Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

"I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos (18150 Views)

Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) / Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP / Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:56am On May 01, 2018
LZAA:

look as an omoluabi from osogbo i agree
we must remain loyal to the caliphate and all heeboes can enta lagoon kikiki grin
cc immhotep onyeoga pointzerom iceberg3
laudate knows
Lagos emirate loading soon.

Cc shalomc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by IDeyNL: 10:56am On May 01, 2018
PassingShot:

According to Kanu,

IPOB = Idiots and Pigs Of Biafra

But you're Idiotic pig of Buhari (IPOB)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by Kendrick80(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2018
Tun Tun...Cr Alert
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by Man2utd(m): 11:00am On May 01, 2018
SirBunky85:
are pastors supposed to meddle in politics?

Yes.
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by jimrog: 11:00am On May 01, 2018
Man2utd:

He shouldn't be involved in such debates, he should take a clue from others...

He has the right to his opinion. Doesn't matter if u like it or not..
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by shallysgirl: 11:05am On May 01, 2018
Because of Islam abi? Headslamming oba. Oya relocate to the lagoon.
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by LZAA: 11:06am On May 01, 2018
immhotep:
Lagos emirate loading soon.
Cc shalomc
grin grin grin
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by PointZerom: 11:34am On May 01, 2018
LZAA:

we must remain loyal to the caliphate and all heeboes can enta lagoon kikiki grin
laudate knows

The Oba of Lagos is operating with a stolen crown ------- buhariguy 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by laudate: 11:43am On May 01, 2018
LZAA:
laudate knows

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:47am On May 01, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=67181240][/quote]
Emir laudate of the Victoria Island caliphate

Cc lzaa onyeoga Madridguy lzaa Bamoski

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by Pain(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2018
grin

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by LZAA: 11:56am On May 01, 2018
immhotep:
Emir laudate of the Victoria Island caliphate
Cc lzaa onyeoga Madridguy lzaa Bamoski

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by LZAA: 11:57am On May 01, 2018
PointZerom:

The Oba of Lagos is operating with a stolen crown ------- buhariguy 2016
don't mind sarrki grin
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by LZAA: 11:58am On May 01, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=67181240][/quote] grin
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2018
LOL, more reason for Igbos to hate this Oba.
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by amarilo: 12:02pm On May 01, 2018
PassingShot:
IPOB

The irony of the above scenario is that none of the people they kill themselves to support is Igbo
grin grin
this makes them non tribal like other nigerians. Kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by SirBunky85(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2018
Man2utd:

Yes.
If pastors can meddle into politics,monarchs are allowed to also do likewise
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by jrusky(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2018
Oba of Lagos you again This man and blabla can't he just stay in his level and who cares about his opinion

This was how he messed up with Ooni of Ife same way he was blaring that everybody in Lagos must vote his partner in crime, lair, propangada, looting in proxy party by force or jump lagoon.

Is this man a king at all? Just asking.
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by jrusky(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2018
rusher14:
I love this Oba.

I want to use this opportunity to ask Nigerians to love their country, be patriotic and strive to rebuild the nation.

Without effort and devotion your offsprings would suffer far worse than this generation.

Embrace science and logic.

Embrace love and unity.

Embrace art and creativity.

Make your home your castle.

Make your community Utopia.

Story story n story. Before all these your story will make sense Buhari must first vacate Aso Rock that is it. Home can't be make, peace can't reign, utopia you mentioned will be baseless unless Buhari leave Aso Rock. So kindly save us all those oratory pls not now.

Buhari must go anyhow any means enough is enough.
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by suremanpatriot: 1:23pm On May 01, 2018
Oba atokpeyeee! I agree with Oba.
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by Benbellamor: 3:21pm On May 01, 2018
suremanpatriot:
ITSE! ITSE! grin grin grin

Guess What, Oba Akiola was the Former Deputy IG (DIG) of Abacha that Arested Obasanjo and put him on handcuffs, but Today Obasanjo even became his president, he can never like obasanjo, he had served his slavemasters fulani and prefer them
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by brojoshua: 3:29pm On May 01, 2018
The king is not walking with his head while his feet are facing up, he is not walking forward while his face and body are facing back, or not walking backwards. He is not seeing darkness as light and he can think right and seriously his heart and mind are not perverse.
Obasanjo is corrupt and very corrupt and suppose to also be in prison if Nigerians are not wickedly corrupt.
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by jeruzi(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2018
I'm not surprised at all. What amuses me is how a Christian will allow a muslim confuse him.

He is a muslim, so what do you expect.

People with perverted judgement.
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by laudate: 4:07pm On May 01, 2018
suremanpatriot:

It is Oba gha to kpere..... undecided
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:57pm On May 01, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
Useless oba

Since your.people slap their kings you are pardoned . It would have been better to say Oniwahala ni Kabiyesi
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by Printerscanner: 4:59pm On May 01, 2018
franozx:
ass lickers at it again

Planning how to use children of potopoto republic for pepper soup and suya again as they did in 1967.
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by goshee: 12:19am On May 02, 2018
PassingShot:
IPOB wailing zombies will make OBJ their president.

IBB will be his VP.

FFK will be their Economic minister

Dasuki will be their CBN governor

Fayose can be their communication minister

Saraki will be their Senate President or whatever.

Who else?

Dino Melaye, Akpobolokemi, Mama Pepe, Sule Lamido and many more will hold important position in their utopia country.

The irony of the above scenario is that none of the people they kill themselves to support is Igbo
grin grin
fulani herdsman spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba / EFCC Chairman Farida Waziri Has Been Sacked! / Fayose Suspends SSG, Modupe Alade, Orders HOS To Oversee Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.