Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:04 PM

Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved (2944 Views)

MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by zerro(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2018
Not realy good with write ups, pardon me..
Have this my girlfriend of over a year now, we both have been hapy, do everything together, loved and cared for her, looking forward 2have a future with her, did all i could to make her happy will always be there wen she needs me. never for once did i cheat of break up with her, but all of a sudden she changed, from a loving girl to mean and harsh person, had to rethink, but cudnt find anywhere i wronged her, asked her several times all she could say is nothing, kept lying to me until she opened up that their is this other guy disturbing her, but she hasnt agreed, okay then have u told him u are not interested? , she said no, that shes confused, i was really shocked,no more happiness in me anymore,is it a crime to love?.. never believed ladies can be this way, have a burning hatred in me now, will make sure i take away the joy of any girl i come across in this life.. at the edge of breaking up with her, never wanted to, but her actions just got me thinking
now shez asking me to give her sometime to amend her behavior. that shez not aceptin the guy, but the truth is av lost my trust in her.,who knows what she myt do next time
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by gedidiah: 11:31am On May 01, 2018
Bro sorry take hrt, they re confused set of being.some of them don't even know what they want.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by eezeribe(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2018
OK
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by ezimo777(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2018
zerro:
Have this my girlfriend of over a year now, we both have been hapy, do everything together, loved and cared for her, looking forward 2have a future with her, did all i could to make her happy will always be there wen she needs me. never for once did i cheat of break up with her, but all of a sudden she changed, from a loving girl to mean and harsh person, had to rethink, but cudnt find anywhere i wronged her, asked her several times all she could say is nothing, kept lying to me until she opened up that their is this other guy disturbing her, but she hasnt agreed, okay then have u told him u are not interested? , she said no, that shes confused, i was really shocked,no more happiness in me anymore,is it a crime to love?.. never believed ladies can be this way, have a burning hatred in me now, will make sure i take away the joy of any girl i come across in this life.. at the edge of breaking up with her, never wanted to, but her actions just got me thinking

Bro exactly same here ooo
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by donstan18: 11:38am On May 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Khallyella(f): 11:39am On May 01, 2018
Just chill hun, feed fine, have a few drinks, keep hustling and observe her from a distance, she'll be back to you when she finds out the other guy just wanted to mark her register a few times and take off cheesy

Don't turn a beast cause of what she did to you, she's not worth it, maybe when you meet someone else, don't get your hopes up, love her 20% and yourself 80% so when she decides to take the exit door, it wouldn't affect you kiss

While hoping for the best, be prepared for the worst kiss

27 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Nobody: 11:43am On May 01, 2018
We all felt this way at some point, but as time goes on, you'll come to the realisation that she wasn't worth the stress. grin By then you'd have found someone you wish had come earlier into your life. Hurt as you would, move on when it's time, and love again when love comes. Life goes on!

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Nobody: 11:44am On May 01, 2018
Well, that's life. You can't force anybody to stay true to you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Nobody: 11:45am On May 01, 2018
zerro:

Sorry to see another brother get sad over a lady,but I am happy your eyes are now open.

Growing up my elder brother always warned me never to give my all to women. He said I should put them on my shoulders and not on the heart. Cause once anything happens you can easily brush them off your shoulders but very difficult to do the same if on the heart cool

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by vislabraye(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2018
Sorry.... Pele. Na so e dey be sometimes.
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Sorry to see another brother get sad over a lady,but I am happy your eyes are now open.

Growing up my elder brother always warned me never to give my all to women. He said I should put them on my shoulders and not on the heart. Cause once anything happens you can easily brush them off your shoulders but very difficult to do the same if on the heart cool
Shut tha Bleep up man you've never had a girlfriend for once , You are still a virgin do you know how a woman's body looks like small boy hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Kingsunnyaleke: 11:57am On May 01, 2018
Sorry Bro happen to me o but now I can never give it all when u e. Come to luv
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by daviesblaze(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2018
Khallyella:
Just chill hun, feed fine, have a few drinks, keep hustling and observe her from a distance, she'll be back to you when she finds out the other guy just wanted to mark her register a few times and take off cheesy

Don't turn a beast cause of what she did to you, she's not worth it, maybe when you meet someone else, don't get your hopes up, love her 20% and yourself 80% so when she decides to take the exit door, it wouldn't affect you kiss
so you mean he should accept the adultrated product when she comes back abi? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by xendra: 12:04pm On May 01, 2018
smiley cheesy sorry but this made me laff.

so men or "boys" dey fall in love? well very few ladies still believe boys fall in love and you don't expect a person to give you what they don't believe anymore.
at least that's what y'all say

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Khallyella(f): 12:07pm On May 01, 2018
daviesblaze:
so you mean he should accept the adultrated product when she comes back abi? grin grin

Of cos not,lest he's interested in eating leftovers cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Preshy561(f): 12:07pm On May 01, 2018
sorry.
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by edimolu(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2018
lol
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 01, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Shut tha Bleep up man you've never had a girlfriend for once , You are still a virgin do you know how a woman's body looks like small boy hahahaha.

oh you again angry Dude why do you like me like this cheesy

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

oh you again angry Dude why do you like me like this cheesy
grin grin The word like or love does not exist in our dictionary here too. All that exist in our dictionary here is food, hustle, sex, money and fast cars. not forgetting GOD almighty that gives us power to work and make the wealth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 01, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
grin grin The word like or love does not exist in our dictionary here too. All that exist in our dictionary here is food, hustle, sex, money and fast cars. not forgetting GOD almighty that gives us power to work and make the wealth grin grin grin

Amen to that bro. This I agree with cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by zerro(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2018
tanks all for your advice... have really taught about them...
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Kinggnicole(f): 12:48pm On May 01, 2018
eeeehhhhyaaah
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by austyn0(m): 1:52pm On May 01, 2018
Laughs.... I have been there broh, I definitely and certainly know how you're feeling but man,,,,

You are a man, always remenber this..

You will definitely get over her, it's a matter of time.

Find happiness always through friends, families and wherever positive..

If she truly loves you she wouldn't be considering a second guy,, so break up with her no matter how hard it is.

Broh, never show her you are annoyed or can't do without her, while breaking up with her, if physically, do it with a smile on your face and most importantly wish her well.

Remember to always regard her as a friend wherever and whenever, don't pass her by without a wave at least on the road, prove to her that you can do so very well without her.

Lastly, don't try and I repeat, never in your entire life in this cruel and funny earth pour your pitiful experience on innocent girls, that's immature...

All you need is time broh,, you will see the sunshine again.... FIGHTING!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Headlesschicken(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2018
grin Relax boy, we all felt dix way at some point, n i can assure u dix that u would surely love again...
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 01, 2018

I'm Tired Of Reading Heart Breaks....

Lets Play Romantic Games
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:38pm On May 01, 2018
You will be fine. Just a matter of time. Just make sure you don't jump into another relationship until you are completely healed.
You are free to hate ladies and even sop them when you meet them on the road. But after sometime, you will understand you we're lucky for her to have left you now than later. You will learn to love again when you are ready. I think you should go into a relationship with yourself, do what will make you better than you are now. Forget about love, it will come when your heart is strong enough to bear the sweetness. Sometimes love is too sweet to bear grin
You will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Zinny25(f): 2:43pm On May 01, 2018
My dear @op is a two way thing ooo. Girls get hurt, guys also do get hurt. But I hv come to realize that they happen so u could be wiser in future. Truth be told, a girl who claims she's dating you and can't tell another guy that out rightly that she isn't available is not worth keeping.

But on a second thought, maybe she is not trying to put all her eggs in one basket... You know some guys can change over night... Like one funny meme I saw somewhere that say having one bf is risky what if thunder fires him? grin

Hrt break is really on the rise... Me sef don dey fear.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 01, 2018
Zinny25:
My dear @op is a two way thing ooo. Girls get hurt, guys also do get hurt. But I hv come to realize that they happen so u could be wiser in future. Truth be told, a girl who claims she's dating you and can't tell another guy that out rightly that she isn't available is not worth keeping.

But on a second thought, maybe she is not trying to put all her eggs in one basket... You know some guys can change over night... Like one funny meme I saw somewhere that say having one bf is risky what if thunder fires him? grin

Hrt break is really on the rise... Me sef don dey fear.

The bold face, that's the excuse girls always give for cheating. Rubbish angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by BillionaireKIZI: 2:51pm On May 01, 2018
grin bro dey aff do u strong thing for this life.
but abeg no dey go spread yansh for man because of this and don't drill manholes either.
As for d lil bitch, take her back as if u really mean it and drill the shit out of her brains, use every hole on her body including the nose(I don't know Ur soldier's size).
if after drilling she goes, she is not for you.
Actually bedding a lady will most likely make them stay. Ask ubunja
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by zerro(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2018
austyn0:
Laughs.... I have been there broh, I definitely and certainly know how you're feeling but man,,,,

You are a man, always remenber this..

You will definitely get over her, it's a matter of time.

Find happiness always through friends, families and wherever positive..

If she truly loves you she wouldn't be considering a second guy,, so break up with her no matter how hard it is.

Broh, never show her you are annoyed or can't do without her, while breaking up with her, if physically, do it with a smile on your face and most importantly wish her well.

Remember to always regard her as a friend wherever and whenever, don't pass her by without a wave at least on the road, prove to her that you can do so very well without her.

Lastly, don't try and I repeat, never in your entire life in this cruel and funny earth pour your pitiful experience on innocent girls, that's immature...

All you need is time broh,, you will see the sunshine again.... FIGHTING!!
tanks alot

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by marvelli(f): 5:39pm On May 01, 2018
Then you move on OP. She obviously doesn't like you as much as you like her. Otherwise her behaviour wouldn't change because of ordinary toaster.
Re: Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved by sexymonkey(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2018
@zerro please get yourself a new girl before you discard the b.itch, if you breakup without getting her replacement my guy you go surely breakdown.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help On Candidiasis / Please Help Urgent, Should I Tell My Father? / Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.