Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,073 members, 7,919,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:09 AM

Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? (3818 Views)

Who Is Your Best Musician For 2022, Come In Here And Drop Yours!. / Is Adekunle Gold The Best Musician In Nigeria Right Now ? / Who Is Your Best Musician Of All Time ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by godwtus(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2018
Music is said to be a food to the soul. Music has been one of the technics to celebrate, to console, to preach, to abuse, to send out messages and announcement, and many more. In the time past and new, many musicians had come and gone; each with a different talent or method of singing. Here in Nigeria, some came with Juju, some with Apala, some with Afro, some with Hip hop, and more.
The question is who had entertained Naija mostly or that you as a Nigerian will always talk about as the best musician of all time in Nigeria?
Mine is "Sunny Ade"...

Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 02, 2018
KSA is good but the master is the baba commander himself Chief Ebenezer Obe, I can listen to his record all day.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by godwtus(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2018
Baba commander what? When KSA is displaying, Ebenezer will bow
Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 02, 2018
godwtus:
Baba commander what? When KSA is displaying, Ebenezer will bow
I did not say KSA is not good, intact I love his music, but he is more of a performer than a musician, while Chief Obe is the better singer.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 02, 2018
Davido. He has achieved a lot. He bought Porsche for his girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by godwtus(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2018
I laughed
Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by godwtus(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2018
Remimadrid:

I did not say KSA is not good, intact I love his music, but he is more of a performer than a musician, while Chief Obe is the better singer.
I think you are right but I don't really agree
Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by godwtus(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2018
ThankYouGod:
Davido. He has achieved a lot. He bought Porsche for his girlfriend.
I laughed
Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by Alfryd: 8:14pm On May 02, 2018
commander EBENEZER OBEY

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by kestolove95(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2018
The only musician I know from nigeria is fela kuti

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 02, 2018
I love Nigerian music of all genres...Nigerian musicians are very hardworking and they keep both the beats and the lyrics a must listen to.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by godwtus(m): 2:34am On May 03, 2018
kestolove95:
The only musician I know from nigeria is fela kuti
Baba 70
Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by godwtus(m): 2:35am On May 03, 2018
Wtfff:
I love Nigerian music of all genres...Nigerian musicians are very hardworking and they keep both the beats and the lyrics a must listen to.
Nice
Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by mavinjay1(m): 2:33pm On May 03, 2018
only FELA KUTI....

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by gabrielventures: 4:17pm On May 03, 2018
The best has not been born.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by godwtus(m): 5:27am On May 04, 2018
Wtfff:
True
Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by godwtus(m): 5:28am On May 04, 2018
gabrielventures:
The best has not been born.
Are u sure?
Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by gabrielventures: 10:17am On May 04, 2018
godwtus:

Are u sure?

With all the crappy lyrics and same beat patterns which I am sure will continue for years, I am sure!
Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by godwtus(m): 9:04am On May 05, 2018
gabrielventures:

With all the crappy lyrics and same beat patterns which I am sure will continue for years, I am sure!
But I think some artists are singing with good lyrics and a different style
Re: Who Is The Best Musician Of All Time In Nigeria? by gabrielventures: 11:31am On May 05, 2018
godwtus:

But I think some artists are singing with good lyrics and a different style

Some actually are, but the Nigerian audience don't patronize them except for a few dedicated fans. Because their styles are not generally accepted, it's going to be difficult for any really good artist to be the best of all time. And mind you, 2baba could pass for the best but he isn't that consistent anymore, only drops like one single a year.

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Feat. R Kelly, Tuface Feat. Chakademus & Plliers / "I Didn't Have Sèx With Chris Brown" -nigerian Model, Veezee Baybeh / Dagrin Joins Edlyne Records (dj Zeez Record Label)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.