Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? (8783 Views)

This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) / This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Martin0(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Twoclans:

Oga I am fine. Did you still travel?
yeah am returning back home now, at Lagos park at the moment!

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Cadec007(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
mespusinglez:
1: Beating
2: Silence
3: Don't Eat Her Food
4: Deprive Her Of Sex
5: Leave The House For Her
no1 is phoolish.....no2 hmmmm.....no3 is childish na u go tire.......no 4/5 is not advisable the devil would only tempt u and complicate matters!

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Bluezy13(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
Archangel15:
Women can't withstand no 2

No 2 gets things done without stress

If and only if you know when to break the silence and to what limit you extend it.

If one can responsibly harness the act of silence in problem solving, one has solved ¾ of one's marital problems.

NB: Mainly for husbands.
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by rex444(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
My woman is too sexy i can't even imagine a night without digging it.....i like my stomach i dont play with food and i actually had a gf who broke up with me cos she wants me to beat her always for the love to grow...
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by ranmoor: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Saff:
None. Women are not dulling they will cheat on you and find happiness elsewhere. It’s too easy to cheat.

So if your husband refuses your food, the next thing is to sleep with another person?
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by laribari(m): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
iamJ:
i cant do number 1

but numbers 2,4 and 5 na confirm grin

Your neighbor go help her with 4

Anyways, once u do 2 and 5 you don't need to mention 4 again naa.
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Divay22(f): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
2 and 5 wee set my brain well
But it won't last wink
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
6. Bring in a housemaid who's hotter than she is tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Maxman002: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
lipsrsealed Hmmmmmmm!! Slience
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by solodox(m): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
mespusinglez:
1: Beating
2: Silence
3: Don't Eat Her Food
4: Deprive Her Of Sex
5: Leave The House For Her

Hmmmm.... Well I usually fvck some serious sense into my woman... Oh she misbehaves alright but then when I put her in one of those squirt inducing angles... To God be the glory!
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by blacq2009(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
Number 2. Thank me later.
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by teewhizzy4me: 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
mespusinglez:
1: Beating 2: Silence 3: Don't Eat Her Food 4: Deprive Her Of Sex 5: Leave The House For Her
I concur with number 5
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by ilevic(m): 12:29am On Apr 27, 2018
None. I just hide her make up kit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:30am On Apr 27, 2018
dollyjoy:
I just mentioned you and I still stand on my early submission that you are an Animal for ever considering beating as an option.

Anywhere you are, trouble must be there..

Everyone is a free thinker.
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinions.

I don't know why you're insulting the young man as if he was referring to you.

you better don't quoute me because I don't tolerate stupid mentions.

5 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Destiblack(m): 12:35am On Apr 27, 2018
1= only insecure men beat women
2= silence is the only way when both of u r friends cos no special to tell what happened at the market,at work n shop.
3= Eating her food is an obligation except when she is not faithful.
4=sex is an obligation cos it's her right n urs too.
5= Leaving the house is not necessary but important when she is eager to make u loss ur calmness. Men never u beat ur wives, they r to b care for,cherish,respected,encourage n loved. Men r head n must always b respected as one

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by addictiv(m): 2:02am On Apr 27, 2018
Depends on the offense, the level of connection btw both of u and what u re trying to achieve . There will be no need to resort to any of these if u let her know how u feel about her misdeeds and she is sensible enough to apologise and retrace her steps. However if u really want to punish someone, you hit them where it hurts them( not literally). For most women it's attention, if u deprive them of the usual attention you give tgem and focus it on something or someone else. Or embarrass/fall her hand in public they will get hurt however be sure you want to go down that road be embarking on it cos u could get hit in the crossfire.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:25am On Apr 27, 2018
Destiblack:
1= only insecure men beat women
2= silence is the only way when both of u r friends cos no special to tell what happened at the market,at work n shop.
3= Eating her food is an obligation except when she is not faithful.
4=sex is an obligation cos it's her right n urs too.
5= Leaving the house is not necessary but important when she is eager to make u loss ur calmness. Men never u beat ur wives, they r to b care for,cherish,respected,encourage n loved. Men r head n must always b respected as one

I don't understand.. leave your own house for a woman??
lmao.. better snub her..

and your last statement.. men are head, as in??
I don't understand.. head of what?

both husband and wife are head
people like you are the reasons why Africa isn't moving forward angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Oju4190: 3:40am On Apr 27, 2018
dollyjoy:
Animal!!
Why insulting him....thats his own opinion..The best u can do is to ask him "Why number 1"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by linearity: 4:18am On Apr 27, 2018
alphacyborg:
2,3 and 5 grin

How can you not be talking to your wife and still be striffing her?

How do you do it? You just see her in the kitchen, no talking or asking her anything and just mount her and be striffing away in complete non communication silence?

After unmounting, you do say anything? Just walk away until you are in the heat again?
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by lereinter(m): 5:53am On Apr 27, 2018
dollyjoy:
I just mentioned you and I still stand on my early submission that you are an Animal for ever considering beating as an option.

why was beating part of the option
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Destiblack(m): 7:27am On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I don't understand.. leave your own house for a woman??
lmao.. better snub her..

and your last statement.. men are head, as in??
I don't understand.. head of what?

both husband and wife are head
people like you are the reasons why Africa isn't moving forward angry

In my opinion I emphasised on men respecting n responsible to their wives at all cost. respect is reciprocal n a woman only reciprocate it to her husband by caring n loving him as the head of the family. In every home in the world there is a head not head's of home. Mind u,am not against gender equality but even the bible referred to a man is the head of a woman. secondly, there r good times to leave home when u can not stand the provocation of wife n dat doesn't mean u r weak but wise cos beaten ur spouse is bad.Thirdly, am proud of my heritage, culture n tradition. I believed in Africa cos I can never forget my root, black is always beautiful n special. We r the best in the world n long live Edo state, Nigeria n Africa.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by GeneralOjukwu: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2018
6. Doggy with some ass spanking
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by akinyemi0103(m): 7:53am On Apr 27, 2018
sha rap joor, al least d nigga jst share his own thought
dollyjoy:
Animal!!
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 27, 2018
Twoclans:
All this Indomie generation wives we have now , try any of those options stated by the OP and watch her start an illicit affair with her ex.

The number of married women that cheat is on the high side this days,and it's partly as a result of men adopting the kind of OP's method. lipsrsealed
I will do the same or even marry a second wife and watch the first marriage hit rock let's see who has more second hand value.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2018
Destiblack:

[s]In my opinion I emphasised on men respecting n responsible to their wives at all cost. respect is reciprocal n a woman only reciprocate it to her husband by caring n loving him as the head of the family. In every home in the world there is a head not head's of home. Mind u,am not against gender equality but even the bible referred to a man is the head of a woman. secondly, there r good times to leave home when u can not stand the provocation of wife n dat doesn't mean u r weak but wise cos beaten ur spouse is bad.Thirdly, am proud of my heritage, culture n tradition. I believed in Africa cos I can never forget my root, black is always beautiful n special. We r the best in the world n long live Edo state, Nigeria n Africa[/s].

If I'm a president....people like you deserve to be in jail angry

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2018
Destiblack:

[s]In my opinion I emphasised on men respecting n responsible to their wives at all cost. respect is reciprocal n a woman only reciprocate it to her husband by caring n loving him as the head of the family. In every home in the world there is a head not head's of home. Mind u,am not against gender equality but even the bible referred to a man is the head of a woman. secondly, there r good times to leave home when u can not stand the provocation of wife n dat doesn't mean u r weak but wise cos beaten ur spouse is bad.Thirdly, am proud of my heritage, culture n tradition. I believed in Africa cos I can never forget my root, black is always beautiful n special. We r the best in the world n long live Edo state, Nigeria n Africa[/s].

If I'm a president....people like you deserve to be jailed angry

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Sparkle777(f): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2018
The best way is to be so good to her,treat her so nicely. If she's a good woman, she will confess and apologise. Fight finish love continues.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2018
Saff:
None. Women are not dulling they will cheat on you and find happiness elsewhere. It’s too easy to cheat.
that's why many of we bachelors are very scared of marrying. what married men face today is hell,marriage is what is killing most married men untimely today. I'm very happy as a bachelor. my grandfather married his last wife in his 80's shortly before his death and she gave him a beautiful child before he died,so there is too much time for men

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Saff(f): 8:59am On Apr 27, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
that's why many of we bachelors are very scared of marrying. what married men face today is hell,marriage is what is killing most married men untimely today. I'm very happy as a bachelor. my grandfather married his last wife in his 80's shortly before his death and she gave him a beautiful child before he died,so there is too much time for men
good for you
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2018
Saff:
that's why many of we bachelors are very scared of marrying. what married men face today is hell,marriage is what is killing most married men untimely today,from wife importing STD to serial cheating which is the worst to every man to watching her closely to know if she's cheating to emotional distress,to working your ass out to make money just to please a women,to ........endless. I'm very happy as a bachelor. my grandfather married his last wife in his 80's shortly before his death and she gave him a beautiful child before he died,so there is too much time for men

3 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2018
Bantam:
6. Bring in a housemaid who's hotter than she is tongue
you're wise jare my brother. women hate competition,that's why my brothers in Kwara are going into polygamy so that the women can compete

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2018
Cadec007:
no1 is phoolish.....no2 hmmmm.....no3 is childish na u go tire.......no 4/5 is not advisable the devil would only tempt u and complicate matters!
and some foolish clerics would come on radio saying nonsense that you should deprive her of sex,don't eat her foof. and they always think they're wise while saying it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. / Who Fine Pass: S.H.S Ghana Girls Vs S.H.S Nigeria Girls? / Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.