Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video (25048 Views)

How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai / Ben Murray-bruce Recall:constituents Repudiates Their Claims,withdraws Ultimatum / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by sujexy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:
damnit....i dont get it....dino is a fool.... angry angry

keep that idiot.....

but he will still answer to his crimes.....
eee to pain am oooooo......Kikikiki
we are coming for Yamaha bello

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by Fuckyoumod: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
rusher14:
Story.

Four random men cannot claim to speak for an entire constituency.

The act of recall is a matter of "Yes" or "No".

Certainly, a senator would have supporters but the important feature is on the weight of those for or against his recall.
even after you have gotten updates that people refused to turnout, you still no gree... Chai... Abeg go carry you illiteracy go the other side.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by jrusky(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
DaV8King:
Lazy yoots like these are the reason why real yoots of Naija have not been allowed to enter office angry angry.

I no call name o, If you get you get grin cheesy cheesy wink

You missed the point and this us why people are upset. No one said dino or any senator can not be recall but with good reason and not simply because he spoke against yahya or buhari for not doing the right thing. That is the point.

And to you does it make sense forging people names and signatures is that not even a criminal offense In a civilized country it's a very serious offense what you are taken as a joke and you are here calling someone lazy youth. Normally kogi state government and tahya should be sue for this criminal offense

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by justtoodark: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
my mumu friend, abeg sharap their, which crime? How many Fulani herdsmen have been arrested??

Your I.Q too low bore, e low pass 8 years pikin own

sharrap their with your fulani rantings....

have you met a fulani before....??

since when are you a expert in fulani matters....??

okoro,sharrap.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by Fuckyoumod: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:

sharrap their with your fulani rantings....

have you met a fulani before....??

since when are you a expert in fulani matters....??

okoro,sharrap.....
maga... Lol, you no go focus?

OK na, come and remove Senator dino, send him to jail and kill him..... Mumu.

Dino still better pass your papa, your mama to your entire family 10th generation.

Who dash you mouth to talk...aboki

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by exlinkleads(f): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
And INEC is seeing this and yet allow themselves to be used as animals.

Thia tells u what 2019 election will be.

Ah Jiga, you thought u r doing free and fair election and u gave us this government.

God why
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by justtoodark: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
maga... Lol, you no go focus?

OK na, come and remove Senator dino, send him to jail and kill him..... Mumu.

Dino still better pass your papa, your mama to your entire family 10th generation.

Who dash you mouth to talk...aboki

i dont like that guy....period....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by MXrap: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
LOL

DINO is winning with a wide margin. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by olalekanadewum(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
We did not recall Dino at anytime, it was yayah bello that wanted him home and all the allegations against is an attempt to silent him. All our politicians are the same.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by Awoleesu(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari2rule:
make them divide this country
'Them' who?

This has always been my grouse with the proponents of ''make them divide this country'', you want someone who is against what you want to give that same thing to you!

The Violent take it by force! Stop waiting for them go grab what you want.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by galaxy2020(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari and Bello are going down, going down! going down!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by begwong: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
DINO=1 YEYE BELLO=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by tobsonkings: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
I strongly recommend a popularity pool in kogi state for the Serving Governor and senator Dino Melaye to see who should be recalled. However, am of the opinion that Inec should provide the otiginators of the said register of signatories for the embattled senator. The lawlessness in the country has got to stop. Nobody is above the law cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by begwong: 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:
damnit.... angry angry
then keep that fool...but he will still answer to his crimes....
anu mkpama..... angry angry
Which crime? The foolanis wey una dey send to commit crime una don stop dem? DINO 4 LIFE!
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:
damnit.... angry angry

Keep deceiving yourself. The crime you and your party framed him with? I laf! yahaya bello won't come back again and Dino melaye will dump your party. Mark my words and note today's date. If he comes back, you just post this statement for all NLs and the world to see.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by NairaMaster1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
rusher14:
Story.

Certainly, a senator would have supporters but the important feature is on the weight of those for or against his recall.

Really?

Even when a signature is forged?

Guy try to go and forge Buhari signature they will forget that you have been drinking their poo.

You will rot in jail.

Forge my signature in the name of recalling my senate? I will take that document up for justice.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by NairaMaster1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bhol28:
Firstly it was"Voters refuse to come out"Which one should we now believe.

Bros the whole reports carried foggery issues.

Go back and read all the news from 8 am today. Let us not support evil.

You and I are potential senators that won't be happy with injustice.
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by rusher14: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Really?

Even when a signature is forged?

Guy try to go and forge Buhari signature they will forget that you have been drinking their poo.

You will rot in jail.

Forge my signature in the name of recalling my senate? I will take that document up for justice.

One case of forgery does not mar the credibility of the exercise.

The important matter is the number of yes against no.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by edupedia: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:
damnit.... angry angry

They are lying on Nairaland that people did not go out. Go to Linda Ikeji blog to see queues of people who want the man out.... Now it is clear the man was buying guns and hiring thugs to scare people... That's why they had to counter his moves andcage hisboys effectively.. He thought no one could hold him because of Saraki... He forgot that he has an opponent during the last election whom he cheated .

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by lawman88(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Believe me, INEC is in big trouble, and the iota of trust we have in it has been taking away . This people should sue INEC
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by ihatesycophant(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:
damnit.... angry angry
The thing just pain you die
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by Dee60: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
IS THE INEC THAT WILL CONDUCT ELECTIONS IN 2019 THAT IS BEING ACCUSED IN THIS FASHION?

CHAI!!
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by NaMe4: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
The guy in th 2nd video reminds me of Klint d drunk

Usual APShit rigging strategy
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by Burgerlomo: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
Motolank:
Dino can go to jail pls, he will be leading their choir there sad

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by ihatesycophant(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Even though the case of Dino is one sided as Bello is supposed to be in the same probe, I'm still happy that at least one of them is contained.

Dino is absolutely guilty of many if not all the charges against him as it's normal for politicians to engage jobless youth with weapons in order to usr them to intimidate their opponents and to rig elections.

Thank God many lives will be saved...
You people are too myopic and petty. Is Dino just joining politics today. The act of thuggery and do-or-die politics is alien to Okun people. If Dino did not arm youths during his first stint when politics was between life and death, is it now that he will? Okun has passed through the eye of that needle but Yahaya Bello and his political jobbers introducing such now. Arm of thugs is rampant in Governor's senatorial axis but not Kogi West senatorial axis.
You refused to see the political undertone but chasing shadows. If in a developed setting this issue will make heads to roll because it is a grievous offence to have forged people's documents.
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by fortune1968: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bayajidda1:
Dino will definitely come out of these turbulence unscathed.

Shout out to all the outspoken peeps all over the world who face persecution, one way or the other, for their stance on the path of truth.

Truth must surely prevail over lies, deceit and propaganda.

The God of truth has got your backs.
do you have any sense of shame ? saying this about somebody who evaded and resisted police arrest for whatever reason .
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by Goldenprinz(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Some one like me that has never voted in Kogi state before, my name is falsified there......
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Even in death.....Dinosaur is scoring points
No be small jazz!

Jazz?

The recall was all fake. The accusations? Timed to keep Dino out of action while they tried to "arrange" the recall process.

Well, the electorate would have none of that.
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Shut up
How much did Dino pay you?

I am Okun and Dino doesn't know me from anywhere let alone pay me anything.

What the guy you quoted said is the truth. We even view Dino's antics in the chamber as extreme let alone arming boys to do what? Who are Dino's enemies that he needed to suppress and with just 2 or 3 boys with shotguns?

Who is the name behind the recall? There has been a massive forgery and falsification. This should be investigated and let us see the person to whom it will lead.

If someone can go to INEC, get the genuine Voter's Register, write out names of REAL people (living or dead, they didn't know) and FORGE signatures, can they not arrange to frame a couple of actual criminals or offer arrested robbery suspects a deal if they would sign a false statement?

This is Nigeria and we are all aware of what Nigerian politicians can do.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by poseidon12: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
rusher14:
Story.

Four random men? If the names of those 'four random men' were fraudulently listed as it appears, then I suspect that we are probably dealing with much more than four random men. I could hear one of the guys complaining that the names of his family members are also fraudulently listed.
The whole thing is a charade of course. As a lot of the guys were saying, it is the Governor Yahaya Bello (and your Buhari, of course) that deserve to be recalled.
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by NairaMaster1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
rusher14:

One case of forgery does not mar the credibility of the exercise.

The important matter is the number of yes against no.

Is forgery a crime? Yes or No will help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISIS Sneaking Jihadists Into Nigeria From Syria - The Sun UK / Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo / Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.