Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,214 members, 7,950,205 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Inter Not Quite "milan" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inter Not Quite "milan" (824 Views)

Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. / Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! / Taye Taiwo Joins Ac Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inter Not Quite "milan" by RuuDie(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2007
it never ceases to amaze me why Internazionale Milan just can't seem 2 make any serious impact in the UEFA champs ligue.
they always seem u have a squad filled with abundant quality & large enuff 2 see a season out with minimal fuss but when it matters most they falter!
last season they fell 2 Villareal, this time 'round 2 Valencia; in games they really shoulda won 'cos they had those games by the scruff of the neck xpecially in the 1st legs.
i'm also pretty sure that if Juve was in the Serie A & AC were not docked points, Inter fans wouldn't be having this much joy! they start the season with so much promise & just seem 2 fizzle 2wards the end!

i guess they're still quite overawed by the achievements of their "big brovaz" AC & havin problems sharin one city with 'em.
a suggestion 4 Inter; move outta Milan & drop the Milan from ur name, maybe y'all might start 2 get it 2geda!
Re: Inter Not Quite "milan" by sage(m): 7:48am On Mar 18, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

You are so right. Intermerda cant win a Scudetto with Juve and big brother Milan on level basis grin.

With Seria A in disarray intermerda think they are doing fine. Lets wait for next season.

Ronaldo made a mistake in going to the club Initially. He is still yet to win a Seria A Medal. Thats what happens when you join losers cheesy

Forza MIlan
Re: Inter Not Quite "milan" by c0dec(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2007
it's just a fact of life that inter sucks. they are just cursed.
you sage, no excuses for you. milan have had a terrible season not withstanding. we'll so own you guys next season. i can't wait!

FORZA JUVE!
Re: Inter Not Quite "milan" by sage(m): 12:20am On Mar 19, 2007
c0dec:

it's just a fact of life that inter sucks. they are just cursed.
you sage, no excuses for you. milan have had a terrible season not withstanding. we'll so own you guys next season. i can't wait!

FORZA JUVE!

Yeah right. Keep dreaming cheesy grin.

Meanwhile, howz Seria B or is it C cheesy grin?

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea And Liverpool Supporters Must Read This! / For Footballers, Coaches And Scouts / Who Committed The Greatest Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.