Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,156 members, 7,900,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:35 AM

Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? (8853 Views)

This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) / This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Cadec007(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
and some foolish clerics would come on radio saying nonsense that you should deprive her of sex,don't eat her foof. and they always think they're wise while saying it
it is a pity our religious leaders don't help matters @ all.......my conscience would prick me if i try any of it including the silent treatment!!
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2018
Twoclans:
All this Indomie generation wives we have now , try any of those options stated by the OP and watch her start an illicit affair with her ex.

The number of married women that cheat is on the high side this days,and it's partly as a result of men adopting the kind of OP's method. lipsrsealed
God bless prophet Muhammad that introduced marrying of second,third,fourth wife. a lot of women today think they're gold when I can easily bring In second,third and fourth wife and society would still praise me for it. if monogamy is not working,polygamy is the way out,that's the secret to the longevity in the lives of our father's,no woman is so special in this world that we can't find her those to compete with. she can do whatever she likes. Polygamy is this sh!t. its the best way to tame these yeye feminists and wives that think they're all that. polygamy is paradise on earth,eat wife number one's food today,wife 2 tomorrow,3,4 other times,same as sex. you go just dey fresh like cockroach I may later result in polygamy cos monogamy is not working again,women in monogamy always equate themselves to men too much,they think they are too special. its an oyinbo style and that's why oyinbos think they're equal to their husbands. there are many classy and very well educated polygamists out there that would make one like polygamy.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
God bless prophet Muhammad that introduced marrying of second,third,fourth wife. a lot of women today think they're gold when I can easily bring In second,third and fourth wife and society would still praise me for it. if monogamy is not working,polygamy is the way out,that's the secret to the longevity in the lives of our father's,no woman is so special in this world that we can't find her those to compete with. she can do whatever she likes. Polygamy is this sh!t. its the best way to tame these yeye feminists and wives that think they're all that. polygamy is paradise on earth,eat wife number one's food today,wife 2 tomorrow,3,4 other times,same as sex. you go just dey fresh like cockroach I may later result in polygamy cos monogamy is not working again,women in monogamy always equate themselves to men too much,they think they are too special. its an oyinbo style and that's why oyinbos think they're equal to their husbands. there are many classy and very well educated polygamists out there that would make one like polygamy.

people like you deserve to be jailed

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Twoclans(f): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2018
lilbest4:
I will do the same or even marry a second wife and watch the first marriage hit rock let's see who has more second hand value.

When a smart woman cheats she can hide it for a 100 years. However let's even assume you decide to marry the second wife I can assure you she will get the same treatment as the first (eg Dino melaye and his women) by then the circle continues.

I personally feel marriage is not meant for everyone ,the society needs to stop pressuring both sexes into it.
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

people like you deserve to be jailed
jailed for what? is polygamy illegal in Africa,middle east and a lot of countries around the world? what should warrant jail there? whether you like it or not,polygamy is what people are adopting most today,come to Kwara and you would see how much young men are embracing polygamy . its the best

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 27, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
you're wise jare my brother. women hate competition,that's why my brothers in Kwara are going into polygamy so that the women can compete
Lol I don't even want the polygamy ish.. I will be banging the maid whenever she messes up,y would I leave my house for her or avoid her fud? that's childish
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2018
Bantam:

Lol I don't even want the polygamy ish.. I will be banging the maid whenever she messes up,y would I leave my house for her or avoid her fud? that's childish
bros,why not just marry second wife instead of lashing housemaid? a man can marry up to four. polygamy marriages are the most successful today the wife go humble by force

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2018
Twoclans:

When a smart woman cheats she can hide it for a 100 years. However let's even assume you decide to marry the second wife I can assure you she will get the same treatment as the first (eg Dino melaye and his women) by then the circle continues.

I personally feel marriage is not meant for everyone ,the society needs to stop pressuring both sexes into it.
maybe she hasn't met a man that would lay magun for her. Bleep that civilization shit. some 3 piece suit wearing men get magun from their relatives and lay for their wives. and about Dino,he should have married a second wife rather than divorcing the first,the first would willingly pack out by herself or remain humble since she has a younger and probably more beautiful rival inside the house that's the present apple of the husband's wife. she would compete for the husband's affection and make taking care of her husband her responsibility. Polygamy marriages are the most successful today,the wives dey humble pass anything. but if a woman thinks she's the only one,she would keep riding you

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
bros,why not just marry second wife instead of lashing housemaid? a man can marry up to four. polygamy marriages are the most successful today the wife go humble by force
Lol if I'm blessed with wealth I don't see that as a problem,but in a case where finance is a constraint I don't mind stooping low to shag d maid mehn

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Twoclans(f): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
maybe she hasn't met a man that would lay magun for her. Bleep that civilization shit. some 3 piece suit wearing men get magun from their relatives and lay for their wives. and about Dino,he should have married a second wife rather than divorcing the first,the first would willingly pack out by herself or remain humble since she has a younger and probably more beautiful rival inside the house that's the present apple of the husband's wife. she would compete for the husband's affection and make taking care of her husband her responsibility. Polygamy marriages are the most successful today,the wives dey humble pass anything. but if a woman thinks she's the only one,she would keep riding you

Whatever makes you happy dear. Enjoy.
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by odigbosky(m): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I don't understand.. leave your own house for a woman??
lmao.. better snub her..

and your last statement.. men are head, as in??
I don't understand.. head of what?

both husband and wife are head
people like you are the reasons why Africa isn't moving forward angry

even the human body doesn't have two heads....men are the head and women are the neck....i think that's the way it is and i bet you there are many societies where this works perfectly fine and they are so developed.
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Destiblack(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

If I'm a president....people like you deserve to be jailed angry

I believed it is my opinion n not urs.
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2018
Sparkle777:
The best way is to be so good to her,treat her so nicely. If she's a good woman, she will confess and apologise. Fight finish love continues.
the truth is every man want to treat his wife as you have said but not all women will understand this signs

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by banre(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
not eating my food is the worst tongue

naso we dey hear
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Akious2k2(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2018
Twoclans:
All this Indomie generation wives we have now , try any of those options stated by the OP and watch her start an illicit affair with her ex.

The number of married women that cheat is on the high side this days,and it's partly as a result of men adopting the kind of OP's method. lipsrsealed

I agree with you but the question is "which method should be adopted in order to make her realize she offended you"?
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Twoclans(f): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2018
Akious2k2:

I agree with you but the question is "which method should be adopted in order to make her realize she offended you"?

Hmmmm,in my honest opinion women are not as complicated as people think. I always believe in the power of communication. Find out what works best for both of you.

Some people might not be good at speaking when they are offended. Why not write.

Do you believe that their are people who are very close yet their only means of communication is via whatsapp.Find the best way to communicate with her. No woman wants to loose a good man. If you have been good she will surely listen and behave herself.

Let me touch some of the options the OP raised.

Don't eat her food : do you know most current day women don't even like to cook. She will just shout halleluyah.

Don't have sex with her: what if the sex wasn't even good in the first place? She will be so happy she is on break.

Leave the house : really?

Silent treatment : my dear social media is a bastard,she will just sit down in your house and browse the whole world. How many people even speak to themselves this days.

In summary my dear, make sure you don't ever give her holiday from her wifely duties just because of a quarrel. Settle whatever it is. Let her do her wife duties.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kneephy:
1,1,1,1 and 1 again!
grin grin grin
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by izaray(f): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
cool
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Akious2k2(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Kneephy(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
PierreDeFermath:

Feminists right now grin

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kneephy:

Feminists right now grin
they can kill themselves or marry themselves. and if they like,they can relocate to Europe or America but we are in Africa and that's what we men want. there are too many single ladies than to be worrying about some feminists,they're very free to practise their feminism but it can only affect foolish men. the person that said its a man's world wasn't drunk when he said it

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by falcon01: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
mespusinglez:
1: Beating
2: Silence
3: Don't Eat Her Food
4: Deprive Her Of Sex
5: Leave The House For Her

Those are all the steps in Islam Except for No. 5 she is the one to leave your house
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by PierreDeFermath(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I don't understand.. leave your own house for a woman??
lmao.. better snub her..

and your last statement.. men are head, as in??
I don't understand.. head of what?

both husband and wife are head
people like you are the reasons why Africa isn't moving forward angry
what has marriage got to do with Africa moving forward or not? I wonder why Africans push everything to Africa not moving forward. is that the best way to find solutions to our problems by inventions and innovations? gay marriage is in developed nations that are moving forward. does that mean its right? polygamy is in Africa and its the best and its our way of life,doesn't mean we can't move forward with it. middle easterns mostly practise polygamy and they're really moving forward. a man is the head of the family whether you like it or not,if you don't like it like that,pls go and get married to a foolish mumu husband
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by PierreDeFermath(m): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
falcon01:

Those are all the steps in Islam Except for No. 5 she is the one to leave your house
I love Islam mane. Island. has no time for nonsense,but prophet didn't state realnbeating o,but beat her with something as tiny as broom stick. christians deprive themselves a lot,that's why their wives turn to their husbands to slaves or serial cheats. Christians cheat a lot. but in Islam,you're very free to marry up to 4, a Muslim lady can't be a feminist. she has to be submissive. I love Islam,anybody that doesn't can kill himself
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
iamJ:
if she knows how to cook, if u like vex pass vespa when u enter the kitchen and u see her masterpiece u will eat

i cant be vexing with u and be swallowing saliva na
cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by mespusinglez(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Lalasticlala Myndd44
I Want This Thread On Front Page...Let's Hear What The World Got To Say...
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Dramadiddy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
so many pretenders here
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by ImaIma1(f): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
If only you guys knew that some women are happy when their husbands are "carrying face". It is like a holiday for many. No need to worry about cooking or stressing.

My friend said when her husband starts keeping malice she will just be like ope ooo no cooking for her. She just gets back and sleeps early. When he returns from visiting malice, then she can notice him.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Number 2 will work especially if u married to a troublesome angry womancheesy. It worked for the greatest Greek philosopher Aristotle who was married to a troublesome womancheesy. But i wont try either one on Twoclans cos she's a nice lady.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
ImaIma1:
If only you guys knew that some women are happy when their husbands are "carrying face". It is like a holiday for many. No need to worry about cooking or stressing.

My friend said when her husband starts keeping malice she will just be like ope ooo no cooking for her. She just gets back and sleeps early. When he returns from visiting malice, then she can notice him.
so she wont cook for d children?
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by engrelvis(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
D best way to thrash problem in marriages is to understand yr spouse.den sit down n talk it out.no holding back.whatever area u been offended say it out n den two of u try n find a common ground.marriage is nt a competition dat u a always win.after "punishing" yr wife u will Na b given award abi? dnt worry by d time d wahala of punishing yr wife start,u will know how far

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by ImaIma1(f): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:
so she wont cook for d children?

She and her son would have eaten at her mum's house where she goes to pick him up or just make something simple before her husband gets back.

She would just make sure there is bread in the house just in case. She said what is the point of cooking when he will do shakara and say he is not eating. So she takes a holiday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Scientist Who Dumped Islam Set To Get Married / Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story / Can You Marry A Man Who Lives Here, But Has This Ride? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.