Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,962 members, 7,949,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved (2980 Views)

MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by zerro(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2018
sexymonkey:
@zerro please get yourself a new girl before you discard the b.itch, if you breakup without getting her replacement my guy you go surely breakdown.
dnt need any gf,,, dey are all dsame
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by tunjilana: 7:31pm On May 01, 2018
Khallyella:
Just chill hun, feed fine, have a few drinks, keep hustling and observe her from a distance, she'll be back to you when she finds out the other guy just wanted to mark her register a few times and take off cheesy

Don't turn a beast cause of what she did to you, she's not worth it, maybe when you meet someone else, don't get your hopes up, love her 20% and yourself 80% so when she decides to take the exit door, it wouldn't affect you kiss

While hoping for the best, be prepared for the worst kiss
Bro this is the best advise you can get. Noone loves for no just cause. Whatever she likes in you, once someone with more of that(real or fake) shows up she is bound to trip, only extreme discipline and a great history keeps them on track. Rather than getting yourself worked up, love yourself more, put your energy and focus into making yourself better. The end result is wowing smiley ... You are happier, your options are increased, you are more rspected and you are better prepared for bullshit before it shows up. *Player 101* smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Fourwinds: 7:34pm On May 01, 2018
zerro:
Not realy good with write ups, pardon me..
Have this my girlfriend of over a year now, we both have been hapy, do everything together, loved and cared for her, looking forward 2have a future with her, did all i could to make her happy will always be there wen she needs me. never for once did i cheat of break up with her, but all of a sudden she changed, from a loving girl to mean and harsh person, had to rethink, but cudnt find anywhere i wronged her, asked her several times all she could say is nothing, kept lying to me until she opened up that their is this other guy disturbing her, but she hasnt agreed, okay then have u told him u are not interested? , she said no, that shes confused, i was really shocked,no more happiness in me anymore,is it a crime to love?.. never believed ladies can be this way, have a burning hatred in me now, will make sure i take away the joy of any girl i come across in this life.. at the edge of breaking up with her, never wanted to, but her actions just got me thinking
now shez asking me to give her sometime to amend her behavior. that shez not aceptin the guy, but the truth is av lost my trust in her.,who knows what she myt do next time
no OP you can't punish another girl because of your ex...you see, one thing I hate in life is confuse person....

dump her and move on...I don't waste my time with unserious girls....I can date three girls in a year....once you are good will stay together...I don't hibernate with confuse people
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Fourwinds: 7:37pm On May 01, 2018
Khallyella:
Just chill hun, feed fine, have a few drinks, keep hustling and observe her from a distance, she'll be back to you when she finds out the other guy just wanted to mark her register a few times and take off cheesy

Don't turn a beast cause of what she did to you, she's not worth it, maybe when you meet someone else, don't get your hopes up, love her 20% and yourself 80% so when she decides to take the exit door, it wouldn't affect you kiss

so the guy should accept a register that he knows to want extent it was to be marked and then returned to me that is nonsense I csnnt take...it is either I'm with God or I'm with the devil...there shouldn't be in between
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by zerro(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2018
Fourwinds:
no OP you can't punish another girl because of your ex...you see, one thing I hate in life is confuse person....

dump her and move on...I don't waste my time with unserious girls....I can date three girls in a year....once you are good will stay together...I don't hibernate with confuse people
wish its this easy 4me
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Fourwinds: 7:27pm On May 02, 2018
zerro:

wish its this easy 4me
you have to....that is the best way to discard rubbish....

the way some girls behave, kai I keep my distance far from dating such people....

I just like the way God made me....no time for nonsense....
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by ranmoor: 8:14pm On May 02, 2018
oga, b4 d lady opened her mouth to tell u abt the other guy, she has made up her mind to cut u off. She wants u to walk away or do d honour of breaking d relationship yourself. No sane lady will tell u to your face that she is considering other offer. In fact they have been mating for a while.
My 2cent: cut your losses and move on except u wan die young sha
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by ImaIma1(f): 9:41pm On May 02, 2018
Dude so because your lady messed up, you use her;one person to label "ladies" . Does it even sound intelligent to you?

Please talk about your ex and stop making it general.
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by zerro(m): 10:49pm On May 02, 2018
Fourwinds:
you have to....that is the best way to discard rubbish....

the way some girls behave, kai I keep my distance far from dating such people....

I just like the way God made me....no time for nonsense....
love ya way
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by AshCoded(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2018
take hrt bro

bt nt all Ladies r lyk DAT.....
u jst have to find D best one DAT suits u..
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by yemi15(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2018
zerro:
Not realy good with write ups, pardon me..
Have this my girlfriend of over a year now, we both have been hapy, do everything together, loved and cared for her, looking forward 2have a future with her, did all i could to make her happy will always be there wen she needs me. never for once did i cheat of break up with her, but all of a sudden she changed, from a loving girl to mean and harsh person, had to rethink, but cudnt find anywhere i wronged her, asked her several times all she could say is nothing, kept lying to me until she opened up that their is this other guy disturbing her, but she hasnt agreed, okay then have u told him u are not interested? , she said no, that shes confused, i was really shocked,no more happiness in me anymore,is it a crime to love?.. never believed ladies can be this way, have a burning hatred in me now, will make sure i take away the joy of any girl i come across in this life.. at the edge of breaking up with her, never wanted to, but her actions just got me thinking
now shez asking me to give her sometime to amend her behavior. that shez not aceptin the guy, but the truth is av lost my trust in her.,who knows what she myt do next time

Wow is all I can say.

I know how the heart ache feels bro, I am in your shoes too currently.

But I am not giving up, I will exhaust all my options before I finally go foreign.

Exhaust your options bro, at that stage, go foreign.

It will be a decision you will never regret.

So it does not feel like we hate our women when most of them seem to prefer rough guys.

Do not be tempted to be a rough guy by the way.

I will not.

My 2 cents.
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by zerro(m): 6:35pm On May 07, 2018
yemi15:

Wow is all I can say.

I know how the heart ache feels bro, I am in your shoes too currently.

But I am not giving up, I will exhaust all my options before I finally go foreign.

Exhaust your options bro, at that stage, go foreign.

It will be a decision you will never regret.

So it does not feel like we hate our women when most of them seem to prefer rough guys.

Do not be tempted to be a rough guy by the way.

I will not.

My 2 cents.
tanks bro.. wat u said is exactly wat i did, really helped

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by yemi15(m): 6:36pm On May 07, 2018
daviesblaze:
so you mean he should accept the adultrated product when she comes back abi? grin grin

More like finished, not adulterated products lol grin
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by yemi15(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2018
zerro:

tanks bro.. wat u said is exactly wat i did, really helped

You are welcome bro. Keep trying, they can not all be the same, that is my belief.

If they are the same to you, go foreign bro, at least you have peace of mind you exhausted all your options with them.

Take care bro.
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by kazyhm(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2018
Khallyella:

lol
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by zerro(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2018
yemi15:

You are welcome bro. Keep trying, they can not all be the same, that is my belief.

If they are the same to you, go foreign bro, at least you have peace of mind you exhausted all your options with them.

Take care bro.
tanks
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by SmellingAnus(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2018
Khallyella:

lovely words... kiss
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Khallyella(f): 11:44pm On May 07, 2018
SmellingAnus:
lovely words... kiss

My dear kiss
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by valentinos22(m): 8:07am On May 08, 2018
marvelli:
Then you move on OP. She obviously doesn't like you as much as you like her. Otherwise her behaviour wouldn't change because of ordinary toaster.

let me just tell you the truth bros , verily verily i say unto you ,no girl gets confused over a mere toaster!! ...them don pkansh tire....period!
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by valentinos22(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2018
the valentinos 1st laws of dating advice that if you dont give your female partner problems she will immediately starts seeing you as a weakling..you have broken this section of the law by showing her love ; consequently this problem...
now this is my candid advice for you....
eliminate pains and anger immediately ...get your self to your normal state of mind so u can get another girl.
as a rule of thumb,she will suddenly become a side chick.
make sure she leaves the relationship as a side chick cos truth be told she is already pkanshing the other guy as no female gets confused over a mere toaster{nobody dey price monkey we dey on top tree}...use ur love head wisely!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Girl Becomes A Lesbian. / Modern Day Relationship!!! / Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.