Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,348 members, 7,947,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Between Abuja And Lagos, Which Is Better To Stay As A Graphics Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Between Abuja And Lagos, Which Is Better To Stay As A Graphics Designer (1043 Views)

Memes:things You'll Only Understand As A Graphics Designer / What To Know As A "Graphics Designer" / 7 Tips To Know When Engaging A Graphics Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Abuja And Lagos, Which Is Better To Stay As A Graphics Designer by simba01(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hello guys please I'd need your honest answer and explanations if possible, Abuja or Lagos, which is better to reside as a graphic designer, which city can I get more jobs. Thank you.
Re: Between Abuja And Lagos, Which Is Better To Stay As A Graphics Designer by simba01(m): 6:43am On May 01, 2018
Please guys I need your replies urgently
Re: Between Abuja And Lagos, Which Is Better To Stay As A Graphics Designer by IamProdigy: 8:11am On May 02, 2018
We are actually in a tech world now...so distance is not a barrier...

if you are good...you are good.
and different firms and businesses will reach out to you online and offline.

Except you want to work for some1, if that's the Case...Lagos is your best bet!

(1) (Reply)

Criticism Needed / British Museum Offers To Loan Stolen Benin Bronzes To Nigeria / Need A Graphic Designer As Intern?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.