Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video (25047 Views)

How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai / Ben Murray-bruce Recall:constituents Repudiates Their Claims,withdraws Ultimatum / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
poseidon12:

Four random men? If the names of those 'four random men' were fraudulently listed as it appears, then I suspect that we are probably dealing with much more than four random men. I could hear one of the guys complaining that the names of his family members are also fraudulently listed.
The whole thing is a charade of course. As a lot of the guys were saying, it is the Governor Yahaya Bello (and your Buhari, of course) that deserve to be recalled.

They will soon claim that the guys were paid to make those complaints, and even though that doesn't make sense, a lot of people will believe it.
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by omohayek: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
It's sickening to watch all sorts of idi.ots bend over backwards in contortions, all in an effort to pretend that Dino Melaye is anything more than a lying, thieving thug, whose presence in the upper chamber of the NASS is nothing but a disgrace to that institution. I can get disliking Buhari - I myself have said times without number on here that the man is too old, too sick and too mentally limited to be anywhere near Aso Rock - but that doesn't mean one has to embrace any and every individual who seems opposed to Buhari, out of a misguided belief that Buhari's unsuitability for the presidency automatically makes his opponents admirable and trustworthy.

Melaye is and always has been nothing more than an attention-hungry, materialistic, greedy and unprincipled hoodlum, and the idea that his constituents consider this good-for-nothing as worthy of keeping in the Senate is simply laughable to anyone with a working brain. A man who has been arrested by the Nigerian police for arming thugs to intimidate opponents, and who attempted to resist said arrest in the most undignified manner imaginable, certainly wouldn't desist from paying a few hungry nonentities to spout nonsense on his behalf in front of a camera.

No matter how much one may hate Buhari or Yahaya Bello, it is in the interest of all Nigerian voters that Melaye's recall be successfully executed in a timely manner, as only then will it start to sink in with Nigeria's political class that power ultimately rests with their constituents to give or take away. Throwing in your lot with this strutting thug (whose arrogant and narcissistic demeanor I personally saw a few months ago in London) in the name of opposing Buhari is the equivalent of cutting off the branch you're sitting on to spite the other fellow sitting on it with you. Melaye simply isn't worth anybody's sympathy.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by godliman: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:
damnit.... angry angry

then keep that fool...but he will still answer to his crimes....

anu mkpama..... angry angry
you blinded by hatred
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by pek(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Like Dino or not, this recall and accusations are all a charade from day one. Surprised few are seeing it. Yahaya Bello went too far with this recall. My neighbour is Okun and I have heard things happening in in that state. Bello is not fit to be a counsellor of a ward.
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
The Federal Government is not even smart, you want to recall a Senator in a generation when mobile phone internet sends videos on a speed of light.

Dino is not the worst Senator, he is loquacious, brave and can kill for his friends. He is being persecuted to quiet him from fighting the Federal Abuja Executives. As long as Dino is fighting for his survival, he will have no chance to call for Impeachment of Buhari or hurt his re-election.

That is the entire game going on here, they want to unsettle Saraki and Dino in a timely fashion and coerce them into party loyalty, just like they have succeeded with Tinubu and Ekweremadu. It is the last bit effort to squash PDP and the Third Force.

They are going after everyone who could become soldiers of the Third Force. Well, they have no idea of what is coming.

I am seeing Somalia, already the armed bandits have overwhelmed the Policing powers, instead of focusing on the terrorists with cows at Benue, they are busy recalling Dino at Benue.

A country at war with its citizens can not really be called a country. Nigeria is a business and I want it sold and my share be given to me in dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by ArcFresky(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
What if its Dino that paid people to falsify their names and their signature...

This Dino sef naa actor, singer, senator, accident victim, assassination attempt survivor, champion of the downtrodden; owner of various exotic vehicles; bridge builder; owner of Mikano generator while his constituents dont have light, Harvard graduate.... the list is endless

In fact the guy should be president already

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by akum78: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by ehissi(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
rusher14:
Story.

Four random men cannot claim to speak for an entire constituency.

The act of recall is a matter of "Yes" or "No".

Certainly, a senator would have supporters but the important feature is on the weight of those for or against his recall.

You have forgotten the part of the recall process where verification of signatures is required ba?? undecided

The exercise is to give those who signed the opportunity to reaffirm their decision to recall melayed by voting against him via referendum and verification of their existing signature in the recall list.

These one are already saying that their names were put on the list and the signature there is false, you are busy talking off-key......

#LazyNigerianYouth....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by mrsaintman: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=justtoodark post=67107654]damnit.... angry angry
then keep that fool...but he will still answer to his crimes....
anu mkpama..... angry angry[/q
uote]
At list his a fool with a difference, what about you...ewu ohia
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by dmexy33: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2018
INEC did this, headed the recall of Dino and forged all these names and signatures. I don't like the man polically despite knowing him even before he became a senator.
But despite all that the truth must me said. If INEC can be a party to this fraud, how then can we trust INEC ahead of 2019 elections?
It even brings the 2015 elections into question.
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by vertueptime: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Buhari is a shameless man that deserves impeachment.

Yahaya Bello is a grass eating cow that needs to be impeached

And they are all enjoying the national cake with good homes, plenty money, security,siren, free travels and ur using ur 1.5gb to insult them
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by phase1: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2018
The people of Kogi should sue the Governor and INEC for forgery of their signatures, impersonation and falsification of official INEC documents.

They should obtain a substantive ruling restraining INEC from continuing with the recall process pending the determination of the real identities behind the those who forged those signatures and impersonated them.

Dino's lawyer and their lawyers should be cross-fertilizing ideas by now.
Re: Dino Melaye‘s Recall Constituents Claim Their Signatures Were Falsified - video by phase1: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2018
rusher14:

One case of forgery does not mar the credibility of the exercise.

The important matter is the number of yes against no.

Oga gambari didn't you hear the register had one handwriting with different names and signature. An entire family had their names and signatures forged.

Is your muslim brain congenitally daft?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Temporary Forfeiture Of Diezani’s $40m Jewelery, Gold Iphone / The Executive Alone Can’t Enjoy Immunity – Saraki / ISIS Sneaking Jihadists Into Nigeria From Syria - The Sun UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.