Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,079 members, 7,939,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After (46930 Views)

Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Don't mind me I have edited
Biglittlelois:

how? did you read all what she wrote? or you just like to generalise cos it gives you a hard on?
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by oyetunder(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
You see.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
cry quoted you wrongly
Biglittlelois:

how? did you read all what she wrote? or you just like to generalise cos it gives you a hard on?
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by millionboi(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Fear women
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by DynasTee: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Uyiii:
Lol, this isn't funny sha, but I am really forcing myself not to tear out in laughter right now.
okay I give up, can't hold anymore, I need to let it out; hahahahahahahahahahahahahacheesycheesycheesygringrintonguecheesycheesy

Another pained feminist advocate loading, watch out!!!
she might be the next to question and query Michelle Obama for fulfilling her wife and motherly obligations diligently.

Ehyaa, a tour guide and a social media perfect, but couldn't guide and perfect your marriage
what a perfect guidance you arecheesy

Anyways, this is a very subtle advice and an eye opener to everyone, the babes precisely, that not every image painted in social media, not every rosy and lovey dovey slammed on our faces in social media is true in reality.
In fact, social media has so disconnected us from reality. We now talk to our gadgets instead of humans around us.
Okay today is Sunday, we suppose to be spending quality time with our families, but instead we see Nwaamaikpe and donstan18 dragging NL front pages upandan to speak their yeye English.
All of us dey crase shacheesy

P.s: what made me laugh so hard was when she said she's married to Jesus and she's sexy in the eyes of Jesus. Lol, she wants to seduce Jesuscheesy

Like wtf madame married to Jesus, Jesus is married already. please go back to your husband and leave Jesus alone.
Jesus said worship Him, you want to toast and date Jesus? all this feminist otondo shacheesy

Ref; Tonto dikeh and Churchill season one.

You too get sense

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Reelmii: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
all these Nigeria pple marriage weak me die, thank God I am not a nigerian I am only passing by....... UNTIL I REACH MY HOME, I WILL NEVER EVER STOP MY JOURNEY HALF WAY....
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Commit your marriage in GOD's hand and, watch it blossom in love unexplicable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Preshy561(f): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
seriously,some women can control their anger.
I would have given him rat poison if it were to be me.
Stupid foolish man.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Lumig: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
missterious:
OMG I remember seeing their wedding pics and stalking her IG page. They've been dating for over 2 years. And I was feeling jealous. Chai. She sounds really unstable though, let her just take care of herself first. Marriage is not by force.
Ehn Ehn! Soooo you are now happy for the breakup? Or what's your point?
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by AZeD1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Marriage is not compulsory.

Do not be pressured into marriage, do it because you want to.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by sirgalahad26(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
don4real18:
Well, I guess the marriage was fixed. She was perhaps under pressure from friends and family to get married then she paid the man to marry and divorce her later on. It happens a lot
yeah, it's called a 'sham'
marriages like '1min. passport'
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Moorish: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
E no Sabi straff
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Burgerlomo: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Preshy561:
I would have given Sat poison if it were to be me.
Stupid foolish man.

That's a lie because you're too sweet to kill cool
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Burgerlomo: 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
They look good together cool

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by missterious(f): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lumig:
Ehn Ehn! Soooo you are now happy for the breakup? Or what's your point?

Not today Satan. Did I say I'm happy about the breakup? I'm shocked and very sad.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by barristerzinny(f): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Shalomc:
He should sue her seriously.... It is his time to make it.
She deliberately led the man on.... To incur vast Marital expenses and bankrupted him emotionally.... Well it's his call.
she is very rich, am sure she is the one that paid for it.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by PrettySleek(f): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
I hate when women leave their marriage and people slam them without knowing the reason? Do u know if d man slept with her best friend? Her sister? Do u know if he tried to kill her? Pls if don't know d real story, Shut the hell up. Am not going to commend or condemn her, let her find her peace and be happy. It's between God and her.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Lumig: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
missterious:

Not today Satan. Did I say I'm happy about the breakup? I'm shocked and very sad.
Lolz! "not today Satan" because it is on Sunday? All the other days are meant for him? Na wa รณ
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by uuzba(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
kristonium:

The rate at which marriages are packing up calls for serious concerns!!!

We are a FAKE PEOPLE.
We snap pictures and brag on social media with wealth we did not make. A Fu*king country that has NO MANUFACTURING PLANT, YET ALL THE CITIZENS ARE HAVE HIGH TASTE FOR JEEP!

CAN YOU MAKE THE JEEP? ARE YOU EVEN SUPPORTING THE YOUR OWN PEOPLE who want to MAKE THE JEEP?
You are instead supporting your rivals, the white people who send THEIR JEEP over to your market and then YABBING YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD as idiots who cannot make fine things like Oyibo's own.

I SWEAR NOW, WHOSE PANT is covering your unclothedness as you read this message? The one you made? The one your mother made? The one made by your village? By your state? By your country? The one at least made by black people in Africa here? At least PANT NA?

Or

The imported one? That has helped destroy all our manufacturing facilities here in Nigeria?

How can you base the standard of your life upon what you cannot even produce?
-
We refuse to ask HOW people make money and just PRAISE THEM when the spend the money lavishly.
-
Maybe you are Hausa/Fulani. Why don't you sell groundnut and cow meat, and use that money to buy iPhone and fly to London?
-
No everybody is doing something that is TIED to Crude oil. Or kidnapping oil workers.

Only the indigenes of the region upon which crude oil is found are tied to crude oil. THE REST, GO AND FIND YOUR LEVEL.
-
I cannot come to your backyard and collect your yam and pawpaw, speak English for you and leave you in hunger.
-
Live according to what is in your backyard. Your eyes will open and all this fake braggadocios lifestyle will stop.
-
The woman and the man are both fake people. They married each other and now marriage has brought out the ugly truth of fakeness in their lives. Just 10 weeks. The fake girl cannot bear to face the fake man she married.
-
And some people said Rhor or German football coach should marry a Nigerian girl. Is he an idiot?

3 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by realborn(m): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
undecided

Chiamaka,

1. You are quite very pretty. Checked your random pictures on google image, enhanced and not enhanced.

2. Never contemplate suicide.

3. Everyone gets body-shamed by someone, someway, somehow irrespective of how charming we may look to others.

4. What could really be the problem? Belly fat? Because you really do not look fat in your pictures. Perhaps a bit thick (preferred by plenty of us wink

5. If it is belly fat, majority of women suffer from same and may eventually garner a measure postpartum.

6. Whatever it is that makes you insecure, make an acceptable and enjoyable effort to work on it. But please change the underlying reason, it should never primarily be because of someone's pleasure, even if it is a spouse.

7. Marriage can be tough. You need to stay tough at those times and not quick with your fingers on the pad.

8. If you still duly love your husband, kill depression, and you both find ways to work it out.

9. If you sense a decline in physical attraction, do not relent. It is a normal phase that must pass in marriage. For those who have had long years of courtship embellished with pre-marital sex, the decline comes earlier.

10. However, with time both parties truly understand the essence of marriage beyond physical needs and the marriage begins to blossom again inclusive of meeting eachother's physical needs.

11. Nonetheless, if he verbally or physically abuses you to unprintable measures, and you feel total disconnect with absolutely no option of return in your heart as illustrated in your post, I absolutely concur and agree. No one should be treated less!

12. Life will be great again. Stay hopeful!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by otokx(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
There are other sides to this story.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by laplace12(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
One of the pecks of marrying a rich guy.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by ashawopikin(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
maybe d man no sabi do d thing
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by kabie(m): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
haywire07:
You were jumping after young and rich and after he widened your puna, he decided to chase the other ones like you. U com dey complain...
Shut the Bleep up!
Must u type every rubbish u think?
Later u wld say its ur enemies dat is stopping ur success.....who are u to judge

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by miqos02(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
If you like fat women, marry a fat woman, if you like slim women marry a slim woman. Don't go and marry a slim woman and ask her to add weight or marry a fat woman and ask her to slim down
if i married her slim and she became fat after marriage, what do i do?

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Gmajor(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
donstan18:
To leave a marriage isn't such a tragedy.

A tragedy is staying in an unhappy marriage, torturing yourself ,suffering emotionally and smiling, deceiving yourself because of what people will say and finally ending in the grave as a result of depression, violence or any other trauma.

With that said ; Do well to know that what we wait around a lifetime for with one person, we can find in a moment with someone else. Self happiness over everything.

Drops pen.
It has been just 10 week. 10 WEEKS!!! did they not court. How come they are no longer together after such a small period of time?

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
That's a beautiful lady there. One man's food......!

I don't even like them slim, feels they'll break like stick or something.

Well, I wish her well in her new endeavors.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Cutehector(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Preshy561:
I would have given him rat poison if it were to be me.
Stupid foolish man.
just negodu...

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by ibolomo(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Most peeps above didnt bother to read her reasons smh!!! from her write up her husband loves slim ladies, question is why did he marry her if she is not his type? some men have poo as brains honestly.
The better question should be why the lady married the man knowing fully well that he wasn't physically attracted to her!
Many ladies jump into marriage pressured by society because they are becoming "of marriageable age", whatever that means.
To the ladies, you CANNOT, I repeat, you CANNOT change a man, if you don't like something about him before marriage, get ready to live with it for the rest of your life. The man can try to do better because he loves you, but expecting him to change overnight is a complete fallacy.

3 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Sagay212: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
lol...ipod ladies and men are the best for marriage....kikikikiki...igbo amaka!

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by cc150615(f): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
realborn:
undecided

Chiamaka,

1. You are quite very pretty. Checked your random pictures on google image, enhanced and not enhanced.

2. Never contemplate suicide.

3. Everyone gets body-shamed by someone, someway, somehow irrespective of how charming we may look to others.

4. What could really be the problem? Belly fat? Because you really do not look fat in your pictures. Perhaps a bit thick (preferred by plenty of us wink

5. If it is belly fat, majority of women suffer from same and may eventually garner a measure postpartum.

6. Whatever it is that makes you insecure, make an acceptable and enjoyable effort to work on it. But please change the underlying reason, it should never primarily be because of someone's pleasure, even if it is a spouse.

7. Marriage can be tough. You need to stay tough at those times and not quick with your fingers on the pad.

8. If you still duly love your husband, kill depression, and you both find ways to work it out.

9. If you sense a decline in physical attraction, do not relent. It is a normal phase that must pass in marriage. For those who have had long years of courtship embellished with pre-marital sex, the decline comes earlier.

10. However, with time both parties truly understand the essence of marriage beyond physical needs and the marriage begins to blossom again inclusive of meeting eachother's physical needs.

11. Nonetheless, if he verbally or physically abuses you to unprintable measures, and you feel total disconnect with absolutely no option of return in your heart as illustrated in your post, I absolutely concur and agree. No one should be treated less!

12. Life will be great again. Stay hopeful!
A few human beings still around here, good talk bro. I hope she sees this

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Men Need To Think / Reuben Abati Replies Ghana Police Commander On Sex Rounds / Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.