Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND (1302 Views)

COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari / Buhari Appoints 32 Year Old Sanusi Ohiare As ED Rural Electrification Fund(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND by sunky97: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari’s youngest appointee is from Kogi State. Wishing him success in his new assignment as the Executive Director of Rural Electrification Fund.

Sanusi Ohiare was born on 6th of March, 1985 (32), in Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, but originally hails from Adavi Local Government Area of Kogi State, Nigeria.

He had his primary education at Academy Staff School Suleja, Niger State, before proceeding to the Federal Government College, Kwali – Abuja, for his secondary education.

Sanusi obtained his Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from the University of Jos, Plateau State, where he graduated with a second class honours, upper division (2.1) in 2006.

He later attended the renowned Centre for Energy, Petroleum, Mineral Law and Policy (CEPMLP), University of Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom, where he obtained a Master of Science degree in Energy Studies, with Specialization in Energy Finance in 2011;

He also obtained a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in Rural Energy Development from the prestigious Institute for Energy and Sustainable Development (IESD), De Montfort University, Leicester, UK in 2014, and is currently the only Nigerian with that specialization.
[urlhttp://tellmystory.com.ng/see-32-years-old-appointed-by-president-buhari-as-executive-director-of-rural-electrification-fund/][/url]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND by wildernessVoice: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
If it is true that is the only and youngest technocrat in his team.
It is too late but only a bait for 2019.

2 Likes

Re: 32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND by Sagamaje(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
Campaign for 2019. Where are those foolhari media cows..... Its time to masturbate with this news o

3 Likes

Re: 32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND by IsaAbubakar: 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
even if he appoints Jesus Christ and Muhammed as Special assistants
destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally remains sacrosanct angry

3 Likes

Re: 32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND by SalamRushdie: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
If he likes he should appoint someone from Kindagarten

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nigeians cannot be deceived... Buhari must go in 2019...
President Ahmed Makarfi Loading...2019
Re: 32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND by uba1991: 12:48am On Apr 28, 2018
CHILDREN OF HATE CAN ONLY WAIL, no pig can stop buhari, SAI BABA2019. MASU GUDU SU GUDU

1 Like

Re: 32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND by anibirelawal(m): 1:10am On Apr 28, 2018
Where are the Trolling agents another food for una.
Re: 32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND by rusher14: 4:31am On Apr 28, 2018
I endorse this appointment.
grin
Re: 32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND by GeneralOjukwu: 5:57am On Apr 28, 2018
This guy's qualifications make him suitable for the role.

But it also shows how quickly money can make you rise. He could quickly pay for Masters and PhD in the UK in relatively obscure fields.

Most folks would play safe and do Masters in Business Administration, Public Health, Public Administration just like 90% of their peers.

Good luck to him. Hope he puts the education to good news. He seems brilliant.
Re: 32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND by AustineE1: 6:04am On Apr 28, 2018
...after insulting Nigerian youths and calling them 'lazy',his handlers has told him to start apppointing youths and doing everything possible to appease them but the bad news is that youths and even the old has long decided to send Mr Buhari to Daura,for being grossly incompetent. He has proven over time that he is biggest mistake of this century and those who voted him are still in regret.
Re: 32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND by Auladimeji(m): 6:08am On Apr 28, 2018
uba1991:
CHILDREN OF HATE CAN ONLY WAIL, no pig can stop buhari, SAI BABA2019. MASU GUDU SU GUDU
mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: 32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND by Pavore9: 6:14am On Apr 28, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
This guy's qualifications make him suitable for the role.

But it also shows how quickly money can make you rise. He could quickly pay for Masters and PhD in the UK in relatively obscure fields.

Most folks would play safe and do Masters in Business Administration, Public Health, Public Administration just like 90% of their peers.

Good luck to him. Hope he puts the education to good news. He seems brilliant.

Obscure fields are gold mines, less competition. I have a Nigerian friend in Nairobi who is presently getting her B. A counselling psychology and after she would be heading to the U. S for 5 years to do her Masters and PhD in Applied Child & Adolescent Psychology: Prevention & Treatment. With such skill, she can earn about $100 for a one hour of therapy.

1 Like

Re: 32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND by wickyyolo: 6:19am On Apr 28, 2018
Daura is not negotiable
Re: 32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND by GeneralOjukwu: 6:22am On Apr 28, 2018
Pavore9:

Obscure fields are gold mines, less competition. I have a Nigerian friend in Nairobi who is presently getting her B. A counselling psychology and after she would be heading to the U. S for 5 years to do her Masters and PhD in

shocked ....

I agree about obscure fields being gold mines, but please advice your friend to stay back in the US if she wants to do a PhD in Counseling Psychology because even the Americans make fun of Liberal Arts (not sure CP is one though)

C.P. Isn't ever likely to be profitable here in the African context, this new ED specifically did Rural Electrification which would always be an issue in Nigeria for the next 50 years at least. Infact, even if Nigeria gets its act together, he can still get a post in an under-developed country.

My point is...choose said obscure field carefully, not PhD in Farting & Belching Studies
smiley
Re: 32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND by GeneralOjukwu: 6:24am On Apr 28, 2018
Pavore9:

Obscure fields are gold mines, less competition. I have a Nigerian friend in Nairobi who is presently getting her B. A counselling psychology and after she would be heading to the U. S for 5 years to do her Masters and PhD in Applied Child & Adolescent Psychology: Prevention & Treatment. With such skill, she can earn about $100 for a one hour of therapy.

Sorry will edit comment...didn't see the PhD field. Let me re-read.

Done. I think she would find it very very lucrative abroad because Whites put their kids at the forefront. That's a smart move on her part

BUT... it means she doesn't really have plans of coming to work here like this gentleman did.

Well...a lot of people try to choose a field that's relevant in both the developing and the developed world. That's what I would do myself.

Thumbs up for you ...I like your way of thinking, though I wouldn't advocate a PhD in that field, it's a personal decision for her, she knows where her interests are and knows what suits her best
Re: 32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND by Pavore9: 6:39am On Apr 28, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Sorry will edit comment...didn't see the PhD field. Let me re-read.

Done. I think she would find it very very lucrative abroad because Whites put their kids at the forefront. That's a smart move on her part

BUT... it means she doesn't really have plans of coming to work here like this gentleman did.

Well...a lot of people try to choose a field that's relevant in both the developing and the developed world. That's what I would do myself.

I tell you that field is very relevant in Nigeria. Even if she decides to come down to set up practice in Nigeria, I bet it would be for upscale clients who can easily afford that or be a Country Director of one those international foundations who are involved in mental health care. She is presently volunteering with some while still in School, building her CV as volunteering also helps in scholarship consideration

(1) (Reply)

End Herdsmen Killings Now, If You Are Not Their Sponsor – PFN Tells Nigerian Gov / Dino Melaye Will Be Bailed Friday As He Files Fresh Fundamental Human Right / Buhari More Democratic than Obasanjo-Yoruba Leadership Group Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.