Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:48 PM

Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife (160415 Views)

Catriona Laing Visits Ooni Of Ife [photo] / Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage / Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
so now painting on a wall is your new proof ?
So if I go and paint a part of my house with a painting saying "oduduwa grave" that would be proof oduduwa is buried in my compound ?
Why are yoruba always trying cheap 419 tricks ?

Wealthandjobs:

Don't mind him. He is not a Yoruba if he doesn't know that the heads of departed Oba of Benin are buried in Ile Ife
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
shizzle1:
Igbos are adventurous in nature and known to travel far and wide, can't say same about others.

You right about the arochukwu warriors.. Good observation.

Nice having a chit -chat with you.. .cheers!
Speak to you soon bro
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by shizzle1: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Moneywomen17:
and I say again stop acting foolish. It may feel like superiority coz that’s what other feel like it is. When Yoruba argue on this forum they always try to at least bring some fact whether foreign or local to buttress their point but others will rather abuse than logically so we give them back in the same coin too. Mind u the tribe that feels is the most superior to every tribe in Nigeria most is ibo. Go to any thread and see ur kinsmen beating their chests about how other tribes in Nigeria backwardness is holding them back and nobody can measure up to them. So the things u accuse Yoruba of doing u do it too that’s why I said u should point ur fingers at both side instead of shouting Yoruba alone.
You are partially correct. Enjoy the rest of your evening
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Moneywomen17:
so why doesn’t ibo show us respect and we will show them respect back
I’m talking from an individual, human perspective

People are more open and warm up better to people who have good and genuine intentions about them

I laugh at the jokes between east and west

But I know even we yorubas will discriminate ourselves if we had our own sovereign nation

So the earlier Nigerians embrace a collective nationality, the better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by shizzle1: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
macof:
mr. Man it is from all sides.. igbos bash Yorubas for no reason. Stop playing victim

And when you think of it, a united south is what both groups need.. when a united south is achieved we can start moving towards a united Nigeria

And I don't necessarily mean political unity but a unity in goals and agenda and working together to achieve it
The only region which is at variance with a United south is the south west. I stand to be corrected
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
macof:
you see?!
Foreigners look at Africa as a land without history, our youths cannot mention 5 kingdoms of pre-colonial Africa.
And even blacks in the diaspora are taught that Africa was savage and uncivilized.. till now, even on this thread people are calling Yoruba, Edo, Igbo tribes.. can you call French, German, Dutch tribes?
Ego tripping and refusal to learn, our people feel they know it all already without any struggle to obtain the knowledge. Why won't there be enmity? Everyone wants to show himself

The same Europeans we worship today, we taught them how to bathe

We did rule Southern Europe for 700 years. But how many Africans know this
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
ariesbull:

Go and take Gelegele first before I can engage you ...that's if the ijaw wouldn't do the second invasion..

Gelegele is uncontested.. we know who owns it and all the lands stretching to shores of Niger River.
As weak as Yoruba is they are still stronger and powerful than Biafra. With ur large numbers yet nothing for una for Nigeria. Just observers like minorities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by ariesbull: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
davidnazee:

Gelegele is uncontested.. we know who owns it and all the lands stretching to shores of Niger River.
As weak as Yoruba is they are still stronger and powerful than Biafra. With ur large numbers yet nothing for una for Nigeria. Just observers like minorities.

Go and take Gelegele...sheby una oba say make them no get king....they crowned him...una no do anything

The Yoruba has Ilorin to contest for

The Igbo land is full and within the authority of Igbo
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by macof(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
Moorish:

The same Europeans we worship today, we taught them how to bathe

We did rule Southern Europe for 700 years. But how many Africans know this
exactly
How many reading this now know that native Africans made up the large portion of the Moorish invasion of Europe? Yet some sit back in their small villages claiming a non existent achievement just to spite a neighbour rather than consider the achievement of one African nation as a cause of pride for all
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
ariesbull:

Go and take Gelegele...sheby una oba say make them no get king....they crowned him...una no do anything

The Yoruba has Ilorin to contest for

The Igbo land is full and within the authority of Igbo

Which king? The only king in Nigeria is the Oba of Benin. All others are traditional rulers.

Nobody wants land full of rocks and dead soil. Make Igbo keep their lands and we keep ours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
macof:
exactly
How many reading this now know that native Africans made up the large portion of the Moorish invasion of Europe? Yet some sit back in their small villages claiming a non existent achievement just to spite a neighbour rather than consider the achievement of one African nation as a cause of pride for all

Black emirs had harems with hundreds of Turkish and European women for their delight

That’s why I’m moorish

Imperial
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
shizzle1:
typical yorooba supremacist

@last sentence, Civil war '76? how did yorooba deflate Igbos please? I thought the civil war was Biafra against Nigerian army,(with support from UK, et al) i never knew it was against oduduwa army. .lol

These deluded yorooba folks are just so irritatingly predictable

Please stick to your quest for supremacy and relevance over the binis, don't drag Igbos into your hogwash

‘67.

Adekunle Benjamin, Alabi Isama & Obasanjo led the most successful offensive into ‘Biafra’. Folks like Murtala Muhammed flopped greatly and Biafra recorded successes against Nigerian Army but Yoruba sons distinguished themselves nonetheless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by laudate: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Born2Breed:
YOU THOUGHT?...that sums it up.

You just finished the guy! cheesy Are you trying to insinuate that he doesn't think? wink
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by ariesbull: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
davidnazee:

Which king? The only king in Nigeria is the Oba of Benin. All others are traditional rulers.

Nobody wants land full of rocks and dead soil. Make Igbo keep their lands and we keep ours.

They have their king and Oba said they shouldn't but they called him bluffs and mind you Oba also is a traditional ruler
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Wealthandjobs: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
prolog2:
so now painting on a wall is your new proof ?
So if I go and paint a part of my house with a painting saying "oduduwa grave" that would be proof oduduwa is buried in my compound ?
Why are yoruba always trying cheap 419 tricks ?

I am sure you don't know the meaning and it's significance.
That's where the heads of past Oba of Benin were buried sir. The place is one of the special and ancient places in Ile Ife.
That's one of the reasons the descendants of the Oranmiyan keep going to Ife sir.Any descendant of Oranmiyan sitting on that Oba of Benin stool who doesn't go to Ife has not concluded it's rite. The Benin Royalty is Yoruba and that's why Oba of Benin must go to Ile Ife , the Source.
Those Yoruba ancestors are very smart.They gave Benin people the body not the heads of the descendants of Oranmiyan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Which mental health facility did you escape from ?
Wealthandjobs:

I am sure you don't know the meaning and it's significance.
That's where the heads of past Oba of Benin were buried sir. The place is one of the special and ancient places in Ile Ife.
That's one of the reasons the descendants of the Oranmiyan keep going to Ife sir.Any descendant of Oranmiyan sitting on that Oba of Benin stool who doesn't go to Ife has not concluded it's rite. The Benin Royalty is Yoruba and that's why Oba of Benin must go to Ile Ife , the Source.
Those Yoruba ancestors are very smart.They gave Benin people the body not the heads of the descendants of Oranmiyan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by shizzle1: 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Y0ruba:

‘67.

Adekunle Benjamin, Alabi Isama & Obasanjo led the most successful offensive into ‘Biafra’. Folks like Murtala Muhammed flopped greatly and Biafra fecorded successes against Nigerian Army but Yoruba sons distinguished themselves nonetheless.

thesame obasanjo who took a bullet on his arrse and ran away from the battle front? cheesy A truant soldier? Even alabi isama in his book'Tragedy of victory' confirmed it.. . Lol

Benjamin adekunle , thsame one who was dismissed from the Nigerian army, regretted his role and died wretched? I'll rather not talk about the late pauper.. Lol
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by EdoNation(f): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
prolog2:
Which mental health facility did you escape from ?

grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
shizzle1:
thesame obasanjo who took a bullet on his arrse and ran away from the battle front? cheesy A truant soldier? Even alabi isama in his book'Tragedy of victory' confirmed it.. . Lol

Benjamin adekunle , thsame one who was dismissed from the Nigerian army, regretted his role and died wretched? I'll rather not talk about the late pauper.. Lol

OK we know no Yiibo from pre-independence and post independence matches those men - dead or alive. The greatest men Yiibo ever produced never equalled Yoruba sons.

Achebe was never half the man Soyinka was/is nor did he hold half the clout Soyinka had.

Azikiwe was never an inch of the man Awolowo was. Awo’s legacies abound till today in the west, mention just one legacy of Azikiwe in the east? grin

Ojukwu was sent scampering to Ivory Coast and revealing his drag-queen tendencies by Yoruba sons - Benjamin Adekunle & Obasanjo.

Your prominent Yiibo women were brought to the fore by a Yoruba son - Obasanjo.

As you can see, your ethnic nationality is an appendage of the Yoruba. Your relevance, history, western education & socio-political development is tied to your interaction with Yoruba.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by laudate: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Y0ruba:
OK we know no Yiibo from pre-independence and post independence matches those men - dead or alive. The greatest men Yiibo ever produced never equalled Yoruba sons.

Achebe was never half the man Soyinka was nor did he hold half the clout Soyinka had.

Azikiwe was never an inch of the man Awolowo was. Awo’s legacies abound till today in the west, mention just one legacy of Azikiwe in the east? grin

Ojukwu was sent scampering to Ivory Coast and revealing his drag-queen tendencies by Yoruba sons - Benjamin Adekunle & Obasanjo.

Your prominent Yiibo women were brought to the fore by a Yoruba son - Obasanjo.

As you can see, your ethnic nationality is an appendage of the Yoruba. Your relevance, history, western education & socio-political development is tied to your interaction to Yoruba.

Una just wan take style kill person with laugh for here....!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 1:57am On Apr 30, 2018
Moneywomen17:
alright please answer this who is the first king of Benin

DUMB QUESTION!
We do not know for certain who was the first king (Ogiso) in Benin, but we know Ogiso Owodo was the last, and Oduduwa (Izoduwa or Ekaladerhan) being his son was also father to Oranmiyan who begot Eweka I.

YOUR OWN QUESTION
Tell us from where did Oduduwa come according to the numerous ridiculous versions of Yoruba or Yoruba folklore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 2:08am On Apr 30, 2018
ariesbull:

Do you realize this small boy that we have Onicha anglicised Onitsha in all Igbo land

Onicha Ukwuani Delta
Onicha ugbo Delta
Onicha mmili Anambra
Onicha Mbaise imo
Onicha uboma imo
Onicha ngwa Abia
Onicha ezza Enugu

Now all these Onicha are Benin right....confused souls

Do Benin bear Onicha

Your asking me the meaning of Onicha ....is it the Benin that the NRI priest thought artistry and administration because NRI civilisation is far older that these small minority Benin

Abeg face your Yoruba cousins...we Igbo have nothing.... absolutely nothing to do with you...we see you in condescending manner

Omo ibo, do you know that your people were originally slaves to the people of calabar - I guess you never heard that history before. Go back to your books, 'Igbo' was a derogatory word used in describing slaves in old calabar. Arochukwu people were the authentic what you now call 'Igbo'.

This argument isn't for you OK. Continue looking for KANU, that should keep you busy enough. Ndiala!
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 2:16am On Apr 30, 2018
ariesbull:

You can't get Gelegele...we are tactically supporting ijaw

Now read

When the Biafrans reached Agbor they split up, the Biafran 12th Battalion under Lt. Col. Festus Akagha began moving north-west to Benin City, the 18th Battalion under Major Humphrey Chukwuka made its way into the oil-rich Niger Delta, and the 13th Battalion under Col. Mike Inveso swung northwards towards Auchi. Benin City was captured with little opposition as Biafran soldiers fired their weapons into the air upon entering the city. The 13th Battalion established control over Auchi and Agenebode while also capturing the towns of Okene, Atani, and Iloshi, indiscriminately shooting civilians in the process. A Nigerian Army unit was pursued by Biafran soldiers to the Siluko River where the two sides exchanged fire, before the Nigerians managed to escape under the cover of darkness. Within 12 hours of the initial invasion the Biafran Army had control over the entire Mid-Western Region. Unbeknownst to General Banjo a unit of Biafran soldiers under Lt. Col. Oechi attacked the government residence of Mid-Western Region governor David Ejoor on the orders of President Odumegwu Ojukwu to capture Ejoor dead or alive, Ejoor's guards resisted the attacking Biafrans which gave Ejoor enough time to escape and flee to Lagos.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwest_Invasion_of_1967

We would still do that again ...if there is need...this time Benin city would be occupied territories! Trust me because you guys are minority. I would advise you to face yoruba and stay away from Igbo....we saw the role you played In killing Anioma Igbo during the 1966 and we have that in mind also

If you had any decency and self respect, you wouldn't talk about the civil war or its properties.

You started the war, you got kicked in the ass and you are still here quoting a war that is and would always remain a source of shame to the igbos even for generations to come.

As far as the Nigerian project is concerned, the Igbo are a conquered people. After Aguiyi Ironsi, which other Igbo man has ruled this country? Even the Ironsi is only matrilineally Igbo. His patrimony is Sierra Leonean.

You now shamelessly hide behind minority Ijaw, yet the same ijaw have produced a president in this country, but big and good for nothing Igbo is still sticking one foot in managing deputy senate president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 2:24am On Apr 30, 2018
ariesbull:

U wikpeadia or not...we would still invade that old useless city of yours again if there is need and this time Ina would be held hostage just like the British did to him...pray that Nigeria doesn't divide

For now sha o, you are still slaves held under the shackles of Buhari.
Small crocodile smile the other day, you people suddenly started speaking Portuguese.

The federal government is about to nationalize a commemorative 'EGWU EKE' day annually where the crocodile would smile.

Lol...
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 2:27am On Apr 30, 2018
macof:
honestly this Edo people need to be taught a lesson. They are getting too wild and disrespectful to people who can wipe them out if provoked

Zoo escapee, when you wake up, check the time OK. This is the 21 century @$$hole!

But if it were to be in the past, you surely would have gotten some fries with a good whoop ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 2:37am On Apr 30, 2018
steveosaz:

DUMB QUESTION!
We do not know for certain who was the first king (Ogiso) in Benin, but we know Ogiso Owodo was the last, and Oduduwa (Izoduwa or Ekaladerhan) being his son was also father to Oranmiyan who begot Eweka I.

YOUR OWN QUESTION
Tell us from where did Oduduwa come according to the numerous ridiculous versions of Yoruba or Yoruba folklore.
but according to the guy I was arguing with if u have eyes he denied the existence of oduduwa or oranmiyan he even said the oba of Benin accepting ofuduwa as his father is just a folklore by the oba. Now to answer ur question according to ife where oduduwa actually reigned as king they said he came from oke-Ora. Now before u start spewing jargon like he few from the sky and knack his head on the floor or that he came from Mecca let me explain to u. Oduduwa coming from heaven was a myth made after his death after his deification he was admitted into the Yoruba pantheon another example is Sango son of oranmiyan after his death he was admitted to the Yoruba pantheon same as Ogun god of war. About Mecca it was a recent claim by Yoruba Muslim to connect him with their faith it’s all false just like ibo being Jew. Oduduwa is not from ife but still Yoruba from a neighboring village. Ur lost Benin prince is not oduduwa he was probably eaten in the forest they left him.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 2:40am On Apr 30, 2018
ariesbull:

You can imagine some tiny minority group....it took the Igbo less than 24 hours to over run them ...they should always pray for one Nigeria ..because if this country divides ...Benin city would be war booty

They don't know that they are in middle of two big tribes which can annex them easily...the Igbo and Yoruba then another relatively big tribe the Ijaw

You can imagine the tiny Benin with their tiny oba disturbing everywhere ....he doesnt even rule the Igbo speaking part of Edo (igbanke) or the Yoruba speaking part of the Edo (Akoko)

Tiny Benin

You must be deeply hurt from your predicaments in this country. I sometimes sympathize with you internally displaced people. It must be particularly difficult being an Igbo man in Nigeria of today.

President, dem no gree una, Biafra nko, dem give una egwu eke (Python dance).

For now, Hausa Fulani are still colonizing you after the British. If you get your second independence, then you can continue your dream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 2:45am On Apr 30, 2018
ariesbull:
THE ASSAULT

At 3 a.m. on Wednesday, August 9, 1967, the fourth anniversary of the democratic creation of the Midwestern region, a motorized rifle brigade consisting of 3000 Biafran soldiers and militiamen, under the command of Lt. Col. ["Brigadier"] Victor Banjo, crossed the Niger Bridge at Onitsha into Asaba. The Biafran Invasion of the Midwest had begun. Transported in over 100 trucks and civilian vehicles, this was the nucleus of what eventually was planned to be designated the "101stdivision", also known as the "Liberation Army of Nigeria" or the "Midwest Expeditionary Force". Upon arrival in the Midwest, they split up into three spearheads, destined to peal off from one another at Agbor. Units fired indiscriminately into the air as they arrived unchallenged at successive tactical objectives. The seizure of the Midwest was essentially accomplished within 12 hours (8, 9, 13, 14).

The 101st HQ group included Major ('Lt. Col.') Emmanuel Ifeajuna as Chief of Staff and Captain ("Major"wink Joe Isichie as QuarterMaster General. Much later in the campaign, Lt. ("Major"wink Fola Oyewole (upon release from prison in Enugu, where he (and Adeleke) had been detained for the January 15 coup) became Isichie's deputy (16).

The 12th Battalion, under Lt. Col. Festus Akagha, made a dash for Benin City, [the capital]. The 18th battalion under Major Humphrey Chukwuka, headed for Warri, [in the oilrich delta] with Sapele and Ughelli as secondary objectives. The 13thbattalion under Lt. Col. Mike Ivenso, swung northwards toward Auchi, with Agenebode (across the Niger from Idah, in Benue State), and Okene (in then Kwara state) as secondary objectives. A detachment was to head for Jebba to destroy the Niger Bridge at that location (8, 9).

Unknown to Banjo, a unit led by Lt. Col. Ochei (a Midwest Ibo officer), specifically attacked the Government house in Benin, ostensibly ordered by Ojukwu to capture the governor, Lt. Col. Ejoor dead or alive (13). Fortuitously, Major Ogbemudia (then quarter-master-general) had changed the guard detail at the Government House during the night (14). Therefore, the soldiers on duty, not being part of the plot to hand-over the state resisted. Ejoor escaped, separated from the rest of his family. Other than some fighting in the Siluko area, this was the only resistance the "Liberation Army" had to face in its initial phase of operations.
http://www.dawodu.net/midwest.htm

We would do it again if there is a need because you are the tiniest minority of the south! Ijaw is bigger , Urhobo Isoko is bigger but you Benin are the tiniest and a walk over for anyone even ijaw people....they have taken Gelegele..come and take it naaa

Ozuoor toota

Rudderless people in their usual fashion. Gelegele is now your problem all of a sudden. You have already abandoned IPOB.

If you gave ipob all this useless energy you are dissipating here, you might just have been a step closer to Biafra actualization.

Shameless people, even Ojukwu's son abandoned Biafra and went into bed to romance with Buhari and APC.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 2:51am On Apr 30, 2018
Moorish:

Don’t be too arrogant

I am Yoruba and I love my culture

I also respect Benin. It was mighty

Good of you.

This brother of yours is a genetic mistake. Spewing hubris all over.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 2:54am On Apr 30, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

That was not a visit. It was a ceremony to witness his descendant and subject continue in a tradition that brought Benin traditional system under his dominion. If calling it a visit suits you,it is fine but to see an Ooni leave his palace to visit a Yoruba king is rare. It took the current Ooni breaking the tradition two years ago after almost 70 years to visit the Alaafin of Oyo. The place and the rank of the Oba of Benin in the Yoruba traditional system is even behind the Alaafin of Oyo.

This is where you make a fool of yourself.

Oba of Benin is NOT a Yoruba monarch. Alaafin is even greater than your so called Ooni.

Who is visiting who now between them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 2:58am On Apr 30, 2018
macof:
i respect bini too. It was a kingdom all Africans should be proud of but these people of today are hateful and disrespectful for a people of such insignificant landmass and population
They have no place in a greater Africa of tomorrow with attitude like this. Their hatred towards Yorubas especially and all other Africans in general is disgusting
They are ignorant, boastful, rude, dishonest

I stand by it, when provoked these people should gain no mercy. Yorubas have treated them as brothers for too long

Get the Bleep out of here dog! Now you sound like a headless chicken that has no brain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 3:11am On Apr 30, 2018
macof:
o pls either you are intentionally lying or you are just ignorant. it is ego and vain pride that made bini go out of the old western region. provide the official reports to support this your claim that the major resources were coming from Bendel area?

mid-west region was created in 1963, 3 years after independence, in what way did Yorubas or the Western region government extort from your region? Ok now after over 50 years of being away from the 'bad evil' western region, what development has Edo state obtained? is Benin city now a paradise?
Use your head please

Yorubas have done nothing against you folk

P.S when did Japan ever dominate China
and italy over europe stop talking through your ass

With this^^, now I totally agree, you're a complete ass! A complete empty pot head.

Read this your trash again and recheck the functionality of your brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (123) (Reply)

Photos Of The Wonderful People Of Melanesia / A Picture Gallery Of Igbo Traditional Marriage Ceremony "Igbankwu" / Some Animal And Birds Names In Yoruba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.