Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,200 members, 7,873,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (707326 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by OmoDavido(m): 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
lionlee216:

Go ahead and open a thread for that..
oga sir please help me with cheap laptop deal
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by mctfopt: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
Note to self: Always Google/search nairaland for username, account number, phone number (if available) before doing a transaction on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by SaintUlot: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
mctfopt:
Note to self: Always Google/search nairaland for username, account number, phone number (if available) before doing a transaction on Nairaland.

Yes you are right, that would save a lot of people from getting scammed

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
MacBook Pro 2017 (TOUCHBAR)
Retina Display
New with box

TLC ..321,000
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dragnet: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
undecided
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
[s]DEAL ALERT

SAMSUNG S9 64GB

MINT ,NO CRACKS

PHONE ONLY

TLC : 104,750

[/s]

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dealhunter(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
Deal Alert!

CRACK IPHONE X 64GB SPACE GRAY

IMEI 359408088630936

Mint condition,like new,front is not affected,very easy
to fix,phone only,no accessories!

TCL:137800.

Price:08020555809

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by olowoboi: 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
Good evening great people of this platform, As much I'd love to resolve this issue outside this place, The person in question has refused to choose the easy way so i decided this is the best way to treat this issue so that people here cah also learn how not to trust anyone... I'll be back soon to give full details of how callous some people can become when it comes to money related matters.
This case is between i and Lionlee216.

Sit back, relax as I'll be giving full details soon. All I want is our sincere fair judgement... It's my case today ... Who knows the next ?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by fergieboy: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Grabs popcorn*****

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by olowoboi: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yes..... Here is what happened and I'll also be attaching few screen munch. Thanks for taking your time to read.

On Thursday october 18th, i contacted Lionel for a possible pick up of 2 pieces of iPhone X and 2 pieces of iPhone 8 (all from same seller) with full datails, The family were actually selling the entire phones of the family I guess because they got new ones, We bargained and agreed at a price and i sent the details to Lionel for pick up.
He requested that i transfer the cash to him in naira which i did in full, He proceeded and picked up the phones, But few hours after the pick up i requested for pictures and at that point he told me one of the iPhone 8 was password locked but the couple/seller who sold the phones promised to send him the password as soon as their son who owns the phone comes back home at night, I asked why he agreed to such, he said he trusted them because they are Nigerians and they appeared like a decent couple with a good job... I said ok no problem o, So he said i shouldn't bother myself, that it was his mistake for trusting them and if eventually they don't send the password, He's going to treat it as his mistake and loss, Therefore he'll take full responsibility and possession of the particular phone in question. I said ok bro, No problem. Next morning (Chicago time) I buzzed him to ask howfar, he said they've not sent it but he needs to ship the phones to Nigeria so we should conclude on what we are both going to do on this issue, I alright...fine, Then he asked how much i got the iPhone 8 each, I told him 300, he said ok, he would refund 300 dollars back to me and take the phone personally.... As concerned brother and as a friend, I said to him bro, Don't worry, Pay 250, He appreciated it and he paid me for the iPhone 8, CASE CLOSED and 3 phones (2 iPhone X and 1 iPhone cool were sent to Nigeria !
So, 2 days ago he reached out to me that those couple were proving stubborn and they even claimed the phone was sold at 200 dollars value, He asked me to help him pull up my offer up chat record so that he can show them, unfortunately i couldn't retrieve that so i explained to him and i told him to handle them well, In my mind i was even like even if they want to refund him 200 dollars, he should just take it, I also took 50 dollars off his neck and that's just gonna be like 50 dollars loss for his mistakes which isn't so bad...In business little issues like this happens...If it's not too much, you just let it slide especially in a case like this where you could have avoided that particular problem but you chose to trust them.

Part 3.....

So, Yesterday Lionelee216 buzzed me and told me straight ! I am returning the phones back to US as soon as it gets to Nigeria because i'll tell IBL to send it back to US, I felt disgusted, I felt about to be rubbished and I replied him to ask why, he said the seller said if she's refunding him, she wants all phones back to pay him full refund, and i told Lionlee that's impossible for 2 reasons.....

1. You don't own those phones with IBL, you only picked, got paid and sent down to Nigeria, you might know IBL and feel you have the power to control him but IBL is just a delivery agent in Nigeria helping us to conduct a smooth delivery services, Don't use him to achieve your aim.... i have purchased those phones, i have paid for it and i have paid for it's shipment to Lagos.... I own it 100%

2. You can't also control IBL to send the phones back because those phones has owners here, you can't rubbish my integrity by making me suffer for your mistakes.

3. The transaction on the iPhone 8 in question had been closed, you now own the phone, you've bought it as it was and we've closed that page, if you had gotten the password and sold the phone for 1000 dollars for example, you can't come to me to say you made so much money from the phone, and i should take the profit just because i secured the deal.

4. If you are saying you are returning the phones back to US, Who pays for my 2 weeks wait time ? Return on investment ? my name and integrity with those that i bought those phones for ? It means if it comes to that, He has to buy the phone back from me at my price because i could have done too many things with that money !!

So i explained all these things to him and tried to make him understand but he was so confident about having a relationship with IBL and IBL will act on his instructions, I was even willing to come to a drawing board with him as a friend to see how he can also be happy, Not because i'm obliged to..... But he kept telling me about how things works in America which i bluntly told him never to tell me about how America looks like because he doesn't even know me...lol

I was so sad and disappointed on why people are like this, I reached out to few people to look into the matter privately, Sincerely i was even reluctant to bring it here due to the love i have for this guy. Even when we had no business going on, i buzz him to check on him and we chat normally.

Nairaland has given a lot of people the platform to do a lot of things, but in all we do...Let's remember to do good, Some people started here and today they are comfortable... All thanks to this faceless forum.

Thank you all...God bless
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by olowoboi: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Screen munch

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by olowoboi: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
cry

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by fergieboy: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lol when I saw lionlee update on shipment and I saw to be return to the US.. Was wondering what happened

mmmm wahala they o... This pickup business no easy o. The wahala too much.. If money too they na amazon person for they shop

I believe you guys can still settle this amicably.. The best thing is for lionlee to talk to those Nigerian family
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
sobastical:
Praise God!
I was on this deal oo and I was even aggrieved cos I missed it not knowing God just want to save me from this drama. Oluwa o seun oo

i dont see any big deal here.. they should be able to sort this out really
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nymphomaniac(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
sobastical:
Praise God!
I was on this deal oo and I was even aggrieved cos I missed it not knowing God just want to save me from this drama. Oluwa o seun oo
thanking God for someone else's loss is nt good enough bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (532) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.