Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (830991 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by olig(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2023
Good day,

Please, I have a question:

For previous work in Nigeria (2015 to 2018) without tax or pension payment, is it possible to make the tax payment now (in arrears) in order to be able to obtain a tax clearance certificate for those periods?
Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by RealPontif: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
tunlex01:

Get your letter from the HR of the company.
if that's not feasible, then you may prepare a statutory declaration.

Good day great guy.

Please for this Statutory Declaration thing, does one have to get a statutory declaration for every single document that he's unable to get?

For example, for any single past employment of mine, I have in mind that I should provide
1. Payslip
2. Reference letter
3. Pension document
4. Tax certificate

Now, my question is; If I'm able to provide only
1. Payslip and
2. Reference letter

Should I provide 2 separate statutory declaration documents, for the other 2 documents that I'm unable to get? like;
3. one for Pension and
4. another one for Tax certificate

Or should I make only one statutory declaration to cover for both
3. Pension and
4. Tax certificate?

I wonder if my question is clear enough.

Thanks as always.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Morp: 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
lookingfly:
good day, I don't know if this is the section for this or you can help me with information on what the problem really is.... An agent applied for admission into ACU for me, I got a reply that they don't believe in the document, so they wouldn't be giving me admission. I notorized my document with a notary public as instructed by the agent and followed all process. What i want to know is, is there a special method for notarizing of document in Nigeria for Australia application or their special office that does that? After getting this mail, I did a little research, and i discovered that after notorizing my document, I was supposed to certify it with the ministry of foreign affairs and also the embassy of Australia which the agent never told me about. Attached are document. Thanks

Firstly, this is not the right section for your question.
Secondly, you misunderstood ACU reason for denying you admission. The denial letter you posted stated that they don't believe you can meet GTE and financial requirements for DHA to issue you visa and they are denying you admission based on those two (ie. GTE and finance)
Finally, rewrite your GTE and keep in mind that the financial requirement is usually minimum of 1 year tuition fees and living expenses for most universities. Read DHA requirements for subclass 500 visa to get clearer understanding of why ACU denied you admission. Don't give up.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by lookingfly: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Morp:

Firstly, this is not the right section for your question.
Secondly, you misunderstood ACU reason for denying you admission. The denial letter you posted stated that they don't believe you can meet GTE and financial requirements for DHA to issue you visa and they are denying you admission based on those two (ie. GTE and finance)
Finally, rewrite your GTE and keep in mind that the financial requirement is usually minimum of 1 year tuition fees and living expenses for most universities. Read DHA requirements for subclass 500 visa to get clearer understanding of why ACU denied you admission. Don't give up.
thank you Soo much
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:21am On Feb 17, 2023
Maurex:
Hello everyone. I'm new here. Please I want to enquire on 482 visa.
I am a baker and considering applying for visa sponsorship jobs as a baker. Please is there anyone with this same skill that has successfully used this route? If yes please can you put me through?is it a requirement to do a skills assessment and PTE before I begin applying for the jobs or the skills assessment and English test will be needed only when I want to transition from TSS to PR?

Please I would really appreciate guidance from those experienced in this journey. Thanks a lot

Do you have a qualification and experience as a baker. If you do, just keep applying.
An assessment may be beneficial cos it shows the employer you are eligible and DHA won’t refuse your application.,
English test is compulsory before you apply for 482.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:59am On Feb 17, 2023
olig:
Good day,

Please, I have a question:

For previous work in Nigeria (2015 to 2018) without tax or pension payment, is it possible to make the tax payment now (in arrears) in order to be able to obtain a tax clearance certificate for those periods?
Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thank you.

Yes you can. Speak to your revenue service or former finance team

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 3:25am On Feb 17, 2023
RealPontif:

Good day great guy.

Please for this Statutory Declaration thing, does one have to get a statutory declaration for every single document that he's unable to get?

For example, for any single past employment of mine, I have in mind that I should provide
1. Payslip
2. Reference letter
3. Pension document
4. Tax certificate

Now, my question is; If I'm able to provide only
1. Payslip and
2. Reference letter

Should I provide 2 separate statutory declaration documents, for the other 2 documents that I'm unable to get? like;
3. one for Pension and
4. another one for Tax certificate

Or should I make only one statutory declaration to cover for both
3. Pension and
4. Tax certificate?

I wonder if my question is clear enough.

Thanks as always.
No, you don’t have to get stat declaration for all documents except your company has exemption from paying taxes or pension. Getting a payslip should not be an issue. If you don’t have it and you have bank statement, that should be good.
Stat declaration cannot cover pension or tax except you have genuine reasons why you are getting a stat declaration
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by olig(m): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2023
tunlex01:

Yes you can. Speak to your revenue service or former finance team

Noted!

Thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by oyetpel(m): 12:24am On Feb 18, 2023
NHQGUY:

Hi, congratulations on your positive assessment.

You should submit and choose all three subclasses (189, 190 and 491). I recommend you have separate EOIs for each different states.

You can claim 10 points for your English language skill. Best to also get your spouse to write as well so you can get an extra 5 points with a score not below 6 on each component.

Regardless, do not wait. Fill your EOI right away as there is a high possibility of a draw this month.

Thanks.

Please is it after assessment and EOI that one has to pay 4k+ AUD? Or before?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by oyetpel(m): 12:26am On Feb 18, 2023
Saynoomore:
I received a Positive Assessment from Vetassess today. I thought it was going to be a Certificate grin. It was just a letter.

The funny part was that they removed 1 year from my work experience, and instead of 9 years, I was given 7.66 (as at Sept 2022). My question is can I still claim 8 yrs? I understand that 8 yrs can give 20 points.

@ Tunlex, please how can I strategically cast my net for an ITA? Apply to Skillselect for EOI 189 only, then visit the States (perhaps 3 different States) and apply for ROI 190? separately with same email?

Hi, please did you pay before Vetassess assessment?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by oyetpel(m): 12:42am On Feb 18, 2023
Please, is it at stage 7 that one has to pay?

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 12:55am On Feb 18, 2023
oyetpel:

Please is it after assessment and EOI that one has to pay 4k+ AUD? Or before?

Visa application fee is paid when you receive invitation to apply at the point of submission.

Your initial concern should be getting assessment and Englidh test out of the way.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by oyetpel(m): 12:59am On Feb 18, 2023
oyetpel:
Please, is it at stage 7 that one has to pay?

Ok, I think I have gotten an answer.

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by oyetpel(m): 1:00am On Feb 18, 2023
bellong:

Visa application fee is paid when you receive invitation to apply at the point of submission.

Your initial concern should be getting assessment and Englidh test out of the way.

Ok sir, thank You.

So that means everything is sure once ITA is received?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 1:03am On Feb 18, 2023
oyetpel:

Ok sir, thank You.

So that means everything is sure once ITA is received?

ITA is 99.9% visa barring individual's mess up with their paperwork and documents.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by oyetpel(m): 1:08am On Feb 18, 2023
bellong:

ITA is 99.9% visa barring individual's mess up with their paperwork and documents.

Ok, thank you Sir.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by oyetpel(m): 1:30am On Feb 18, 2023
B.Sc Chemistry - Graduated 2023 (4 years course)
Single.
Age - 29
English Test - Yet to Register (but aiming for 20 points)
Experience points- 0 points (but I am planning to do 1 year experience during my nysc in chemistry related field)

Then apply for 190 or 491 to get 5 or 10 points.

Do I have hope?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Saynoomore: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2023
oyetpel:

Hi, please did you pay before Vetassess assessment?

There's no assessment without payment na!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by oyetpel(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2023
Saynoomore:

There's no assessment without payment na!

Ah
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by chebyshev(m): 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
bellong:

@belong, assessment and English done and having 70 points for 491 and 60 point for 190. Occupation is chemical engineer and EOIs already submitted for 491 visa for WA,SA and VIC. Any advise ?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by NHQGUY: 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
oyetpel:

Ah

You dey find free Assessment grin
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 12:23am On Feb 19, 2023
chebyshev:

@belong, assessment and English done and having 70 points for 491 and 60 point for 190. Occupation is chemical engineer and EOIs already submitted for 491 visa for WA,SA and VIC. Any advise ?

Have you visited the migration website of each state to submit expression of interest?

Other than that, if you don't have 20 points from English, try to redo it to go above 65 points and submit for 189 too.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Silentthinker(f): 1:01am On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=tunlex01 post=119225972]
1. Is the doctor your supervisor or HR?
2. Check ANMAC requirements. If it’s not stated, email them to confirm.
3. If it’s issued by the organisation.
4. Sample https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident/224#86250254
5. Follow what’s in the guide

I received a Positive Assessment from ANMAC
3 days ago. Thanks so much for your efforts in replying to questions on this forum.I also used the format you suggested in drafting my refernce letters. You're amazing,May you never lack.

Thanks to other gurus in the group.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by oyetpel(m): 1:31am On Feb 19, 2023
NHQGUY:

You dey find free Assessment grin

I just want to know at which point I am going to pay.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by AdisaOwala: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hi guys.

Recieved an ITA from NSW.

Issue is that in my EOI, I stated that my wife has the required IELTS result. However, her result is not yet out.

I have every other required document aside this.

What do you advise?

Should I still forge ahead with the application, or wait and submit a new EOI when her result is out?

Make una help me reason the matter Biko
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2023
AdisaOwala:
Hi guys.

Recieved an ITA from NSW.

Issue is that in my EOI, I stated that my wife has the required IELTS result. However, her result is not yet out.

I have every other required document aside this.

What do you advise?

Should I still forge ahead with the application, or wait and submit a new EOI when her result is out?

Make una help me reason the matter Biko
But why would you do this?
Is this 491 or 190?
and did you get a pre-invite or actual invitation from Skillselect?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by AdisaOwala: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2023
tunlex01:

But why would you do this?
Is this 491 or 190?
and did you get a pre-invite or actual invitation from Skillselect?

The invitation was from NSW - 190 provincial nomination
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by RealPontif: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
tunlex01:

No, you don’t have to get stat declaration for all documents except your company has exemption from paying taxes or pension. Getting a payslip should not be an issue. If you don’t have it and you have bank statement, that should be good.
Stat declaration cannot cover pension or tax except you have genuine reasons why you are getting a stat declaration

Okay! Thanks.

1. First, there is a genuine reason for the inability to provide the pension and tax documents. So, my question is, can you make one Statutory Declaration document stating proofs and why you're unable to provide the tax and pension informations, (inside one Statutory Declaration document)? i.e one Stat. Decla. document for both tax and pension.

Do you get?

2. Second, if the payments were made by hand (cash), can you still make a payslip for it?

Thanks.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by RealPontif: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
tunlex01:

Also, in this attached Statutory Declaration template, there is

"Declarant Name" and "Your Name"

What is the difference between the two? What/who is the "Declarant name" and who/what is the "Your name"?

Thanks

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Archtype(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
tunlex01:

4 attempts.
For superior score, read more articles and column and practice more questions. You can pm me, I have a pdf file I can send to you.
All the tests were written at Bellaz, Surulere
Please Sir, I am interested in this pdf document...send at kwuchiji@gmail .com

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (392) (Reply)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

Viewing this topic: bellong and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.