Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,209 members, 7,873,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (707331 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by omicpet(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
I humbly request for chisomk9 .

Much ado about nothing .

1. To you lionlee is the pickup guy , to the sellers , he was the guy that paid for it and that received the item.

2. For Sam to call back for retuns on the items , he probably had undergone some tussle with respect to the item in question .

3. The said items were sold to Sam , a breach of trust has set in the moment pascode has been refused to be released to him.

4. Forget the bargain you bought the items. Sam is the guy on ground , seller has obviously stated they won't refund Sam for only an item i.e he should bare the loss of it .

Conclusion ; I am pretty much sure Sam has exhausted all avenues to solve this amicably with the sellers . Mind you h belived them on their word to release him a password.
Now the sellers are been our normal change mouth people and are forming bragado that they want all items back s as to refund Sam.

My dear complaint . Let sam take those items back and get his refund . This matter might probably have been dragged to a precint already . Mind you $200 no be small money. It's grocery money for a month in a household .

Peace. Count your lost bargain and save a soul . Shikena .

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Deyinka007: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
sobastical:
Praise God!
I was on this deal oo and I was even aggrieved cos I missed it not knowing God just want to save me from this drama. Oluwa o seun oo

This isn't it chief.

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sobastical: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
nymphomaniac:
thanking God for someone else's loss is nt good enough bro.

Apologies, I was only pointing to the fact that I was also on the deal before the seller shows the impatient never meant to laugh at someone's loss.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nymphomaniac(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
omicpet:
I humbly request for chisomk9 .

Much ado about nothing .

1. To you lionlee is the pickup guy , to the sellers , he was the guy that paid for it and that received the item.

2. For Sam to call back for retuns on the items , he probably had undergone some tussle with respect to the item in question .

3. The said items were sold to Sam , a breach of trust has set in the moment pascode has been refused to be released to him.

4. Forget the bargain you bought the items. Sam is the guy on ground , seller has obviously stated they won't refund Sam for only an item i.e he should bare the loss of it .

Conclusion ; I am pretty much sure Sam has exhausted all avenues to solve this amicably with the sellers . Mind you h belived them on their word to release him a password.
Now the sellers are been our normal change mouth people and are forming bragado that they want all items back s as to refund Sam.

My dear complaint . Let sam take those items back and get his refund . This matter might probably have been dragged to a precint already . Mind you $200 no be small money. It's grocery money for a month in a household .

Peace. Count your lost bargain and save a soul . Shikena .
as much as u are entitled to your opinion, this is very one sided reasoning from u. Let's assume we follow your suggestion, what happens to olowoboi's time, integrity and money?

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sobastical: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
I know what you mean sir and am not laughing at this either, am just trying to say i would have had sleepless night over this cos I was also on the deal with direct contact with the seller too.. And I still saw the link to those items too. My apologies if you feel hurt though

Deyinka007:

This isn't it chief.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by omicpet(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
nymphomaniac:
as much as u are entitled to your opinion, this is very one sided reasoning from u. Let's assume we follow your suggestion, what happens to olowoboi's time, integrity and money?

Yes I was awaiting this .
From olowoboi's write up we can all deduce that lionlee made a mistake .

He admitted his mistake and refunded the buyer .

He went forward to the seller to claim his bills due to breach of trust. Seller won't refund cos seller wants to play smart hence issue escalated . Now seller would only refund for all devices but not 1 . That's a coporwte fraud if you'd ask me. Mind you Sam is inviting more charges to have items sent back to the US .

Now do the maths what would make Sam incur charges of sending 3 iphones back to the States to arrive within 3days. No matter which avenue he uses it won't cost him less than $80. .

Hence from my deductions the matter don get K leg.
Lionlee producing all phone is the only way out to drop the case and getting due settlement
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nymphomaniac(m): 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
omicpet:

Yes I was awaiting this .
From olowoboi's write up we can all deduce that lionlee made a mistake .

He admitted his mistake and refunded the buyer .

He went forward to the seller to claim his bills due to breach of trust. Seller won't refund cos seller wants to play smart hence issue escalated . Now seller would only refund for all devices but not 1 . That's a coporwte fraud if you'd ask me. Mind you Sam is inviting more charges to have items sent back to the US .

Now do the maths what would make Sam incur charges of sending 3 iphones back to the States to arrive within 3days. No matter which avenue he uses it won't cost him less than $80. .

Hence from my deductions the matter don get K leg.
Lionlee producing all phone is the only way out to drop the case and getting due settlement
u didn't answer my question. What happenes to olowoboi's time, integrity and money?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by olowoboi: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
People I'm gonna have to give phones tomorrow

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by omicpet(m): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
nymphomaniac:
u didn't answer my question. What happenes to olowoboi's time, integrity and money?
of course owolabi gets his money back.

Does he get shipping and picking fees inclusive ?

Yes he has to but pickup fees could be forgone so as to ease the overall loss on Sam.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sobastical: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
But those seller too are just full of errors, you want to sell a phone and you're still having password on some of the phones and being Nigerians too makes feels that they should have been more smarter in a good way and not this other way they are trying to take.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
My sms to the husband

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
Wife sms to me

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2018

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by omicpet(m): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
olowoboi:
People I'm gonna have to give phones tomorrow

Hi olowoboi, I wish someone in the house has phones to give to meet up with your clients . I could remember the held shipement saga. Some of us are still bleeding for it now.

I hope Sam (lionlee216) resolves this issue without him having to ship those phones back . Considering the cost, time and energy not to mention the disappointment . But if the only way for him to save his ass or head is having those phones returned am sure he'll make up for it.

I wish I still had those mint iPhone 8 that just came in. Pls reach me in the morning am sure we can work something out with help from other guys on this thread . I understand how hard it is to rebuild trust from clients esp over a failed item . Thanks
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ope reached out to me to pickup 4 iphones for 1400$ which I did. On getting to the picker location, there is a password lock on the iphone 8(wife is an American, Husband is a Nigerian). if it had been the wife only, I wont take the phone but the husband also told me the son went to see the games and they have been calling him to get the password but they will get the password to me tonight. I accepted and I moved on.

Getting home, I told Ope about this and blamed me and I accepted my fault and I told him i'll refund him if they didnt give the password to me.

On friday, when it was time for shipment, Husband and Wife were not picking calls or replying to sms and sincerely, Ope requested for his refund within 24hrs and i refunded him with no excuse though he said he gave me 50$ off. I asked for the breakdown of the phones and he said $300 for iphone 8 each. Phones sent to Nigeria and i moved on though I keep texting them with no response until i did a check on the imei through the phone sim tray and noticed FMI is ON.

So on Saturday, I remembered the wife is a US Citizen and I did a paid background check using her phone number and result came up with her picture, full name and home address, relatives etc and i reached out to the husband through sms and i believe he got scared and he reached to his wife and he also texted me.

The wife claimed that the iphone 8 was 200$ and Ope claimed 300$ to me and i asked him to provide the offerup sms where they did negotiation and Ope told me conversation of 10 days ago has been deleted by offerup and I told him the situation on ground about Police being involved and Ope was telling me to lie to the Police that Phones are already in Nigeria and distributed to family members. He futher claimed that a business man like me could be fighting because of $50. Let me make something clear, I am a PR of the US. If it happened to be me, I would have been sent to jail and even maybe on my process of deportation to Nigeria even if its $10(Ignorance is not an excuse in law)

To be continued

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sobastical: 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
Did I just read "see you in court" shocked shocked shocked

That lady is taking it too far oo
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by omicpet(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
lionlee216:
Ope reached out to me to pickup 4 iphones for 1400$ which I did. On getting to the picker location, there is a password lock on the iphone 8(wife is an American, Husband is a Nigerian). if it had been the wife only, I wont take the phone but the husband also told me the son went to see the games and they have been calling him to get the password but they will get the password to me tonight. I accepted and I moved on.

Getting home, I told Ope about this and blamed me and I accepted my fault and I told him i'll refund him if they didnt give the password to me.

On friday, when it was time for shipment, Husband and Wife were not picking calls or replying to sms and sincerely, Ope requested for his refund within 24hrs and i refunded him with no excuse though he said he gave me 50$ off. I asked for the breakdown of the phones and he said $300 for iphone 8 each. Phones sent to Nigeria and i moved on though I keep texting them with no response until i did a check on the imei through the phone sim tray and noticed FMI is ON.

So on Saturday, I remembered the wife is a US Citizen and I did a paid background check using her phone number and result came up with her picture, full name and home address, relatives etc and i reached out to the husband through sms and i believe he got scared and he reached to his wife and he also texted me.

The wife claimed that the iphone 8 was 200$ and Ope claimed 300$ to me and i asked him to provide the offerup sms where they did negotiation and Ope told me conversation of 10 days ago has been deleted by offerup and I told him the situation on ground about Police being involved and Ope was telling me to lie to the Police that Phones are already in Nigeria and distributed to family members. He futher claimed that a business man like me could be fighting because of $50. Let me make something clear, I am a PR of the US. If it happened to be me, I would have been sent to jail and even maybe on my process of deportation to Nigeria even if its $10(Ignorance is not an excuse in law)

To be continued

I am suprised Nymphomaniac and olowoboi didn't think it down this line.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
I told Ope about the whole development and next thing he started saying the phones already belongs to him already. I asked for his co-operation but he was not ready and i then told him phones will be shipped back to the US. Yes its going to cost me money to have them sent back but I dont care. He said I should count my loss and move on, I simply told him NO. US is has a working system and I will not leave to GOD what a man can do for himself. I will not sit down and look helpless while someone defraud me out of my hard earned money. Its not going to happen.

Lesson 1. You guys see the reason why i always ask for phone number and meet in public places. it was so easy for me to approach starbucks to request for a video footage

Lesson 2. I always prefer texting with sellers for documentations

So Ope resorted to "i will sue you and IBL, I will use everything to get my phones, you know in nigeria, case can be turn upside down, I will go to your thread to resolve this and you will lose customers" blah blah blah. NEWSFLASH, I am not an illegal immigrant, I will dust my papers and go back to search for work

6 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Samuelscott: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
lionlee216:
I told Ope about the whole development and next thing he started saying the phones already belongs to him already. I asked for his co-operation but he was not ready and i then told him phones will be shipped back to the US. Yes its going to cost me money to have them sent back but I dont care. He said I should count my loss and move on, I simply told him NO. US is has a working system and I will not leave to GOD what a man can do for himself. I will not sit down and look helpless while someone defraud me out of my hard earned money. Its not going to happen.

Lesson 1. You guys see the reason why i always ask for phone number and meet in public places. it was so easy for me to approach starbucks to request for a video footage

So Ope resorted to "i will sue you and IBL, I will use everything to get my phones, you know in nigeria, case can be turn upside down, I will go to your thread to resolve this and you will lose customers" blah blah blah. NEWSFLASH, I am not an illegal immigrant, I will dust my papers and go back to search for work

calm down bro

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
The Matter is with Police and if they want me to provide the phones to her, I will surely do so and get back the 1400. He even went further and said if the phones in questions got damaged during shipment, I told him I do insurance and Insurance will refund me..

He was trying to claim "Nigeria law" for me in the US as if US Govt follows Nigeria law. He bragged about being travelling over the world since he was underage. I simply told him "I am just a small boy hustling in the US".

Now OPE, I will advice you. You are one of reasons why Nigeria can never grow.. It is not about the money, its about me being defrauded and cheated even by a fellow Nigerian in the US. they knew "fraud" is a serious case hence the reason they responded quickly.

I might be gentle but I am not stupid!!!

4 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by tim26will: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
?

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by AIREGIN360(m): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
lionlee216:

So Ope resorted to "i will sue you and IBL, I will use everything to get my phones, you know in nigeria, case can be turn upside down, I will go to your thread to resolve this and you will lose customers" blah blah blah. NEWSFLASH, I am not an illegal immigrant, I will dust my papers and go back to search for work Mehn this stuff is getting messier, this stuff should be resolved amicably...

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by olowoboi: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
Samuel, a grown up man lying is just very low, I am Opeoluwa, I put proves where my mouth is.

I am attaching where the whole refunding issue came up, show me where I gave you 24 hours, I challenge you to do so !!
In this chat, I even told you to hold on to the cash... It was while I was at the club that Friday night and I ran out of cash on the ATM card I had in my pocket that i buzzed you to send me cash... We even joked about it.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by olowoboi: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
See it all

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by terrymason(m): 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
lionlee216:

Daddy take it ease abeg....
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
olowoboi:
Samuel, a grown up man lying is just very low, I am Opeoluwa, I put proves where my mouth is.

I am attaching where the whole refunding issue came up, show me where I gave you 24 hours, I challenge you to do so !!
In this chat, I even told you to hold on to the cash... It was while I was at the club that Friday night and I ran out of cash on the ATM card I had in my pocket that i buzzed you to send me cash... We even joked about it.

I never for once said you gave me a deadline to refund you within 24hrs. I simply said you collected you refund within 24 hours. English is not that hard. Look at the time difference.

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by tim26will: 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by harmbhrosz(m): 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
tim26will:
You mean you refunded him and he still has the phones? I am sorry to say, you not at all in control of what you're doing. You like Praise Singers. Oga, Mikky turns to be what arrogantly they may say he is today because he loves his sweat more than anyones praise.
Ope, the earlier you return the phone, the better. The world get smaller everyday.
oga no na, the phones has not been picked up by Ope yet, that is why Ope said the phones are his already and he'll sue Lionlee and IBL if he doesn't get the phone,

That's to my understanding tho
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by tim26will: 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
harmbhrosz:
oga no na, the phones has not been picked up by Ope yet, that is why Ope said the phones are his already and he'll sue Lionlee and IBL if he doesn't get the phone,

That's to my understanding tho
\

Correct
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by tikkykay: 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sorry I have a question, is it that the person who asked for the phones to be bought, didnt notice the "icloud locked iPhone 8"
Through an imei check...

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by harmbhrosz(m): 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
tikkykay:
Sorry I have a question, is it that the person who asked for the phones to be bought, didnt notice the "icloud locked iPhone 8"
Through an imei check...
I wonder o, that's suppose to be the responsibility of the buyer and not the picker na

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (532) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.