's an Awful.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by Martinola(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
I hear
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by Darkknightt(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
She didn't know all these b4 she married him?
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by dasparrow: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
LOL grin

The life of a glorified house maid. I mean wife.

The woman married a fuckboi with the spirit of the he-goat so what did she expect? There is more where that came from.

See, this is why I don't respect the marriage institution anymore. Married folks acting like they are still single yet expect undue respect from others due to their marital status.

Most Nigerian marriages are scam and a fertile breeding ground for sexually transmitted diseases. Tomorrow, some will wonder why a growing number of people don't want marriage. Can you blame them?
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by Liftedhands(f): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hmm
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by Tunks2017(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
End time husbands embarassed
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by Biodun1929(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
“One of the girls he brought home got pregnant and gave birth to a baby."
What would she have given birth to before?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by CSTR1003: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
That judge is brain dead.

They are too young to be separated? Stark slowpoke

And when it comes to feminism now, that judge will be very quick in telling you that he knows what is best for a woman.

Garbage in, garbage out.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by foyeks2001(f): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Some men are scums sha...No respect for your wife.
''Too young to be separated '', wonders shall never end.
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by Iseoluwani: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bolaji z my name. But I disown this name sharing idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Yoruba guyz are always quick to get married even when they are not financially stable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by mhizcassidy001(f): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
AYE boda bolaji ma ta paooooooo bi ibon.only yoruba man can read that.
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin embarassed
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by AreaFada2: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
All this orisirisi stories from Igando/Ikotun places sef. grin cheesy
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
shocked

You too, bring in men with various grades of cassava and infect your husband with STI or even HIV.

After all, ''...... a woman can do better''
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by Offpoint: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
E no go better for NwaAikpe village people for what they did to him. Just look at what they've turned a brilliant fellow to... e no go better for dem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out / What Is Wrong With Asking Our Elders "How Are You?" ? / My Sister Has Been Finding It Difficult To Forgive Our Aunt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.