Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,501 members, 7,978,663 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:09 PM

Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? (1346 Views)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By / Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by xynerise: 1:14pm On May 18, 2010
I found out that gals get naughty when u over pet them and use soft voices at them but they became afraid of u and respect u when u command them.
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by Godmother(f): 1:22pm On May 18, 2010
It depends on the kinds of girls you are talking to. Most girls will not take you shouting at them like that
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by Igwe9(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2010
xynerise:

I found out that gals get naughty when u over pet them and use soft voices at them but they became afraid of u and respect u when u command them.
the same way children act naughty when it involves their mom but behave them self when it comes to their dad. lol
Go for the one that works you
smiley cool
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 18, 2010
like Godmother said it depends. Yes, some women love to be controlled by a man, maybe even insulted. why?
because the are getting attention, someone is being very passionate (although negative) towards them.
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by Rhymez(m): 1:43pm On May 18, 2010
rokiatu:

like Godmother said it depends. Yes, some women love to be controlled by a man, maybe even insulted. why?
because the are getting attention, someone is being very passionate (although negative) towards them.

Indeed undecided
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by iice(f): 4:35pm On May 18, 2010
Which girls be that? undecided
Na decapitation for my end cool
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by Igwe9(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2010
iice:

Which girls be that? undecided
Na decapitation for my end cool

You wey be just an internet warrior. grin wetin you fit do? wink
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by iice(f): 4:50pm On May 18, 2010
Igwe.:

You wey be just an internet warrior. grin wetin you fit do? wink
More than i do on the net cheesy
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by Igwe9(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2010
hmm! scary, what do you think? grin
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by iice(f): 5:28pm On May 18, 2010
Think about what?
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by neily(f): 9:18pm On May 18, 2010
What women don't like is men who are weak.
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by Shola2009(m): 9:38pm On May 18, 2010
^^ Yea! we get it.
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by Moyola(f): 9:47pm On May 18, 2010
I dont c sense in such really undecided
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by Kgdavid(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2010
i have one remedy for mis-behaving ladies, i simply feign indifference i.e pretending not to care, usually this brings em around. i dont believe in being over confrontational and bossy or treating a lady like a child. takes the flavour out of the relationship for me.
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by Igwe9(m): 10:51pm On May 18, 2010
iice:

Think about what?
iice:

More than i do on the net cheesy
you get my point now?
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by guente02(m): 11:19pm On May 18, 2010
if a guy starts showin 2 much attention (dats wen dey r yet 2 b 2geda) d gal wld start 2 feel untop d world. Its no lie sha but d most important tin is dat if u meet d type u can control or lov 2 b cntrled den d food is half cooked.
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by daduke2k(m): 11:52pm On May 18, 2010
Wel , i luv meek gurlz buh challengin gurlz turn me on. Datz me.
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by iice(f): 11:07am On May 19, 2010
Igwe.:

you get my point now?

Nevermind cheesy
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by SAGoddess: 12:24pm On May 19, 2010
@ OP,

I say those kind of girls have a low self esteem and mistake being bullied/commanded for love, same as some girls think if dudes beat them up, they love them! SMH!
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by skfa1: 12:28pm On May 19, 2010
iice:

Nevermind cheesy

iice no bully igwe now grin cheesy

Igwe ma ass LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by skfa1: 12:31pm On May 19, 2010
Poster

Some gurls dont take that o, you mess with them , they yank off ya head off grin  grin

Maybe respect them and be tough a bit and be a man will work.
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 19, 2010
@topic
tis strange innit
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by iice(f): 2:14pm On May 19, 2010
skfa1 shocked tongue I did nothing
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by Igwe9(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2010
skfa1:

iice no bully igwe now grin cheesy

Igwe ma backside LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
how do mean?
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by mecussey(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2010
He know what he is talking about, girls respect men who are "man"
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by xynerise: 2:23pm On May 20, 2010
I have this gal that listen to me only when I yell at her. undecided
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by Pweety4me(f): 2:26pm On May 20, 2010
^Maybe ur voice is 2 broke-a$s like tongue grin
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by xynerise: 2:32pm On May 20, 2010
Oh yeah! You can kiss my Albino a$s angry
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 20, 2010
I agree with you poster. I'm naturally cool, calm and collected; and with girls I used to be conciliatory and 'tender' until I discovered it wasnt 'killing the kitty' quickly enough. I changed my approach (with great difficulty though) and the results have been awesome. Asserting your demands or opinions with a confidence that borders on fearsome arrogance tends to bring girls to their senses. But there is a caveat: don't overdo it. It's often best to blow hot & cold and alternate between nice & callous - emotional & cold - soft & rock-hard. This way she would see you as 'kolo' and remain enthralled far longer. The silly thing is that they wouldn't agree that they succumb to a 'commander' and do plenty 'shakara' for a soft 'pleader'.
Re: Why Do Gals Like Guys That Use Imperative Words At Them? by xynerise: 11:42am On May 21, 2010
pro01:

I agree with you poster. I'm naturally cool, calm and collected; and with girls I used to be conciliatory and 'tender' until I discovered it wasnt 'killing the kitty' quickly enough. I changed my approach (with great difficulty though) and the results have been awesome. Asserting your demands or opinions with a confidence that borders on fearsome arrogance tends to bring girls to their senses. But there is a caveat: don't overdo it. It's often best to blow hot & cold and alternate between nice & callous - emotional & cold - soft & rock-hard. This way she would see you as 'kolo' and remain enthralled far longer. The silly thing is that they wouldn't agree that they succumb to a 'commander' and do plenty 'shakara' for a soft 'pleader'.
That is where the problem lies grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies Are Fake / Simple Meaning Of Love / How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.